BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166835 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's president, therefore successful
Romney's a has-been, therefore not successful
You're YOU, the living definition of the word "unsuccessful".
Anyone, absolutely anyone who becomes president of the United States, all 44 of them, good or bad, were and is successful. No amount of jealousy, envy or sore looseness on your part will change that.
What I'd like to know, though, is why you kept chanting "Can you hear us coming" right up to November 6 and then stopped. I know, I know, you answered that one many times and damn Topix censors deleted every single one. Try again, please.
Obumbler won an election. Has nothing to do with being sucessful, moron. "Were and is sucessful"?????? LOL Jealous? LMAO! Not hardly! Your memory truly is shot! LMAO! What a clown you turned out to be. At first I thought it was just a front but as it turns out, you're nothing more than a really bad and tasteless joke. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Sorry, google "joke"!

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

#166836 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nerve? Like Lil Dirty Reid? Remember his claim? Someone called my office this morning and told me that Mitt didn't file returns for the last ten years! That is cheap and petty, probably illegal also. But we all know lil Reid should be behind bars. Man, your English sux! Not to mention you make no point. Taxes? Yes, taxes, Mr. Buttinski! LMAO! P-S-Y-C-H-O!!!!! What a vile and decadent mind you have, Path!
Where are the tax returns? If Mr. Romney is not paying the full amount owed to the United States...he's stealing. That's not cheap or petty, it is a fact.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166837 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nerve? Like Lil Dirty Reid? Remember his claim? Someone called my office this morning and told me that Mitt didn't file returns for the last ten years! That is cheap and petty, probably illegal also. But we all know lil Reid should be behind bars. Man, your English sux! Not to mention you make no point. Taxes? Yes, taxes, Mr. Buttinski! LMAO! P-S-Y-C-H-O!!!!! What a vile and decadent mind you have, Path!
1. So why did Romney not come up with his returns? Obama did. Reid did say that. How about "Let's make sure he's a one-term president?". Choose which of the two statements is the most harmful to the country;

2, No one is more willing to learn than I am, rest assured. That's why I'd much appreciate your pointing out my spelling, grammar, syntax and composition shortcomings.

Er, did you say English was your sole language? You'd think, given that it is, you could do better, no?

Path? Pathfinder? Awww, thank you.

Slug? Awwwww, er, hmmm, slug. Sorry.

Ottawa

#166838 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obumbler won an election. Has nothing to do with being sucessful, moron. "Were and is sucessful"?????? LOL Jealous? LMAO! Not hardly! Your memory truly is shot! LMAO! What a clown you turned out to be. At first I thought it was just a front but as it turns out, you're nothing more than a really bad and tasteless joke. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Sorry, google "joke"!
Poor you, the simple intricacies of the English language do stump you, don't they? Yes, "were" and "Is" as in "past presidents, all of them, were successful as "is" the present one. Successful had nothing to do whether they were worth their salt or not. I did point that out, you missed it. Geez, do I have to draw hieroglyphs for you?

Oh, being elected president of the U.S. is not a mark of success? I thought it would look pretty good on any C.V. Oh, what is your C.V. like? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

LRS curriculum vitae :

Born as a result of botched abortion 20th century;

Attended kindergarten, had to re-do it until puberty;

Nicknamed "baskethead" by his grade 1 peers. Turns to bullying;

Asked what 3 things he'd like to do most in life, replies "bullying, bullying and bullying". Reminded he repeated bullying thrice, he replied "I like bullying".(1);

LRS to intelligent nerdy classmate : "what's 6 x 6?"

"36," says the nerdy kid.

"OH YEAH?, think you're smart, eh? responds LRS. POW, right in the kisser.

Should he in the bullying profession, says he'd like to be a writer, invent words, even, like "dumbazzbastard, gender-equal dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, kerlplunking and other gems. LRS also told the panel that he doesn't like to appear ignorant (which is always) and will threaten with death anyone who bests him, which means that if he had his way, he would become the only living er, hmm, person on earth. Asked what he would then do for sex, being alone, he instantly replied that if those damn Muslims didn't cut off his hands, he would stick with those two, namely his best and only faithful lovers. All of this occurred when he turned 30, still in grade 8;

Interview over, panel immediately ordered two nurses with syringes and needles at the ready and a doctor to follow LRS everywhere, as he could be (he is) a danger to himself and everyone around. That plan went better than expected, as he's now dubbed his nurses his two beautiful nurse girl friends and opines that the doctor is Nobel prize material and his future ex brother-in-law.

Ottawa

#166839 Aug 8, 2013
(1) Blazing saddles, parody of outlaw recruitment.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166840 Aug 8, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the tax returns? If Mr. Romney is not paying the full amount owed to the United States...he's stealing. That's not cheap or petty, it is a fact.
Further proof of your total ignorance. Sometimes I really wonder if you even know what we're talking about!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166841 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
1. So why did Romney not come up with his returns? Obama did. Reid did say that. How about "Let's make sure he's a one-term president?". Choose which of the two statements is the most harmful to the country;
2, No one is more willing to learn than I am, rest assured. That's why I'd much appreciate your pointing out my spelling, grammar, syntax and composition shortcomings.
Er, did you say English was your sole language? You'd think, given that it is, you could do better, no?
Path? Pathfinder? Awww, thank you.
Slug? Awwwww, er, hmmm, slug. Sorry.
What a DAB you are......try pathological liar. Common trait among PSYCHOPATHS! Lil Reid should have been kicked out of politics for making such an unfounded statement. If you want to learn from your mistakes, first you must recognize them! LMAO! PSYCHO
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166842 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor you, the simple intricacies of the English language do stump you, don't they? Yes, "were" and "Is" as in "past presidents, all of them, were successful as "is" the present one. Successful had nothing to do whether they were worth their salt or not. I did point that out, you missed it. Geez, do I have to draw hieroglyphs for you?
Oh, being elected president of the U.S. is not a mark of success? I thought it would look pretty good on any C.V. Oh, what is your C.V. like? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
LRS curriculum vitae :
Born as a result of botched abortion 20th century;
Attended kindergarten, had to re-do it until puberty;
Nicknamed "baskethead" by his grade 1 peers. Turns to bullying;
Asked what 3 things he'd like to do most in life, replies "bullying, bullying and bullying". Reminded he repeated bullying thrice, he replied "I like bullying".(1);
LRS to intelligent nerdy classmate : "what's 6 x 6?"
"36," says the nerdy kid.
"OH YEAH?, think you're smart, eh? responds LRS. POW, right in the kisser.
Should he in the bullying profession, says he'd like to be a writer, invent words, even, like "dumbazzbastard, gender-equal dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, kerlplunking and other gems. LRS also told the panel that he doesn't like to appear ignorant (which is always) and will threaten with death anyone who bests him, which means that if he had his way, he would become the only living er, hmm, person on earth. Asked what he would then do for sex, being alone, he instantly replied that if those damn Muslims didn't cut off his hands, he would stick with those two, namely his best and only faithful lovers. All of this occurred when he turned 30, still in grade 8;
Interview over, panel immediately ordered two nurses with syringes and needles at the ready and a doctor to follow LRS everywhere, as he could be (he is) a danger to himself and everyone around. That plan went better than expected, as he's now dubbed his nurses his two beautiful nurse girl friends and opines that the doctor is Nobel prize material and his future ex brother-in-law.
Someone tell me this fool isn't this stupid. Good Lord son, get help.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166843 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Someone tell me this fool isn't this stupid. Good Lord son, get help.
English comprehension lessons from Jercque? Even you don't deserve that Romper

Ottawa

#166844 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone tell me this fool isn't this stupid. Good Lord son, get help.
I wrote : "Poor you, the simple intricacies of the English language do stump you, don't they? "

So who is a fool?

Also, did you not read your C.V.? Too close to reality? As I said before, "slug" is an abbreviation for, er, hmmm, let's see, oh yeah, slug. Sorry. 6 years post-college! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#166845 Aug 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked HIM for lessons. "Learn to read", eh? You wear it well.

Conservative ! I have to laugh and, yes, cry, every time I see or hear that word. No, not word, wart. As ridiculous as communism and, thankfully, almost extinct.

LMAO Learn to Write/Read - Justice LRS (tm reg'd). The Circus Siamese twins.

Ottawa

#166846 Aug 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
English comprehension, did you write? Here's one for ya :

You do realise "that Romper", instead of the correct "that, Romper", totally changes the meaning of your sentence, no?

But then, birthers/Conservatives are never fussy when it comes to punctuation. LMAO (Learn to Write/Read and Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

#166847 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Further proof of your total ignorance. Sometimes I really wonder if you even know what we're talking about!
You are crying because Harry Reid outed Willard Romney for not providing his tax returns before the last presidential election. How's that?
Soooo... Where are the tax returns?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166848 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>I asked HIM for lessons. "Learn to read", eh? You wear it well.

Conservative ! I have to laugh and, yes, cry, every time I see or hear that word. No, not word, wart. As ridiculous as communism and, thankfully, almost extinct.

LMAO Learn to Write/Read - Justice LRS (tm reg'd). The Circus Siamese twins.
No. He pretended that he gave lessons.

Conservative. A word that used to mean something and that has been bastardized by FauxCons like you and Puff Windbaugh
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166849 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>English comprehension, did you write? Here's one for ya :

You do realise "that Romper", instead of the correct "that, Romper", totally changes the meaning of your sentence, no?

But then, birthers/Conservatives are never fussy when it comes to punctuation. LMAO (Learn to Write/Read and Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).
More boring foolishness from a boring fool. It must really suck to be illiterate in multiple languages

Ottawa

#166850 Aug 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More boring foolishness from a boring fool. It must really suck to be illiterate in multiple languages
Ha ha, can barely get by with one, is jealous, envious, of polyglots. Stumble on, Conservative birther.

Did you ver thank Topix for the automatic spell check? It sure improved your posts.

So, was my punctuation correction, however boring, justified? When someone corrects me, I just acknowledge it. You?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166851 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>Ha ha, can barely get by with one, is jealous, envious, of polyglots. Stumble on, Conservative birther.

Did you ver thank Topix for the automatic spell check? It sure improved your posts.

So, was my punctuation correction, however boring, justified? When someone corrects me, I just acknowledge it. You?
OReaLY? Figured out what worst means yet Mr I admit my error?
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166852 Aug 8, 2013
Cynthia Lee Meyers

You need to read this true account of what happened to our AmbassadorStevens and the other 3 who died. If this doesn't make you mad...Cynthia Lee Myers Wanted to share the truth of what happened over in Libya, you will not find this in the media yet .......... please read....

"Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began receiving multiple tips about an Al Queda cell in the area planning an attack on 9/11 in response to to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next several days, the State Dept. and WH were asked for a security force and were denied at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given the all clear that the Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no need for a security force other than his 3 personal guards (One being my cousin) and a few Libyans who were not armed.

Then the attack and murders occurred. Immediately the WH claimed it was a protest gone bad over a you tube video. Obama made a quick speech in the Rose Garden on Sept.12 before catching a plane to Vegas to campaign. He made a generic statement at the end of his speech after placing the blame on an overheated protest over the video. He said "No act of terror will shake the resolve of America. Later that day and over the next 2 days, the liberal media began saying Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 men died of smoke inhalation. This was not the case. Out of respect for my cousin, I'm not going to be specific about his murder. However Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered. His genitals were cut off, he was sodomized and beaten, cut, stabbed and burned. He was drug thru the streets and left for dead. This is eyewitness testimony of a local Dr. who found the Ambassador in a ditch and tried to save his life. He had no idea who he was. The other 3 men, including my cousin, met similar fates. And deaths due to smoke inhalation is a 100% fabricated LIE. The next week I drove my aunt and uncle and 2 others to DC to receive his body. We met with Hillary, Panetta, and Susan Rice. ALL of whom apologized and said it was a protest gone bad over a video and exited the area. Next Obama entered with the same story and didn't apologize and wasn't sympathetic. My aunt cried to this man and all he did was hand her flowers and walk away. I tried to get his attention, but didn't. I got upset and yelled liar to him, he kept walking. Then a secret service agent grabbed my arm and led me to a room where I was held till the proceedings were over.

America, I saw firsthand how cold this man is. What kind of liar he is. Most of you haven't a clue about this tyrant and yet you support him. And act like every word he says is Gospel. These murders and the fast and furious cover ups make Water Gate look like, a kid who told his bff's secret to the class.

We must stop this man, and please pass this story along.-- God Bless America!

THIS PART YOU DON'T KNOW, BUT SHOULD. AMERICAN VALOR, BENGHAZI, LIBYA:

The stunning part of this story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

The news has been full of the attacks on our embassies throughout the Muslim world, and in particular, the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others in Benghazi, Libya. However, there's a little known story of incredible bravery, heroics, and courage that should be the top story.

So what actually happened at the U.S. embassy in Libya? We are learning more about this every day. Ambassador Stevens and Foreign Service officer Sean Smith, along with administrative staff, were working out of temporary quarters due to the fact that in the spring of 2011 during the so-called Arab Spring, the United States cut ties with then president Moammar Gadhafi. Our embassy was looted and ransacked, causing it to be unusable. It is still in a state of disrepair.

El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166853 Aug 8, 2013
Security for embassies and their personnel is to be provided
by the host nation. Since Libya has gone through a civil war of sorts in the past 18 months, the current government is very unstable, and therefore, unreliable.

A well-organized attack by radical Muslims was planned specifically targeting the temporary U.S. embassy building. The Libyan security force that was in place to protect our people deserted their post, or joined the attacking force. Either way, our people were in a real fix. And it should be noted that Ambassador Stevens had mentioned on more than one occasion to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, that he was quite concerned for his personal safety and the welfare of his people. It is thought that Ambassador Stevens was on a "hit list".

A short distance from the American compound, two Americans were
sleeping. They were in Libya as independent contractors working an
assignment totally unrelated to our embassy. They also happened to be former Navy Seals.

When they heard the noise coming from the attack on our embassy,
as you would expect from highly trained warriors, they ran to the
fight. Apparently, they had no weapons, but seeing the Libyan guards dropping their guns in their haste in fleeing the scene, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty snatched up several of these discarded weapons and prepared to defend the American compound.

Not knowing exactly what was taking place, the two Seals set up a defensive perimeter. Unfortunately Ambassador Stevens was already gravely injured, and Foreign Service officer, Sean Smith, was dead. However, due to their quick action and suppressive fire,
twenty administrative personnel in the embassy were able to escape to safety.
Eventually, these two courageous men were overwhelmed by the
sheer numbers brought against them, an enemy force numbering between 100 to 200 attackers which came in two waves. But the stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

As it became apparent to these selfless heroes, they were
definitely going to lose their lives unless some reinforcements showed up in
a hurry. As we know now, that was not to be. I'm fairly certain they
knew they were going to die in this gun fight, but not before they took a whole lot of bad guys with them!

Consider these tenets of the Navy SEAL Code:
1) Loyalty to Country, Team and Teammate,
2) Serve with Honor and Integrity On and Off the Battlefield,
3) Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow, Never Quit,
4) Take responsibility for your actions and the actions of
your teammates,
5) Excel as Warriors through Discipline and Innovation,
6) Train for War, Fight to Win, Defeat our Nation's Enemies,
and...
7) Earn your Trident every day

( http://www.navyseals.com/seal-code-warrior-cr...
.com/seal-code-warrior-creed >
).

Thank you, Tyrone and Glen. To the very last breath, you both lived
up to the SEAL Code. You served all of us well. You were courageous in
the face of certain death. And Tyrone, even though you never got to hold your newborn son, he will grow up knowing the character and quality of his father, a man among men who sacrificed himself defending
others.

Dr. Charles R. Roots
Senior Pastor
Former Staff
Sergeant,
USMC Captain,
U. S. Navy Chaplain Corps (Ret.)

And Let us never forget the Hillary Clinton Comment "What Difference Does It Make?"
And she wants to be our next president!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166854 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>Poor you, the simple intricacies of the English language do stump you, don't they? Yes, "were" and "Is" .....
In Jercque speak this us a request for English lessons.

In English it is just another illiterate cry for help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,343
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 69,532
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 16 min reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min edogxxx 98,362
Amy 10-1 37 min pde 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 38 min Always Smile 4,050
Amy - 9-29-2014 52 min pde 31
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]