BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166453 Aug 4, 2013
El Gato wrote:
Who caused the Cuban Missile crisis? Who won and who lost?
We caused the Cuban Missile crisis by installing our Saturn medium range ballistic missiles in Italy and Turkey. As a result the Soviets installed their medium range ballistic missiles in Cuba.
We lost the Cuban Missile Crisis and Russia won. Sure the Soviets had to remove their missiles, but not only did we with draw out ballistic missiles, we cancelled out first air-launched cruise missile system, the Skybolt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAM-87_Skybolt
We cancelled the Skybolt without consulting with the Brits. I was a joint project and this really miffed the Brits which caused the Skybolt Crisis!
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/55664/...
Do you REALLY save all your posts? Incredible. You know the old adage, Rogue, you freeze shit, you thaw out shit.

Second time you've come up with this one. I and others debunked it totally, but, thinking we are at the same low intellectual and clueless political level as you, you come back with this garbage like it was some kind of new revelation. NOT.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166454 Aug 4, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck check on the F-22 and how much each jet ended up costing. WBTW has not seen combat yet.
Hummmm, do you know what R&D is? How many F-22 did they expect to build? How many will they?
Did you know the Navy was originally in the F-22 project but they pulled out in favor of the F-35? The Air Force alone had planned on buying 750 of the F-22's but only 195 were built.
And further production was blocked by the DEMOCRAT controlled Congress.
Oh, the best things weapons do is to DETER wars. The B-36 Peacemakers never saw combat so they lived up to their name!!!
Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because we were no prepared for war because of FDR. We probably lost twice as many people because FDR would not develop our military until the last seconds before WWII started (after Europe was already at war).
Might I suggest you go back to high school and restudy WWII.

Location hidden

#166456 Aug 4, 2013
The Thursday before Memorial Day 1986 I took a bus load of troops for a tour of the Battle of the Bulge. We left at five am and arrived at the American cemetery at about eight. I chose that stop to set the tone for the rest tour having 5,000 Americans buried there along with General Patton.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Luxembourg_...
At noon we had arrived at Bastogne Belgium where the have a large museum. While there I had a black, female sergeant ask me who the tank with the white star belonged to and why it was here.
She had zero knowledge of WWII or why we were stationed in Germany. ZERO!!!

Location hidden

#166457 Aug 4, 2013
Four those of you who still dew knot no!

Siege of Bastogne
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Siege of Bastogne was an engagement in December 1944 between American and German forces at the Belgian town of Bastogne, as part of the larger Battle of the Bulge. The goal of the German offensive was the harbour at Antwerp. In order to reach it before the Allies could regroup and bring their superior air power to bear, German mechanized forces had to seize the roadways through eastern Belgium. Because all seven main roads in the Ardennes mountain range converged on the small town of Bastogne, control of its crossroads was vital to the German attack. The siege lasted from December 2027 when the besieged American forces were relieved by elements of General George Patton's Third Army.

Location hidden

#166458 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you ask for proof? YOU? Where are the proofs, odd fifty of them I've been asking you?
Same place all the proofs I have asked you!!!

Ottawa

#166459 Aug 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same place all the proofs I have asked you!!!
You know something? You're a public liar. Through your teeth, like you breathe. You owe me countless proofs. You even wrote, yesterday or day before that sure, some were "general" . NOT When you state something, it's not general. Then, again backed against the wall, you followed with "there are exceptions". There are?

Name me ONE time when I didn't supply proof of what I stated. Not asking for 2 or 4 or 10, name me ONE instance where I did not supply proof of what I wrote. Last few times, with my link somehow not working, I supplied the whole damn article. Name me ONE I didn't supply, Mr Liars.

Ottawa

#166460 Aug 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Siege of Bastogne
The Siege of Bastogne was an engagement in December 1944 between American and German forces at the Belgian town of Bastogne, as part of the larger Battle of the Bulge. The goal of the German offensive was the harbour at Antwerp. In order to reach it before the Allies could regroup and bring their superior air power to bear, German mechanized forces had to seize the roadways through eastern Belgium. Because all seven main roads in the Ardennes mountain range converged on the small town of Bastogne, control of its crossroads was vital to the German attack. The siege lasted from December 2027 when the besieged American forces were relieved by elements of General George Patton's Third Army.
Ever visited Bastogne? Ever walked around Place Gen McAuliffe ? See the Sherman in the town square? And the museum that shows American troops, in the snow, besieged by German troops? When are you gonna tell me something I don't know?

Ottawa

#166461 Aug 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, do you know what R&D is? How many F-22 did they expect to build? How many will they?
Did you know the Navy was originally in the F-22 project but they pulled out in favor of the F-35? The Air Force alone had planned on buying 750 of the F-22's but only 195 were built.
And further production was blocked by the DEMOCRAT controlled Congress.
Oh, the best things weapons do is to DETER wars. The B-36 Peacemakers never saw combat so they lived up to their name!!!
Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because we were no prepared for war because of FDR. We probably lost twice as many people because FDR would not develop our military until the last seconds before WWII started (after Europe was already at war).
Might I suggest you go back to high school and restudy WWII.
The thinking behind the above post is wrong from the first word, "Hmmmmm" to the last word, "WWII". All of it. And it's a repeat. I know we're in summer, Rogue, but you don't have to imitate the TV channels with all their worst reruns with your repeated and your utter failures at analysis. Stick with driving helicopters and thank your old man for getting you that job.

Ottawa

#166462 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Ever visited Bastogne? Ever walked around Place Gen McAuliffe ? See the Sherman in the town square? And the museum that shows American troops, in the snow, besieged by German troops? When are you gonna tell me something I don't know?
So you did visit it. I did a number of times. Instead of talking with today's young nitwit military, I spoke, often, to Belgian old timers who lived through the siege. Who were joyously liberated only to once again fall to the Germans who ransacked and stole all material and food they could find. The cold, the near-starvation, all of it.

Ottawa

#166463 Aug 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Siege of Bastogne
Did you get a chance to visit the vehicular museum not too far away at Arlon? Tanks, half tracks, trucks, all of it. Splendid too.

Location hidden

#166465 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes I have! May 2, 1986 to be exact! And I knew Gen MaAuliffe's G-3 (as if you know what a G-3 is). Oh he was a Major during the Battle of the Bulge but when I met him he as a Lieutenant .... General. He was the Aviation director at Combat Development Command at Fort Belvoir, VA. He passed on in Jan. 2009 and in March of that year he was interned at Arlington. And on July 5th. I visited his grave site.
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166466 Aug 4, 2013
All The Presidents Liars: Where the Hell are The Washington Post and New York Times on McClellangate?
http://tinyurl.com/ypx3pf November 21, 2007
Do the investigative reporters at the Washington Post and New York Times fall under the Writers Guild Contract? Are Bernstein and Woodward too busy in makeup? Can the WGA and Producers get together and give satirical news an exemption?
While the Writers Strike keeps The Daily Show from cleverly pointing out the obvious, The Washington Post and New York Times ignore the obvious altogether.
We've been lied to by this White House.
Who says? Scott McClellan, the guy who was paid to lie for the guys who lied in the first place.
Of course, if he really wanted to bare his soul he would have let Helen Thomas write the foreword of "What Happened: Was I Lying Then Or Am I Lying Now?"
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_steve...
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166467 Aug 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Reagan had a net CUT in overall taxes!
2) The Democrat controlled Congress continued to stuff pork in the budget and they are responsible. Just like it was Newt Gigrich's four balanced budgets that Clinton signed in to law that gave us the recovery of the 1990's.
3) Initially unemployment went up but then it dropped. Unemployment was 7.9% when Reagan entered office and 5.5% when he left office.
4) The Democrat controlled Congress grew the federal government!
5) Reagan did nothing to stop women from having sex!!!
6) "bellicose peacenik" I think you are an oxymoron.
7) The Democrat controlled Congress drafted the bill, Reagan only signed it.
8) Prove Reagan did that? He would have been impeached if they had proved it!
9) Sooo, what is wrong with vetoing a bad law?
http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeche...
10) Reagan created the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden? What are you smokin?
As I suspected. You are totally unable to engage in any intellectual honest discussion and can not prove "cause and effect". How sad.
You personally should kiss the ground Obama walks on.

He swept all the crimes of Bush/Cheney under the rug.

==========

Impeaching Richard B. Cheney, Vice President of the United States, of high crimes and misdemeanors.
H. RES. 799
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
November 6, 2007
Mr. KUCINICH submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary / http://tinyurl.com/32ubl2
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z... :

H.RES.333
Title: Impeaching Richard B. Cheney, Vice President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors./ http://tinyurl.com/276yuo / 4/24/2007
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@N
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166468 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting . Very interesting. You know, we here in Canada are only 1/10th as crooked as you guys. Why? Easy. Our population is 1/10TH of yours, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
I'm not following???

But if it has anything to do with LRS than yes, it's funny.

lol

Location hidden

#166469 Aug 4, 2013
I graduated from Fort Hunt High School in 1969 and it was just north of Fort Belvoir where my father worked for LTG Harry W.O. Kinnard. But one night in the Fall of 1968 my dad had to work late so he called home and mom put his diner in a "brown bag" and I drove the family station wagon out to him.
I checked in through the MP desk and then headed up to the third floor of CDC. As I walked down the darkened hallway someone started to yell,'Stop intruder, stop intruder" and I turned to see this man running towards me. At that second my dad popped out of his office and said, "Sir, he is with me". And that was the first time I met Gen. Kinnard.
The following Spring I had to go to the Pentagon to get a flight physical as I was trying to go to Army flight school. So I rode into work with my dad and took the shuttle bus from Fort Belvoir to the Pentagon.
As part of my physical they dilated my eyes and since I had not brought any sunglasses they gave me the dorky looking cardboard sunglasses and I caught the shuttle bus back to Fort Belvoir.
I was sitting in my dad'd office waiting for him to get off work and ride home with him when Gen. Kinnard stepped into his office. My dad say, "Sir, you remember my son from last Fall" and he gave me a funny look as I still had the dorky cardboard sunglasses on and I said, "I going to flight school"!
True story and don't worry about a link either!
Oh, I am middle row, third from the right!
http://www.vhpadata.org/wocpics/70-19b2.jpg
I started with WORWAC Class 70-19 at Fort Wolters, TX and graduated WORWAC 70-71 at Fort Rucker, AL
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166470 Aug 4, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
You personally should kiss the ground Obama walks on.
He swept all the crimes of Bush/Cheney under the rug.
==========
Impeaching Richard B. Cheney, Vice President of the United States, of high crimes and misdemeanors.
H. RES. 799
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
November 6, 2007
Mr. KUCINICH submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary / http://tinyurl.com/32ubl2
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z... :
H.RES.333
Title: Impeaching Richard B. Cheney, Vice President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors./ http://tinyurl.com/276yuo / 4/24/2007
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@N
Clinton did the same with Reagan/Bush by sweeping the crimes under the rug, and Ford pardoned Nixon.

Are you connecting any dots?

Location hidden

#166471 Aug 4, 2013
GP org wrote:
All The Presidents Liars: Where the Hell are The Washington Post and New York Times on McClellangate?
http://tinyurl.com/ypx3pf November 21, 2007
Do the investigative reporters at the Washington Post and New York Times fall under the Writers Guild Contract? Are Bernstein and Woodward too busy in makeup? Can the WGA and Producers get together and give satirical news an exemption?
While the Writers Strike keeps The Daily Show from cleverly pointing out the obvious, The Washington Post and New York Times ignore the obvious altogether.
We've been lied to by this White House.
Who says? Scott McClellan, the guy who was paid to lie for the guys who lied in the first place.
Of course, if he really wanted to bare his soul he would have let Helen Thomas write the foreword of "What Happened: Was I Lying Then Or Am I Lying Now?"
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_steve...
It's still there!
http://www.arlingtoncemetery.mil/visitorinfor...

Location hidden

#166472 Aug 4, 2013
Oh, Gen Kinnard was an airborne infantryman with the 101st Abn Div. and the G-3 during the Battle of the Bulge. In 1960, at the age of 45 he went through flight school and in 1962 took over the 11th Abn Div. at Fort Benning, GA and turned it into the 1st Cav. Div. and took them to Vietnam.
If you have ever seen the Mel Gibson movie 'We were soldiers' you may notice they were wearing the 11 Adn. Div. patch and then they were wearing the 1st Cav. Div. patch. In the movie they did not explain it.
The first major battle of the 1st Cav. was the Battle of Ia Drang Valley which was the center of that movie. Well, Gen. Kiddard was the division commander.

Location hidden

#166473 Aug 4, 2013
In the Fall of 1966 my father was the assistant G-3 of the 11th Aviation Group, 1st Calvary Division. What is funny that in 1955 he was the 11th Avn Detachment commander of the 11th Airborne Division and in January 1956 we went to Germany with them.
The 11th Avn Det. grew into the 11th Avn. Company. and my dad would leave the 11th in December 1958 for other assignments.
The 11th Aviation Company would grow into the 11th Aviation Group but when the 11th Abn Div became the 1st Cav. Div. they did not change the designation of the 11th Avn. Gp. which was commander by a one-star general.
Anyway, in the Spring of 1967 my dad commanded the 228th Avn Battalion which was the Chinook battalion and had 48 Chinooks plus three ACH-47A Guns-a-Go-Go.

Location hidden

#166474 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
So you did visit it. I did a number of times. Instead of talking with today's young nitwit military, I spoke, often, to Belgian old timers who lived through the siege. Who were joyously liberated only to once again fall to the Germans who ransacked and stole all material and food they could find. The cold, the near-starvation, all of it.
Yep, and the Summer of 1968 my wife and I went to Normandy as one of my relatives is buried there. We stopped at a small hotel as soon as we got there and settled. At diner someone asked us why were there and I explained. They tried to pay for our meal, etc. This was in sharp contrast to Paris who will only turn their noses up if you can not speak proper French.
The next day we went out to the cemetery and got the same great treatment. And to think WE allies killed 30,000 French civilians at Normandy too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,154,075
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min B as in B S as in S 49,215
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,252
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,024
New Beach Boys song. 8 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH