BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,661 - 146,680 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>"Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard" : True;

"Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon" : True, except substitute "is" for "must be" ;

"Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin." Speaking for yourself? True ;

"I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?" :We can't, room is already occupied with a LRS/Rogue/LTR threesome.

Should you not quit now while you're merely behind?

I said I would no longer exchange with you. But I was weak, I succumbed, you made it so easy, what with opening your huge barn door yap so wide...anyhow, that's it, last "waste-of-my-time" communication with your losing backside. Even birthers occasionally show signs of sanity.

P.S.: What does FOAD mean? Another plagiarized LRS concoction? You have to credit him if you use it, you know.
And the illiterate moron declares his ignorance all over again.

Sorry moron - Romper did not invent any of the phrases or abbreviations that I use, I am not stupid enough to give him credit for them.

Cling to your fable Jercque - and stay on your side of the border - we have way too many of the "us v them" nuts down here already
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You really have no clue how stupid you look, do you?
If he did he wouldn't be as stupid as he obviously is. Hell, he's more than ignorant enough to be a Birfoon
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did he wouldn't be as stupid as he obviously is. Hell, he's more than ignorant enough to be a Birfoon
Touche'!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'!
Touché? Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)- you didn't get it, birfoon.

Meanwhile, Learn to Write is more and more resembling his mentor, namely you, issuing death threats and now telling me to stay on my side of the border because he hates the truth. I never for a second thought there was sufficient room in that closet for him. Have fun, guys, LMAO (LRS and LTR tm reg'd).
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

<quoted text>Touché? Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)- you didn't get it, birfoon.

Meanwhile, Learn to Write is more and more resembling his mentor, namely you, issuing death threats and now telling me to stay on my side of the border because he hates the truth. I never for a second thought there was sufficient room in that closet for him. Have fun, guys, LMAO (LRS and LTR tm reg'd).
Threats? Truth? Two more words that the moron obviously doesn't comprehend. The list just grows and grows.
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I have a serious question for you to study. Zimmerman had one white parent and one Hispanic and the news media insisted in identifying him as “White”. Ole Floppy Ears had one Black parent and one White parent so how can the media constantly identify him as the first Black president. If, in the media world Zimmerman is White then Obama must also be identified as White. Or do we have a double standard?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Touché? Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)- you didn't get it, birfoon.
Didn't get it? Sure I did. I called you stupid. Did you miss that part? Sorry Path, you just don't amount to anything. Your bad. P-S-Y-C-H-O!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

El Gato wrote:
I have a serious question for you to study. Zimmerman had one white parent and one Hispanic and the news media insisted in identifying him as “White”. Ole Floppy Ears had one Black parent and one White parent so how can the media constantly identify him as the first Black president. If, in the media world Zimmerman is White then Obama must also be identified as White. Or do we have a double standard?
No, no double standard, just you who has a Hitler-like syndrome whereas every individual, every happening good or bad, every location, every gesture, becomes a question of colour. In Hitler's case, it was mostly Jews and gypsies though he did harbour a special hate for Poles of all backgrounds.

You, Rogue, equate all that you see with race. In this case, you are actually talking Zimmerman's skin colour. I may be out of the loop, but I didn't know Latinos were all coloured. Some are, but do we identify a Latino by the colour of his skin any more than we identify an American by the colour of his skin? Good question, but being obsessively racially-motivated, you do pose it.

You're walking down the street, Rogue. Two guys coming towards you. One is Obama, the other Zimmerman. Tell us which one is white and which one is black.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Psychoboy, are you still on here trying to pick an argument? Do you have any semblance of a LIFE? LMAO!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Troops In Iraq Get High Tech Noisemaker
http://tinyurl.com/r5fck / March 3, 2004
NEW YORK - U.S. soldiers in Iraq have new gear for dispersing hostile crowds and warding off potential enemy combatants. It blasts earsplitting noise in a directed beam.
The equipment, called a Long Range Acoustic Device, or LRAD, is a so-called "non-lethal weapon" developed after the 2000 attack on the USS Cole off Yemen as a way to keep operators of small boats from approaching U.S. warships.
The devices have been used on some U.S. ships since last summer as part of a suite of protection measures.
Now, the Army and Marines have added this auditory barrage dispenser to their arms ensembles. Troops in Fallujah, a center of insurgency west of Baghdad, and other areas of central Iraq in particular often deal with crowds in which lethal foes intermingle with non-hostile civilians.
The developer of the LRAD, American Technology Corp. of San Diego, recently got a $1.1 million contract from the U.S. Marine Corps to buy the gadgets for units deployed to Iraq. The Army also sent LRADs to Iraq to test on vehicles.
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,F...
==========
The Pentagon's Ray Gun
David Martin Reports On A Non-Lethal Weapon Straight Out Of Buck Rogers
June 1, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2f7wa5
What if we told you the Pentagon has a ray gun? And what if we told you it can stop a person in his tracks without killing or even injuring him? Well, it’s true. You can’t see it, you can't hear it, but as CBS News correspondent David Martin experienced first hand, you can feel it.
Pentagon officials call it a major breakthrough which could change the rules of war and save huge numbers of lives in Iraq. But it's still not there. That because in the middle of a war, the military just can't bring itself to trust a weapon that doesn't kill.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/29/60m...
Did you note the date on that link? 2004!!! It is OLD NEWS!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are purposely leaving out the other half of the equation.
Independent/Democrat Joe Lieberman
Independent/Democrat Bernie Sanders
AND Joe Biden would have the deciding vote as president of the Senate should there be a tie.
Ah, but the President of the Senate, Joe O'Biden can only vote when there is a tie as in 50/50. If it is a cloture vote and the vote is 59/41, he can not vote as there is no tie!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Liberals do not like the word "Negro" because it is a European word meaning "black" so they started to call Negros Blacks? Liberals are so funny.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

They have to be Democrats ....because if they are Republicans, the press would have told us!!!

FBI agents arrest two Florida mayors in graft probe

MIAMI (Reuters)- FBI agents arrested two Florida mayors at their City Hall offices on Tuesday on corruption charges, alleging the two men separately accepted bribes in connection with purported government contracts awarded to their Miami-area towns.

Manuel Marono, the mayor of Sweetwater, and Michael Pizzi, the mayor of Miami Lakes, both appeared in Miami federal court hours later. Each faces a charge of conspiracy to commit extortion.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-agents-arrest-two-f...
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

The most dangerous place for an African-American is in the womb! Over 50% are ABORTED!
Da more Liberal yo mommy is, da more likely you is to be sucked out!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

<quoted text>
You're walking down the street, Rogue. Two guys coming towards you. One is Obama, the other Zimmerman. Tell us which one is white and which one is black.
GZ is Hispanic and Obama is mixed race. A person's blackness is his ethnicity, not his race. That is why Obama is far Blacker than Clarence Thomas is.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ is Hispanic and Obama is mixed race. A person's blackness is his ethnicity, not his race. That is why Obama is far Blacker than Clarence Thomas is.
You even have shades of black all figured out, don't you? BTW, I never spoke race or ethnicity, I spoke colour. But of course, it's always on your mind, like Hitler. You can't help it, it's like lancing a carbuncle, it just BLOWS, racial pus oozes, ewwwww.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you note the date on that link? 2004!!! It is OLD NEWS!
True it is dated material but my guess is you did not know it.

I thought you would like some military stuff.

Enclosed is to show you how Independent Media and Libertarians agree.

========

The Myth of a Maverick : Matt Welch on GOP Frontrunner John McCain February 04, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/yrk7c8
Ahead of Super Tuesday, Senator John McCain is leading Republican polls, a significant comeback for a campaign that appeared expired just six months ago. We speak to Reason Magazine editor Matt Welch, author of McCain: The Myth of a Maverick.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/4/the_myth...
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but the President of the Senate, Joe O'Biden can only vote when there is a tie as in 50/50. If it is a cloture vote and the vote is 59/41, he can not vote as there is no tie!
My point was Obama had a Democratic House and Senate in 2008 and blew it.

I did mention Biden can break a tie vote.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
The most dangerous place for an African-American is in the womb! Over 50% are ABORTED!
So you think your phoney Amos and Andy mocking accent is funny. Where you at now, grade 4? Took root in the classroom?
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
Those are the kind of numbers Margret Sanger was hoping for when Planned Parenthood was started. What a complete success that business mission has been. Not only did they promote a practice that was not commonly accepted, causing the death of a fetus in the womb for the purpose of drawing down the numbers of a certain race, but they ended up getting us taxpayers to fund it. Their movement lobbied and maneuvered the country and the SCOTUS into effectively legislating away the rights of an unborn human to even exist by fiat of the women alone. a progressive liberal success story if there ever was one, and look at how much better we all are for it. How far we have "progressed" as a society. The public school will expel your child for bringing an unauthorized aspirin or allergy medication to school but will personally administer a "morning after pill" without the consent of the parent to make sure their fifteen year old can keep having sex with her 21 year old boyfriend in secret. You just have to love the "logic' of a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,081,635
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••