BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,323)

Showing posts 146,441 - 146,460 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Children can be naturalized upon petition of a citizen parent if:

The child is under 18 at the time;

The child is present in the U.S. at the time of naturalization;
and

The child resides in the United States with the citizen parent;
or

The child resides overseas with the adoptive citizen parent who is employed by the U.S. government

----------

It is not necessary for the US citizen parent to "bestow" citizenship on a child at birth in order for the child to become a citizen pro forma. The birfoon fantasy has no legs because there was never a motive for the "Evil Grannie phoned in the birth" fable.

Had Ann Dunham given birth to Barack H. Obama II in Kenya she simply could have applied for his naturalization and he would have been made a citizen.

Duh!
As if Birfoons can comprehend the statute.
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

The Martin Luther King You Don't See on TV
It's become a TV ritual: Every year in mid-January, around the time of Martin Luther King's birthday, we get perfunctory network news reports about "the slain civil rights leader." http://tinyurl.com/2wy5du

The remarkable thing about this annual review of King's life is that several years — his last years — are totally missing, as if flushed down a memory hole.

What TV viewers see is a closed loop of familiar file footage: King battling desegregation in Birmingham (1963); reciting his dream of racial harmony at the rally in Washington (1963); marching for voting rights in Selma, Alabama (1965); and finally, lying dead on the motel balcony in Memphis (1968).

An alert viewer might notice that the chronology jumps from 1965 to 1968. Yet King didn't take a sabbatical near the end of his life. In fact, he was speaking and organizing as diligently as ever.

Almost all of those speeches were filmed or taped. But they're not shown today on TV.

Why?

It's because national news media have never come to terms with what Martin Luther King Jr. stood for during his final years. http://www.fair.org/index.php...

==========

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
Declaration of Independence from the War in Vietnam

Delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
April 4, 1967 / http://tinyurl.com/3fxtop

At Manhattan’s Riverside Church
Over the past two years, as I have moved to break the betrayal of my own silences and to speak from the burnings of my own heart, as I have called for radical departures from the destruction of Vietnam, many persons have questioned me about the wisdom of my path. At the heart of their concerns this query has often loomed large and loud: Why are you speaking about the war, Dr. King? Why are you joining the voices of dissent? Peace and civil rights don’t mix, they say. Aren’t you hurting the cause of your people, they ask. And when I hear them, though I often understand the source of their concern, I am nevertheless greatly saddened, for such questions mean that the inquirers have not really known me, my commitment or my calling. Indeed, their questions suggest that they do not know the world in which they live. In the light of such tragic misunderstanding, I deem it of signal importance to try to state clearly why I believe that the path from Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, the church in Montgomery, Alabama, where I began my pastorate, leads clearly to this sanctuary tonight.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/04/0...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you hear, Congress will subsidize the ObamaCare of ..... the Congressional staff. Silly me, I thought only the poor would get subsidized ObamaCare!
Sarah Palin was Right About Obamacare
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/08/sarah-p...
The poor will be out of luck as to expanding Medicaid in most Rethug ran states Rogue; however the poor will still be subsidized via the exchanges. It’s the hospitals in those states who will be the losers.

They will all eventually come around though as they are definitely fighting an uphill battle they have no chance of winning.

Palin wouldn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground and you actually believe she has a clue to anything related to Obamacare?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Rogue not once work for the "government?". Does Rogue not now enjoy benefits like pension, generous health plan, etc, from said gov't?
Yes, Rogue and all of his Scooter Store tea potty buddies who’s rolling around on government financed wheels.
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rogue and all of his Scooter Store tea potty buddies who’s rolling around on government financed wheels.
That's golden!

FUNNY!!!

ROTFL

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
As if Birfoons can comprehend the statute.
Here is the statute that governed in 1961:

SEC. 322.(a) A child born outside of the United States, one or both of whose parents is at the time of petitioning for the naturalization of the child, a citizen of the United States, either by birth or naturalization, may be naturalized if under the age of eighteen years and not otherwise disqualified from becoming a citizen by reason of section 313, 314, 315, or 318 of this Act, and if residing permanently in the United States, with the citizen parent, pursuant to a lawful admission for permanent residence, on the petition of such citizen parent, upon compliance with all the provisions of this title, except that no particular period of residence or physical presence in the United States shall be required. If the child is of tender years he may be presumed to be of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States.

66 Stat. 246 Sec. 322, Public Law 414 June 27, 1952.

There was no period of residency required of the child. A child born according to the Phil Berg fable would have been eligible for immediate naturalization. No need for fake birth announcements or calling in phony reports of home birth (even if that were possible).

Any reasonable person would have laughed at the fable at first glance.

After five years birfoons still don't get the fact that they never had a case.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunce, Obama was born in Kenya and his mother was not old enough to bestow her American citizenship on him!
That is why he was born a British citizen by his own admission.
Dismissed, NEXT!
Sorry loser.

If Obama had been born in Kenya he would have been naturalized pro forma as soon as his mother applied for his citizenship in Hawaii per Public Law 414,§ 322, June 27, 1952, 66 Stat. 246. No cloak and dagger required. No Evil Grannie conspiring to hoodwink DOH. Just simple application and rubber stamp.

Duh! You're so gullible.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Your argument about not having enough units to fight in Iraq and have the National guard step in is invalid, Rogue. You had no business invading Iraq. You point is moot and out of order.
As to suicides, they are abominable. Unbearable. Your military, just like ours, read, JUST LIKE OURS, never stops lauding our fighting men and women, hiding behind them like hiding behind the flag and anthem ceremonies, but when these men and women return with post traumatic stress disorder, the Dept of Defence people and politicians, I read and hear it all over, almost always seem to ignore them and don't fund many advanced studies and treatment of PTSD. Oh, I suppose it's much cheaper when they get killed in action. No medical follow-up, no disability pension, no messy lawsuits, and best of all, and it's almost free except for the medals, they are called heroes and patriots who died for their country. All honours,(also cheap) onto them.
What's the rape/harassment figure again? 10,000 complaints per year? I've even heard stories, but can't confirm them, of class-like ghettos on board aircraft carriers - one group here, one group there and wise not to trespass or impinge on each other's territory.
"Your point is moot and out of order"? According to who? You? LMAO! Path, you're one messed up individual! Get some help, you quack!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand your feelings regarding how articulate they spoke, and I agree.
However,
One was an A rated actor and snake oil salesmen. Listen to all the lies on the socialized medicine audio.
Slick Willie was a snake oil salesman.
MLK was a truth teller.
Even today in 2013 the lamestream/rightwing media never gives the whole picture about MLK.
==========
RIP Howard, A True American Patriot
Howard Zinn:“I Wish Obama Would Listen to MLK”
May 13, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/oavpvn
Legendary historian Howard Zinn joins us to talk about war, torture and the teaching of history. Zinn says Obama had Obama heeded the lessons of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., he wouldn’t be escalating US attacks abroad and increasing the size of the US military budget. We also play excerpts of the forthcoming documentary, The People Speak, featuring dramatic readings based on Zinn’s A People’s History of the United States and Voices of a People’s History of the United States.
http://www.democracynow.org/2009/5/13/howard_...
==========
Don’t You Dare Conflate MLK and Obama
01/16/2013 / http://tinyurl.com/bg78byt
“Had King survived, his break with Obama would have come early.”
Back in 1964, under prodding from a BBC interviewer, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. predicted that a Black person might be elected president [8]“in 25 years or less.” Four years later, shortly before his assassination, King confided [9] to actor/activist Harry Belafonte that he had “come to believe we're integrating into a burning house." We now see that the two notions are not at all contradictory. At least some African Americans have achieved deep penetration of the very pinnacles of white power structures – integrating the White House, itself – while conditions of life for masses of Black folks deteriorate and the society as a whole falls into deep decay.
The fires lit by the “giant triplets of racism, extreme materialism, and militarism” that Dr. King identified in his 1967 “Beyond Vietnam: Breaking the Silence [10]” speech are consuming the world, now stoked by a Black arsonist-in-chief. Domestic poverty hovers only a fraction of a percentage below the levels of 1965 [11], with “extreme poverty” the highest on record. Black household wealth has collapsed to one-twentieth that of whites. Today, more Black men are under the control of the criminal justice system than were slaves in the decade before the Civil War, according to Michelle Alexander, author of The New Jim Crow.
http://blackagendareport.com/print/content/do...
Thank you, but lest you forget, I was only comparing orators. Hitler was one of the greatest orator but I wouldn't compare him politically with Churchill. Oratory skills yes, but that's it.

Just one little political retort if I may. Yes, MLK may have well broken early with Obama. But one must remember that for an Afro-American to become a senator and then president, Obama had to compromise much, which was not the MLK way of doing things. But then, had Obama been uncompromising like MLK, he would not have been elected president, right? Prostitution comes to mind, but then, Gorbachev did that. Had he not, we'd still have the USSR and cold war. Had Obama not compromised or "prostituted" himself, he would not be president. As to the kind of job he's doing, well, that's another matter not relevant to oratory skills and political maneuvering.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your point is moot and out of order"? According to who? You? LMAO! Path, you're one messed up individual! Get some help, you quack!
Then you agree that invasion of Iraq was a good thing with a happy ending. That it was worth 4,000 dead GIs, 32,000 maimed GIs, over 150,000 dead Iraqis, ruined infrastructure, and for the US, over 1.5 trillion spent. Tell me, do you think the Iraqis are better off today than they were under Saddam? Are there fewer deaths, for example? Oh, what do think of Iraqi's manner of thanking the Americans for their sacrifice by giving Russians the biggest ever oil exploration and exploitation, and also a huge export contract to the Japanese. Oh, meanwhile, not a penny in reparations and not one break in the price of a barrel. Tell me again, was it all worth it and does the word "moot" come to mind?

Try to answer by replying to each of the above points, avoiding ad hominem and profanity.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
El Gato wrote:
Who caused the Cuban Missile crisis? Who won and who lost?
We caused the Cuban Missile crisis by installing our Saturn medium range ballistic missiles in Italy and Turkey. As a result the Soviets installed their medium range ballistic missiles in Cuba.
We lost the Cuban Missile Crisis and Russia won. Sure the Soviets had to remove their missiles, but not only did we with draw out ballistic missiles, we cancelled out first air-launched cruise missile system, the Skybolt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAM-87_Skybolt
We cancelled the Skybolt without consulting with the Brits. I was a joint project and this really miffed the Brits which caused the Skybolt Crisis!
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/55664/ ...
<quoted text>
Sorry, local commanders do not have control of their nuclear weapons. There is something called the Two-Man rule. If someone starts to do something he should not, he will get shot on the spot.
I had three nuclear surety assignments and I KNOW!
I know how you Libtards just love Hollywood but the movie Crimson Tide is about as close as you would get to reality.
Now, if Skybolt was obsolete, why did Reagan develop air launched cruise missiles? Why did they not can the Hound Dog cruise missiles?
The Skybolt was more compact and many more could be carried by a B-52. The B-52 could carry only two Hound Dogs, one on each wing and the British Vulcan bombers could not carry any but the Vulcan could have carried SIX Skybolts! Here is a picture of a B-52 with two Hound Dogs.
http://www.boeing.com/boeing/history/bna/houn...
And here is one with FOUR Skybolts.
http://www.brookings.edu/about/projects/archi...
Now here is a video of a Vulcan with two Skybolts but they had plans for six to be carried!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
As if you even knew what a Vulcan bomber was until I just mentioned it. Oh, I have seen Vulcan bombers in ..... Hawaii in the mid-1970's at Hickham AFB! I have also been within 50 feet of an operational SR-71.
Oh, Blackbird leak fuel constantly so they like to keep people away. They have "wet wings" and they can not use sealant as the wings get to hot in flight. As the aircraft flies the wing joints get hot which seals the wet wings and they stop leaking fuel.
They also use JP-8 while most military aircraft use JP-4 of JP-5 but then again you have no idea what D2 or D1 are?
Oh, the weight of JP-4 (Jet B) is about 6.2 pounds per gallon, JP-5 (Jet A) is 6.5 ppg and JP-8 is 6.8 ppg which is the same weight as .... kerosene!
Diesel #2 weighs 7.2 ppg and diesel #1 is 7.0 ppg. ULS/high cetane diesel is 7.1 ppg. You do know what cetane is, don't you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetane_number
Rouge read this
Fifty years after the crisis, Graham Allison wrote:

Fifty years ago, the Cuban missile crisis brought the world to the brink of nuclear disaster. During the standoff, U.S. President John F. Kennedy thought the chance of escalation to war was "between 1 in 3 and even," and what we have learned in later decades has done nothing to lengthen those odds. We now know, for example, that in addition to nuclear-armed ballistic missiles, the Soviet Union had deployed 100 tactical nuclear weapons to Cuba, and the local Soviet commander there could have launched these weapons without additional codes or commands from Moscow. The U.S. air strike and invasion that were scheduled for the third week of the confrontation would likely have triggered a nuclear response against American ships and troops, and perhaps even Miami. The resulting war might have led to the deaths of 100 million Americans and over 100 million Russians

Allison, Graham; Zelikow, Philip (1999). Essence of Decision, Explaining the Cuban Missile Crisis. New York: Addison Wesley Longman. ISBN 0-321-01349-2.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Any reasonable person would have laughed at the fable at first glance.

Thus explaining why Birfoons embrace the fable. That much hatred, bigotry and ignorance doesn't mix well with reason
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Then you agree that invasion of Iraq was a good thing with a happy ending. That it was worth 4,000 dead GIs, 32,000 maimed GIs, over 150,000 dead Iraqis, ruined infrastructure, and for the US, over 1.5 trillion spent. Tell me, do you think the Iraqis are better off today than they were under Saddam? Are there fewer deaths, for example? Oh, what do think of Iraqi's manner of thanking the Americans for their sacrifice by giving Russians the biggest ever oil exploration and exploitation, and also a huge export contract to the Japanese. Oh, meanwhile, not a penny in reparations and not one break in the price of a barrel. Tell me again, was it all worth it and does the word "moot" come to mind?
Try to answer by replying to each of the above points, avoiding ad hominem and profanity.
I agreed with the invasion. Saddam had snubbed UN inspectors too many times. No war has a happy ending, you dip! Do you think Iraq sets the price for a barrel of oil? Finally, the money from their oil is going to the country, not Saddam. Hell, that in itself makes it worth it! Not to mention putting Saddam on the "warm-up" bench permanently! You're as loony as can be. LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney, Baloney, and more Baloney!
You have a Republican House that can Impeach Obama but won't because he is just doing what Bush/Cheney did for 8 years.
Obama inherited it.
==========
US media poodles http://tinyurl.com/2eghc8
At times, long after laying the big flagstones on the path to war, mainstream US media outlets resolve to be more independent next time. And why not? As Mark Twain commented, "It's easy to quit smoking. I've done it hundreds of times."
When the president and his team set out to prepare the media ground for war, they can rely on a repetition compulsion that's widespread in the American press. Major outlets seem unable to resist White House agenda-setting for war. Cases in point span decades, from Vietnam and the Dominican Republic to Grenada and Panama, to Iraq and Yugoslavia, to Afghanistan and Iraq again - with Iran likely to join the list next year.
http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/norman_so...
The biggest reason Republicans haven't impeached Obama is that they don't have enough votes. Congress may have enough votes to repeal ObamaKare,but they don't have enough votes to override an Obama veto. The only thing that Obama inherited was the ideal situation for a newly minted,extremely inexperienced occupant of the White House. All Obama had to do to be successful after the November 2008 election is follow up on his promises to get Congress to work together and to serve the best interests of our country. Obama came into office with a Democrat controlled Congress and a country in need of a facilitator,in stead Obama has spent his entire time at The White House trying to divide our country and trying to destroy our way of life. The first thing Obama did was denigrate The Constitution and fifty percent of the population,instead of keeping his promise to unite our country he has devoted all his efforts to dividing the country through a caste system,knowing full well that our country was founded by patriots who despised the European caste system.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest reason Republicans haven't impeached Obama is that they don't have enough votes. Congress may have enough votes to repeal ObamaKare,but they don't have enough votes to override an Obama veto. The only thing that Obama inherited was the ideal situation for a newly minted,extremely inexperienced occupant of the White House. All Obama had to do to be successful after the November 2008 election is follow up on his promises to get Congress to work together and to serve the best interests of our country. Obama came into office with a Democrat controlled Congress and a country in need of a facilitator,in stead Obama has spent his entire time at The White House trying to divide our country and trying to destroy our way of life. The first thing Obama did was denigrate The Constitution and fifty percent of the population,instead of keeping his promise to unite our country he has devoted all his efforts to dividing the country through a caste system,knowing full well that our country was founded by patriots who despised the European caste system.
Good to see you posting, someone said you had passed on.
Remember all Republican Senators are RINOs and need to be defeated in the primaries.
Strive toward lucidity
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser.
If Obama had been born in Kenya he would have been naturalized pro forma as soon as his mother applied for his citizenship in Hawaii per Public Law 414,§ 322, June 27, 1952, 66 Stat. 246. No cloak and dagger required. No Evil Grannie conspiring to hoodwink DOH. Just simple application and rubber stamp.
Duh! You're so gullible.
If Obama's father was a United States Citizen,Hilary Clinton never would have been able to use this controversy to try to win the primary.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest reason Republicans haven't impeached Obama is that they don't have enough votes. Congress may have enough votes to repeal ObamaKare,but they don't have enough votes to override an Obama veto. The only thing that Obama inherited was the ideal situation for a newly minted,extremely inexperienced occupant of the White House. All Obama had to do to be successful after the November 2008 election is follow up on his promises to get Congress to work together and to serve the best interests of our country. Obama came into office with a Democrat controlled Congress and a country in need of a facilitator,in stead Obama has spent his entire time at The White House trying to divide our country and trying to destroy our way of life. The first thing Obama did was denigrate The Constitution and fifty percent of the population,instead of keeping his promise to unite our country he has devoted all his efforts to dividing the country through a caste system,knowing full well that our country was founded by patriots who despised the European caste system.
ACTUALLY they are ALL Freemasons or Skull&Bones and in cahoots to make this "king-despot" Obama dictator of the whole earth. I hate Big Brother.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama's father was a United States Citizen,Hilary Clinton never would have been able to use this controversy to try to win the primary.
Kenya is the topic,
Keep pressing on
Windmills are weakening.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with the invasion. Saddam had snubbed UN inspectors too many times. No war has a happy ending, you dip! Do you think Iraq sets the price for a barrel of oil? Finally, the money from their oil is going to the country, not Saddam. Hell, that in itself makes it worth it! Not to mention putting Saddam on the "warm-up" bench permanently! You're as loony as can be. LMAO!
You agreed with the invasion? No second thoughts? Do you then agree that both the United States AND Iraq are now better off because of the invasion? Do you agree that where there were no Al Qaeda and Taliban in Iraq under Saddam, they are now there in force. Do you agree that Iraq was a tactical buffer state to Iran and now, today, Iranians are in Baghdad. Do you agree that what Jews there were in Iraq under Saddam have now all left, as have most Catholics under persecution both of them, though they lived freely under Saddam? Do you agree that there are more daily violent deaths in Iraq today than Saddam the butcher could ever have dreamed of? Do you agree that the US , the "saviour" of Iraq, at great costs, is getting the shaft oil-wise? Do you agree that Iraq has become the world's second biggest oil exporter, with not a cent going into reparations to the US? Much more, but best you chew on that and come back with profanity and ad hominem, not able to rebut one single of the above points. And, hey, you agreed with the invasion? You're in the minority, you must surely know that.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama's father was a United States Citizen,Hilary Clinton never would have been able to use this controversy to try to win the primary.
Er, is it my imagination or did Obama not win the primary? Er, he also won the presidency. ONCE. TWICE. And, not unlike Clinton, would win it a third time were he allowed to run. She DIDN'T win the primary, Frank.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,441 - 146,460 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min RoxLo 1,072,426
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 1 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 2 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 397
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 3 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••