BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166671 Aug 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am a descendant of Ozanie Joseph Nadeau and Marguerite Abraham. Joseph was an indentured servant from 1657 until 1662 when he was given 100 lbs of money and a 5 ache farm on the Île d'Orléans and was allowed to marry. He married Marguerite and they had three sons and so there are over 100,000 Nadeau's in North America.
In 2000 I drove to Quebec City and checked into a hotel. The next day I tried to hire a taxi to take me to the Île d'Orléans in an attempt to find out wear the farm was and no one would talk to me. The next day I faked a German speaking English and I had not trouble getting a taxi. The Quebecois hate English!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you made that one up or it was the exception that proved the rule.
I was in Québec city in May, and twice last year. It was strange as in restaurants and public places, almost all one could hear through the din of conversation was English, so touristy Québec city is. And strange, as in Mont Tremblant last month, not a single complaint about too much French or too little English, or of arrogance.
You've been how often again?
Well, who were the people speaking English? I don't mind people speaking French anywhere but in Quebec they resented me because I did not know enough French. Only when I pretended to be a German, did they accept my English!
Oh, when I went to Paris I use to use my German and for the very same reason. French people, except for the Normandy area, seem to hate Americans!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166672 Aug 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well it looks like Jimmy Buffets old brother Warren's company is doing well. Warren ownes the world largest jet air taxi company in the world.
Yep, Warren is just another Limousine Liberal!!!
New planes, reduced competition help NetJets’ earnings By Steve Wartenberg
The Columbus Dispatch Tuesday August 6, 2013 2:19 AM
The second-quarter earnings news from the company led by billionaire Warren Buffett shows that, in the first six months of this year, NetJets “experienced increased sales of fractional aircraft shares and its earnings increased primarily due to improved flight-operations margins, fractional-sales margins and reduced net financing costs.”Observers say the new planes being added to its fleet and diminished competition in its industry have helped.
The company is in the early stages of a fleet upgrade that is expected to include the purchase of 670 aircraft for$17.6 billion over 10 years.
CEO Jordan Hansell was not available for comment yesterday.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/busin...
Why do you keep after Warren Buffett like that? He is , I think, fairly up front with what he does, cripes, has even suggested a big tax hike for people like him , much to the horror of his rich colleagues.

Told you before, Buffett is not a liberal-type limousine guy. Last I knew, he still drives himself to work in a 10 yr old car and lives with his wife in the same modest bungalow they moved in when they married. He now flies business class at the urging of his peers, aometimes uses NetJet's airplanes. Up to 1 years ago, guy flew coach.

He built a company that benefits shareholders, no funny stuff. There is nothing wrong getting rich if you pay your fair share of taxes, which he does yet he wants to pay more, along with Gates. He gave over $50 billion to a charitable trust, and he and Gates have literally wiped out yellow fever and smallpox in developing countries. I'm sure the guy's no angel in business, but what exactly do you have against him?

Oh, and his company NetJet's business is making private flying available for those who can't afford to rent or lease one full-time, which in fact democratizes private jet flying. I've heard that in some cases, renting one of those jets will often cost the same thing or a little more than business class, but think of the reduction in red tape, check-in, security, transfers etc. Seems like a good idea to me. Thanks to NetJet, those tycoons from Chrysler and GM would not have had to be accused of coming to Washington begging for billions minutes after getting off their private jets. And thank you from Bombardier for the 75+ plane order.

Location hidden

#166673 Aug 6, 2013
Oh goody, Obama is gonna arrest those evil doers! Just send in the FBI and arrest them?!?
Ah, you need to send in the Navy! The Navy SEALs. Right after you bomb their compound!!!

First criminal charges filed in Benghazi attack
By THE WASHINGTON TIMES Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Federal prosecutors have filed the first charges in the Benghazi terror attack against Ahmed Khattalah, the leader of a Libyan militia believed to be responsible for the Sept. 11, 2012, consulate attack that killed four Americans.
The charges are under seal, CNN first reported.

