BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,319)

Showing posts 146,361 - 146,380 of173,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
And as the back-alley abortionist said to your poor mom, "sorry, I botched it, he's alive, you'll have to put up with that...thing".
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Solution, do not have sex!
Yes, but too late for your bosom buddy LRS and his mom, RIP, for she died anywhere between his aborted birth and last December. Pity the stepmother.
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the GOP mantra, outsource gov't jobs to private industry so that our tax dollars go from the treasury to their pockets.
BTW did you notice the date, 10 days before 9/11. Guess outsourcing really works.
I suspect that there is a covert effort on the part of the GOP hierarchy to have our public school system fail, so that they can champion school vouchers. We can also look at what a great job Haliburton did in Iraq, supplying the troops and rebuilding the infrastructure. Where did all those billions go? Same for our prison system. Which BTW we have more people behind bars than China even though they have 4X as many people
Hummmm, soooo, you want to have overpaid union thugs getting your money instead of a businessman? You see, if the union does not run efficiently, no problem, raise the taxes. But if the businessman does not run a tight ship, he loses his contract.
The facts are, are that contractors can do the same job for about 25% less tax dollars.
You do know that Obama has signed No Bid contract with Halliburton, don't you? And you do know there are other No Bid and Cost Plus Contracts currently ongoing, don't you? But because you associate Dick Cheney with Halliburton, Halliburton is evil!!!
Did you hear what Sarah Palin said about Obama yesterday?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
They all are disasters going back to Reagan in 1980.
I bet you can not intellectually explain one of Reagan's disasters? Cause and effect, cause and effect, cause and effect!!!
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Who caused the Cuban Missile crisis? Who won and who lost?
We caused the Cuban Missile crisis by installing our Saturn medium range ballistic missiles in Italy and Turkey. As a result the Soviets installed their medium range ballistic missiles in Cuba.
We lost the Cuban Missile Crisis and Russia won. Sure the Soviets had to remove their missiles, but not only did we with draw out ballistic missiles, we cancelled out first air-launched cruise missile system, the Skybolt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAM-87_Skybolt
We cancelled the Skybolt without consulting with the Brits. I was a joint project and this really miffed the Brits which caused the Skybolt Crisis!
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/55664/...
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Since the Constitution has been usurped by the fraud Obama, it is a worthless piece of paper now.
No need to pay any attention to it or the rule of law anymore, right?
It is only illegal to break the law if you actually get prosecuted for it.
Typical Birfoon. I don't like the results of the election so I'm going to wipe my ass with the Constitution

BTW Tacky - have you ever settled on what law is supposed to have been broken as a part of your fable?
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing how fast your crowd changes their position.....President Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen when he was born. That was never in dispute. But the birthers claim of his being born in Kenya made him ineligible to be President.
But now that Cruz was born in Canada, the fact that his mother was an American citizen is all that matters.
BTW, Let's face it, no amount of evidence, bar a time machine to transport you back to President Obama's birth would suffice to prove he was born in Hawaii. We have an Affidavit from the governor attesting to his birth in Hawaii, we have a newspaper clipping announcing his birth and we have his birth certificate....
but in your mind, there was a vast conspiracy back in 1961 to elect a man who wasn't a citizen to the oval office in 2008
Then you should have no problem showing us a copy of said document signed by the governor, would you?
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to the liberal interpretation.
You can be born anywhere as long as one of your parents were American.
Hell, soon your parents will not even have to be be human!
Give it time.
That darn Constitution - ruining Birfoon fables for more than 200 years
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Either Way wrote:
<quoted text>
He is destroying the country.
But, but, but,all we need to do is tax the evil rich people at the 200% rate and we will have more than enough money.
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, if Rove v. Waid was the Law of the Land back in 1961, we probably never would have heard of Barrack Obama H. Junior.
Thin about it. You have a white high school teenager impregnated by a black African who was over six years older than she was. Now days they would run to the nearest abortionist!
Didn't they meet in college?

College is usually legal age.
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
P.S.: Incidentally, have I not always claimed that most nations with a lower gun-killing rate are just as violent as the US? You can't read, ignoramus, I wrote it this very morning, to wit that no nation is more or less violent than the US, but the easy access to guns makes for more gun killings, or words to that effect.
Let me look for it , and I wrote if BEFORE your post
Now, what is wrong with shooting a bad guy who is trying to rob you? We save the government money as they won't have to try and incarcerate as many bad people.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe Zullo the Clown will publish another book where he can promise to release the big news "soon". This time he can add lots of illustrations to make it more Birfoon friendly
One wonders how it is possible to play anyone for over five years, but I suppose the ignorant birfoon is undeniably remarkably special.
lightbeamrider wrote:
“Pravda called out the U.S. press for its deliberate neglect of the largest scandal in modern American history,” Cotter wrote in a March 29 Pravda commentary.“Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio released credible forensic evidence that Barack Obama, presumed President of the United States, presented to the world a forged Birth Certificate on April 27th, 2011.”
Can you believe this birfoon? I suppose he thinks the US press should take Big Foot seriously as well. That our press did not neglect the issue and vetted this president thoroughly seems to be beyond birfoon comprehension.
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can not intellectually explain one of Reagan's disasters? Cause and effect, cause and effect, cause and effect!!!
Reagan unleashed loose nukes in Russia when the wall came down.

Reagan went to war on Unions which protect Middle Class Americans.

Reagan Iran/Contra selling arms to Iran.

Need more?

LOL

==========

New Players on the Scene:
A.Q. Khan and the Nuclear Black Market
http://tinyurl.com/yeg3nsb / 01 March 2005
In October 2003, Italian coast guard cutters pulled alongside a German-flagged cargo vessel bound for Libya called the BBC China. Upon inspection, authorities found precision machine tools, aluminum tubes, molecular pumps, and other components for building approximately 10,000 “P-2” gas centrifuges designed for enriching uranium to specifications required for a nuclear weapon.
These components were traced back to a publicly traded Malaysian engineering company called Scomi Precision Engineering. Scomi had manufactured the parts at the behest of a Sri Lankan, Buhary Sayed Abu Tahir. Via his front company in Dubai, SMB Computers, Tahir arranged to deliver the parts to Libya for its hidden nuclear weapons program.
The Italian authorities ensured that the cargo never arrived at its destination. The seizure of the BBC China’s cargo was a key part in a chain of events that led Libyan President Muammar Qadhafi to “come out of the cold” and renounce his weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs in December 2003.
http://usinfo.state.gov/journals/itps/0305/ij...

==========

Rolling Blunder
How the Bush administration let North Korea get nukes.
http://tinyurl.com/6bylt / May 2004
On Oct. 4, 2002, officials from the U.S. State Department flew to Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea, and confronted Kim Jong-il's foreign ministry with evidence that Kim had acquired centrifuges for processing highly enriched uranium, which could be used for building nuclear weapons. To the Americans' surprise, the North Koreans conceded. It was an unsettling revelation, coming just as the Bush administration was gearing up for a confrontation with Iraq. This new threat wasn't imminent; processing uranium is a tedious task; Kim Jong-il was almost certainly years away from grinding enough of the stuff to make an atomic bomb.
But the North Koreans had another route to nuclear weapons--a stash of radioactive fuel rods, taken a decade earlier from its nuclear power plant in Yongbyon. These rods could be processed into plutonium--and, from that, into A-bombs--not in years but in months. Thanks to an agreement brokered by the Clinton administration, the rods were locked in a storage facility under the monitoring of international weapons-inspectors. Common sense dictated that--whatever it did about the centrifuges--the Bush administration should do everything possible to keep the fuel rods locked up.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/200...

Chicken Hawks - Hall of Shame
BUSH- CHENEY- RUDY- LIMBAUGH- O’REILLY- HANNITY LIEBERMAN & REAGAN / http://tinyurl.com/m69ww29

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, soooo, you want to have overpaid union thugs getting your money instead of a businessman? You see, if the union does not run efficiently, no problem, raise the taxes. But if the businessman does not run a tight ship, he loses his contract.
The facts are, are that contractors can do the same job for about 25% less tax dollars.
You do know that Obama has signed No Bid contract with Halliburton, don't you? And you do know there are other No Bid and Cost Plus Contracts currently ongoing, don't you? But because you associate Dick Cheney with Halliburton, Halliburton is evil!!!
Did you hear what Sarah Palin said about Obama yesterday?
so corporations get fired when they don't do th job right.

I suggest you look at Haliburton's record in Iraq.

or the cost over runs for every weapon system the Defense department has ever brought. Heck check on the F-22 and how much each jet ended up costing. WBTW has not seen combat yet.

and when we farm out running prisons to corporate American, we get judges that are bribed to send more people to prison, like that judge in Pa.

sorry, but corporate America's CEO's turn out to be the biggest thieves, from Ken Lay to Wells Fargo manipulating the price of Aluminum.

It wasn't union officials that brought about the recent recession and housing market collapse
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

1. Reagan was a serial tax raiser.

2. Reagan nearly tripled the federal budget deficit

3. Unemployment soared after Reagan’s 1981 tax cuts.

4. Reagan grew the size of the federal government tremendously.

5. Reagan did little to fight a woman’s right to choose

6. Reagan was a “bellicose peacenik

7. Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants

8. Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran

9. Reagan vetoed a comprehensive anti-Apartheid act

10. Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden.
GP org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
or the cost over runs for every weapon system the Defense department has ever brought. Heck check on the F-22 and how much each jet ended up costing. WBTW has not seen combat yet.
and when we farm out running prisons to corporate American, we get judges that are bribed to send more people to prison, like that judge in Pa.
sorry, but corporate America's CEO's turn out to be the biggest thieves, from Ken Lay to Wells Fargo manipulating the price of Aluminum.
It wasn't union officials that brought about the recent recession and housing market collapse
The Enron Photo Album
http://tinyurl.com/328ffq
http://www.hereinreality.com/enron.html

The Axis of Corporate Evil
http://tinyurl.com/mauxuko
http://www.hereinreality.com/news/axis.html#....
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Valid suggestions

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
Interesting . Very interesting. You know, we here in Canada are only 1/10th as crooked as you guys. Why? Easy. Our population is 1/10TH of yours, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start with Contra and the amnesia that ensued.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, what is wrong with shooting a bad guy who is trying to rob you? We save the government money as they won't have to try and incarcerate as many bad people.
I'd alter my moniker from Rogue to El Gato too if I were about to write anything as stupid as the above. Instead, when are you gonna come up with a reply as to why gun killing rates are so low in developed countries compared to yours?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GP org wrote:
1. Reagan was a serial tax raiser.
2. Reagan nearly tripled the federal budget deficit
3. Unemployment soared after Reagan’s 1981 tax cuts.
4. Reagan grew the size of the federal government tremendously.
5. Reagan did little to fight a woman’s right to choose
6. Reagan was a "bellicose peacenik
7. Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants
8. Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran
9. Reagan vetoed a comprehensive anti-Apartheid act
10. Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden.
1) Reagan had a net CUT in overall taxes!
2) The Democrat controlled Congress continued to stuff pork in the budget and they are responsible. Just like it was Newt Gigrich's four balanced budgets that Clinton signed in to law that gave us the recovery of the 1990's.
3) Initially unemployment went up but then it dropped. Unemployment was 7.9% when Reagan entered office and 5.5% when he left office.
4) The Democrat controlled Congress grew the federal government!
5) Reagan did nothing to stop women from having sex!!!
6) "bellicose peacenik" I think you are an oxymoron.
7) The Democrat controlled Congress drafted the bill, Reagan only signed it.
8) Prove Reagan did that? He would have been impeached if they had proved it!
9) Sooo, what is wrong with vetoing a bad law?
http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeche...
10) Reagan created the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden? What are you smokin?
As I suspected. You are totally unable to engage in any intellectual honest discussion and can not prove "cause and effect". How sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,361 - 146,380 of173,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Yeah 1,071,550
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Frijoles 68,121
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min edogxxx 97,428
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 35 min Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 1 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••