BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,501 - 146,520 of 176,760 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the poor psycho doesn't like my answers. Are you gonna cry now? LMAO! Sorry psychoboy but it looks like I did answer each of your questions. Your bad, not mine. WMDs were not mentioned in your post. Trying to change the goal posts? LMAO! Now, go to the doctor psycho. He'll give you a special little hat to wear. That is, if your forehead can hold a hat on your head. I have my doubts.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/still-clu...
And Panetta was dead wrong, and no wonder dems took issue with that. Saddam Hussein, as tyrannical and murderer that he was , had zilch to do with 9/11. That much has been established and confirmed worldwide. Bin Laden engineered 9/11, GWB went after him in Afghanistan, got distracted wanting to take revenge for his daddy in Iraq, Obama had to take out the vermin Bin Laden for him. THAT, LRS , is how it went.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they are now. So many lies to justify the invasion, one gets lost in their enormity. Were there WMDs, LRS? Remember, before answering, GWB went on tv himself to admit there were none. Will you be contradicting him now?
For the slow, WMDs were not mentioned in your post. Therefore, no comment from me. Understand? Probably not, so I'll splain it to you. I'm not going to play your little games. psychoboy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And Panetta was dead wrong, and no wonder dems took issue with that. Saddam Hussein, as tyrannical and murderer that he was , had zilch to do with 9/11. That much has been established and confirmed worldwide. Bin Laden engineered 9/11, GWB went after him in Afghanistan, got distracted wanting to take revenge for his daddy in Iraq, Obama had to take out the vermin Bin Laden for him. THAT, LRS , is how it went.
First you changed it up by throwing in WMDs. Now, you want to throw in 9/11? LMAO! You are a hilarious joke, psychoboy! LMAO!

BTW, Obumbler didn't take anyone out. Not a soul. Sorry! HEE HEE HEE
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Fast Terry, another fraud just like Obama!
http://fastterry.com/...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering no one read the bill before it was signed, should have raised a huge red flag for ya.
Only an ignorant fool would imply that the lawmakers didn't know what was in the bill.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never introduce a health plan of your own Mr. Liars just LYAO at someone else’s. Yes it’s a disaster, a disaster for Republicans when it gets fully implemented and folks begin to see its many benefits.
Why do you think Rethugs are trying so hard to get rid of it? Obviously because anything that helps the masses while giving minute benefit to the rich is a natural disaster as far as Rethugs are concerned.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be the goal of the opposite party in power whether they say that in public or not. How many times did you want G.W. Bush impeached?
Wishing that someone could be impeached vs fantasizing about faux impeachable offenses are entirely different matters.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

thingy wrote:
UNCLASSIFIED
Subject: FOX NEWS BOWS TO PRESSURE FROM OBAMA "Fox is already cowering down to the president"...

In response to President Obama's complaint that FOX doesn't show enough Black and Hispanic people on their network,

FOX has announced today that they will now air "America's Most Wanted" twice a week.

UNCLASSIFIED

You don't say?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Typical Libtard. He can speak English so it is assumed that he can also read and write in English but he refuses to take a drivers licence test in English.
His name is Daniel Anthony? Is that a Hawaiian name?

Man fights to take license test in Hawaiian

HONOLULU (AP)— A Hawaii man has waged a court battle centered on his right to speak and write Hawaiian, saying his inability to take a driver's license exam in the language represents discrimination that violates the state constitution.

Daniel Anthony was cited in January for driving without a license. He wants the case dropped and said Monday that he doesn't have a license because the test isn't offered in Hawaiian, despite its classification as an official language of the state, along with English.

"Any time I go to a state office or federal office, I introduce myself in Hawaiian," he said Monday in English. "I have yet to receive services in Hawaiian."

http://news.yahoo.com/man-fights-license-test...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be the goal of the opposite party in power whether they say that in public or not. How many times did you want G.W. Bush impeached?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing that someone could be impeached vs fantasizing about faux impeachable offenses are entirely different matters.
And you do not fantasize about been in bed with Hillary?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“My number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president”
Who said that Frank?
“SECRET MEETING TO PLAN OBAMA TAKEDOWN BEGAN ON INAUGURATION NIGHT”
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/wolcott/2012...
Who were these people Frank? The mob you suppose? The evidence is clear who devised this form of dysfunctional governance so why do you purposely attempt to blame one individual?
The electorate has spoken Frank and they didn’t agree with you or Romney. And your notion of Obama dividing the country won’t hold up to scrutiny either. Maybe you didn’t notice the closeness of the two elections before Obama where neither cracked the 300 electoral vote mark. Now take a look at both Obama victories.(365 and 332)
They won’t let you out if you insist on disregarding reality Frank.
Harry Reid in '08: Obama's Race is a Plus Because He Doesn't Have a 'Negro Dialect'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/harry-rei...

During the often-bitter struggle for the Democratic nomination, Reid was officially neutral. However, his son Rory, worked for Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign. Last year Obama flew to Las Vegas, where he famously said he didn't want bonused bankers going to party, as the star of a multi-million-dollar Reid Strip fundraising party.

Ralston, btw, also reports that the same book quotes Reid as telling then-rookie Sen. Obama in 2006 that he was going nowhere in that body.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...

Yet, here peloosi and Reid are 0's puppetmasters.

Helped him get elected by signing 0 was a natural born citizen to be on Presidential ballot!

Googl it!

Scratching 'each others backs'...

YepperZ!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Did she say that?

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin-SNL

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you also feel race relations have never been better? What frickin' planet do you live on? boink, boink, boink!
A birfoon assuming he has a clue about race relations. Now that is rich.

Sorry Mr. Liars, but if you (or anyone else) have a race problem you’ve always had it and your attempt to blame another for your fragilities just won’t fly.

Obama should have nothing to do with how you feel towards your fellow man whatever his color. If you think otherwise then you’re only fooling yourself.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
And in that we can agree Rogue. Replacing Obama would certainly a priority for McConnell, but shouldn’t working to benefit his constituents be his number one priority?

How many times did I want Bush Impeached? What kind of question is that? I would guess only once. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering no one read the bill before it was signed, should have raised a huge red flag for ya. But, you were too busy buying all the BS being told you. How many hidden taxes were in that masterpiece of a bill? 21? 22? Yep, this masterpiece has been brought to you by Obumbler and the Democratic Party! Nuff said!
Really Mr. Liars,“no one” read the bill? Is that to say the right has no clue what it is they’re opposing?

The good news Mr. Liars is that you will still benefit from the law you so vehemently oppose. That is of course unless you’re applying for Medicaid.

If that’s the case then know that your state officials are working overtime with the (federal) Department of Health and Human Services to provide other options for you and your family. LOL
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/09/26/91...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Typical Libtard. He can speak English so it is assumed that he can also read and write in English but he refuses to take a drivers licence test in English.
HONOLULU (AP)— A Hawaii man has waged a court battle centered on his right to speak and write Hawaiian, saying his inability to take a driver's license exam in the language represents discrimination that violates the state constitution.
Daniel Anthony was cited in January for driving without a license. He wants the case dropped and said Monday that he doesn't have a license because the test isn't offered in Hawaiian, despite its classification as an official language of the state, along with English.
"Any time I go to a state office or federal office, I introduce myself in Hawaiian," he said Monday in English. "I have yet to receive services in Hawaiian."
No doubt another democrat.

Incidentally, if Hawaiian is indeed the state's official language, why can he not pass his driver's test in Hawaiian?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid in '08: Obama's Race is a Plus Because He Doesn't Have a 'Negro Dialect'
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/harry-rei...
During the often-bitter struggle for the Democratic nomination, Reid was officially neutral. However, his son Rory, worked for Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign. Last year Obama flew to Las Vegas, where he famously said he didn't want bonused bankers going to party, as the star of a multi-million-dollar Reid Strip fundraising party.
Ralston, btw, also reports that the same book quotes Reid as telling then-rookie Sen. Obama in 2006 that he was going nowhere in that body.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...
Yet, here peloosi and Reid are 0's puppetmasters.
Helped him get elected by signing 0 was a natural born citizen to be on Presidential ballot!
Googl it!
Scratching 'each others backs'...
YepperZ!
Yeah, ole Harry stuck his foot in his mouth with that one AL. Wonder if he thought Carter, Clinton or Johnson’s dialect hurt them.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
California DL’s

Besides English, the basic Class C written driver license exam is also available in the following languages:

Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Croatian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Persian/Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tagalog/Filipino, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, and Vietnamese.

Besides English, the basic Class C audio driver license exam is also available in the following languages:
Armenian, Chinese/Mandarin, Hindi, Hmong, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/dl/dl_info.htm#language...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No doubt another democrat.
Incidentally, if Hawaiian is indeed the state's official language, why can he not pass his driver's test in Hawaiian?
There is absolutely no reason why the state of Hawaii does not offer the exam in Hawaiian and I think Mr. Anthony will probably win his case.
GP org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I should have added who have no idea they are the 47 percenters who drew Romney’s contempt.
Absolutely, They continue to vote against their financial interest because of the Gays, the Guns, the Abortion, et cetera, swimming like frogs in a pot that is about to boil and they do not realize they are slowly getting cooked. LOL

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no reason why the state of Hawaii does not offer the exam in Hawaiian and I think Mr. Anthony will probably win his case.
Hayakawa must be spinning in his grave LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago