BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166752 Aug 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Highfalutin words like "interstate commerce" are beyond the bayou boy's comprehension.
Awww, the poor SAP has been cleaned out by his true love! LMAO! I can't imagine! LMAO!!! I feel a jingle coming on......WHAT AN IDIOT! Broke and suffering from crotch rot....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166753 Aug 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard" : True;
"Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon" : True, except substitute "is" for "must be" ;
"Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin." Speaking for yourself? True ;
"I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?" :We can't, room is already occupied with a LRS/Rogue/LTR threesome.
Should you not quit now while you're merely behind?
I said I would no longer exchange with you. But I was weak, I succumbed, you made it so easy, what with opening your huge barn door yap so wide...anyhow, that's it, last "waste-of-my-time" communication with your losing backside. Even birthers occasionally show signs of sanity.
P.S.: What does FOAD mean? Another plagiarized LRS concoction? You have to credit him if you use it, you know.
You really have no clue how stupid you look, do you?
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#166754 Aug 7, 2013

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#166755 Aug 7, 2013
Jacques,
Poor, poor Vlad Putin.
President Obama has cancelled their scheduled meeting at the G20 summit over Russia granting whistle-blower Edward Snowden temporary asylum.

It always does far more good for the president of the United States to pout than to grab the tiger by the tail and show him who is boss.

It is only for a year and temporary. Who knows, maybe the US can nab Snowden then. Barack Obama, of all people, should know by now that the law moves at a snail's pace, if even that fast.
And in the final analysis, Edward Sbowden will be but a mere footnote in the pages of history.

And we know that the real reason President Obama went on Leno is because he had a captive, senile audience who will buy anything he is selling.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#166756 Aug 7, 2013
Do You Know Mike Gravel?
http://tinyurl.com/3bjhoj

Two Mikes
http://tinyurl.com/39jt8p
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Senator Mike Gravel / Young Men and Women Died In Vietnam for Nothing:
http://tinyurl.com/yt59d4

'Hillary, Your Lips are Moving and You're Lying'
http://tinyurl.com/35bl9c
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#166757 Aug 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe had McCain and Romney been community organizers they may have been president. It’s amazing that after two election victories the villagers still consider community organizing a minus.
From day one when this "new guy" came on the seen as a potential candidate, I laughed out loud when I heard that line being spouted as an actual resume item that qualified him for the run, let alone one of the most important ones. What exactly is a community organizer? What do they organize, seeing a community by the virtue of its existence is already very well organized? Who pays for this "organizing" , how much does an "organizer" make and to what purpose is the organizing of an already organized community being done? On top of all of that, I never in my wildest dreams thought that even democrats would ever elect such an inexperienced candidate that sported a muslim name so soon after 9/11, or ever for that matter. I was wrong on all counts and I'm not laughing anymore. As a matter of fact, I have almost shed tears realizing that enough of our citizens have been culled from the herd of American patriotism and common sense to actually get such a man elected twice as our president. Why folks like yourself get so much satisfaction in seeing so many of your countrymen and women hurt by the policies enacted by this golfing and vacation addict remains a mystery.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166758 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>"Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard" : True;

"Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon" : True, except substitute "is" for "must be" ;

"Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin." Speaking for yourself? True ;

"I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?" :We can't, room is already occupied with a LRS/Rogue/LTR threesome.

Should you not quit now while you're merely behind?

I said I would no longer exchange with you. But I was weak, I succumbed, you made it so easy, what with opening your huge barn door yap so wide...anyhow, that's it, last "waste-of-my-time" communication with your losing backside. Even birthers occasionally show signs of sanity.

P.S.: What does FOAD mean? Another plagiarized LRS concoction? You have to credit him if you use it, you know.
And the illiterate moron declares his ignorance all over again.

Sorry moron - Romper did not invent any of the phrases or abbreviations that I use, I am not stupid enough to give him credit for them.

Cling to your fable Jercque - and stay on your side of the border - we have way too many of the "us v them" nuts down here already
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166759 Aug 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You really have no clue how stupid you look, do you?
If he did he wouldn't be as stupid as he obviously is. Hell, he's more than ignorant enough to be a Birfoon
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166760 Aug 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did he wouldn't be as stupid as he obviously is. Hell, he's more than ignorant enough to be a Birfoon
Touche'!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166761 Aug 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'!
Touché? Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)- you didn't get it, birfoon.

Meanwhile, Learn to Write is more and more resembling his mentor, namely you, issuing death threats and now telling me to stay on my side of the border because he hates the truth. I never for a second thought there was sufficient room in that closet for him. Have fun, guys, LMAO (LRS and LTR tm reg'd).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166762 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>Touché? Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)- you didn't get it, birfoon.

Meanwhile, Learn to Write is more and more resembling his mentor, namely you, issuing death threats and now telling me to stay on my side of the border because he hates the truth. I never for a second thought there was sufficient room in that closet for him. Have fun, guys, LMAO (LRS and LTR tm reg'd).
Threats? Truth? Two more words that the moron obviously doesn't comprehend. The list just grows and grows.
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166764 Aug 7, 2013
I have a serious question for you to study. Zimmerman had one white parent and one Hispanic and the news media insisted in identifying him as “White”. Ole Floppy Ears had one Black parent and one White parent so how can the media constantly identify him as the first Black president. If, in the media world Zimmerman is White then Obama must also be identified as White. Or do we have a double standard?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166765 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Touché? Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)- you didn't get it, birfoon.
Didn't get it? Sure I did. I called you stupid. Did you miss that part? Sorry Path, you just don't amount to anything. Your bad. P-S-Y-C-H-O!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166766 Aug 7, 2013
El Gato wrote:
I have a serious question for you to study. Zimmerman had one white parent and one Hispanic and the news media insisted in identifying him as “White”. Ole Floppy Ears had one Black parent and one White parent so how can the media constantly identify him as the first Black president. If, in the media world Zimmerman is White then Obama must also be identified as White. Or do we have a double standard?
No, no double standard, just you who has a Hitler-like syndrome whereas every individual, every happening good or bad, every location, every gesture, becomes a question of colour. In Hitler's case, it was mostly Jews and gypsies though he did harbour a special hate for Poles of all backgrounds.

You, Rogue, equate all that you see with race. In this case, you are actually talking Zimmerman's skin colour. I may be out of the loop, but I didn't know Latinos were all coloured. Some are, but do we identify a Latino by the colour of his skin any more than we identify an American by the colour of his skin? Good question, but being obsessively racially-motivated, you do pose it.

You're walking down the street, Rogue. Two guys coming towards you. One is Obama, the other Zimmerman. Tell us which one is white and which one is black.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166767 Aug 7, 2013
Psychoboy, are you still on here trying to pick an argument? Do you have any semblance of a LIFE? LMAO!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166769 Aug 7, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Troops In Iraq Get High Tech Noisemaker
http://tinyurl.com/r5fck / March 3, 2004
NEW YORK - U.S. soldiers in Iraq have new gear for dispersing hostile crowds and warding off potential enemy combatants. It blasts earsplitting noise in a directed beam.
The equipment, called a Long Range Acoustic Device, or LRAD, is a so-called "non-lethal weapon" developed after the 2000 attack on the USS Cole off Yemen as a way to keep operators of small boats from approaching U.S. warships.
The devices have been used on some U.S. ships since last summer as part of a suite of protection measures.
Now, the Army and Marines have added this auditory barrage dispenser to their arms ensembles. Troops in Fallujah, a center of insurgency west of Baghdad, and other areas of central Iraq in particular often deal with crowds in which lethal foes intermingle with non-hostile civilians.
The developer of the LRAD, American Technology Corp. of San Diego, recently got a $1.1 million contract from the U.S. Marine Corps to buy the gadgets for units deployed to Iraq. The Army also sent LRADs to Iraq to test on vehicles.
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,F...
==========
The Pentagon's Ray Gun
David Martin Reports On A Non-Lethal Weapon Straight Out Of Buck Rogers
June 1, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2f7wa5
What if we told you the Pentagon has a ray gun? And what if we told you it can stop a person in his tracks without killing or even injuring him? Well, it’s true. You can’t see it, you can't hear it, but as CBS News correspondent David Martin experienced first hand, you can feel it.
Pentagon officials call it a major breakthrough which could change the rules of war and save huge numbers of lives in Iraq. But it's still not there. That because in the middle of a war, the military just can't bring itself to trust a weapon that doesn't kill.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/29/60m...
Did you note the date on that link? 2004!!! It is OLD NEWS!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166770 Aug 7, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are purposely leaving out the other half of the equation.
Independent/Democrat Joe Lieberman
Independent/Democrat Bernie Sanders
AND Joe Biden would have the deciding vote as president of the Senate should there be a tie.
Ah, but the President of the Senate, Joe O'Biden can only vote when there is a tie as in 50/50. If it is a cloture vote and the vote is 59/41, he can not vote as there is no tie!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166771 Aug 7, 2013
Liberals do not like the word "Negro" because it is a European word meaning "black" so they started to call Negros Blacks? Liberals are so funny.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166773 Aug 7, 2013
They have to be Democrats ....because if they are Republicans, the press would have told us!!!

FBI agents arrest two Florida mayors in graft probe

MIAMI (Reuters)- FBI agents arrested two Florida mayors at their City Hall offices on Tuesday on corruption charges, alleging the two men separately accepted bribes in connection with purported government contracts awarded to their Miami-area towns.

Manuel Marono, the mayor of Sweetwater, and Michael Pizzi, the mayor of Miami Lakes, both appeared in Miami federal court hours later. Each faces a charge of conspiracy to commit extortion.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-agents-arrest-two-f...
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166774 Aug 7, 2013
The most dangerous place for an African-American is in the womb! Over 50% are ABORTED!
Da more Liberal yo mommy is, da more likely you is to be sucked out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Yeah 1,124,792
Chicago a model city 12 min Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr casting director 98,497
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,964
Birth mother 3 hr It is me 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs