BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,721 - 146,740 of 174,672 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.
There’s more! LOL
“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.
It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.
Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Great reply, Poppo

Wonder what Justice ha ha LRS prioritizes :

Romney, a failed presidential candidate who speaks without a teleprompter?

OR

Obama, a successful presidential candidate who speaks with teleprompters?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very wise of you not to reply! LMAO!
Difference between "real" and "fake"? Do YOU know the meaning of the word "sarcasm"? Obviously not. Clue : is why no reply.

As to gun-running, poor loser, there are at least 15 countries in the ME running guns to various countries, groups and terrorists. DOH! Short of dropping H-bombs on those countries and groups, how would you propose stopping it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference between "real" and "fake"? Do YOU know the meaning of the word "sarcasm"? Obviously not. Clue : is why no reply.
As to gun-running, poor loser, there are at least 15 countries in the ME running guns to various countries, groups and terrorists. DOH! Short of dropping H-bombs on those countries and groups, how would you propose stopping it?
P.S.: Oh, in prior republican administrations , there were neither "fake" OR "real" warnings before Beirut barracks bombing, East African embassy bombings and 9/11. Oh oh.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Great reply, Poppo
OR
Remember this embarrassing moment when Hannity and Romney were caught off camera? Oh yes, there is video. LOL

“ROMNEY AND HANNITY TALK ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR POLITICIANS TO USE TELEPROMPTERS WHILE THEY ATTACK OBAMA FOR USING A TELEPROMPTER.
http://gawker.com/5901344/how-sean-hannity-le...

"It does make some sense," Romney says. "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out."

"Yeah, of course it does," Hannity concurs. "It's smart. You don't want to make a mistake. I'll tell you, they're out to eviscerate anybody who makes a mistake."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.
There’s more! LOL
“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.
It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.
Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
You're right! The proof is all around us to see. Campaign? That wasn't a campaign, that was cheap and petty smear tactics. You're so ignorant it's laughable! Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and smoking those rocks. They've got you right where they want you! LMAO! Hey, did you settle up your taxes with Clownifornia yet? If not, then YOU'RE part of the problem! LMAO at Darrell!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Great reply, Poppo
OR
Successful? ROTFLMAO! Not in your wildest dreams, Path. ROTFLMAO! Successful? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Obumbler is an even bigger meathead than you! The two of you combined couldn't tie a shoelace.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
But we're not talking about those "other" countries, are WE? No! We're talking about Libya where HC allowed four Americans to die! Do try and stay on track! Oh yea, I forgot, y'all always end up in the ditch. Maybe the DIMs need a designated driver? Might save a life, who knows! Psychopathic DAB!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. PRESIDENT’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

“The fact of the matter is that President Obama was born at the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on August 4, 1961, at 7:24 PM, his birth certificate was signed by his mother on August 7, 1961, the attending physician on August 8, 1961, registrar Verna K. Lee on August 8, 1961, and it was duly registered by the Hawaii Health Bureau on August 8, 1961”
DR. CONSPIRACY
HTTP://WWW.OBAMACONSPIRACY.ORG/
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

What's the matter fellas? Lose your teleprompter? LMAO!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! The proof is all around us to see. Campaign? That wasn't a campaign, that was cheap and petty smear tactics. You're so ignorant it's laughable! Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and smoking those rocks. They've got you right where they want you! LMAO! Hey, did you settle up your taxes with Clownifornia yet? If not, then YOU'RE part of the problem! LMAO at Darrell!
Taxes? Speaking of, yes cheap petty smear tactics on part of Obama's campaign. The nerve, asking for Romney's last 10 tax filings. Of course Romney had nothing to hide, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd) it was just not the taxpayers' and voters' business, is all. Who btw has got who they want whoever? Romney? Hmmm, where is he? Stashing and counting his loot in the Bahamas or sitting with Palin in Alaska and looking at Russia on a clear day and formulating policy based on their gawking LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Successful? ROTFLMAO! Not in your wildest dreams, Path. ROTFLMAO! Successful? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Obumbler is an even bigger meathead than you! The two of you combined couldn't tie a shoelace.
Obama's president, therefore successful

Romney's a has-been, therefore not successful

You're YOU, the living definition of the word "unsuccessful".

Anyone, absolutely anyone who becomes president of the United States, all 44 of them, good or bad, were and is successful. No amount of jealousy, envy or sore looseness on your part will change that.

What I'd like to know, though, is why you kept chanting "Can you hear us coming" right up to November 6 and then stopped. I know, I know, you answered that one many times and damn Topix censors deleted every single one. Try again, please.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But we're not talking about those "other" countries, are WE? No! We're talking about Libya where HC allowed four Americans to die! Do try and stay on track! Oh yea, I forgot, y'all always end up in the ditch. Maybe the DIMs need a designated driver? Might save a life, who knows! Psychopathic DAB!
Any sympathy for those 11 rig workers? Almost 3 times the numbers killed in Libya. Yet, never a peep from you. Whose fault that the 11 died? Was that not attributed in court to your friends/pals BP and Halliburton, along with "no contest" on negligence charges and levy of incredible fines? And is it okay that they were killed by fellow Americans or Brit allies?

