BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196951 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166967 Aug 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless. You've just repeated what I've been pounding into your steel-plated skull, size, constitution, diplomatic language. Sigh.
Take a powder.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166968 Aug 9, 2013
Even Wiktionary can't get it right. You'd have thought they would have checked with Wikipedia.
I was born way up North but I have lived in the South long enough to know that when someone tells you to "take a powder" they assume you have a headache (Maladie de la tête) and you need to take a BC Powder.
BC Powder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Powder

Wiktionary: take a powder
English[edit]

Verb[edit]
take a powder
(idiomatic, US, colloquial) To leave in a hurry; run away; scram; depart without taking leave or notifying anyone, often with a connotation of avoiding something unpleasant or shirking responsibility.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166969 Aug 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But speaking on Larry King's TV show last night, Powell took issue with the comparison. "If Harry had wanted to attack my politics, that's fine," he said. "But to use a slave reference, I think is unfortunate, and is a throwback to another time and place that I wish Harry had thought twice about using."<quoted text>
But I do/ It is you anti-birthers who judge people just because they are Republicans or Democrats. Case in point was Richard Nixon who was a progressive who started the EPA and OSHA, he wanted to start wage and price controls, a NATIONAL HEALTH CARE system and he did start gasoline rationing which only acerbated the oil crisis. And he was as nasty as LBJ and Obama but you hate him simply because he was a Republican and nothing else.
Now, what do you think about Harry Belafonte's not so "classy" initial accusations against Colon Powell? He is a typical Libtard that throws out the race card when ever he can.
Harry Belafonte brands Colin Powell 'a house slave'
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2002/oct/11/n...
Please indicate where I ever said I hated Richard Nixon;

Colin Powell is Republican, right? Why don't I hate him?;

Harry Belafonte, I believe, was wrong. Even nice blacks can be wrong, Rogue.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166970 Aug 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
5 of your last 7 posts were on race. In most of them, you were doing a monologue. You do count black sheeps to put you to sleep, right?
Ruminations of a white house butler has Rogue really fired up this morning, but after all that’s said and done,

“The butler cast his vote for Obama on Tuesday”

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166971 Aug 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your allegations of plagiarism which you can not seem to prove. Either prove it or shut up!!!
Oh, how come you never complain about one of your fellow Libtards plagiarizing something?!?
Are you crazy or just stupid? Re-read this, from today :

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

<quoted text>
Whose work did I plagiarizer?

And I replied, with the paragraph you excised :

"This is so sad. I do pity you. You plagiarized WILLFULLY, deleting the last sentence of the text which says :"

This entry was posted in Humor by PatriotsBillboard. Bookmark the permalink.

I would hide.

And you think that totally - illiterate Putin Lady could've written that?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166972 Aug 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a powder.
Awwwww, resembling Justice ha ha LRS's impressive responses. Bereft of logic and common sense, not to mention gray matter, out comes : "Take a powder". True birther material.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166973 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruminations of a white house butler has Rogue really fired up this morning, but after all that’s said and done,
“The butler cast his vote for Obama on Tuesday”
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166974 Aug 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Even Wiktionary can't get it right. You'd have thought they would have checked with Wikipedia.
I was born way up North but I have lived in the South long enough to know that when someone tells you to "take a powder" they assume you have a headache (Maladie de la tête) and you need to take a BC Powder.
BC Powder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Powder
Wiktionary: take a powder
English[edit]
Verb[edit]
take a powder
(idiomatic, US, colloquial) To leave in a hurry; run away; scram; depart without taking leave or notifying anyone, often with a connotation of avoiding something unpleasant or shirking responsibility.
Well Rogue you’ll find yours is the last entry. LOL
http://www.word-detective.com/2010/06/powder-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166975 Aug 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

<quoted text>
Oh, how come you never complain about one of your fellow Libtards plagiarizing something?!?

Ooookay. Show me one "libtard" ,(Rogue tm reg'd)not two or three, one "Libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) plagiarism. Try it. I don't expect a response.

I don't expect a response either to my proving you had deleted a paragraph from the very words you plagiarized. You know something? I don't want to be mean or harsh with you, because I was taught not to kick people when they are down, not to stomp on cadavers, not to mock low I.Q. persons. So I will remain civil, will not call you crude and LSR-type names,(I have used, will use now and then such names as "fool", occasionally "stupid" when you exceed limits, "clueless", you know, so you don't forget who and what you are, names that can be bandied around kids, even) as that would not be nice.

I noticed that your bosom birther buddy, Justice ha ha LRS, queried as to what my race is. Is your racism contagious or what?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166976 Aug 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Even Wiktionary can't get it right. You'd have thought they would have checked with Wikipedia.
I was born way up North but I have lived in the South long enough to know that when someone tells you to "take a powder" they assume you have a headache (Maladie de la tête) and you need to take a BC Powder.
BC Powder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Powder
Wiktionary: take a powder
English[edit]
Verb[edit]
take a powder
(idiomatic, US, colloquial) To leave in a hurry; run away; scram; depart without taking leave or notifying anyone, often with a connotation of avoiding something unpleasant or shirking responsibility.
Poor Rogue. Your French is really non-existent.

So is Wiktionary. Read carefully now :

Maladie de tête is not commonly used except to depict someone who is nuts. And it's not coined "maladie de tête", rather it is colloquially called "malade dans la tête"

A headache is a "mal de tête", not "maladie de la tête".

Sign.

Take a powder is something everyone knows, no need to go on and on.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166977 Aug 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please indicate where I ever said I hated Richard Nixon;
Colin Powell is Republican, right? Why don't I hate him?;
Harry Belafonte, I believe, was wrong. Even nice blacks can be wrong, Rogue.
Harry Belafonte is a truth teller in the mold of MLK.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166978 Aug 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a powder.
My thumper arrived in the mail today Rogue and since you drove big rigs I thought maybe you could give me some tips on how to use it. LOL….. Actually I got it to take along when I walk my pooch.
http://pmburgess.blogspot.com/2007/10/use-onl...

I got this one in (brown) so’s I could stand my ground….. Against other unruly dogs that is.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JT5CFY/r...
El Nuto

Jacksonville, FL

#166979 Aug 9, 2013
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166980 Aug 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But speaking on Larry King's TV show last night, Powell took issue with the comparison. "If Harry had wanted to attack my politics, that's fine," he said. "But to use a slave reference, I think is unfortunate, and is a throwback to another time and place that I wish Harry had thought twice about using."<quoted text>
But I do/ It is you anti-birthers who judge people just because they are Republicans or Democrats. Case in point was Richard Nixon who was a progressive who started the EPA and OSHA, he wanted to start wage and price controls, a NATIONAL HEALTH CARE system and he did start gasoline rationing which only acerbated the oil crisis. And he was as nasty as LBJ and Obama but you hate him simply because he was a Republican and nothing else.
Now, what do you think about Harry Belafonte's not so "classy" initial accusations against Colon Powell? He is a typical Libtard that throws out the race card when ever he can.
Harry Belafonte brands Colin Powell 'a house slave'
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2002/oct/11/n...
1968, Forty Years Later: A Look Back at the Orangeburg Massacre When SC Police Opened Fire on Black Students Protesting Segregation
April 3, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/ysw9ts
On February 8th, 1968, a crowd of black students gathered on the campus of South Carolina State University to protest segregation at Orangeburg’s only bowling alley. Dozens of police arrived on the scene and the students lit a bonfire on a street in front of the campus. Tensions escalated and police officers opened fire into the crowd. When the shooting stopped, three students were dead and 27 wounded. We speak with the only person convicted of wrongdoing in what became known as the Orangeburg Massacre, Cleveland Sellers.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/3/1968_for...
El Nuto

Jacksonville, FL

#166981 Aug 9, 2013
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166982 Aug 9, 2013
Bush Has Highest Disapproval Rating in History of Gallup Poll
Meanwhile, President Bush has set a new record. He now has the highest disapproval rating of any president in the seventy-year history of the Gallup Poll. In the most recent USA TODAY/Gallup Poll, 69 percent of Americans disapproved of Bush’s job performance. The previous record was held by Harry Truman, who had a 67 percent disapproval rate in 1952. Bush also holds the record for having the highest approval rating of any president in Gallup’s history. In September 2001, in the days after the 9/11 attacks, Bush’s approval spiked to 90 percent.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166983 Aug 9, 2013
Obama's ex-pastor speaks out about church, sermons
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/28/wright...
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#166984 Aug 9, 2013
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#166985 Aug 9, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
Obama's ex-pastor speaks out about church, sermons
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/28/wright...
Then why did Obummer Boy throw Rev. Not-so-Wright under the bus?
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#166986 Aug 9, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
Bush Has Highest Disapproval Rating in History of Gallup Poll
Meanwhile, President Bush has set a new record. He now has the highest disapproval rating of any president in the seventy-year history of the Gallup Poll. In the most recent USA TODAY/Gallup Poll, 69 percent of Americans disapproved of Bush’s job performance. The previous record was held by Harry Truman, who had a 67 percent disapproval rate in 1952. Bush also holds the record for having the highest approval rating of any president in Gallup’s history. In September 2001, in the days after the 9/11 attacks, Bush’s approval spiked to 90 percent.
George Bush’s birthday present: Higher approval rating than President Obama
Posted at 11:11 pm on July 6, 2013 by Twitchy Staff
President George W. Bush’s 67th birthday passed quietly on Friday, but he did receive his share of well wishes on Twitter, along with one encouraging note from the folks at National Review. Despite continuing to shoulder the blame for just about every failure of the current administration, Bush currently enjoys a higher approval rating than President Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help from current chicago expert 3 min PEllen 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,277,099
Black lives matter 2 hr nonegs 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 54,547
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 1,722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,433
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 523
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Prince Reebus 100,645
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages