BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,401 - 146,420 of 174,663 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you did visit it. I did a number of times. Instead of talking with today's young nitwit military, I spoke, often, to Belgian old timers who lived through the siege. Who were joyously liberated only to once again fall to the Germans who ransacked and stole all material and food they could find. The cold, the near-starvation, all of it.
Yep, and the Summer of 1968 my wife and I went to Normandy as one of my relatives is buried there. We stopped at a small hotel as soon as we got there and settled. At diner someone asked us why were there and I explained. They tried to pay for our meal, etc. This was in sharp contrast to Paris who will only turn their noses up if you can not speak proper French.
The next day we went out to the cemetery and got the same great treatment. And to think WE allies killed 30,000 French civilians at Normandy too!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I graduated from Fort Hunt High School in 1969 and it was just north of Fort Belvoir where my father worked for LTG Harry W.O. Kinnard. But one night in the Fall of 1968 my dad had to work late so he called home and mom put his diner in a "brown bag" and I drove the family station wagon out to him.
I checked in through the MP desk and then headed up to the third floor of CDC. As I walked down the darkened hallway someone started to yell,'Stop intruder, stop intruder" and I turned to see this man running towards me. At that second my dad popped out of his office and said, "Sir, he is with me". And that was the first time I met Gen. Kinnard.
The following Spring I had to go to the Pentagon to get a flight physical as I was trying to go to Army flight school. So I rode into work with my dad and took the shuttle bus from Fort Belvoir to the Pentagon.
As part of my physical they dilated my eyes and since I had not brought any sunglasses they gave me the dorky looking cardboard sunglasses and I caught the shuttle bus back to Fort Belvoir.
I was sitting in my dad'd office waiting for him to get off work and ride home with him when Gen. Kinnard stepped into his office. My dad say, "Sir, you remember my son from last Fall" and he gave me a funny look as I still had the dorky cardboard sunglasses on and I said, "I going to flight school"!
True story and don't worry about a link either!
Oh, I am middle row, third from the right!
http://www.vhpadata.org/wocpics/70-19b2.jpg
I started with WORWAC Class 70-19 at Fort Wolters, TX and graduated WORWAC 70-71 at Fort Rucker, AL
You wrote : "True story and don't worry about a link either!"

Feeling pangs of guilt and remorse? I would.

I'm not sure, after Gen Kinnard yelled intruder at you with your brown lunch bag that I'd trust that General's cool under fire.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not following???
But if it has anything to do with LRS than yes, it's funny.
lol
It does, and with Rogue as well. The only way to understand to TRY to explain to them, in simplified language, that per capita crookedness is about the same here as in the US.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the Summer of 1968 my wife and I went to Normandy as one of my relatives is buried there. We stopped at a small hotel as soon as we got there and settled. At diner someone asked us why were there and I explained. They tried to pay for our meal, etc. This was in sharp contrast to Paris who will only turn their noses up if you can not speak proper French.
The next day we went out to the cemetery and got the same great treatment. And to think WE allies killed 30,000 French civilians at Normandy too!
I also get the royal welcome in Normandy and the Netherlands. People who were not even born then are nevertheless still grateful. One even opened her service station at 1 in the morning when she realised I was Canadian, served me coffee and bread! With the Dutch, it is incredible, such a pleasure. Probably our best allies after the US. And Parisians? If it's any consolation, they treat people haughtily wherever they are from, even from anywhere in France but Paris. Frenchmen from outside Paris are treated like you and me. But they have mellowed. I and others have noticed it, much more pleasant now. And Paris itself is so fabulous, it doesn't matter, but yes, even better if they are more hospitable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton did the same with Reagan/Bush by sweeping the crimes under the rug, and Ford pardoned Nixon.
Are you connecting any dots?
Nothing compared to Obama. Barack is as corrupt as Woodrow Wilson and as inept as Jimmy Carter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yep, we now have more suicides each year than highway deaths. Way to go Obama!

Suicide Rates Rise Sharply in U.S.
By TARA PARKER-POPE: May 2, 2013

Suicide rates among middle-aged Americans have risen sharply in the past decade, prompting concern that a generation of baby boomers who have faced years of economic worry and easy access to prescription painkillers may be particularly vulnerable to self-inflicted harm.

¶ More people now die of suicide than in car accidents, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which published the findings in Friday’s issue of its Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. In 2010 there were 33,687 deaths from motor vehicle crashes and 38,364 suicides.

¶ Suicide has typically been viewed as a problem of teenagers and the elderly, and the surge in suicide rates among middle-aged Americans is surprising.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/03/health/suic... [SraSra]

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It does, and with Rogue as well. The only way to understand to TRY to explain to them, in simplified language, that per capita crookedness is about the same here as in the US.
Sorry, on re-read, I realise that my sentence about understanding is not understandable. I meant to write "The only way to make them understand is to TRY to explain to them,..."
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Big Gulp wrote:
Jacques Ottawa is queer.
We knew that a long time ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

And it is real bad for our military who have been doing back-to-back combat tours for over ten years now. When Bush-41 left office the Army had 14 active duty combat divisions but we were down to just ten when Clinton left officer.
For the Iraq War we had to rely on our National Guard and Reserve units but they too have been over extended for way to long and it has gotten only worse under Obama.
I know, I know, Jacqueau only considers COMBAT deaths but when the suicide rates is above combat deaths, something is rotten in Denmark.

U.S. Military's Suicide Rate Surpassed Combat Deaths In 2012
by BILL CHAPPELL January 14, 2013

The number of suicide deaths in the U.S. military surged to a record 349 last year — more than the 295 Americans who died fighting in Afghanistan in 2012. The numbers were first reported by the AP; NPR has confirmed them.

The new figures show that the number of military suicides rose from 2011, when 301 such deaths were reported. And people who work with veterans say the numbers could grow worse, as returning soldiers adjust to civilian life. The AP says the numbers are considered to be "tentative," pending review.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/01/1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew that a long time ago.
Ya know, not only do gay guys get rectal cancer from HPV infections, they are also getting oral and throat cancer from HPV infections too.
I know, we all know women get cervical cancer from HPA but when people put there pecker where God did not intend they be put, you get these odd cancers.
Oh, if your women starts having unexplained soar throats, yet, might be!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, not only do gay guys get rectal cancer from HPV infections, they are also getting oral and throat cancer from HPV infections too.
I know, we all know women get cervical cancer from HPA but when people put there pecker where God did not intend they be put, you get these odd cancers.
Oh, if your women starts having unexplained soar throats, yet, might be!
GB, Rush and you, not to mention LRS, do love bandying the word gay around, don'tcha, Rogue? Why are you all so anal? How frustrated you must all be in that closet. And then this long explanation about all sorts of gay-concocted cancers and what-not. You sure seem familiar with them. None of the so-called "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) ever bring up the subject of gays or "queers" (GB, Rogue, Rush and LRS tm reg'd) here in such a spontaneous manner. Neither do they throw it at their adversaries when flummoxed - oops, they never are. No birher is capable of flummoxing libtards (Rogue, GB, Rush and LRS tm reg'd). Maybe that explains their not using "gay"' in their ripostes.
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing compared to Obama. Barack is as corrupt as Woodrow Wilson and as inept as Jimmy Carter.
Baloney, Baloney, and more Baloney!

You have a Republican House that can Impeach Obama but won't because he is just doing what Bush/Cheney did for 8 years.

Obama inherited it.

==========

US media poodles http://tinyurl.com/2eghc8
At times, long after laying the big flagstones on the path to war, mainstream US media outlets resolve to be more independent next time. And why not? As Mark Twain commented, "It's easy to quit smoking. I've done it hundreds of times."
When the president and his team set out to prepare the media ground for war, they can rely on a repetition compulsion that's widespread in the American press. Major outlets seem unable to resist White House agenda-setting for war. Cases in point span decades, from Vietnam and the Dominican Republic to Grenada and Panama, to Iraq and Yugoslavia, to Afghanistan and Iraq again - with Iran likely to join the list next year.
http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/norman_so...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And it is real bad for our military who have been doing back-to-back combat tours for over ten years now. When Bush-41 left office the Army had 14 active duty combat divisions but we were down to just ten when Clinton left officer.
For the Iraq War we had to rely on our National Guard and Reserve units but they too have been over extended for way to long and it has gotten only worse under Obama.
I know, I know, Jacqueau only considers COMBAT deaths but when the suicide rates is above combat deaths, something is rotten in Denmark.
The number of suicide deaths in the U.S. military surged to a record 349 last year — more than the 295 Americans who died fighting in Afghanistan in 2012. The numbers were first reported by the AP; NPR has confirmed them.
The new figures show that the number of military suicides rose from 2011, when 301 such deaths were reported. And people who work with veterans say the numbers could grow worse, as returning soldiers adjust to civilian life. The AP says the numbers are considered to be "tentative," pending review.
Your argument about not having enough units to fight in Iraq and have the National guard step in is invalid, Rogue. You had no business invading Iraq. You point is moot and out of order.

As to suicides, they are abominable. Unbearable. Your military, just like ours, read, JUST LIKE OURS, never stops lauding our fighting men and women, hiding behind them like hiding behind the flag and anthem ceremonies, but when these men and women return with post traumatic stress disorder, the Dept of Defence people and politicians, I read and hear it all over, almost always seem to ignore them and don't fund many advanced studies and treatment of PTSD. Oh, I suppose it's much cheaper when they get killed in action. No medical follow-up, no disability pension, no messy lawsuits, and best of all, and it's almost free except for the medals, they are called heroes and patriots who died for their country. All honours,(also cheap) onto them.

What's the rape/harassment figure again? 10,000 complaints per year? I've even heard stories, but can't confirm them, of class-like ghettos on board aircraft carriers - one group here, one group there and wise not to trespass or impinge on each other's territory.
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Good article and should be talked about much more in the media.

It saddens me greatly to see our military over used several times over.

General Powell warned about this many years ago when Bush and Cheney were in charge.

==========

General Abizaid: Mideast Wars May Last 50 Years
November 1, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2ubd58
PITTSBURGH - It might take as long as half a century before U.S. troops can leave the volatile Middle East, according to retired Army Gen. John Abizaid.

"Over time, we will have to shift the burden of the military fight from our forces directly to regional forces, and we will have to play an indirect role, but we shouldn't assume for even a minute that in the next 25 to 50 years the American military might be able to come home, relax and take it easy, because the strategic situation in the region doesn't seem to show that as being possible," Abizaid said Wednesday at Carnegie Mellon University.

Abizaid, the former commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East, stepped down in March as the longest-serving commander of U.S. Central Command. He retired from the Army in May and now is at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,1...

==========

UK 'may have 40-year Afghan role'
8 August 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lz2nhc
The UK's commitment to Afghanistan could last for up to 40 years, the incoming head of the Army has said.
Gen Sir David Richards, who takes over on 28 August, told the Times that "nation-building" would last decades.
Troops will be required for the medium term only, but the UK will continue to play a role in "development, governance [and] security sector reform," he said.
Shadow defence minister Gerald Howarth said the UK had to be there long-term to achieve its objectives.
Gen Richards commanded 35,000 troops from 37 nations when he was head of Nato's International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan between May 2006 and February 2007.
He will take over from Gen Sir Richard Dannatt as the UK's chief of the general staff.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8191018.st...
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your argument about not having enough units to fight in Iraq and have the National guard step in is invalid, Rogue. You had no business invading Iraq. You point is moot and out of order.
As to suicides, they are abominable. Unbearable. Your military, just like ours, read, JUST LIKE OURS, never stops lauding our fighting men and women, hiding behind them like hiding behind the flag and anthem ceremonies, but when these men and women return with post traumatic stress disorder, the Dept of Defence people and politicians, I read and hear it all over, almost always seem to ignore them and don't fund many advanced studies and treatment of PTSD. Oh, I suppose it's much cheaper when they get killed in action. No medical follow-up, no disability pension, no messy lawsuits, and best of all, and it's almost free except for the medals, they are called heroes and patriots who died for their country. All honours,(also cheap) onto them.
What's the rape/harassment figure again? 10,000 complaints per year? I've even heard stories, but can't confirm them, of class-like ghettos on board aircraft carriers - one group here, one group there and wise not to trespass or impinge on each other's territory.
Outstanding post!

==========

Ronald Reagan speaks out on Socialized Medicine - Audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Good article and should be talked about much more in the media.
It saddens me greatly to see our military over used several times over.
General Powell warned about this many years ago when Bush and Cheney were in charge.
==========
General Abizaid: Mideast Wars May Last 50 Years
November 1, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2ubd58
PITTSBURGH - It might take as long as half a century before U.S. troops can leave the volatile Middle East, according to retired Army Gen. John Abizaid.
"Over time, we will have to shift the burden of the military fight from our forces directly to regional forces, and we will have to play an indirect role, but we shouldn't assume for even a minute that in the next 25 to 50 years the American military might be able to come home, relax and take it easy, because the strategic situation in the region doesn't seem to show that as being possible," Abizaid said Wednesday at Carnegie Mellon University.
Abizaid, the former commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East, stepped down in March as the longest-serving commander of U.S. Central Command. He retired from the Army in May and now is at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,1...
==========
UK 'may have 40-year Afghan role'
8 August 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lz2nhc
The UK's commitment to Afghanistan could last for up to 40 years, the incoming head of the Army has said.
Gen Sir David Richards, who takes over on 28 August, told the Times that "nation-building" would last decades.
Troops will be required for the medium term only, but the UK will continue to play a role in "development, governance [and] security sector reform," he said.
Shadow defence minister Gerald Howarth said the UK had to be there long-term to achieve its objectives.
Gen Richards commanded 35,000 troops from 37 nations when he was head of Nato's International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan between May 2006 and February 2007.
He will take over from Gen Sir Richard Dannatt as the UK's chief of the general staff.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8191018.st...
Not to forget the war on two fronts from 2003 on, Afghanistan and Iraq. And factor in troops in Germany, over 50,000 (why?) and other parts of the world. What with today's rapid deployment means, fighter aircraft, transport aircraft, ships, cruise missiles, etc, the need for these troops in Germany is superfluous and not cheap, even if Germany pays a part of it. 10,000 men and women and one base would be more than adequate to cover that area.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post!
==========
Ronald Reagan speaks out on Socialized Medicine - Audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks, but you're too generous. More outstanding is that socialized medicine clip by Reagan and the various other ones in the right margin.

All that's too bad as I could not help but like the guy. He was one of the best speakers I've ever heard, in a class with MLK and Bill Clinton. And what a sense of humour. The perfect showman, what! Should he have stuck to show business?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing how fast your crowd changes their position.....President Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen when he was born. That was never in dispute. But the birthers claim of his being born in Kenya made him ineligible to be President.
But now that Cruz was born in Canada, the fact that his mother was an American citizen is all that matters.
BTW, Let's face it, no amount of evidence, bar a time machine to transport you back to President Obama's birth would suffice to prove he was born in Hawaii. We have an Affidavit from the governor attesting to his birth in Hawaii, we have a newspaper clipping announcing his birth and we have his birth certificate....
but in your mind, there was a vast conspiracy back in 1961 to elect a man who wasn't a citizen to the oval office in 2008
Dunce, Obama was born in Kenya and his mother was not old enough to bestow her American citizenship on him!
That is why he was born a British citizen by his own admission.
Dismissed, NEXT!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunce, Obama was born in Kenya and his mother was not old enough to bestow her American citizenship on him!
Dismissed, NEXT!
Is there a minimum age for a mother to bestow her citizenship on her newborn? Does this mean that a child born in the United States from a 14-yr-old girl is an illegal alien? Or did you make a special rule that yes, if born in the United States from a minor, it's ok, but not outside the United States. Your fellow citizens should heave a sigh of relief that you did not help draft the U.S. constitution.

Is it possible that one single person like you could harbour such a humongous amount of hate? Enough to completely have you fly off the handle.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed, NEXT!
RINO,
President Obama sank the Titanic
Remember we never landed on the Moon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,080,400
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 68,379
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 1 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 1 hr Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr Very concerned citizen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000