BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237535 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166817 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Wonder how long it took Obumbler to come up with the idea of a "fake" terrorist plot being foiled? You do realize he is just trying to save face, right? I'm throwing a flag on this one, a fifteen yarder too, for unnecessary BS! How could a decimated and "on the run" Al Qaeda be responsible for this plot? LMAO! Someone is being fed a lied and I know who is gulping it down. LMAO! Fools.
Maybe Obama's republican predecessors should've had "fake" terrorist plots prior to Beirut barracks bombing, East African embassy bombings , 9/11 etc.

Win-win situation for you, LRS. Always. For example, and jsutr as an aside, Obama loses pres. election, WTG winner Romney, it's all good. But, Obama wins,(breaking news : he did) it's fraud. In this case, Obama calls emergency, closes missions, and to you, it's a "fake" terrorist plot. But let's say he doesn't act, and U.S. is attacked, it's another Benghazi, and I can hear you and birthers cry : "why didn't he trigger an emergency a he knew of a terrorist plot and close missions?". Loser oracle and Monday morning QB Justice ha ha LRS.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166818 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama's republican predecessors should've had "fake" terrorist plots prior to Beirut barracks bombing, East African embassy bombings , 9/11 etc.
Win-win situation for you, LRS. Always. For example, and jsutr as an aside, Obama loses pres. election, WTG winner Romney, it's all good. But, Obama wins,(breaking news : he did) it's fraud. In this case, Obama calls emergency, closes missions, and to you, it's a "fake" terrorist plot. But let's say he doesn't act, and U.S. is attacked, it's another Benghazi, and I can hear you and birthers cry : "why didn't he trigger an emergency a he knew of a terrorist plot and close missions?". Loser oracle and Monday morning QB Justice ha ha LRS.
At least you can see the difference between "real" and "fake"! Thanks for agreeing. I think it's nothing more than an attempt to save face. And that just drives you nuts, doesn't it? Maybe, just maybe, one or all of our people in Libya knew about the gun-running to Syria. Why, something like that would call for drastic measures! Know what I mean, Path?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166819 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Out-classed? At least Romney can speak without a TELEPROMPTER. Obumbler isn't qualified to shine Romney's shoes. Obumbler is a garden variety con man. Nothing else! Just look at his great accomplishments! LMAO! Enough of this "Obumbler is great" crap. He is an epic failure, known to lie and put up fraudulent BCs. He should have been impeached a long time ago. That brain of yours (if you ever had one) has turned to complete mush. Go get another rock.
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.

There’s more! LOL

“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.

It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.

Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166820 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you can see the difference between "real" and "fake"! Thanks for agreeing. I think it's nothing more than an attempt to save face. And that just drives you nuts, doesn't it? Maybe, just maybe, one or all of our people in Libya knew about the gun-running to Syria. Why, something like that would call for drastic measures! Know what I mean, Path?
Very wise of you not to reply! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166821 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.
There’s more! LOL
“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.
It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.
Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Great reply, Poppo

Wonder what Justice ha ha LRS prioritizes :

Romney, a failed presidential candidate who speaks without a teleprompter?

OR

Obama, a successful presidential candidate who speaks with teleprompters?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166822 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very wise of you not to reply! LMAO!
Difference between "real" and "fake"? Do YOU know the meaning of the word "sarcasm"? Obviously not. Clue : is why no reply.

As to gun-running, poor loser, there are at least 15 countries in the ME running guns to various countries, groups and terrorists. DOH! Short of dropping H-bombs on those countries and groups, how would you propose stopping it?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166823 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference between "real" and "fake"? Do YOU know the meaning of the word "sarcasm"? Obviously not. Clue : is why no reply.
As to gun-running, poor loser, there are at least 15 countries in the ME running guns to various countries, groups and terrorists. DOH! Short of dropping H-bombs on those countries and groups, how would you propose stopping it?
P.S.: Oh, in prior republican administrations , there were neither "fake" OR "real" warnings before Beirut barracks bombing, East African embassy bombings and 9/11. Oh oh.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166824 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply, Poppo
Wonder what Justice ha ha LRS prioritizes :
Romney, a failed presidential candidate who speaks without a teleprompter?
OR
Obama, a successful presidential candidate who speaks with teleprompters?
Remember this embarrassing moment when Hannity and Romney were caught off camera? Oh yes, there is video. LOL

“ROMNEY AND HANNITY TALK ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR POLITICIANS TO USE TELEPROMPTERS WHILE THEY ATTACK OBAMA FOR USING A TELEPROMPTER.
http://gawker.com/5901344/how-sean-hannity-le...

"It does make some sense," Romney says. "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out."

"Yeah, of course it does," Hannity concurs. "It's smart. You don't want to make a mistake. I'll tell you, they're out to eviscerate anybody who makes a mistake."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166825 Aug 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.
There’s more! LOL
“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.
It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.
Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
You're right! The proof is all around us to see. Campaign? That wasn't a campaign, that was cheap and petty smear tactics. You're so ignorant it's laughable! Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and smoking those rocks. They've got you right where they want you! LMAO! Hey, did you settle up your taxes with Clownifornia yet? If not, then YOU'RE part of the problem! LMAO at Darrell!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166826 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply, Poppo
Wonder what Justice ha ha LRS prioritizes :
Romney, a failed presidential candidate who speaks without a teleprompter?
OR
Obama, a successful presidential candidate who speaks with teleprompters?
Successful? ROTFLMAO! Not in your wildest dreams, Path. ROTFLMAO! Successful? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Obumbler is an even bigger meathead than you! The two of you combined couldn't tie a shoelace.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166827 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference between "real" and "fake"? Do YOU know the meaning of the word "sarcasm"? Obviously not. Clue : is why no reply.
As to gun-running, poor loser, there are at least 15 countries in the ME running guns to various countries, groups and terrorists. DOH! Short of dropping H-bombs on those countries and groups, how would you propose stopping it?
But we're not talking about those "other" countries, are WE? No! We're talking about Libya where HC allowed four Americans to die! Do try and stay on track! Oh yea, I forgot, y'all always end up in the ditch. Maybe the DIMs need a designated driver? Might save a life, who knows! Psychopathic DAB!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166828 Aug 8, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. PRESIDENT’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

“The fact of the matter is that President Obama was born at the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on August 4, 1961, at 7:24 PM, his birth certificate was signed by his mother on August 7, 1961, the attending physician on August 8, 1961, registrar Verna K. Lee on August 8, 1961, and it was duly registered by the Hawaii Health Bureau on August 8, 1961”
DR. CONSPIRACY
HTTP://WWW.OBAMACONSPIRACY.ORG/
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166829 Aug 8, 2013
What's the matter fellas? Lose your teleprompter? LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166830 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! The proof is all around us to see. Campaign? That wasn't a campaign, that was cheap and petty smear tactics. You're so ignorant it's laughable! Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and smoking those rocks. They've got you right where they want you! LMAO! Hey, did you settle up your taxes with Clownifornia yet? If not, then YOU'RE part of the problem! LMAO at Darrell!
Taxes? Speaking of, yes cheap petty smear tactics on part of Obama's campaign. The nerve, asking for Romney's last 10 tax filings. Of course Romney had nothing to hide, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd) it was just not the taxpayers' and voters' business, is all. Who btw has got who they want whoever? Romney? Hmmm, where is he? Stashing and counting his loot in the Bahamas or sitting with Palin in Alaska and looking at Russia on a clear day and formulating policy based on their gawking LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166831 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Successful? ROTFLMAO! Not in your wildest dreams, Path. ROTFLMAO! Successful? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Obumbler is an even bigger meathead than you! The two of you combined couldn't tie a shoelace.
Obama's president, therefore successful

Romney's a has-been, therefore not successful

You're YOU, the living definition of the word "unsuccessful".

Anyone, absolutely anyone who becomes president of the United States, all 44 of them, good or bad, were and is successful. No amount of jealousy, envy or sore looseness on your part will change that.

What I'd like to know, though, is why you kept chanting "Can you hear us coming" right up to November 6 and then stopped. I know, I know, you answered that one many times and damn Topix censors deleted every single one. Try again, please.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166832 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But we're not talking about those "other" countries, are WE? No! We're talking about Libya where HC allowed four Americans to die! Do try and stay on track! Oh yea, I forgot, y'all always end up in the ditch. Maybe the DIMs need a designated driver? Might save a life, who knows! Psychopathic DAB!
Any sympathy for those 11 rig workers? Almost 3 times the numbers killed in Libya. Yet, never a peep from you. Whose fault that the 11 died? Was that not attributed in court to your friends/pals BP and Halliburton, along with "no contest" on negligence charges and levy of incredible fines? And is it okay that they were killed by fellow Americans or Brit allies?

Those 4 deaths in Libya were sad, tragic and should never have happened, as per the 1000s in Beirut, East African embassies and 9/11. Try to acquire some semblance of balance and sanity.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166833 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes? Speaking of, yes cheap petty smear tactics on part of Obama's campaign. The nerve, asking for Romney's last 10 tax filings. Of course Romney had nothing to hide, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd) it was just not the taxpayers' and voters' business, is all. Who btw has got who they want whoever? Romney? Hmmm, where is he? Stashing and counting his loot in the Bahamas or sitting with Palin in Alaska and looking at Russia on a clear day and formulating policy based on their gawking LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Nerve? Like Lil Dirty Reid? Remember his claim? Someone called my office this morning and told me that Mitt didn't file returns for the last ten years! That is cheap and petty, probably illegal also. But we all know lil Reid should be behind bars. Man, your English sux! Not to mention you make no point. Taxes? Yes, taxes, Mr. Buttinski! LMAO! P-S-Y-C-H-O!!!!! What a vile and decadent mind you have, Path!
poaaddle

West Mifflin, PA

#166834 Aug 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Amazing it is he a African Born Ape Monkey
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166835 Aug 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's president, therefore successful
Romney's a has-been, therefore not successful
You're YOU, the living definition of the word "unsuccessful".
Anyone, absolutely anyone who becomes president of the United States, all 44 of them, good or bad, were and is successful. No amount of jealousy, envy or sore looseness on your part will change that.
What I'd like to know, though, is why you kept chanting "Can you hear us coming" right up to November 6 and then stopped. I know, I know, you answered that one many times and damn Topix censors deleted every single one. Try again, please.
Obumbler won an election. Has nothing to do with being sucessful, moron. "Were and is sucessful"?????? LOL Jealous? LMAO! Not hardly! Your memory truly is shot! LMAO! What a clown you turned out to be. At first I thought it was just a front but as it turns out, you're nothing more than a really bad and tasteless joke. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Sorry, google "joke"!

Since: Aug 13

Liberty, MO

#166836 Aug 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nerve? Like Lil Dirty Reid? Remember his claim? Someone called my office this morning and told me that Mitt didn't file returns for the last ten years! That is cheap and petty, probably illegal also. But we all know lil Reid should be behind bars. Man, your English sux! Not to mention you make no point. Taxes? Yes, taxes, Mr. Buttinski! LMAO! P-S-Y-C-H-O!!!!! What a vile and decadent mind you have, Path!
Where are the tax returns? If Mr. Romney is not paying the full amount owed to the United States...he's stealing. That's not cheap or petty, it is a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Julia 1,497,036
wheres my house keeper? 3 hr john 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 104,994
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr honeymylove 2,297
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Julia 63,296
News Joshua James, Shawn Mullins, Murder Mystery and... 6 hr Trump is the man 1
News Deportation fears, rumors are affecting busines... 6 hr Trump is the man 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages