BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192076 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167004 Aug 9, 2013
Solar Cycle #19 lasted only 10.5 years (average is 11.1 years) and was the hottest cycle in 400 years of record keeping and started the hottest set of solar cycles EVER recorded and was the cause of Global Warming of the second half of the Twentieth Century.
Global Warming was not caused by CO2 but by an increase in solar activity!!!

Solar cycle 19
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sun with some sunspots visible.
Solar cycle 19 was the nineteenth solar cycle since 1755, when recording of solar sunspot activity began. The solar cycle lasted 10.5 years, beginning in April 1954 and ending in October 1964.

The maximum smoothed sunspot number (monthly number of sunspots averaged over a twelve-month period) observed during the solar cycle was 201.3, and the minimum was 9.6
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167005 Aug 9, 2013
Yep, the global warming trend started in the late 1950s but as late as 1977 the Libtards were saying that we were entering another Little Ice Age including DR. JAMES HANSEN!!!

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...

But the global warming trend stopped in the late 1990s and we actually started to cool since 2007 and it will probably take the Libtards until at least 2020 to figure it out!!!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Move to Canada as fast as you can because the Earth is burning up!!!
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167006 Aug 9, 2013
Yep, look at the graph, Solar Cycle #23 peaked in early 2000 and if solar cycles are in eleven year cycles, Solar Cycle should have peaked in early 2012, but it has NOT, has it?!?

http://www.lunarplanner.com/SolarCycles.html

Silly Libtards. You think mankind is more powerful than our Sun. How idiotic can you get?!?
If you were on our Moon, you could not tell if there was any human activity on Earth unless you had a powerful telescope.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167007 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank, but I believe you’re confusing Hillary with PUMA (Party Unity My Ass)…… A group of nuts who claimed to be Hillary supporters until Obama won the nomination. Poor things became so disoriented they commenced sporting McCain for president hats. Umm…. These were in fact your original birfoons Frank, not Hillary.
Due to their relentless resolve to dig up all the dirt they could find on Obama it is they you can thank for the birth announcements. Guess they’re still searching for the dirt.
The people that voted for Hillary Clinton in the primary,voted for Obama in the General,otherwise McCann would have won.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167008 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe had McCain and Romney been community organizers they may have been president. It’s amazing that after two election victories the villagers still consider community organizing a minus.
Obama was a professional rabble rouser,nothing more,nothing less. He hasn't changed much over the years.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167009 Aug 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The people that voted for Hillary Clinton in the primary,voted for Obama in the General,otherwise McCann would have won.
Don't forget about all the Dem voting fraud that was occurring from coast to coast!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167010 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.
There’s more! LOL
“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.
It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.
Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Romney was not my first,second or third choice, but he was and still is ten times as qualified than Obama. Our country would be better off today if Romney was occupying the White House instead of the current resident.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167012 Aug 9, 2013
That's really rich. Bayou Boy is going to lecture a former medical school professor on how to recognize active herpes?

Is Bayou Boy going to instruct on DNA-based serological tests for other sexually transmitted viral diseases?

What a Bozo.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167013 Aug 9, 2013
El Gotcha wrote:
Solar Cycle #19 lasted only 10.5 years (average is 11.1 years) and was the hottest cycle in 400 years of record keeping and started the hottest set of solar cycles EVER recorded and was the cause of Global Warming of the second half of the Twentieth Century.
Global Warming was not caused by CO2 but by an increase in solar activity!!!
Solar cycle 19
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sun with some sunspots visible.
Solar cycle 19 was the nineteenth solar cycle since 1755, when recording of solar sunspot activity began. The solar cycle lasted 10.5 years, beginning in April 1954 and ending in October 1964.
The maximum smoothed sunspot number (monthly number of sunspots averaged over a twelve-month period) observed during the solar cycle was 201.3, and the minimum was 9.6
The increased solar activity only accounts for about 50 - 60 percent of the warming that has been observed. Sorry, but there are no climate scientists(except in Rouge's fantasy world) who are unaware of the significance of solar activity on climate.

According to Rouge logic if solar activity is important then everything else is unimportant. Climate is not a multivariate phenomenon in Rouges two-dimensional cardboard cutout world.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167014 Aug 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did. So, what race are you? If you think you were being subtle, you're very wrong. Truth is, you demean and mock people ALL the time. It's the ONLY reason you're here. You just lack the gonads to admit what you're doing. That is a very cowardly way to live, Path. You're like a pervert hiding in the bushes, waiting to attack some innocent soul. Why, that's the exact behavior exhibited by the late T. Martin. You should be careful who you play with, you might get hurt. HaHaHaHa
Can anyone guess what's coming next? LMAO!
Subtle about what? About not answering your race-bating question about what race I belong to? Subtle to your rude manners, perhaps. I don't have to tall you nuthin'.

I don't demean anyone. I do mock, yes. You, for example, as there is much to mock. One would think you'd be used to it by now, mocking you being a lifelong affair. And you deserve every bit of it. You cyber bully, you hurl death threats, you use profanity like you breathe, you invent obscene sexually-filled words, dirty words to boot. You now cry and whine like a baby, boo hoo, "he mocks me". How you suck. Call your 2 beautiful nurse girl friends and their brother nobel prize doctor and future ex-brother-in-law LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Were I hiding in the bushes waiting to attack some innocent soul, it would not be you, so quit dreaming. And eh boy, you are innocent in a dumb kind of way, yes, but you have no soul.

Well, what's coming next is I acknowledge your umpteenth death threat. That's what graduate schoolyard-to-cyber bullies do when they are outsmarted aand outintelligenced (made that up) and just stand there, big mouth agape, and blurting out "OH YEAH!!"

I'm not impressed.

Ottawa

#167015 Aug 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The people that voted for Hillary Clinton in the primary,voted for Obama in the General,otherwise McCann would have won.
Why are birthers so dumb? That was the Democratic National Convention. Of course people who had voted Clinton gave their vote to Obama in the General election. They are democrats, DOH. Same for those that voted other than Romney at the Repub convention. One can only assume they voted Romney in the General. They're Republicans, DOH.

Ottawa

#167016 Aug 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about all the Dem voting fraud that was occurring from coast to coast!
Prove it. You and Rogue pointed out no fewer than 10 people out of a voter turnout of over 130 million. The vote differential was over 6 million. You trying to tell us that fraud accounted for over 6 million votes? Oh, and no Repub fraud, noooo

Incidentally, Romney and his whole organisation never complained or lodged protests against fraud. Very few recounts too. I read the paper, and I must say I didn't see much about election fraud from either side. But of course, the lame press did not report the fraud, the 6 million, yes 6 million, votes stolen

You're an ignorant sore loser, sour grapes aplenty.

Do explain why you quit chanting "Can you hear us coming" after November 06, 2012. And please ask Rogue if he's kept his dancing shoes for 2016 LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167017 Aug 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Subtle about what? About not answering your race-bating question about what race I belong to? Subtle to your rude manners, perhaps. I don't have to tall you nuthin'.
I don't demean anyone. I do mock, yes. You, for example, as there is much to mock. One would think you'd be used to it by now, mocking you being a lifelong affair. And you deserve every bit of it. You cyber bully, you hurl death threats, you use profanity like you breathe, you invent obscene sexually-filled words, dirty words to boot. You now cry and whine like a baby, boo hoo, "he mocks me". How you suck. Call your 2 beautiful nurse girl friends and their brother nobel prize doctor and future ex-brother-in-law LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Were I hiding in the bushes waiting to attack some innocent soul, it would not be you, so quit dreaming. And eh boy, you are innocent in a dumb kind of way, yes, but you have no soul.
Well, what's coming next is I acknowledge your umpteenth death threat. That's what graduate schoolyard-to-cyber bullies do when they are outsmarted aand outintelligenced (made that up) and just stand there, big mouth agape, and blurting out "OH YEAH!!"
I'm not impressed.
As luck would have it Path, I just got off the phone with one of the nurses. This is the one from Colorado. We talked for two hours, like we always do. What I wrote is the truth. Can't handle it, Path? LMAO "How you suck" LMAO! Yep, just as I predicted, Path imagines another death threat. LMAO! Oh, you wouldn't want to be hiding in the bushes (like you do daily) when I came by. Know what I mean punk? Try that T. Martin crap on me and I'll lay you to rest! LMAO! Soul? What would you know about having a soul? You sold yours long ago. How's that worked out for ya? LMAO! You're a punk, Path. Typical street trash and nothing more. Just a used condom floating down the street gutter. The drain is coming up shortly, you'll feel right at home soon! What a joke you are, Path! You're all mouth. Ain't that right Path? LMAO!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167018 Aug 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. You and Rogue pointed out no fewer than 10 people out of a voter turnout of over 130 million. The vote differential was over 6 million. You trying to tell us that fraud accounted for over 6 million votes? Oh, and no Repub fraud, noooo
Incidentally, Romney and his whole organisation never complained or lodged protests against fraud. Very few recounts too. I read the paper, and I must say I didn't see much about election fraud from either side. But of course, the lame press did not report the fraud, the 6 million, yes 6 million, votes stolen
You're an ignorant sore loser, sour grapes aplenty.
Do explain why you quit chanting "Can you hear us coming" after November 06, 2012. And please ask Rogue if he's kept his dancing shoes for 2016 LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Already have numerous times. 2016? Killary? Oh, I can't wait to see the ads against her. Who wants a President who says, "what difference does it make"? Huh boy, I can't hear you. Why do you support a known liar and fraud? My guess is, that's all you've ever known in your entire worthless little life. What race are you, chickenshyt? You must be horribly ashamed of your race if you can't even say it! LMAO! What a dud! TaTa lil boy. LMAO!

