BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,641 - 146,660 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that there are not enough qualified Hawaiian speakers at DMV to write the exam in Hawaiian. That's what happens when legislatures enact laws without thinking through the consequences.
And youíre probably right. Once that English only train gets started itís hard to stop. Funny thing is itís generally the states where you canít understand a word they say.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And youíre probably right. Once that English only train gets started itís hard to stop. Funny thing is itís generally the states where you canít understand a word they say.
Hawaii is not unlike Ireland.(Not surprising as most people share the same thing called human nature.)

In Ireland there are pockets of population that speak primarily Gaelic but almost everyone knows English. Gaelic is the second official language of Ireland and students must study it to graduate high school. Most understand Gaelic as well as the typical American high schooler who takes two years of French or Spanish. Bonjour -- hola.

BTW, my grandma came to this country ~1905 as a Gaelic speaker. Her brogue was thicker than a pint of Guinness stout.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Hey birfoons, still waiting for an answer. Why did Evil Grannie allegedly phone in the birth to DOH (impossible) when the kid would have been immediately eligible for naturalization if born in Kenya?

Birfoons have an imaginary fraud with no motive.

That is unless an angel appeared to Ann Dunham instructing her to smuggle the child into the US with a Hogwarts invisibility cloak because he was destined to be Prez.

ROTFLMAO.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proved (twice) that the US was ready to elect a semi- black man if he ran unopposed ....
QUOTE semi- black man UNQUOTE

Please make up your mind. One minute you're an LRS clone, now it's a Rogue clone. Don't you think one clone is enough?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Al Qaeda on the run, or are we closing down shop out of fear, Poopoo stain?
What did the fraud Obama tell us about this?
Oh wait, he is a Muslim who practices taqqiyah.
The four who were droned Tuesday are done running GB and I suspect there will be more before the week is out.

Canít say if Al Qaeda is on the run, but itís evident our closing shop has more to do with common sense. No doubt from your safe perch in Louisville you believe otherwise but what else is new.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>QUOTE semi- black man UNQUOTE

Please make up your mind. One minute you're an LRS clone, now it's a Rogue clone. Don't you think one clone is enough?
Poor boring fool. Get some new material. Maybe something you actually understand this time
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard

Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon

Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin

I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Nixon's staff who turned their back on him, Obama will stay true to him and to hell with America!
Nixon would have lost his mind a lot earlier in todayís media environment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard
Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon
Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin
I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?
"Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard" : True;

"Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon" : True, except substitute "is" for "must be" ;

"Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin." Speaking for yourself? True ;

"I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?" :We can't, room is already occupied with a LRS/Rogue/LTR threesome.

Should you not quit now while you're merely behind?

I said I would no longer exchange with you. But I was weak, I succumbed, you made it so easy, what with opening your huge barn door yap so wide...anyhow, that's it, last "waste-of-my-time" communication with your losing backside. Even birthers occasionally show signs of sanity.

P.S.: What does FOAD mean? Another plagiarized LRS concoction? You have to credit him if you use it, you know.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Hmmm, sorry, but vulgarity and ad hominem not being specialties of mine, I was not able to define "FOAD" right away. Then it came to me. "Fuck off and die".

How very trite. How very gross. How very crude. How very boorish. How very ad hominem. How very school yard puerile; How very "out of replies", How very, hmmm, er, Conservative. Note the big "C".

P.S.: definitely the ultimate one.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon would have lost his mind a lot earlier in todayís media environment.
Great audio.

Washington Post banned.

I am not a crook.

lol

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>"If Obama's father was a United States Citizen,Hilary Clinton never would have been able to use this controversy to try to win the primary." She tried to win.
Sorry Frank, but I believe youíre confusing Hillary with PUMA (Party Unity My Ass)ÖÖ A group of nuts who claimed to be Hillary supporters until Obama won the nomination. Poor things became so disoriented they commenced sporting McCain for president hats. UmmÖ. These were in fact your original birfoons Frank, not Hillary.

Due to their relentless resolve to dig up all the dirt they could find on Obama it is they you can thank for the birth announcements. Guess theyíre still searching for the dirt.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If millions of people didn't believe Obama's lies,he never would have been relevant. Obama would still be a community organizer/carpetbagger in Chicago.
And maybe had McCain and Romney been community organizers they may have been president. Itís amazing that after two election victories the villagers still consider community organizing a minus.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop laughing and start your crying.The SCOTUS does not agree with you. Congress controls interstate commerce.
Obamacare...Yes sir.
LMAO! The SCOTUS was/is wrong. 100%! ObumblerScare? No way! The man is a dolt, as is his cabinet. They are the worst this country has ever seen. I'm sure you're so proud you're about to bust. pantywaste
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Highfalutin words like "interstate commerce" are beyond the bayou boy's comprehension.
Awww, the poor SAP has been cleaned out by his true love! LMAO! I can't imagine! LMAO!!! I feel a jingle coming on......WHAT AN IDIOT! Broke and suffering from crotch rot....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard" : True;
"Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon" : True, except substitute "is" for "must be" ;
"Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin." Speaking for yourself? True ;
"I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?" :We can't, room is already occupied with a LRS/Rogue/LTR threesome.
Should you not quit now while you're merely behind?
I said I would no longer exchange with you. But I was weak, I succumbed, you made it so easy, what with opening your huge barn door yap so wide...anyhow, that's it, last "waste-of-my-time" communication with your losing backside. Even birthers occasionally show signs of sanity.
P.S.: What does FOAD mean? Another plagiarized LRS concoction? You have to credit him if you use it, you know.
You really have no clue how stupid you look, do you?
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

A Question of Torture, Algeria to Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/2o2mfo

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jacques,
Poor, poor Vlad Putin.
President Obama has cancelled their scheduled meeting at the G20 summit over Russia granting whistle-blower Edward Snowden temporary asylum.

It always does far more good for the president of the United States to pout than to grab the tiger by the tail and show him who is boss.

It is only for a year and temporary. Who knows, maybe the US can nab Snowden then. Barack Obama, of all people, should know by now that the law moves at a snail's pace, if even that fast.
And in the final analysis, Edward Sbowden will be but a mere footnote in the pages of history.

And we know that the real reason President Obama went on Leno is because he had a captive, senile audience who will buy anything he is selling.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Do You Know Mike Gravel?
http://tinyurl.com/3bjhoj

Two Mikes
http://tinyurl.com/39jt8p

Senator Mike Gravel / Young Men and Women Died In Vietnam for Nothing:
http://tinyurl.com/yt59d4

'Hillary, Your Lips are Moving and You're Lying'
http://tinyurl.com/35bl9c
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe had McCain and Romney been community organizers they may have been president. Itís amazing that after two election victories the villagers still consider community organizing a minus.
From day one when this "new guy" came on the seen as a potential candidate, I laughed out loud when I heard that line being spouted as an actual resume item that qualified him for the run, let alone one of the most important ones. What exactly is a community organizer? What do they organize, seeing a community by the virtue of its existence is already very well organized? Who pays for this "organizing" , how much does an "organizer" make and to what purpose is the organizing of an already organized community being done? On top of all of that, I never in my wildest dreams thought that even democrats would ever elect such an inexperienced candidate that sported a muslim name so soon after 9/11, or ever for that matter. I was wrong on all counts and I'm not laughing anymore. As a matter of fact, I have almost shed tears realizing that enough of our citizens have been culled from the herd of American patriotism and common sense to actually get such a man elected twice as our president. Why folks like yourself get so much satisfaction in seeing so many of your countrymen and women hurt by the policies enacted by this golfing and vacation addict remains a mystery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tinka 1,079,666
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min voice of peace 67,927
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 4 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 5 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••