Those 4 deaths in Libya were sad, tragic and should never have happened, as per the 1000s in Beirut, East African embassies and 9/11. Try to acquire some semblance of balance and sanity.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Taxes? Speaking of, yes cheap petty smear tactics on part of Obama's campaign. The nerve, asking for Romney's last 10 tax filings. Of course Romney had nothing to hide, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd) it was just not the taxpayers' and voters' business, is all. Who btw has got who they want whoever? Romney? Hmmm, where is he? Stashing and counting his loot in the Bahamas or sitting with Palin in Alaska and looking at Russia on a clear day and formulating policy based on their gawking LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Nerve? Like Lil Dirty Reid? Remember his claim? Someone called my office this morning and told me that Mitt didn't file returns for the last ten years! That is cheap and petty, probably illegal also. But we all know lil Reid should be behind bars. Man, your English sux! Not to mention you make no point. Taxes? Yes, taxes, Mr. Buttinski! LMAO! P-S-Y-C-H-O!!!!! What a vile and decadent mind you have, Path!
poaaddle

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …… Amazing it is he a African Born Ape Monkey
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama's president, therefore successful
Romney's a has-been, therefore not successful
You're YOU, the living definition of the word "unsuccessful".
Anyone, absolutely anyone who becomes president of the United States, all 44 of them, good or bad, were and is successful. No amount of jealousy, envy or sore looseness on your part will change that.
What I'd like to know, though, is why you kept chanting "Can you hear us coming" right up to November 6 and then stopped. I know, I know, you answered that one many times and damn Topix censors deleted every single one. Try again, please.
Obumbler won an election. Has nothing to do with being sucessful, moron. "Were and is sucessful"?????? LOL Jealous? LMAO! Not hardly! Your memory truly is shot! LMAO! What a clown you turned out to be. At first I thought it was just a front but as it turns out, you're nothing more than a really bad and tasteless joke. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Sorry, google "joke"!

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nerve? Like Lil Dirty Reid? Remember his claim? Someone called my office this morning and told me that Mitt didn't file returns for the last ten years! That is cheap and petty, probably illegal also. But we all know lil Reid should be behind bars. Man, your English sux! Not to mention you make no point. Taxes? Yes, taxes, Mr. Buttinski! LMAO! P-S-Y-C-H-O!!!!! What a vile and decadent mind you have, Path!
Where are the tax returns? If Mr. Romney is not paying the full amount owed to the United States...he's stealing. That's not cheap or petty, it is a fact.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So why did Romney not come up with his returns? Obama did. Reid did say that. How about "Let's make sure he's a one-term president?". Choose which of the two statements is the most harmful to the country;

2, No one is more willing to learn than I am, rest assured. That's why I'd much appreciate your pointing out my spelling, grammar, syntax and composition shortcomings.

Er, did you say English was your sole language? You'd think, given that it is, you could do better, no?

Path? Pathfinder? Awww, thank you.

Slug? Awwwww, er, hmmm, slug. Sorry.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obumbler won an election. Has nothing to do with being sucessful, moron. "Were and is sucessful"?????? LOL Jealous? LMAO! Not hardly! Your memory truly is shot! LMAO! What a clown you turned out to be. At first I thought it was just a front but as it turns out, you're nothing more than a really bad and tasteless joke. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Sorry, google "joke"!
Poor you, the simple intricacies of the English language do stump you, don't they? Yes, "were" and "Is" as in "past presidents, all of them, were successful as "is" the present one. Successful had nothing to do whether they were worth their salt or not. I did point that out, you missed it. Geez, do I have to draw hieroglyphs for you?

Oh, being elected president of the U.S. is not a mark of success? I thought it would look pretty good on any C.V. Oh, what is your C.V. like? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

LRS curriculum vitae :

Born as a result of botched abortion 20th century;

Attended kindergarten, had to re-do it until puberty;

Nicknamed "baskethead" by his grade 1 peers. Turns to bullying;

Asked what 3 things he'd like to do most in life, replies "bullying, bullying and bullying". Reminded he repeated bullying thrice, he replied "I like bullying".(1);

LRS to intelligent nerdy classmate : "what's 6 x 6?"

"36," says the nerdy kid.

"OH YEAH?, think you're smart, eh? responds LRS. POW, right in the kisser.

Should he in the bullying profession, says he'd like to be a writer, invent words, even, like "dumbazzbastard, gender-equal dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, kerlplunking and other gems. LRS also told the panel that he doesn't like to appear ignorant (which is always) and will threaten with death anyone who bests him, which means that if he had his way, he would become the only living er, hmm, person on earth. Asked what he would then do for sex, being alone, he instantly replied that if those damn Muslims didn't cut off his hands, he would stick with those two, namely his best and only faithful lovers. All of this occurred when he turned 30, still in grade 8;

Interview over, panel immediately ordered two nurses with syringes and needles at the ready and a doctor to follow LRS everywhere, as he could be (he is) a danger to himself and everyone around. That plan went better than expected, as he's now dubbed his nurses his two beautiful nurse girl friends and opines that the doctor is Nobel prize material and his future ex brother-in-law.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

(1) Blazing saddles, parody of outlaw recruitment.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the tax returns? If Mr. Romney is not paying the full amount owed to the United States...he's stealing. That's not cheap or petty, it is a fact.
Further proof of your total ignorance. Sometimes I really wonder if you even know what we're talking about!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min PDUPONT 1,080,451
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Frijoles 68,381
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Efrat 67,979
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min edogxxx 97,541
Abby 7-26 49 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-26 51 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 45,799
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••