BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166731 Aug 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If millions of fools realized that Romney was made of plastic the Rethugs might have nominated a real challenger.

You got to give Romney credit though. He looked like the perfect actor for the part of President in a 1960s movie.

Frank wrote, "
<quoted text>If millions of people didn't believe Obama's lies,he never would have been relevant. Obama would still be a community organizer/carpetbagger in Chicago.
"
Obama proved (twice) that the US was ready to elect a semi- black man if he ran unopposed ....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166732 Aug 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Justice ha ha LRS / Learn to Write : The love-hate relationship, with two common traits, profanity and kerplunking.

Guffawing as I head for bed. Nighty night. Ha Ha
Profanity - yet another word in the English language that Jercque doesn't comprehend ....

You see Fwank, comparing you to Jercque is the perfect put down (you'll also note that I didn't say you were Jercque - just very much like him in that your comprehension level is so very low).
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#166733 Aug 7, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, believing that a fraudulent birth certificate is proof of a Hawaiian birth, along with 2 newspaper announcements that are NOT direct proof of a Hawaiian birth either, is insane idiocy!
Why do you continue to believe a known fraud and LIAR like Obama?
You are the epitome of nutty!
Yep, I'm SMellen1!
You don't believe Obama when he tells you that he was born a British citizen, and that he was born in Kenya, yet you believe that a fraudulent document proves what you believe to be true???
You are a spectacular example of a SHEEPLE, no wonder I'm SMellen1!
Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days). But, they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time) and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii are lying.

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). The date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us this date. And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created and LIED about what Obamaís Kenyan grandmother said-----still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the Hawaii birth certificate and the officials of both parties in Hawaii (and the birth notices and the Index Data) are all lying about his place of birth.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#166735 Aug 7, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days). But, they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time) and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii are lying.
Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). The date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us this date. And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")
Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created and LIED about what Obamaís Kenyan grandmother said-----still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the Hawaii birth certificate and the officials of both parties in Hawaii (and the birth notices and the Index Data) are all lying about his place of birth.
In addition to no evidence for a foreign birth there was no motive for the fantasy conspiracy allegedly pulled off by the hapless teenager and her wily mother. And birfoons wonder why no one takes them seriously.

And Hawaii has verified the birth in Kapiolani Hospital delivered by Dr. David A. Sinclair.

Funny how the sine qua non of evidence was supposedly the name of the hospital and delivering physician, until the names were released.

Birfoons are so irrelevant.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166736 Aug 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What would birfoons do if the Constitution forced them to think logically.
What would WE do without the Constitution?
Just what the 0 is trying to do now!

Kill everyone with drones!

Takes an evil heart to be so mindless about 'killing'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166737 Aug 7, 2013
About conspiracy theories ...
http://newsweakpakistan.files.wordpress.com/2...

:D

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166738 Aug 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that there are not enough qualified Hawaiian speakers at DMV to write the exam in Hawaiian. That's what happens when legislatures enact laws without thinking through the consequences.
And youíre probably right. Once that English only train gets started itís hard to stop. Funny thing is itís generally the states where you canít understand a word they say.

RationalState

#166739 Aug 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And youíre probably right. Once that English only train gets started itís hard to stop. Funny thing is itís generally the states where you canít understand a word they say.
Hawaii is not unlike Ireland.(Not surprising as most people share the same thing called human nature.)

In Ireland there are pockets of population that speak primarily Gaelic but almost everyone knows English. Gaelic is the second official language of Ireland and students must study it to graduate high school. Most understand Gaelic as well as the typical American high schooler who takes two years of French or Spanish. Bonjour -- hola.

BTW, my grandma came to this country ~1905 as a Gaelic speaker. Her brogue was thicker than a pint of Guinness stout.

RationalState

#166740 Aug 7, 2013
Hey birfoons, still waiting for an answer. Why did Evil Grannie allegedly phone in the birth to DOH (impossible) when the kid would have been immediately eligible for naturalization if born in Kenya?

Birfoons have an imaginary fraud with no motive.

That is unless an angel appeared to Ann Dunham instructing her to smuggle the child into the US with a Hogwarts invisibility cloak because he was destined to be Prez.

ROTFLMAO.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166741 Aug 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proved (twice) that the US was ready to elect a semi- black man if he ran unopposed ....
QUOTE semi- black man UNQUOTE

Please make up your mind. One minute you're an LRS clone, now it's a Rogue clone. Don't you think one clone is enough?

Moreno Valley, CA

#166742 Aug 7, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Al Qaeda on the run, or are we closing down shop out of fear, Poopoo stain?
What did the fraud Obama tell us about this?
Oh wait, he is a Muslim who practices taqqiyah.
The four who were droned Tuesday are done running GB and I suspect there will be more before the week is out.

Canít say if Al Qaeda is on the run, but itís evident our closing shop has more to do with common sense. No doubt from your safe perch in Louisville you believe otherwise but what else is new.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166743 Aug 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>QUOTE semi- black man UNQUOTE

Please make up your mind. One minute you're an LRS clone, now it's a Rogue clone. Don't you think one clone is enough?
Poor boring fool. Get some new material. Maybe something you actually understand this time
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166744 Aug 7, 2013
Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard

Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon

Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin

I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?

Moreno Valley, CA

#166745 Aug 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Nixon's staff who turned their back on him, Obama will stay true to him and to hell with America!
Nixon would have lost his mind a lot earlier in todayís media environment.

Ottawa

#166746 Aug 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard
Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon
Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin
I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?
"Rouge fantasy - anyone that isn't a Birfer must be a Libtard" : True;

"Jerques fantasy - anyone that is conservative must be a Birfoon" : True, except substitute "is" for "must be" ;

"Two ignorant sides of the same "us vs them" coin." Speaking for yourself? True ;

"I smell romance - why don't the two of you get a room?" :We can't, room is already occupied with a LRS/Rogue/LTR threesome.

Should you not quit now while you're merely behind?

I said I would no longer exchange with you. But I was weak, I succumbed, you made it so easy, what with opening your huge barn door yap so wide...anyhow, that's it, last "waste-of-my-time" communication with your losing backside. Even birthers occasionally show signs of sanity.

P.S.: What does FOAD mean? Another plagiarized LRS concoction? You have to credit him if you use it, you know.

Ottawa

#166747 Aug 7, 2013
Hmmm, sorry, but vulgarity and ad hominem not being specialties of mine, I was not able to define "FOAD" right away. Then it came to me. "Fuck off and die".

How very trite. How very gross. How very crude. How very boorish. How very ad hominem. How very school yard puerile; How very "out of replies", How very, hmmm, er, Conservative. Note the big "C".

P.S.: definitely the ultimate one.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#166748 Aug 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon would have lost his mind a lot earlier in todayís media environment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dHe8lYekBRMXX
Great audio.

Washington Post banned.

I am not a crook.

lol

Moreno Valley, CA

#166749 Aug 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>"If Obama's father was a United States Citizen,Hilary Clinton never would have been able to use this controversy to try to win the primary." She tried to win.
Sorry Frank, but I believe youíre confusing Hillary with PUMA (Party Unity My Ass)ÖÖ A group of nuts who claimed to be Hillary supporters until Obama won the nomination. Poor things became so disoriented they commenced sporting McCain for president hats. UmmÖ. These were in fact your original birfoons Frank, not Hillary.

Due to their relentless resolve to dig up all the dirt they could find on Obama it is they you can thank for the birth announcements. Guess theyíre still searching for the dirt.

Moreno Valley, CA

#166750 Aug 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If millions of people didn't believe Obama's lies,he never would have been relevant. Obama would still be a community organizer/carpetbagger in Chicago.
And maybe had McCain and Romney been community organizers they may have been president. Itís amazing that after two election victories the villagers still consider community organizing a minus.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166751 Aug 7, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop laughing and start your crying.The SCOTUS does not agree with you. Congress controls interstate commerce.
Obamacare...Yes sir.
LMAO! The SCOTUS was/is wrong. 100%! ObumblerScare? No way! The man is a dolt, as is his cabinet. They are the worst this country has ever seen. I'm sure you're so proud you're about to bust. pantywaste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,126,927
Abby 10-24 14 min edogxxx 23
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 68,662
Amy 10-24 1 hr Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,499
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 70,102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]