SPECIAL COVERAGE: Benghazi Attack Under Microscope
Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others were killed in the attack, which the Obama administration first downplayed as a demonstration gone awry — rather than a planned attack.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Ottawa

#166674 Aug 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the French have to be twice the size of the English if both languages are recognized in Canada? What a hypocrite you Libtards are and you are two stupid to no it.
Oh, I have been to Quebec only once and that was my last time. They are ruder than the Parisians are!<quoted text>
Yep, Libtards always want exception for their special need! Tell us why they need to have French twice the size of the English? Are they all near sighted? No, they HATE English people.
Don't forget, I am half-Canadian heritage!!!
All French language and cultural rights the Québécois have were approved by the 9 other provinces which in total are 95% Anglophone. French language rights are enshrined in the Constitution which you don't respect, as per Hawaiian in Hawaii.

Québécois are not French any more than Nadeau is French. The French can be found mostly in France. You say they hate the "English". Wrong. You have judged 8.5 million people based one single visit. You use that word "bigot" like you'd like to use your guns on Blacks, Arabs and Latinos. Don't you think it applies to your definition of Québécois?

Best you know what you're talking about when you think you wax eloquently on matters you know zilch about.

Ottawa

#166675 Aug 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is another group of Libtards. Hey guys, it is an Aircraft Carrier, not a "flat-top destroyer"!!!
Sure it is to small for conventional jet fighter planes to operate off of but it is the size of WWII AIRCRAFT CARRIERS!!!
Liberals think if they call it something different, it will become what they call it. Like the Affordable Care Act which is anything but affordable!!!
Japan unveils largest warship since World War II
Eric Talmadge, Associated Press 6 hours ago
YOKOHAMA, Japan (AP)-- Japan on Tuesday unveiled its biggest warship since World War II, a huge flat-top destroyer that has raised eyebrows in China and elsewhere because it bears a strong resemblance to a conventional aircraft carrier.
The ship, which has a flight deck that is nearly 250 meters (820 feet) long, is designed to carry up to 14 helicopters. Japanese officials say it will be used in national defense — particularly in anti-submarine warfare and border-area surveillance missions — and to bolster the nation's ability to transport personnel and supplies in response to large-scale natural disasters, like the devastating earthquake and tsunami in 2011.
Though the ship — dubbed "Izumo" — has been in the works since 2009, its unveiling comes as Japan and China are locked in a dispute over several small islands located between southern Japan and Taiwan. For months, ships from both countries have been conducting patrols around the isles, called the Senkaku in Japan and the Diaoyutai in China.
http://news.yahoo.com/japan-unveils-largest-w...
Again you reveal your total ignorance of things political, treaties, things foreign and "language".

Japan pledged not to develop anything but a domestic military after WWII. This they did on their own volition.

Things are heating up now in Asia and many surrounding countries are staking claims on oil and mineral rights that Japan also covets. Add North Korea as a menace. As it cannot truly re-arm, Japan has increased its squadrons of F-15s, foir example, patrol aircraft, etc, claiming they need more for the country's protection. Now it's an aircraft carrier called a flat top destroyer. The Japanese know darn well the difference between a carrier and a destroyer. But they are calling it that so as not to be accused of building and floating an aircraft carrier which otherwise would clearly violate its pledge on re-armament. I believe that article is also enshrined in their Constitution which was approved by Gen McArthur and President Truman.

Stay out of foreign politics, Rogue, not your bag. Come to think of it, neither is US politics for that matter LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#166676 Aug 6, 2013
You see, even monkeys know when it is not fair. And you expect people to work hard so Obama can give your money to some lazy azzed monkey!

Two Monkeys Were Paid Unequally: Excerpt from Frans de Waal'
#at=120

Location hidden

#166677 Aug 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is another group of Libtards. Hey guys, it is an Aircraft Carrier, not a "flat-top destroyer"!!!
Sure it is to small for conventional jet fighter planes to operate off of but it is the size of WWII AIRCRAFT CARRIERS!!!
Liberals think if they call it something different, it will become what they call it. Like the Affordable Care Act which is anything but affordable!!!
YOKOHAMA, Japan (AP)-- Japan on Tuesday unveiled its biggest warship since World War II, a huge flat-top destroyer that has raised eyebrows in China and elsewhere because it bears a strong resemblance to a conventional aircraft carrier.
The ship, which has a flight deck that is nearly 250 meters (820 feet) long, is designed to carry up to 14 helicopters. Japanese officials say it will be used in national defense — particularly in anti-submarine warfare and border-area surveillance missions — and to bolster the nation's ability to transport personnel and supplies in response to large-scale natural disasters, like the devastating earthquake and tsunami in 2011.
Though the ship — dubbed "Izumo" — has been in the works since 2009, its unveiling comes as Japan and China are locked in a dispute over several small islands located between southern Japan and Taiwan. For months, ships from both countries have been conducting patrols around the isles, called the Senkaku in Japan and the Diaoyutai in China.
http://news.yahoo.com/japan-unveils-largest-w ...
<quoted text>
Again you reveal your total ignorance of things political, treaties, things foreign and "language".
Japan pledged not to develop anything but a domestic military after WWII. This they did on their own volition.
Things are heating up now in Asia and many surrounding countries are staking claims on oil and mineral rights that Japan also covets. Add North Korea as a menace. As it cannot truly re-arm, Japan has increased its squadrons of F-15s, foir example, patrol aircraft, etc, claiming they need more for the country's protection. Now it's an aircraft carrier called a flat top destroyer. The Japanese know darn well the difference between a carrier and a destroyer. But they are calling it that so as not to be accused of building and floating an aircraft carrier which otherwise would clearly violate its pledge on re-armament. I believe that article is also enshrined in their Constitution which was approved by Gen McArthur and President Truman.
Stay out of foreign politics, Rogue, not your bag. Come to think of it, neither is US politics for that matter LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Well, I know at least as much as you do on political subjects and far more than you do about military subjects. My point being calling the Sun the Moon will not make it the Moon.
And aircraft carrier is NOT a destroyer! If their law says they should not have any ship larger than a destroyer but they need a larger ship that has a different mission, just change the friggin' law!
Tell me, does the U.S. have a "destroyer that weighs 19,000+ tons? NO!!! The Arleigh Burks weigh less than half that weight.
And Arleigh Burk can carry only TWO H-60 Seahawks whereas the Japanese "flat-top destroyers" can carry 14 helicopters (I am sure they are talking about medium sized helicopters like our Seahawks).

Location hidden

#166678 Aug 6, 2013
Oh, in 1963 when I was twelve years old I could tell you all about the YOH-4, YOH-5 and the YOH-6. Yes, all saw all three of them side by side and I knew that they all had Allison 250 engines.
In 1968 I knew all about the YUH-60, YUH-61, YCH-62, YAH-63 and the YAH-64 and I knew that the GE T70 engines was going in all of them (except for the YCH-62 which would have had Allison T701 engines)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Boeing_XCH-...
Oh, the only YCH-62 air-frame was at the Army Aviation Museum at Fort Rucker until about fifteen years ago when the "post commander" had it destroyed. And when Boeing and Congress found out, he got his butt kicked!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166679 Aug 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked the law passed constitutional muster. Mr. Play Justice is the ignorant fool. Play Law doesn't count.
Yes, wouldn't you love to know how much it took to buy him off? What's your running debit now? LMAO! I'm not the one who has been conned over and over! LMAO! That in itself tells us all we need to know about you.

You got to know when to hold 'em......Know when to fold 'em.......HEE HEE HEE

Location hidden

#166680 Aug 6, 2013
It took me a while to find it but here is my point.

The Taming of The Shrew link

Ottawa

#166681 Aug 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/japan-unveils-largest-w ...
<quoted text>

Well, I know at least as much as you do on political subjects and far more than you do about military subjects. My point being calling the Sun the Moon will not make it the Moon.
And aircraft carrier is NOT a destroyer! If their law says they should not have any ship larger than a destroyer but they need a larger ship that has a different mission, just change the friggin' law!
Tell me, does the U.S. have a "destroyer that weighs 19,000+ tons? NO!!! The Arleigh Burks weigh less than half that weight.
And Arleigh Burk can carry only TWO H-60 Seahawks whereas the Japanese "flat-top destroyers" can carry 14 helicopters (I am sure they are talking about medium sized helicopters like our Seahawks).
It's not a law, it's the constitution! And yes, you don't know politics and yes I don't know as much about driving a helicopter or plane as you do, I concede that, but I know as much or more about the military in general as you do, without for example knowing all the idiotic military acronyms which I never liked and refused to memorize.

Read article 9 of the Japanese Constitution :

Article 9

Japan Self-Defense Forces

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In theory, Japan's rearmament is prohibited by Article 9 of the Japanese constitution, which states:

"Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.(2) To accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized."

However, in practice the Diet,(or Parliament), which Article 41 of the Constitution defines as "the highest organ of the state power", established the Self-Defense Forces in 1954. Although they are equipped as a conventional military force, they are, by law, an extension of the police, created solely to ensure national security. Due to the constitutional debate concerning the Forces' status, any attempt at increasing the Forces' capabilities and budget tends to be controversial. Thus the JSDF's capabilities are mainly defensive, with only limited overseas capabilities. The JSDF lacks offensive capabilities such as aircraft carriers, long-range surface-to-surface missiles, ballistic missiles, strategic bombers,[18] marines, amphibious units, and large caches of ammunition. The Rules of Engagement are strictly defined by the Self-Defence Forces Act 1954.

Hope it's ok,I had to delete your 1st 7 lines,otherwise no room to stuff the Japanese constitution down your throat.Get it now,and why the "language" has to be specially-adapted? Called diplomacy.

Ottawa

#166682 Aug 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It took me a while to find it but here is my point.
The Taming of The Shrew link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TE9uY6Z19fcXX
Wasted your time, Rogue. You see, it is whatever Petruchio says it is, and Japan IS Petruchio. Case closed, Kate.

Ottawa

#166683 Aug 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, wouldn't you love to know how much it took to buy him off? What's your running debit now? LMAO! I'm not the one who has been conned over and over! LMAO! That in itself tells us all we need to know about you.
You got to know when to hold 'em......Know when to fold 'em.......HEE HEE HEE
Sorry to butt in, but I'm curious. Would you mind naming who was bought off and your unimpeachable source please? I hope it's not deleted like that last one which you were finally able to post, confirming what I had stated about gun deaths. Ooookay, let's have the name and evidence. Thank you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#166684 Aug 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, believing that a fraudulent birth certificate is proof of a Hawaiian birth, along with 2 newspaper announcements that are NOT direct proof of a Hawaiian birth either, is insane idiocy!
Why do you continue to believe a known fraud and LIAR like Obama?
You are the epitome of nutty!
Yep, I'm SMellen1!
You don't believe Obama when he tells you that he was born a British citizen, and that he was born in Kenya, yet you believe that a fraudulent document proves what you believe to be true???
You are a spectacular example of a SHEEPLE, no wonder I'm SMellen1!
Believing that the BC is fraudulent when DOH has the original vital record on file stating birth in Kapiolani Hospital and the name of delivering physician is lunacy. It is also lunacy to think that the birth announcement which originated from DOH in 1961 was fraudulent. There was no motive for fraud because if Obama had been born in Kenya he would have been eligible for immediate naturalization in the US per federal law.

Duh!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166685 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry to butt in, but I'm curious. Would you mind naming who was bought off and your unimpeachable source please? I hope it's not deleted like that last one which you were finally able to post, confirming what I had stated about gun deaths. Ooookay, let's have the name and evidence. Thank you.
It wasn't the same link, Path. In your wildest dreams, who do you think I might be referring to? Did you ever learn how England records their murders? Probably not, which is why you're still in the dark! So be it. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166686 Aug 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A Birfoon fantasizing that he knows more about the Constitution and rule if law than CJ Roberts. Will the surprises never end?
Alas, the "PINK TWINK" repeats himself yet again! mumble-drool, mumble-drool, mumble-drool.....

Location hidden

#166687 Aug 6, 2013
Hey Jacqueau, you still do not get it. Here in America you can put a sign up with nothing but French in it! Italian, okay! Chinese, super! But in Quebec, if you put any sign up in must be in French and if there is another language, the word must be half the size.
And since that is Quebec's law, at least half of the population has to agree with it and that mean at least half your population are BIGOTS!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166688 Aug 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Alas, the "PINK TWINK" repeats himself yet again! mumble-drool, mumble-drool, mumble-drool.....
Taking English composition lessons from Jercque now Romper?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#166689 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
And as Hawaiian is an official language, they HAVE to administer the test in that language. Funny how defenders of the constitution like Rogue, when it suits them, can just chuck it aside and voice his criticism on someone ascertaining his first constitutional rights. It's what birthers do.
Rogue concluded that Mr. Anthony must be a liberal because he insisted on the State following the rule of law. Rethugs insist on enforcing only laws they personally approve of.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166690 Aug 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking English composition lessons from Jercque now Romper?
With his lisp? Are you kidding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-24 3 min Pippa 4
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 10 min Dr Lucky 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,126,719
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 16 min Dr Lucky 1
Ibadan Polytechnic 2014/2015 1st Bach Is Out, F... 24 min Dr Lucky 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 28 min RACE 7,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min RACE 4,796
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs