BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,321 - 146,340 of 177,265 Comments Last updated 36 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to check my records but I think you're sitting at 0 - 299! LMAO! psychopath
Going off the cliff again? OK, I'll bite. What's 0-299?

Psychopsth, definition of :

psychopath - definition of psychopath by the Free Online Dictionary ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/psychopath&#820... ;

And in case link does not work, herewith a short definition, same source :

A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

END

Now, if we review your last ad hominem and crass crude/profane responses, with no real replies to my posts, who is the psychopath?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I did support Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama for president back in 2008.
They both would have been complete disasters, but Hillary less so than Barck.
And in all fairness, John McCain is a bumbling idiot too.
loose
Er, no Benghazi response and CIA and spy-infested embassies still? And no answers as to how all 35 CIA spooks escaped unscathed and unseen? The claimed diplomatic immunity and the terrorists just waived them past?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The countdown is on.
10 days to go until Jesse Jackson Jr is sentenced to prison for being a felon who stole 3/4's of a million dollars from his campaign war chest.
Ten days and counting.
loose
Your Jackson obsession rivals that of Rush's for "queers" and Rogue's for Clinton's "appendage". Who cares about that crook? Let him get what he deserves, democrat or whatever.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
There are now unconfirmed rumors circulating that Ambassador Stevens himself was CIA.
I'm going witht the worst case scenario.
loose
And why not? It's Libya, for god's sake. Why would he not be? Would not seem unusual to me. You ARE na´ve beyond words. But that does not mean he deserved to be killed along with his assistants.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My two charts also encompassed most of the whole world. And when I give statistics, I am not bashing any country, particularly not the USA. I'm just trying to show that some form of gun control works, as most of the so-called "developed" countries that are not at war have a better number on gun killings than the US. I've oft-repeated, but you prefer to ignore it, that US citizens are no better and NO worst than other nation's citizens. But give free and easy access to guns and you have the situation you are in, as ALL humans will act violently, no matter what country, if a firearm is at hand if they want to get even with the world, with the wife, brothers, sister, co-worker etc. Did you notice the difference in shading between the US and Western Europe, Japan, NX ,Australia, and Canada. Ever question why there is such a contrast? Are we better and more law-abiding? No. No more no less, but we have gun controls and except in extremely rare cases, handgun s are NOT allowed.
"paint the U.S. in the worse possible light ", you write of me. Instead of accusing me of being anti-US, which I certainly am not (reminder : my being Pro-Obama, pro-Clinton and pro-democrat does not make me anti-US) read YOUR chart again, read my two charts and come to the same conclusion instead of getting into an out-and-out /apoplexic rage because you can't refute anything I said. Not the way to have a discussion.
Not the way to have a discussion? What do you know about having a discussion? Nada! You do not discuss, you antagonize and argue! At least be honest with yourself, if you can. I've made my point. Oh, have you heard about the reports which say the UK has 5 times the violent crimes as the U.S.? You like to omit certain data, don't ya? And, if I didn't know better, I'd say you're doing the crawdaddy! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I did support Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama for president back in 2008.
They both would have been complete disasters, but Hillary less so than Barck.
And in all fairness, John McCain is a bumbling idiot too.
loose
You may not agree with Hillary Clinton and Obama, but to say they were or are disasters is too easy, too generalizing. You may disagree with them on a lot of things, and yes, there is much to disagree about, but to call them disasters in their entirety? Nope.

As to McCain, a lot of stuff I don't like coming from him, but he is far from being what you disparagingly and unnecessarily call a "bumbling idiot". He is not . A lot of what he advances I happen to agree with. I can cross over party lines when it's obvious I should. McCain has done the right thing a number of times.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, NO LINK! LMAO!!! Are you really so inept that you can't post a link? LMAO! And it's legal for you to walk among us, interact with us and possibly vote??? Why, that just ain't right, I don't care who you are!
Awwww, sequestered in your blockhouse. No replies. No riposte and CAN'T READ. I posted the whole think and this time, it has nothing to do with links. Huffington Post, in this case, does not supply a link. Just type the subject I told you to type and click. I did. Then I reproduced the whole article for you. Inconvenient? Doesn't please your hateful gut? EVERYBODY and his uncle KNOWS that ALL embassies that are world powers or that can afford it have spies in their embassies, legations, consulates, cultural and aid missions. You, not a serious reader and non-traveller, seem to be the only one who does not know about spies in embassies. Why, your buddy loose has just intimated that the regretted US Ambassador to Libya was a spy. Remember, I did not write it.

