BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166810 Aug 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
What to do with Republican "conservatives"? Stand by and watch as they self-destruct.
They say the black usurper has taken away their free-dumbz. I for one can’t where this is the case…..LOL
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166811 Aug 8, 2013
Chris Matthews: We Are All Neo-Cons Now.

So Wrong for So Long: Greg Mitchell on How the Press, the Pundits—and the President—Failed on Iraq / March 24, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2bouue
As the Iraq war passes its fifth anniversary, we take a look at the corporate media’s coverage of five years of war with Greg Mitchell, editor of Editor & Publisher. He has just written a new book chronicling the media’s failing on covering Iraq titled, So Wrong for So Long: How the Press, the Pundits—and the President—Failed on Iraq.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/3/24/so_wron...

==========

Chris Matthews is a centrist corporate Democrat
http://tinyurl.com/36gq4c / December 18, 2007
Matthews to an MSNBC colleague, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer magazine.
Matthews made 10 positive remarks about Hillary Clinton in the past three months, most of which were evaluations of her campaign performance. But six of these 10 remarks also contained some criticism, as when he said, "She has been charming but cold and absolutely flawless," or when he described a debate as "a highly scripted, brilliant performance by Hillary Clinton." Others -- for instance, his praise of Clinton's success in getting support from "every interest area in the Democratic Party" -- could also plausibly be interpreted as backhanded compliments.
Matthews made 82 negative remarks about Clinton during this period. They cover a wide range of topics, but most have to do with character issues -- that Clinton is overly calculating, disingenuous, or unethical.
Matthews made 28 positive remarks about Rudy Giuliani, most concerning how much of a leader and how tough Giuliani is.
Matthews made eight negative remarks about Giuliani, most about his stance on immigration. http://mediamatters.org/items/200712180005...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166812 Aug 8, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
If you want to move forward, you must have both oars in the water.
loose
Not if you’re sailing, canoeing or motor boating. LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166813 Aug 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Z was called a white Hispanic because 99% of the population would know what it meant. Apparently Rouge is part of the 1%.
I've never heard of anyone referred to as a whitle hispanic. I've never heard of a white black either! You're really reaching. Must be bored as heck, huh? Hey, how's that rolling total looking? Going shopping today? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166814 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK was a community organizer my friend so if you’re still dumbfounded by what they do or the skill set it takes to be an effective organizer then I can’t help you.
OBAMA WAS ALWAYS OUT OF ROMNEY'S LEAGUE
“The day after the election, CNN headlined, November 7th,“Analysis: Why Romney Lost,” and Peter Hamby wrote that Republican operatives from around the country expressed awe at the skillfulness of the Obama campaign organization, and they admitted to have been shockingly outclassed”
“Mitt Romney, who had claimed, throughout his campaign, that Barack Obama possessed no executive experience and was “just a community organizer,” and who had bragged constantly about what a great CEO he, Romney, was, turned out to be instead a CEO dwarf next to the gigantic Obama”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Ignoring the fact that Obama was a civil rights attorney, constitutional law professor, author, 3 term state senator and one term US senator makes your argument a little suspect as well.
LMAO! Out-classed? At least Romney can speak without a TELEPROMPTER. Obumbler isn't qualified to shine Romney's shoes. Obumbler is a garden variety con man. Nothing else! Just look at his great accomplishments! LMAO! Enough of this "Obumbler is great" crap. He is an epic failure, known to lie and put up fraudulent BCs. He should have been impeached a long time ago. That brain of yours (if you ever had one) has turned to complete mush. Go get another rock.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166815 Aug 8, 2013
Wonder how long it took Obumbler to come up with the idea of a "fake" terrorist plot being foiled? You do realize he is just trying to save face, right? I'm throwing a flag on this one, a fifteen yarder too, for unnecessary BS! How could a decimated and "on the run" Al Qaeda be responsible for this plot? LMAO! Someone is being fed a lied and I know who is gulping it down. LMAO! Fools.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#166816 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Out-classed? At least Romney can speak without a TELEPROMPTER. Obumbler isn't qualified to shine Romney's shoes. Obumbler is a garden variety con man. Nothing else! Just look at his great accomplishments! LMAO! Enough of this "Obumbler is great" crap. He is an epic failure, known to lie and put up fraudulent BCs. He should have been impeached a long time ago. That brain of yours (if you ever had one) has turned to complete mush. Go get another rock.
Re: "fraudulent BCs"

Only birther “experts” have called Obama’s birth certificate forged, and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

One proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. The officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file. That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166817 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Wonder how long it took Obumbler to come up with the idea of a "fake" terrorist plot being foiled? You do realize he is just trying to save face, right? I'm throwing a flag on this one, a fifteen yarder too, for unnecessary BS! How could a decimated and "on the run" Al Qaeda be responsible for this plot? LMAO! Someone is being fed a lied and I know who is gulping it down. LMAO! Fools.
Maybe Obama's republican predecessors should've had "fake" terrorist plots prior to Beirut barracks bombing, East African embassy bombings , 9/11 etc.

Win-win situation for you, LRS. Always. For example, and jsutr as an aside, Obama loses pres. election, WTG winner Romney, it's all good. But, Obama wins,(breaking news : he did) it's fraud. In this case, Obama calls emergency, closes missions, and to you, it's a "fake" terrorist plot. But let's say he doesn't act, and U.S. is attacked, it's another Benghazi, and I can hear you and birthers cry : "why didn't he trigger an emergency a he knew of a terrorist plot and close missions?". Loser oracle and Monday morning QB Justice ha ha LRS.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166818 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama's republican predecessors should've had "fake" terrorist plots prior to Beirut barracks bombing, East African embassy bombings , 9/11 etc.
Win-win situation for you, LRS. Always. For example, and jsutr as an aside, Obama loses pres. election, WTG winner Romney, it's all good. But, Obama wins,(breaking news : he did) it's fraud. In this case, Obama calls emergency, closes missions, and to you, it's a "fake" terrorist plot. But let's say he doesn't act, and U.S. is attacked, it's another Benghazi, and I can hear you and birthers cry : "why didn't he trigger an emergency a he knew of a terrorist plot and close missions?". Loser oracle and Monday morning QB Justice ha ha LRS.
At least you can see the difference between "real" and "fake"! Thanks for agreeing. I think it's nothing more than an attempt to save face. And that just drives you nuts, doesn't it? Maybe, just maybe, one or all of our people in Libya knew about the gun-running to Syria. Why, something like that would call for drastic measures! Know what I mean, Path?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166819 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Out-classed? At least Romney can speak without a TELEPROMPTER. Obumbler isn't qualified to shine Romney's shoes. Obumbler is a garden variety con man. Nothing else! Just look at his great accomplishments! LMAO! Enough of this "Obumbler is great" crap. He is an epic failure, known to lie and put up fraudulent BCs. He should have been impeached a long time ago. That brain of yours (if you ever had one) has turned to complete mush. Go get another rock.
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.

There’s more! LOL

“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.

It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.

Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166820 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you can see the difference between "real" and "fake"! Thanks for agreeing. I think it's nothing more than an attempt to save face. And that just drives you nuts, doesn't it? Maybe, just maybe, one or all of our people in Libya knew about the gun-running to Syria. Why, something like that would call for drastic measures! Know what I mean, Path?
Very wise of you not to reply! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166821 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.
There’s more! LOL
“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.
It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.
Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Great reply, Poppo

Wonder what Justice ha ha LRS prioritizes :

Romney, a failed presidential candidate who speaks without a teleprompter?

OR

Obama, a successful presidential candidate who speaks with teleprompters?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166822 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very wise of you not to reply! LMAO!
Difference between "real" and "fake"? Do YOU know the meaning of the word "sarcasm"? Obviously not. Clue : is why no reply.

As to gun-running, poor loser, there are at least 15 countries in the ME running guns to various countries, groups and terrorists. DOH! Short of dropping H-bombs on those countries and groups, how would you propose stopping it?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166823 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference between "real" and "fake"? Do YOU know the meaning of the word "sarcasm"? Obviously not. Clue : is why no reply.
As to gun-running, poor loser, there are at least 15 countries in the ME running guns to various countries, groups and terrorists. DOH! Short of dropping H-bombs on those countries and groups, how would you propose stopping it?
P.S.: Oh, in prior republican administrations , there were neither "fake" OR "real" warnings before Beirut barracks bombing, East African embassy bombings and 9/11. Oh oh.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166824 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply, Poppo
Wonder what Justice ha ha LRS prioritizes :
Romney, a failed presidential candidate who speaks without a teleprompter?
OR
Obama, a successful presidential candidate who speaks with teleprompters?
Remember this embarrassing moment when Hannity and Romney were caught off camera? Oh yes, there is video. LOL

“ROMNEY AND HANNITY TALK ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR POLITICIANS TO USE TELEPROMPTERS WHILE THEY ATTACK OBAMA FOR USING A TELEPROMPTER.
http://gawker.com/5901344/how-sean-hannity-le...

"It does make some sense," Romney says. "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out."

"Yeah, of course it does," Hannity concurs. "It's smart. You don't want to make a mistake. I'll tell you, they're out to eviscerate anybody who makes a mistake."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166825 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.
There’s more! LOL
“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.
It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.
Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
You're right! The proof is all around us to see. Campaign? That wasn't a campaign, that was cheap and petty smear tactics. You're so ignorant it's laughable! Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and smoking those rocks. They've got you right where they want you! LMAO! Hey, did you settle up your taxes with Clownifornia yet? If not, then YOU'RE part of the problem! LMAO at Darrell!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166826 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply, Poppo
Wonder what Justice ha ha LRS prioritizes :
Romney, a failed presidential candidate who speaks without a teleprompter?
OR
Obama, a successful presidential candidate who speaks with teleprompters?
Successful? ROTFLMAO! Not in your wildest dreams, Path. ROTFLMAO! Successful? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Obumbler is an even bigger meathead than you! The two of you combined couldn't tie a shoelace.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166827 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference between "real" and "fake"? Do YOU know the meaning of the word "sarcasm"? Obviously not. Clue : is why no reply.
As to gun-running, poor loser, there are at least 15 countries in the ME running guns to various countries, groups and terrorists. DOH! Short of dropping H-bombs on those countries and groups, how would you propose stopping it?
But we're not talking about those "other" countries, are WE? No! We're talking about Libya where HC allowed four Americans to die! Do try and stay on track! Oh yea, I forgot, y'all always end up in the ditch. Maybe the DIMs need a designated driver? Might save a life, who knows! Psychopathic DAB!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166828 Aug 8, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. PRESIDENT’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

“The fact of the matter is that President Obama was born at the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on August 4, 1961, at 7:24 PM, his birth certificate was signed by his mother on August 7, 1961, the attending physician on August 8, 1961, registrar Verna K. Lee on August 8, 1961, and it was duly registered by the Hawaii Health Bureau on August 8, 1961”
DR. CONSPIRACY
HTTP://WWW.OBAMACONSPIRACY.ORG/
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166829 Aug 8, 2013
What's the matter fellas? Lose your teleprompter? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-17-14 5 min Kuuipo 12
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Righty Whitey 1,109,686
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min ward 49,810
Dear Abby 9-17-14 31 min Sublime1 13
Amy 9-14-14 34 min Mister Tonka 7
Nuns hold prayer vigil outside suburban strip club 35 min rev Dave 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Earthling-1 46,632
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••