BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#166795 Aug 8, 2013
What to do with Republican "conservatives"? Stand by and watch as they self-destruct.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166796 Aug 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
What to do with Republican "conservatives"? Stand by and watch as they self-destruct.
...Romney being the classic example.

"Skilled experienced and successful businessman and offshore mogul crushed by former community organiser". You gotta love it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166797 Aug 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
While screaming BIGOTRY!
Thanks for the laugh.
As I have said before, Rouge is the kind of guy who would say "I am not a bigot, I even have friends who are n------"!
BTW, I have actually heard that line before stated by a bigot in all seriousness.
""I am not a bigot, I even have friends who are n------"!"

Lol, yes, and how polite and clean they are too, just like all white people.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166798 Aug 8, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text> Those are the kind of numbers Margret Sanger was hoping for when Planned Parenthood was started. What a complete success that business mission has been. Not only did they promote a practice that was not commonly accepted, causing the death of a fetus in the womb for the purpose of drawing down the numbers of a certain race, but they ended up getting us taxpayers to fund it. Their movement lobbied and maneuvered the country and the SCOTUS into effectively legislating away the rights of an unborn human to even exist by fiat of the women alone. a progressive liberal success story if there ever was one, and look at how much better we all are for it. How far we have "progressed" as a society. The public school will expel your child for bringing an unauthorized aspirin or allergy medication to school but will personally administer a "morning after pill" without the consent of the parent to make sure their fifteen year old can keep having sex with her 21 year old boyfriend in secret. You just have to love the "logic' of a liberal.
Herman Cain made the same race genocide claim about Margaret Sanger during the debates. It got a “pants on fire” rating from PolitiFact at the time and I doubt your post did much if anything to put out the fire.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166799 Aug 8, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hrYRtCui5EEXX
It's uncanny.
Boondocks, great stuff.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#166800 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo,
The crisis at hand is not Herman Cain or Sarah Palin or John McCain or Mitt Romney or anyone else of little to no significance or titular importance.
The crisis today, and tomorrow, is rather belonging to Barack Obama, Persident of the United Sates of America.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166801 Aug 8, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Being that radio doesn't play my genre of music, I find myself listening to a lot of talk radio. Mainly republican radio because it seems to have a stranglehold on the AM dial.
Every 8 effing minutes I find myself being persuaded to BUY GOLD.
I am guessing people are precisely that dumb because these corporations seem to be spending mad cash to get my attention.
Hell, Glenn Beck won't leave you alone about it.
They claim when the economy falls through the floor all that money in the bank will be worthless.
Thank the stars that Goldline has your back!
They are willing to exchange my potentially worthless dollars for silver and gold. So when the zombie apocalypse happens I will be sitting pretty.
The value of gold is through the roof at the moment. And we are all aware that when something is highly valued it has nowhere to go but up...right?
If you need proof, just look at the real estate market!
The wonderful people at Goldline are selfless. They are willing to take all that worthless cash off uneducated republican radio listeners as payment for something substantial.
If you buy into all the collapse of society rhetoric and possess a triple digit IQ... you would be aware that unless that gold is wrapped around a Cadbury egg it is 100% useless.
Toilet paper, bullets, and Chunky soup are all superior investments for the collapse of society.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166802 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo,
Barack Obama is illegally following your electronic footprints.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166803 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo,
Barack Obama is stalking you.
loose
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166804 Aug 8, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
True it is dated material but my guess is you did not know it.
I thought you would like some military stuff.
Enclosed is to show you how Independent Media and Libertarians agree.
========
The Myth of a Maverick : Matt Welch on GOP Frontrunner John McCain February 04, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/yrk7c8
Ahead of Super Tuesday, Senator John McCain is leading Republican polls, a significant comeback for a campaign that appeared expired just six months ago. We speak to Reason Magazine editor Matt Welch, author of McCain: The Myth of a Maverick.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/4/the_myth...
High Energy Laser Weapon Systems Applications
June 2001 /
http://www.acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA394880....

=======

The Creation and Dissemination of All Forms of Information in Support
of Psychological Operations (PSYOP) in Time of Military Conflict
May 2000 /
http://www.acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA382535....

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166805 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo,
Barack OBama's Prism program of targeting and spying on every American citizen is both morally and ethically wrong.
You can forfeit your right to privacy if that makes you happy, but I will not willingly give up mine.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166806 Aug 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
Thanks for putting that in quotes. The only thing "conservative" about these morons is their attire for a Sunday morning "appearance"

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166807 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo,
If you want to move forward, you must have both oars in the water.
loose
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166808 Aug 8, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Barack OBama's Prism program of targeting and spying on every American citizen is both morally and ethically wrong.
You can forfeit your right to privacy if that makes you happy, but I will not willingly give up mine.
The program started up again with Bush and Cheney.

Back in the day Hoover made it into an art form.

Even President Nixon was terrified of him.

----------

Hoover Planned Mass Jailing in 1950
December 23, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/26s5jy
A newly declassified document shows that J. Edgar Hoover, the longtime director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, had a plan to suspend habeas corpus and imprison some 12,000 Americans he suspected of disloyalty.
Hoover sent his plan to the White House on July 7, 1950, 12 days after the Korean War began. It envisioned putting suspect Americans in military prisons.
Hoover wanted President Harry S. Truman to proclaim the mass arrests necessary to “protect the country against treason, espionage and sabotage.” The F.B.I would “apprehend all individuals potentially dangerous” to national security, Hoover’s proposal said. The arrests would be carried out under “a master warrant attached to a list of names” provided by the bureau.
The names were part of an index that Hoover had been compiling for years.“The index now contains approximately twelve thousand individuals, of which approximately ninety-seven per cent are citizens of the United States,” he wrote.
“In order to make effective these apprehensions, the proclamation suspends the Writ of Habeas Corpus,” it said.
Habeas corpus, the right to seek relief from illegal detention, has been a fundamental principle of law for seven centuries. The Bush administration’s decision to hold suspects for years at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, has made habeas corpus a contentious issue for Congress and the Supreme Court today.
The Constitution says habeas corpus shall not be suspended “unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion, the public safety may require it.” The plan proposed by Hoover, the head of the F.B.I. from 1924 to 1972, stretched that clause to include “threatened invasion” or “attack upon United States troops in legally occupied territory.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/23/washington/...

---------

Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/n882x / June 30, 2006
June 30 (Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.
The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.
``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news... #

Moreno Valley, CA

#166809 Aug 8, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Barack Obama is illegally following your electronic footprints.
loose
I know Loose! I downloaded the White House app during the campaign so he could keep in touch. Now it sends a daily rundown of the president’s activities so I can know what he’s doing as well. LOL……

Moreno Valley, CA

#166810 Aug 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
They say the black usurper has taken away their free-dumbz. I for one can’t where this is the case…..LOL
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#166811 Aug 8, 2013
Chris Matthews: We Are All Neo-Cons Now.

So Wrong for So Long: Greg Mitchell on How the Press, the Pundits—and the President—Failed on Iraq / March 24, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2bouue
As the Iraq war passes its fifth anniversary, we take a look at the corporate media’s coverage of five years of war with Greg Mitchell, editor of Editor & Publisher. He has just written a new book chronicling the media’s failing on covering Iraq titled, So Wrong for So Long: How the Press, the Pundits—and the President—Failed on Iraq.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/3/24/so_wron...

==========

Chris Matthews is a centrist corporate Democrat
http://tinyurl.com/36gq4c / December 18, 2007
Matthews to an MSNBC colleague, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer magazine.
Matthews made 10 positive remarks about Hillary Clinton in the past three months, most of which were evaluations of her campaign performance. But six of these 10 remarks also contained some criticism, as when he said, "She has been charming but cold and absolutely flawless," or when he described a debate as "a highly scripted, brilliant performance by Hillary Clinton." Others -- for instance, his praise of Clinton's success in getting support from "every interest area in the Democratic Party" -- could also plausibly be interpreted as backhanded compliments.
Matthews made 82 negative remarks about Clinton during this period. They cover a wide range of topics, but most have to do with character issues -- that Clinton is overly calculating, disingenuous, or unethical.
Matthews made 28 positive remarks about Rudy Giuliani, most concerning how much of a leader and how tough Giuliani is.
Matthews made eight negative remarks about Giuliani, most about his stance on immigration. http://mediamatters.org/items/200712180005...

Moreno Valley, CA

#166812 Aug 8, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
If you want to move forward, you must have both oars in the water.
loose
Not if you’re sailing, canoeing or motor boating. LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166813 Aug 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Z was called a white Hispanic because 99% of the population would know what it meant. Apparently Rouge is part of the 1%.
I've never heard of anyone referred to as a whitle hispanic. I've never heard of a white black either! You're really reaching. Must be bored as heck, huh? Hey, how's that rolling total looking? Going shopping today? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166814 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK was a community organizer my friend so if you’re still dumbfounded by what they do or the skill set it takes to be an effective organizer then I can’t help you.
OBAMA WAS ALWAYS OUT OF ROMNEY'S LEAGUE
“The day after the election, CNN headlined, November 7th,“Analysis: Why Romney Lost,” and Peter Hamby wrote that Republican operatives from around the country expressed awe at the skillfulness of the Obama campaign organization, and they admitted to have been shockingly outclassed”
“Mitt Romney, who had claimed, throughout his campaign, that Barack Obama possessed no executive experience and was “just a community organizer,” and who had bragged constantly about what a great CEO he, Romney, was, turned out to be instead a CEO dwarf next to the gigantic Obama”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Ignoring the fact that Obama was a civil rights attorney, constitutional law professor, author, 3 term state senator and one term US senator makes your argument a little suspect as well.
LMAO! Out-classed? At least Romney can speak without a TELEPROMPTER. Obumbler isn't qualified to shine Romney's shoes. Obumbler is a garden variety con man. Nothing else! Just look at his great accomplishments! LMAO! Enough of this "Obumbler is great" crap. He is an epic failure, known to lie and put up fraudulent BCs. He should have been impeached a long time ago. That brain of yours (if you ever had one) has turned to complete mush. Go get another rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,127,238
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min KiMare 50,656
Amy 10-24 33 min your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 4 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]