You can't even grasp the limits of your ignorance. It spans multiple universes and dimensions. HEE HEE HEE Hey Chunkboy, figure out where that rank tuna came from yet? LMAO! Pay up SUCKA! HEE HEE HEE
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#167020 Aug 9, 2013
Give me a break Whites have been a tiny minority in Hawaii for a long time, any where you have a non white majority they lie cheat steal rape rob and destroy.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167021 Aug 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
That's really rich. Bayou Boy is going to lecture a former medical school professor on how to recognize active herpes?
Is Bayou Boy going to instruct on DNA-based serological tests for other sexually transmitted viral diseases?
What a Bozo.
You keep claiming to be this and that, so prove it or STFU, stooge. No way you'll prove it because you CAN'T! Just another poor lil refugeeboi. LMAO!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#167022 Aug 9, 2013
Let them that make them become
like unto them, and all such as
trust in them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167023 Aug 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The increased solar activity only accounts for about 50 - 60 percent of the warming that has been observed. Sorry, but there are no climate scientists(except in Rouge's fantasy world) who are unaware of the significance of solar activity on climate.
According to Rouge logic if solar activity is important then everything else is unimportant. Climate is not a multivariate phenomenon in Rouges two-dimensional cardboard cutout world.
Okay, then why is the Earth not continuing to warm? In fact, why is the Earth cooling since 2007?!?
You can point to your Urban Heat Islands all you want but how can you explain why New Delhi, India, which did not exist a hundred years ago and no has a population, had it's coldest day ever recorded this year? Given the proven Global Warming phenomenon, New Delhi should continue to get hotter, but it ain't!!!!
And if CO2 was the cause of Global Warming, why did the Earth cool between the Dust Bowl days and the late 1950s as CO2 levels were increasing?

Location hidden

#167024 Aug 10, 2013
Did any of you Libtards catch what Obama said during his little speech yesterday about al Qaeda? He said al Qaeda was waning while it's affiliates, like AQAP, are increasing. Ah, what is "AQAP"? AQAP is 'al Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsula"!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_the_...
Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life in Litardia!!!

Location hidden

#167025 Aug 10, 2013
Obama is little more than the Prince of Platitudes. He says al Qaeda is waning but AQAP is growing and you Lintards nod your heads at each other not understanding one word Obama said but because he said what you wanted to hear, it must be correct.
That is like Japan claiming their "flat-top 'destroyer'" is not an aircraft carrier. Ah, helicopters are ..... air-craft!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min Ratloder 70,142
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Michael Satterfield 99,883
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,250,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 53,938
abby dearest 7-2-15 53 min Kuuipo 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 962
This Racist Party should be Banned. 1 hr War Eagle 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages