BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166866 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor you, the simple intricacies of the English language do stump you, don't they? Yes, "were" and "Is" as in "past presidents, all of them, were successful as "is" the present one. Successful had nothing to do whether they were worth their salt or not. I did point that out, you missed it. Geez, do I have to draw hieroglyphs for you?
Oh, being elected president of the U.S. is not a mark of success? I thought it would look pretty good on any C.V. Oh, what is your C.V. like? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
LRS curriculum vitae :
Born as a result of botched abortion 20th century;
Attended kindergarten, had to re-do it until puberty;
Nicknamed "baskethead" by his grade 1 peers. Turns to bullying;
Asked what 3 things he'd like to do most in life, replies "bullying, bullying and bullying". Reminded he repeated bullying thrice, he replied "I like bullying".(1);
LRS to intelligent nerdy classmate : "what's 6 x 6?"
"36," says the nerdy kid.
"OH YEAH?, think you're smart, eh? responds LRS. POW, right in the kisser.
Should he in the bullying profession, says he'd like to be a writer, invent words, even, like "dumbazzbastard, gender-equal dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, kerlplunking and other gems. LRS also told the panel that he doesn't like to appear ignorant (which is always) and will threaten with death anyone who bests him, which means that if he had his way, he would become the only living er, hmm, person on earth. Asked what he would then do for sex, being alone, he instantly replied that if those damn Muslims didn't cut off his hands, he would stick with those two, namely his best and only faithful lovers. All of this occurred when he turned 30, still in grade 8;
Interview over, panel immediately ordered two nurses with syringes and needles at the ready and a doctor to follow LRS everywhere, as he could be (he is) a danger to himself and everyone around. That plan went better than expected, as he's now dubbed his nurses his two beautiful nurse girl friends and opines that the doctor is Nobel prize material and his future ex brother-in-law.
What can anyone say except, call it like it is......Psycho! Path!!! Don't you just wish you "knew" two beautiful nurses? LMAO! BTW, pathological liar, your usage of "is" in your sentence was incorrect. Tizzy fit now? LOL What a dark, twisted, perverted, hate-filled soul you have! Remember, you're not worth the effort of a hair-trigger pull. It's just more energy than you're worth. Path! LMAO!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166867 Aug 8, 2013
Saddamn Hussein used reverse plausibility deniability. He would tell each one of his generals that another general had control of the WMD. This was confirmed after the Persian Gulf War.
But the Intel all said that they had WMD because all of the Iraqi generals said so!!!
In the end Saddamn tried to convince us he did not have WMD but by then, who would believe HIM?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166868 Aug 8, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crying because Harry Reid outed Willard Romney for not providing his tax returns before the last presidential election. How's that?
Soooo... Where are the tax returns?
In a filing cabinet probably. Give him a call and ask. DOLT.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166869 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you prove that "Ambassador Stevens had mentioned on more than one occasion to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,that he was quite concerned for his personal safety and the welfare of his people. It is thought that Ambassador Stevens was on a "hit list".?
Not doubting the men's bravery,not one bit.I know that both died defending their fellow Americans.Heads bowed.But can any of what you wrote be backed up, documented?
Hit list? Yes, yes, and Killary did her part! Throw the bytch under the jail along with Balach O and Eric Hitler. Better yet, send them in front of a firing squad.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166870 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! The proof is all around us to see. Campaign? That wasn't a campaign, that was cheap and petty smear tactics. You're so ignorant it's laughable! Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and smoking those rocks. They've got you right where they want you! LMAO! Hey, did you settle up your taxes with Clownifornia yet? If not, then YOU'RE part of the problem! LMAO at Darrell!
Silly man!!!!!
http://www.googlyfoogly.com/images/funny_man....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166871 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
You address nothing. Brilliant, just brilliant!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166872 Aug 8, 2013
The gums have finally quit flapping! Hooray!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166873 Aug 8, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK was more of a republican then a democrat, and he was actually a great man, not just successful at promoting himself. For Martin, it wasn't about him. Romney's operation seriously underestimated the level at which the Obama campaign micro targeted their voters and got them to the polls. I would agree that he is a brilliantly talented campaigner. His successes, including two presidential victories speak for themselves. That does not change the reality that he was, and still is grossly under qualified for the job. He seems far more interested in working on his golf game, traveling around giving divisive speeches informing the country that everything bad is the republicans fault, and making excuses for why his policies have stagnated what should be an economy at a growth rate around 3.5%-4% quarterly. I was never impressed, and am even less so now after seeing how divided our country is after just five years, and how much debt he has burdened our children with. The only consistent growth is the money supply due to Bernanke printing 85 billion a month for the last 7 months. That is a sure indication the house is on fire and requires some grown up attention. Since his first day at this very serious job, President Obama has played 133 rounds of golf. An 18 hole round would take an average of 6 hours to get to the course, play the round, and get back to work, assuming it is work that he goes back to after a round. That works out to 798 hours on the course, or twenty 40 hour weeks ( the old full time week, not the new 29 hour) which translates into five months he has dedicated to just golf. We all know he likes to play basketball as well, and that is before you even get to him campaigning or vacationing, something he also has a sincere love and commitment too. I haven't even started on the growing list of serious scandals. Why do you still love this guy? I'm not suggesting you hate him, but why the continued acceptance, support and adoration of mediocrity?
Outside the restrictions set by the constitution I assumed the American people were the ultimate judge of who was qualified to be president. Is there a presidential prep school one must graduate from that I don’t know about?

I note as well you have bought into the Washington time’s numbers myth
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/...

The Wonkette explains it another way.

Another way of looking at it is that Obama plays golf once every 12.7 days. Which sounds about right — he plays every other Sunday, sometimes less, sometimes more on vacation. It is what he does during his leisure time. Some might watch teevee, some might clear brush at a Texas ranch, some/most might simply masturbate. Obama plays golf. INFINITY TRILLION TIMES.
http://wonkette.com/475683/moonie-times-obama...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166874 Aug 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He pretended that he gave lessons.
Conservative. A word that used to mean something and that has been bastardized by FauxCons like you and Puff Windbaugh
"No. He pretended that he gave lessons. " Me? Show me.

CONservative? Went the way of Adam Smith - dinosaurs. As "in vogue" as Charleston.

Ottawa

#166875 Aug 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He pretended that he gave lessons.
Conservative. A word that used to mean something and that has been bastardized by FauxCons like you and Puff Windbaugh
"Con" signifying 'imbécile" or "pauvre type" , I'll take "faux con" any day. Don't play semantics with me, eh boy, you'll fail, as you once more did.

Ottawa

#166876 Aug 8, 2013
El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, Obama has released only 1% of the subpoenaed documents? It is her word against Obama's no-words.
So you're guessing. Like Zimmerman. SAY SO. Don't state, say, "I guess, I believe, I think". One would think you were in Benghazi same as you were there when Zimmerman killed Martin.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#166877 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of anyone referred to as a whitle hispanic. I've never heard of a white black either! You're really reaching. Must be bored as heck, huh? Hey, how's that rolling total looking? Going shopping today? LMAO!
What an ignorant fool has never heard is of no moment. Does anyone care? Even the Census Bureau has a classification of non-white Hispanic, which distinguished them from guess what Mr. Pea Brain? Eh?

Has Mr. Liars ever heard of the Census Bureau?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Z was called a white Hispanic because 99% of the population would know what it meant. Apparently Rouge is part of the 1%.

Ottawa

#166878 Aug 8, 2013
El Gato wrote:
Many of Obama's secretaries know not to send emails or put things in writing. It is all word of mouth and a head nod. And they learned that from a fellow progressive ..... Richard Nixon!
Do you remember this?
Obama tells Russian PM "After Election I Have More Flexibilty"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4_a1RhcB0TkXX
Obama uses mafia tactics, a wink and a nod and then there is plausible deniability.
From Wiki: Plausible deniability is a term coined by the CIA during the Kennedy administration to describe the withholding of information from senior officials in order to protect them from repercussions in the event that illegal or unpopular activities by the CIA became public knowledge.
You wrote : "Many of Obama's secretaries know not to send emails or put things in writing". How do you know this? From you-tube? You work in the White House or know someone who does? If that's the case, he/she should be fired forthwith for lack of discretion.

More flexibility? Do you call cancelling a meeting with Putin "flexibility"? You don't understand that kind of language, do you?

Ottawa

#166879 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What can anyone say except, call it like it is......Psycho! Path!!! Don't you just wish you "knew" two beautiful nurses? LMAO! BTW, pathological liar, your usage of "is" in your sentence was incorrect. Tizzy fit now? LOL What a dark, twisted, perverted, hate-filled soul you have! Remember, you're not worth the effort of a hair-trigger pull. It's just more energy than you're worth. Path! LMAO!
You wrote "our usage of "is" in your sentence was incorrect. " You're right, left out a word making "is" superfluous. Thank you for the correction.

May I assume that the remainder of the post is "spot on"?(LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#166880 Aug 8, 2013
El Gato wrote:
Saddamn Hussein used reverse plausibility deniability. He would tell each one of his generals that another general had control of the WMD. This was confirmed after the Persian Gulf War.
But the Intel all said that they had WMD because all of the Iraqi generals said so!!!
In the end Saddamn tried to convince us he did not have WMD but by then, who would believe HIM?
When are you gonna stop being the GWB/Rove/Cheney apologist? Admit the war was a mistake and that Iraq is much less secure than during Saddam's tenure, and that Al Qaeda, Taliban, Iranians who were NOT in Iraq then are now there in full force. And Iraq is no longer that much-desired buffer against Iran. And it was not worth the cost in lives on both sides and , my god, the money spent. And zilch in return, the M.E. is less secure than ever.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#166881 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a DAB you are......try pathological liar. Common trait among PSYCHOPATHS! Lil Reid should have been kicked out of politics for making such an unfounded statement. If you want to learn from your mistakes, first you must recognize them! LMAO! PSYCHO
We know all politicians except for Reid never would ever ever dream of making an unfounded or misleading statement. They are all, except for Reid, choir boys.

Ottawa

#166882 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit list? Yes, yes, and Killary did her part! Throw the bytch under the jail along with Balach O and Eric Hitler. Better yet, send them in front of a firing squad.
Now there is a well-balanced, logical and intelligent response.

Ottawa

#166883 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You address nothing. Brilliant, just brilliant!
He addressed YOU : Nothing.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166884 Aug 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant fool has never heard is of no moment. Does anyone care? Even the Census Bureau has a classification of non-white Hispanic, which distinguished them from guess what Mr. Pea Brain? Eh?
Has Mr. Liars ever heard of the Census Bureau?
<quoted text>
And how you wish someone, anyone, gave a shyt about your garbage! Been shopping today with your true love? ROTFLMAO!!!!! Figured out where that chunk of tuna came from yet? LMAO! Sic 'em tinkerbell. LOL!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166885 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote "our usage of "is" in your sentence was incorrect. " You're right, left out a word making "is" superfluous. Thank you for the correction.
May I assume that the remainder of the post is "spot on"?(LRS tm reg'd).
Once you recognize your mistake, you must then understand what you did wrong! And you don't have a clue! PSYCHO_PATH LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,219,590
abby 4-24 26 min Michael Satterfield 17
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min TRD 69,671
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min zion 52,831
Amy 4-24 2 hr Julie 12
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 5,898
Appletree Daycare Center, Pulaski, 3 hr maria 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]