BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243314 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167113 Aug 11, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting site and I did not know Pat Tillman was an atheist.
I would beg to differ because the majority of humans which is approaching 7 Billion are believers.
==========
ARTICLES ON THE BIBLE AND SCIENCE
http://tinyurl.com/78gckjf
http://thebibleandscience.webs.com/
I don’t differ with that as it is also a fact.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167115 Aug 11, 2013
Good Morning Poppo,
Eddy Snowden has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
loose
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167116 Aug 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is little more than the Prince of Platitudes.
That is like Japan claiming their "flat-top 'destroyer'" is not an aircraft carrier. Ah, helicopters are ..... air-craft!!!!
<quoted text>
Aircraft are any man-made objects that fly. From balloons to rocket Planes like the X-15.
The Japanese "flat-top destroyers" are about the size of our WWII Independence 919,000 tons) class aircraft carriers and can accommodate WWII era Japanese Zero aircraft. And if Japan had any jump-jets like the AV-8 Harriers, they too could operate off of those ships.
Oh, after WWII, several of our WWII era aircraft carriers were converted to helicopter carriers.
F22 FIGHTER
http://tinyurl.com/5ncsk
http://www.f22fighter.com/

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#167117 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo,
How's that for a slap in the face of good government, freedom and transparency?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#167118 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo,
Even people who have, in the past, been staunch supporters of BHO are having much difficulty defending the legality of Obama's megalithic domestic spy and survielance program(s).

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#167119 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo,
Barack Obama is the yutz who has set the clock back and reinvigorated the Cold War with Russia, not Vladimir Putin.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167120 Aug 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Condoleeza Rice says Vlad Putin slapped America in the face for granting Eddy Snowden temporary asylum.
I disagree with her assessment of the severity of the situtation.
He may have slapped Obama silly, but he didn't lay a finger on me.
Rice, being one of the conspirators of WMDs and Taliban and Al Qaeda presence fabrication/lies in Iraq has some nerve stating that Putin slapped the U.S. in the face. Always consider the source,. loose.

Ottawa

#167121 Aug 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
But we that live bless the Lord,
from this time now and forever.
And yes the big bad wolf swallowed Little Red Riding Hood whole, after which the good lumberjack hacked her out alive and in one piece with his trusty ax.

Ottawa

#167122 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
Oh, forgot to mention. Go Red Sox!
Maybe but I cringe every time I see that huge and out-of-shape man, Carlos Ortiz, almost unable to walk much less run as a part-time DH at $7 million a year for being an incomplete ballplayer. It's like having a DS (designated swimmer) at the Olympics. You dive and he/she takes over the actual swimming.

Ottawa

#167123 Aug 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Atheists Don't Have No Songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wogta8alHiUXX
You do realise they are mocking you guys, don't you?

Ottawa

#167124 Aug 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Atheists Don't Have No Songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wogta8alHiUXX
You also know that the composer of "Oh Holy Night", one of the most revered and best-known cantiques, Adolphe Adam, was an atheist? Yup, is why "Oh Holy Night" was banned in most Catholic churches until the 1960s.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167125 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how birfoons don't quite get the concept of time.
Now why should a post(s) I made more than a month ago show I was in Phils when I didn't get to Cebu until July 18?
UR so stupid it makes the skin crawl.
Twist and squirm, Twinkerbell. I know you're lying. LMAO! Silly lil boy! Actually, you're the one crawling, trying to find a way out. Got caught in your own web, huh? LMAO!!! Twinkerbell is lying through his green tooth.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167126 Aug 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rice, being one of the conspirators of WMDs and Taliban and Al Qaeda presence fabrication/lies in Iraq has some nerve stating that Putin slapped the U.S. in the face. Always consider the source,. loose.
I just did. I dismissed you!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167130 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how birfoons don't quite get the concept of time.
Now why should a post(s) I made more than a month ago show I was in Phils when I didn't get to Cebu until July 18?
UR so stupid it makes the skin crawl.
Only an incredibly dense individual could possibly come up with that garbage! LMAO! A fourth grader could come up with a better excuse than that. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167132 Aug 11, 2013
Sure has gotten easy to make Path and Twinkerbell disappear! LMAO!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167134 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Only Cruz's mother was a citizen at the time of his birth in Canada. At the time of Ted's birth his father was a Cuban citizen. According to the Birfoonese two-parent NBC rule Cruz is not eligible.
Sorry.
Cruz is fifteen times better than Obama. If the Supreme Court wants to exclude Cruz from running for POTUS then they should have removed Obama. Millions of people would have been better than Obama,but Obama is the person we are stuck with. I wouldn't care if Obama was born on the front steps of the White House,he doesn't care about the interests of our country and that should be a priority for serving that office.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167136 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only through birfoon fable are other countries aloud to regulate US citizenship policy. Obama was born a US citizen so could you please explain to the thread what sort of Indonesian magic dust could have possibly stripped him of that citizenship?
No conversion either, he was given the name Barack Hussein Obama ll at birth. Says so right on his BC. The BC also lists his Father as Barack Hussein Obama; obviously I suppose because there were no birfoons around at the time to tell Stanley Ann who the “real” father was.
We don't know what it says on his birth certificate,since we haven't seen it. Stanley Ann Dunham was a unmarried promiscuous teenager when she became pregnant with Barack Hussein Obama, there were no DNA tests or paternity tests done to determine the fathers name. Best bet is that the true birth certificate lists John Doe as the father,that is why Obama won't let anyone see it. Letting his true birth certificate be seen would prove that his entire biography is all lies.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167137 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall we say an old saying not supported by facts?
http://militaryatheists.org/atheists-in-foxho...
The Chaplain will provide last rites even if a soldier doesn't have a preference on his dogs tags.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#167138 Aug 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Cruz is fifteen times better than Obama. If the Supreme Court wants to exclude Cruz from running for POTUS then they should have removed Obama. Millions of people would have been better than Obama,but Obama is the person we are stuck with. I wouldn't care if Obama was born on the front steps of the White House,he doesn't care about the interests of our country and that should be a priority for serving that office.
Obama must have had another reason for wanting to be
President. I thought he was going to bring back the troops
Bush sent over there. He is responsible for their lives.
They use men to play their death games.

Ottawa

#167139 Aug 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Cruz is fifteen times better than Obama. If the Supreme Court wants to exclude Cruz from running for POTUS then they should have removed Obama. Millions of people would have been better than Obama,but Obama is the person we are stuck with. I wouldn't care if Obama was born on the front steps of the White House,he doesn't care about the interests of our country and that should be a priority for serving that office.
According to your twisted logic (logic?), Obama is not eligible. Then neither is Cruz. Or maybe he would b, as you've just reckoned that two wrongs would make a right. Funny how "flexible" you are.

Hey, come to think of it, a Canadian as president, the 2nd one. Maybe he could bring back monarchy, seeing as British royalty appears to be more popular in the U.S, than in Canada, as shown by the fawning politicos and actors whenever dowager Elizabeth and her heirs, the jet set, clueless Kate and William and "nudy" brother Harry visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Reader 1,704,379
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min Junket 11,948
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr RACE 6,921
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr RACE 2,546
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 1,025
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 3 hr White n Proud 9
ms 13 4 hr White n Proud 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance