BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,321)

Showing posts 146,401 - 146,420 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have read military intelligents reports. For instance almost always before every Spring thaws the North Koreans go on military maneuvers and so does the South. Then in the Fall, same things. But I will never be 100% sure!!!
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
More meaningless, idiotic spam from Rogue Moron.
I post them just to jerk your leash. Jump little monkey, jump!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, It was destroyed by the Government for the man who now illegally runs it, SHEEPLE!
The fact that you will not even attempt to answer my question, or even attempt to refute what was said, shows that you are the one who needs to seek help!
Ya think?
How could you possibly prove that statement with a fraudulent birth certificate???
You can't!
You prove once again that SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!
Carlsbad sheepdogs are.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
August 1, 2013
The reasons to doubt that Honolulu was the location of Obama’s birth are all tied to what is missing.
It begins with the absence of any eyewitness, even the women who gave birth at the supposed same time and place. No one remembers him or her even though new mothers in that era stayed in the hospital for many days after giving birth.
No photos of proud mother with newborn. Wouldn’t someone have taken one of an only child with her firstborn? Not even one photo of pregnancy,-the most dramatic event of Ann’s young life. No hospital claiming bragging rights as the place that a unique President, a Hawaiian supposedly, was born. No public hospital admissions log that the public is allowed to examine.
No “half hand written, and half typed” affidavit “vital record” in possession of the H.DoH that anyone has been allowed to examine even though a supposedly real birth certificate image is fully public, nullifying privacy concerns.
No Hawaiian official has ever referred to an original Hawaiian hospital birth certificate for Obama. No Hawaiian official has ever testified under oath as to anything about Obama’s birth record. No Hawaiian official has released a statement that wasn’t couched in carefully written, legally ambiguous language.
<quoted text>
How do you know he plagiarized that post? Maybe he is Guest Contributor given credit on the site you posted?
And how do you know there were no pictures taken of your mother while she was PG? Many women destroy pictures of them being PG as they think they make themselves look fat!
You Phonny man Poopo.
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank [she did not become a vice president until 1971], and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I noted your sources. Independent media? LMAO! BTW, you're living in the past.
Wake up and smell the coffee!

I know the Democrats sold me out.

You however still believe Fox News and the Republican party represents your interest.

ROTFL

Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.

Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.

----------

Sociological Propaganda
Political Propaganda and Sociological Propaganda
http://tinyurl.com/5q9lds
http://web.utk.edu/~glenn/SociologicalProp.ht...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show us one kind comment Salon has made about Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin. G.W. Bush, etc.? But you consider Salon a good source of information but Canada Free Press, World Net Daily, etc. are all lies!
You are not being just a tad hypocritical, are we?
<quoted text>
Salon dot com! Oh, I jest furget. It be salon.com for ya'll CanAdians!
Canada Free Press, World Nut Daily advise to the Romney campaign was the key to his victory in 2012 ;-)

Look for the real birth certificate

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up and smell the coffee!
I know the Democrats sold me out.
You however still believe Fox News and the Republican party represents your interest.
ROTFL
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
----------
Sociological Propaganda
Political Propaganda and Sociological Propaganda
http://tinyurl.com/5q9lds
http://web.utk.edu/~glenn/SociologicalProp.ht...
Sooo, you solution is to vote Green Party? Sorry Tootzie, I will vote for the most conservative politicians I can find. Like Sarah, Allan, Ted, Paul, etc. I don't even have to mention the last names to send you into a conniption fit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Did you hear, Congress will subsidize the ObamaCare of ..... the Congressional staff. Silly me, I thought only the poor would get subsidized ObamaCare!

Sarah Palin was Right About Obamacare
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/08/sarah-p...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you hear, Congress will subsidize the ObamaCare of ..... the Congressional staff. Silly me, I thought only the poor would get subsidized ObamaCare!
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/08/sarah-p...
Sarah can see russia.........and is always right ;-)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for shits and giggles, explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone called in an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?
Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, your shitting and I'm giggling.
The birth announcements were from the "Health Bureau" according to the newspapers.

Duh!

No, Evil Grannie could not call in the birth to DOH. A fortiori, there could be no reasonable motive, unless of course the three wise men at the grass hut informed Ann Dunham that her child was destined to be POTUS because the child was eligible for pro forma naturalization.

Both McCain and Romney campaigns knew this. As usual, "Truth Detector" is more than a bit slow on the uptake.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/08/sarah-p ...
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah can see russia.........and is always right ;-)
I just new using Sarah Palin's name wood jerk the leash of one of you organ grinder monkeys. Jump little monkey, jump!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show us one kind comment Salon has made about Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin. G.W. Bush, etc.? But you consider Salon a good source of information but Canada Free Press, World Net Daily, etc. are all lies!
You are not being just a tad hypocritical, are we?
<quoted text>
Salon dot com! Oh, I jest furget. It be salon.com for ya'll CanAdians!
Here is what Ann Coulter thinks about the publisher of WND
Ann Coulter speaking at Homocon.

WND has also come out against LGBT participants in the Republican party and their associates. In 2010 when writer and pundit Ann Coulter accepted the invitation to attend and speak at GOProud's Homocon 2010 event, Farah announced the withdrawal of Coulter's name from the list of speakers at the company's Taking America Back conference.Coulter responded by saying that speaking engagements do not imply endorsement of the hosting organization; however, after Farah published private emails between himself and Coulter, Coulter called him a “publicity whore” and a “swine” in an email to the Daily Caller blog

you believe what WND says when they publish stories like
They featured a six-part series claiming (falsely) that soybean consumption causes homosexuality and promoted Scott Lively’s vile opus The Pink Swastika, which says that gays were behind the Holocaust. It has identified the first “leftist” as Satan, and declared that Muslims have a “20-point plan for conquering the United States by 2020.” It has warned of secret plans to create a North American Union, advised readers to invest all their assets in gold, and promoted myriad, if conflicting, theories about when and how the world will end.

The online paper is also a launching pad for a new generation of extremists. Kevin DeAnna, founder of the white nationalist student group Youth for Western Civilization, was recently hired as marketing coordinator. DeAnna, 29, also has written articles for WND — including one that asserted that Earth Day falls on April 22 in order to honor Lenin’s birthday. Another young pundit who benefits from WND’s patronage is Jason “Molotov” Mitchell, 33, a self-declared “Christian Supremacist” who wants his co-religionists to reject “effeminized American Christianity” and start “advancing the Kingdom on earth.”

Farah shares those sentiments.“I don’t think the Scriptures teach us to passively wait for God to take care of the world. We are taught to occupy until he comes,” he wrote in his 2003 book, Taking America Back.“Don’t you think He wants us to reestablish the promises of America — one nation under God born of a creed?”

That means a white only nation.
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sooo, you solution is to vote Green Party? Sorry Tootzie, I will vote for the most conservative politicians I can find. Like Sarah, Allan, Ted, Paul, etc. I don't even have to mention the last names to send you into a conniption fit.
All your picks are bought and paid for by Wall Street.

They are conservative in name only.

They have been lying too you for the last 30 years with smaller government and you keep on buying into it.

ROTFL

LOL

Keep dreaming.

==========

CNN Gets Blitzed by Michael Moore
http://tinyurl.com/qgvael
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what Ann Coulter thinks about the publisher of WND
Ann Coulter speaking at Homocon.
WND has also come out against LGBT participants in the Republican party and their associates. In 2010 when writer and pundit Ann Coulter accepted the invitation to attend and speak at GOProud's Homocon 2010 event, Farah announced the withdrawal of Coulter's name from the list of speakers at the company's Taking America Back conference.Coulter responded by saying that speaking engagements do not imply endorsement of the hosting organization; however, after Farah published private emails between himself and Coulter, Coulter called him a “publicity whore” and a “swine” in an email to the Daily Caller blog
you believe what WND says when they publish stories like
They featured a six-part series claiming (falsely) that soybean consumption causes homosexuality and promoted Scott Lively’s vile opus The Pink Swastika, which says that gays were behind the Holocaust. It has identified the first “leftist” as Satan, and declared that Muslims have a “20-point plan for conquering the United States by 2020.” It has warned of secret plans to create a North American Union, advised readers to invest all their assets in gold, and promoted myriad, if conflicting, theories about when and how the world will end.
The online paper is also a launching pad for a new generation of extremists. Kevin DeAnna, founder of the white nationalist student group Youth for Western Civilization, was recently hired as marketing coordinator. DeAnna, 29, also has written articles for WND — including one that asserted that Earth Day falls on April 22 in order to honor Lenin’s birthday. Another young pundit who benefits from WND’s patronage is Jason “Molotov” Mitchell, 33, a self-declared “Christian Supremacist” who wants his co-religionists to reject “effeminized American Christianity” and start “advancing the Kingdom on earth.”
Farah shares those sentiments.“I don’t think the Scriptures teach us to passively wait for God to take care of the world. We are taught to occupy until he comes,” he wrote in his 2003 book, Taking America Back.“Don’t you think He wants us to reestablish the promises of America — one nation under God born of a creed?”
That means a white only nation.
I noticed you did not post a link. Sounds like gibberish to me. Oh, Ann Coulter is a Catholic, she is a Conservative and she promotes traditional marriages. Get over it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been lying too you for the last 30 years with smaller government and you keep on buying into it.
ROTFL
LOL
Keep dreaming.
==========
And the Democrats want smaller government than the country club RINOs do?
Again, I support and vote for only Conservatives. I have not donated one cent to the Republican Party in over 20 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Our Sun has reached to peak of Solar Cycle #24 and from here it is all down hill for at least twenty years.
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images/ssn_...
We can expect Global Cooling to drop one degree C by 2020 and another degree by 2030. From there it is 50/50 if we will be in another Little Ice Age.
But I still recommend anyone that still believes in Global Warming should move to Canada while there is still room of all of nit jobs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Yep, our Sun is at it's lowest power level in 107 years. Brrrr Rabbittttt.

The current prediction for Sunspot Cycle 24 gives a smoothed sunspot number maximum of about 67 in the Summer of 2013...... The current predicted and observed size makes this the smallest sunspot cycle since Cycle 14 which had a maximum of 64.2 in February of 1906.
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/predict.sht...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL
LOL
Keep dreaming.
==========
You're Bond, Jame Bond, aren't you? Have another!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
GP org wrote:
How sophomoric can you get. You dew no that G.W. left the White House four and a half years ago, don't you?
Obama is sooooo stupid that he has not been able to undo what G.W. did!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL
LOL
Keep dreaming.
==========
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Bond, Jame Bond, aren't you? Have another!
You do know that GP.org is Green Party, don't you? And you do know who their presidential candidate was in 2012 was .... Jill Stein! Whom ever she is?!?
From Wiki: Jill Stein was endorsed for President in 2012 by Noam Chomsky,....She received 456,169 votes for 0.36% in the election.
I think that says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,401 - 146,420 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min PDUPONT 1,033,344
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,077
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Roxie Darling 4,027
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min ScarletandOlive 96,073
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DDDD-25 42,962
Abby 4-17 1 hr ScarletandOlive 32
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE