BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,681 - 146,700 of 174,501 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
The most dangerous place for an African-American is in the womb! Over 50% are ABORTED!
Da more Liberal yo mommy is, da more likely you is to be sucked out!
OReaLY? Got a source for that fable?(And the pathetic Birfoon proves his ignorance of basic math if he does reply)

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
They have to be Democrats ....because if they are Republicans, the press would have told us!!!
FBI agents arrest two Florida mayors in graft probe
MIAMI (Reuters)- FBI agents arrested two Florida mayors at their City Hall offices on Tuesday on corruption charges, alleging the two men separately accepted bribes in connection with purported government contracts awarded to their Miami-area towns.
Manuel Marono, the mayor of Sweetwater, and Michael Pizzi, the mayor of Miami Lakes, both appeared in Miami federal court hours later. Each faces a charge of conspiracy to commit extortion.
http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-agents-arrest-two-f...
Perhaps we don't give a damn which side of the political rainbow thieves and crooks reside on.

It just doesn't matter... at all.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
The most dangerous place for an African-American is in the womb! Over 50% are ABORTED!
Da more Liberal yo mommy is, da more likely you is to be sucked out!
Yet another of Rouge's fictional statistics.

Gotta give him credit though...

He managed to squeeze blacks, reproduction, liberals, complete lack of mathematical comprehension and a joke that no one laughs at but him.... into two and a half lines of text.

Well done.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

http://www.projectcensored.org/category/top-2...

Thank you for the link....link.

You change your moniker so much I have to check two or three times how to address you.

:)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ is Hispanic and Obama is mixed race. A person's blackness is his ethnicity, not his race. That is why Obama is far Blacker than Clarence Thomas is.
They are both mixed race.

Pure as the Irish blood flowing through uncle Ruckus' veins.

If you don't know who he is...

He is Rouge... but funny.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I could totally see Rouge refusing to leave foot locker until they could provide him with shoes named after a white man.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It's uncanny.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
I have a serious question for you to study. Zimmerman had one white parent and one Hispanic and the news media insisted in identifying him as “White”. Ole Floppy Ears had one Black parent and one White parent so how can the media constantly identify him as the first Black president. If, in the media world Zimmerman is White then Obama must also be identified as White. Or do we have a double standard?
Z was called a white Hispanic because 99% of the population would know what it meant. Apparently Rouge is part of the 1%.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
I have a serious question for you to study. Zimmerman had one white parent and one Hispanic and the news media insisted in identifying him as “White”. Ole Floppy Ears had one Black parent and one White parent so how can the media constantly identify him as the first Black president. If, in the media world Zimmerman is White then Obama must also be identified as White. Or do we have a double standard?
I have a question for you. Were you born retarded or is it an acquired trait?

The Census Bureau has a category, "white non-hispanic". Anyone with half-a-brain whould understand that there are white-Hispanic people and a one quantum blood law does not govern who is a "white" Hispanic.

Your head is so far up your arse it's pathetic.

Answer this Dufus, if there are "white Hispanic" people -- and there are, how is it that a white and a Hispanic cannot have a white Hispanic child? Now just think it through Rougie, if that's possible.

RU daft?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
I could totally see Rouge refusing to leave foot locker until they could provide him with shoes named after a white man.
While screaming BIGOTRY!

Thanks for the laugh.

As I have said before, Rouge is the kind of guy who would say "I am not a bigot, I even have friends who are n------"!

BTW, I have actually heard that line before stated by a bigot in all seriousness.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Being that radio doesn't play my genre of music, I find myself listening to a lot of talk radio. Mainly republican radio because it seems to have a stranglehold on the AM dial.

Every 8 effing minutes I find myself being persuaded to BUY GOLD.

I am guessing people are precisely that dumb because these corporations seem to be spending mad cash to get my attention.

Hell, Glenn Beck won't leave you alone about it.

They claim when the economy falls through the floor all that money in the bank will be worthless.

Thank the stars that Goldline has your back!

They are willing to exchange my potentially worthless dollars for silver and gold. So when the zombie apocalypse happens I will be sitting pretty.

The value of gold is through the roof at the moment. And we are all aware that when something is highly valued it has nowhere to go but up...right?

If you need proof, just look at the real estate market!

The wonderful people at Goldline are selfless. They are willing to take all that worthless cash off uneducated republican radio listeners as payment for something substantial.

If you buy into all the collapse of society rhetoric and possess a triple digit IQ... you would be aware that unless that gold is wrapped around a Cadbury egg it is 100% useless.

Toilet paper, bullets, and Chunky soup are all superior investments for the collapse of society.
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
Being that radio doesn't play my genre of music, I find myself listening to a lot of talk radio. Mainly republican radio because it seems to have a stranglehold on the AM dial.
I am guessing people are precisely that dumb because these corporations seem to be spending mad cash to get my attention.
They claim when the economy falls through the floor all that money in the bank will be worthless.
They are willing to exchange my potentially worthless dollars for silver and gold. So when the zombie apocalypse happens I will be sitting pretty.
The value of gold is through the roof at the moment. And we are all aware that when something is highly valued it has nowhere to go but up...right?
The wonderful people at Goldline are selfless. They are willing to take all that worthless cash off uneducated republican radio listeners as payment for something substantial.
If you buy into all the collapse of society rhetoric and possess a triple digit IQ... you would be aware that unless that gold is wrapped around a Cadbury egg it is 100% useless.
Toilet paper, bullets, and Chunky soup are all superior investments for the collapse of society.
Boy are you liberals smart. You all seem to have the answers to every problem that plagues America.
It appears that there is really only one huge problem with America according to most liberals like yourself though. What to do with "republicans"-" conservatives"-"tea Partiers"? Obviously the liberal plan is to destroy them and their party so we can have a country wide liberal dictatorship, kind of like we have seen here in Detroit for the last forty plus years. What a brilliant job they have done here to Detroit. I can totally understand why you and others would support that brand of "leadership" for the country. It explains this current presidency, and your desire to continue the run with a 2016 victory for Hillary. I'm sure all you little liberal sponges are waiting with baited breath for the Hillary series Hollywood is putting together to remind you of all the good things she has done since 1998. Your all ready to fall right in line while the players strategize how they will manipulate you with their pied piper tune.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you liberals smart. You all seem to have the answers to every problem that plagues America.
It appears that there is really only one huge problem with America according to most liberals like yourself though. What to do with "republicans"-" conservatives"-"tea Partiers"? Obviously the liberal plan is to destroy them and their party so we can have a country wide liberal dictatorship,....
Were you attempting to respond to another post and accidentally replied to Scrutiny's comment? Or are you like the typical birfoon in this forum replying to a comment by going off on tangents that have nothing whatsoever to do with the comment you are allegedly replying to?
Scrutiny wrote:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
From day one when this "new guy" came on the seen as a potential candidate, I laughed out loud when I heard that line being spouted as an actual resume item that qualified him for the run, let alone one of the most important ones. What exactly is a community organizer? What do they organize, seeing a community by the virtue of its existence is already very well organized? Who pays for this "organizing" , how much does an "organizer" make and to what purpose is the organizing of an already organized community being done? On top of all of that, I never in my wildest dreams thought that even democrats would ever elect such an inexperienced candidate that sported a muslim name so soon after 9/11, or ever for that matter. I was wrong on all counts and I'm not laughing anymore. As a matter of fact, I have almost shed tears realizing that enough of our citizens have been culled from the herd of American patriotism and common sense to actually get such a man elected twice as our president. Why folks like yourself get so much satisfaction in seeing so many of your countrymen and women hurt by the policies enacted by this golfing and vacation addict remains a mystery.
MLK was a community organizer my friend so if you’re still dumbfounded by what they do or the skill set it takes to be an effective organizer then I can’t help you.

OBAMA WAS ALWAYS OUT OF ROMNEY'S LEAGUE

“The day after the election, CNN headlined, November 7th,“Analysis: Why Romney Lost,” and Peter Hamby wrote that Republican operatives from around the country expressed awe at the skillfulness of the Obama campaign organization, and they admitted to have been shockingly outclassed”

“Mitt Romney, who had claimed, throughout his campaign, that Barack Obama possessed no executive experience and was “just a community organizer,” and who had bragged constantly about what a great CEO he, Romney, was, turned out to be instead a CEO dwarf next to the gigantic Obama”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...

Ignoring the fact that Obama was a civil rights attorney, constitutional law professor, author, 3 term state senator and one term US senator makes your argument a little suspect as well.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

What to do with Republican "conservatives"? Stand by and watch as they self-destruct.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
What to do with Republican "conservatives"? Stand by and watch as they self-destruct.
...Romney being the classic example.

"Skilled experienced and successful businessman and offshore mogul crushed by former community organiser". You gotta love it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
While screaming BIGOTRY!
Thanks for the laugh.
As I have said before, Rouge is the kind of guy who would say "I am not a bigot, I even have friends who are n------"!
BTW, I have actually heard that line before stated by a bigot in all seriousness.
""I am not a bigot, I even have friends who are n------"!"

Lol, yes, and how polite and clean they are too, just like all white people.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text> Those are the kind of numbers Margret Sanger was hoping for when Planned Parenthood was started. What a complete success that business mission has been. Not only did they promote a practice that was not commonly accepted, causing the death of a fetus in the womb for the purpose of drawing down the numbers of a certain race, but they ended up getting us taxpayers to fund it. Their movement lobbied and maneuvered the country and the SCOTUS into effectively legislating away the rights of an unborn human to even exist by fiat of the women alone. a progressive liberal success story if there ever was one, and look at how much better we all are for it. How far we have "progressed" as a society. The public school will expel your child for bringing an unauthorized aspirin or allergy medication to school but will personally administer a "morning after pill" without the consent of the parent to make sure their fifteen year old can keep having sex with her 21 year old boyfriend in secret. You just have to love the "logic' of a liberal.
Herman Cain made the same race genocide claim about Margaret Sanger during the debates. It got a “pants on fire” rating from PolitiFact at the time and I doubt your post did much if anything to put out the fire.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hrYRtCui5EE
It's uncanny.
Boondocks, great stuff.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo,
The crisis at hand is not Herman Cain or Sarah Palin or John McCain or Mitt Romney or anyone else of little to no significance or titular importance.
The crisis today, and tomorrow, is rather belonging to Barack Obama, Persident of the United Sates of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,078,894
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min truth 48,862
Amy 7-23 18 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min TRD 67,891
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 53 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••