Too lazy to google "spies in embassies abroad" or "Spies in US missions abroad"? Is that so hard? I tell ya, 100s of links from ALL kinds of sources. Yup, displaying your ignorance of such well-know facts, aren't you even a tad embarrassed?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Going off the cliff again? OK, I'll bite. What's 0-299?
Psychopsth, definition of :
psychopath - definition of psychopath by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/psychopath&#820... ;
And in case link does not work, herewith a short definition, same source :
A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.
END
Now, if we review your last ad hominem and crass crude/profane responses, with no real replies to my posts, who is the psychopath?
Fits you to a "T"! Another trait is always having to prove you're right. And that is an indication of a vile mind! Oh, your 0 - 299? That's how many times you've been wrong about me being other posters. Care to try for 0 - 300? LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, NO LINK! LMAO!!! Are you really so inept that you can't post a link? LMAO! And it's legal for you to walk among us, interact with us and possibly vote??? Why, that just ain't right, I don't care who you are!
P.S.

If I understand you correctly, I even have no right to say the U.S, is the third most populous country on earth because I'm not American. Really?

I can walk among you. I have. Enjoyed it most of the time, but then, they were not like you. They had sane and intelligent replies even when we disagreed.

I can interact with you and citizens of many other nations. I have.

I can't vote, you're right, but I can't have an opinion?

That you don't care who I am is the typical reply of someone who can't...reply. "My ball, you won't let me win, I'm taking it home with me" would precisely describe who and what you are.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Awwww, sequestered in your blockhouse. No replies. No riposte and CAN'T READ. I posted the whole think and this time, it has nothing to do with links. Huffington Post, in this case, does not supply a link. Just type the subject I told you to type and click. I did. Then I reproduced the whole article for you. Inconvenient? Doesn't please your hateful gut? EVERYBODY and his uncle KNOWS that ALL embassies that are world powers or that can afford it have spies in their embassies, legations, consulates, cultural and aid missions. You, not a serious reader and non-traveller, seem to be the only one who does not know about spies in embassies. Why, your buddy loose has just intimated that the regretted US Ambassador to Libya was a spy. Remember, I did not write it.
Too lazy to google "spies in embassies abroad" or "Spies in US missions abroad"? Is that so hard? I tell ya, 100s of links from ALL kinds of sources. Yup, displaying your ignorance of such well-know facts, aren't you even a tad embarrassed?
The HPost doesn't supply a link? LMAO!!!!! Get back over in the spoon drawer!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the way to have a discussion? What do you know about having a discussion? Nada! You do not discuss, you antagonize and argue! At least be honest with yourself, if you can. I've made my point. Oh, have you heard about the reports which say the UK has 5 times the violent crimes as the U.S.? You like to omit certain data, don't ya? And, if I didn't know better, I'd say you're doing the crawdaddy! LMAO!
Please show us all the report that states the UK has 5 tims the violent crimes as the US and the murder comparison between those two countries. Not saying you are wrong, just seeking confirmation. Is my request for confirmation antagonizing and arguable and dishonest?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

P.S.: Incidentally, have I not always claimed that most nations with a lower gun-killing rate are just as violent as the US? You can't read, ignoramus, I wrote it this very morning, to wit that no nation is more or less violent than the US, but the easy access to guns makes for more gun killings, or words to that effect.

Let me look for it , and I wrote if BEFORE your post

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fits you to a "T"! Another trait is always having to prove you're right. And that is an indication of a vile mind! Oh, your 0 - 299? That's how many times you've been wrong about me being other posters. Care to try for 0 - 300? LMAO!
Feeling pangs of guilt? Have I accused you today of being someone else? And, all 209 courts cases you lost can be documented. Please document the 299 times I accused you of being someone else. Oh, and how many times have you accused me of being wojar, LTR and that other strange name that escapes me? How many? So, Justice Dale disappears from the face of the earth, and IN pops the newly-anointed Justice ha ha LRS. 300th time? Count 'em.

How it must suck to be...you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Part of a post I wrote this morning. Can you read it and conclude that I stated that US are no better or NO worst (worse) than any other nations' citizens. Also, "Are we better and more law-abiding? No. No more no less, but we have gun controls and except in extremely rare cases, handguns are NOT allowed.
"
<quoted text>
. I've oft-repeated, but you prefer to ignore it, that US citizens are no better and NO worst than other nation's citizens. But give free and easy access to guns and you have the situation you are in, as ALL humans will act violently, no matter what country, if a firearm is at hand if they want to get even with the world, with the wife, brothers, sister, co-worker etc. Did you notice the difference in shading between the US and Western Europe, Japan, NX ,Australia, and Canada. Ever question why there is such a contrast? Are we better and more law-abiding? No. No more no less, but we have gun controls and except in extremely rare cases, handguns are NOT allowed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
P.S.
If I understand you correctly, I even have no right to say the U.S, is the third most populous country on earth because I'm not American. Really?
I can walk among you. I have. Enjoyed it most of the time, but then, they were not like you. They had sane and intelligent replies even when we disagreed.
I can interact with you and citizens of many other nations. I have.
I can't vote, you're right, but I can't have an opinion?
That you don't care who I am is the typical reply of someone who can't...reply. "My ball, you won't let me win, I'm taking it home with me" would precisely describe who and what you are.
Ye jus ain't that brite, is you? "I don't care who you are" is a common phrase used in all type of situations. It doesn't speak to anyone in particular (LMAO). From what I can gather, Canada is the only place that hasn't kicked your sorry azz out! I bet that Dr. is still slapping your mother! As he was leaving the delivery room he was heard to say, "what a dumbazzlilbastard"!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The HPost doesn't supply a link? LMAO!!!!! Get back over in the spoon drawer!
No, it doesn't. Check it out :

Diplomacy and Intelligence: Are US Embassies Fronts for the CIA ...

Huffington Post-Jul 30, 2013

Are U.S. embassies fronts for the CIA? How do diplomacy and intelligence influence each other in the field? Why is there frequent tension ...

Happy?

Do I have to prove to you that Santa does not exist? Do I have to supply a workable link. Lazy obstinate ignoramus, type , in that little google rectangle, "Are US embassies fronts for the CIA" and click it. You should be embarrassed, digging into the mud of your obstinate ignorance ? Cripes, you don't even have to google it because, as I wrote a minute or so ago, everybody and his uncle knows about this.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Feeling pangs of guilt? Have I accused you today of being someone else? And, all 209 courts cases you lost can be documented. Please document the 299 times I accused you of being someone else. Oh, and how many times have you accused me of being wojar, LTR and that other strange name that escapes me? How many? So, Justice Dale disappears from the face of the earth, and IN pops the newly-anointed Justice ha ha LRS. 300th time? Count 'em.
How it must suck to be...you.
"I" didn't lose any case nor have I ever kept up with Dr. Taitz. Oh, Ascendo Tuum is one of your favorite puppets. LMAO! "How it must suck"!!! LMAO! Bytch, whine, moan. Bytch, whine, moan! Your stock just plummeted to ZERO! Get help psycho!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, it doesn't. Check it out :
Diplomacy and Intelligence: Are US Embassies Fronts for the CIA ...
Huffington Post-Jul 30, 2013
Are U.S. embassies fronts for the CIA? How do diplomacy and intelligence influence each other in the field? Why is there frequent tension ...
Happy?
Do I have to prove to you that Santa does not exist? Do I have to supply a workable link. Lazy obstinate ignoramus, type , in that little google rectangle, "Are US embassies fronts for the CIA" and click it. You should be embarrassed, digging into the mud of your obstinate ignorance ? Cripes, you don't even have to google it because, as I wrote a minute or so ago, everybody and his uncle knows about this.
Thank you for confirming your ignorance! CIA? WTF? Path, you're a moron, accept it and quit making yourself look even worse. You're not trying to change the subject, are you? LMAO! Of course you are, that's the loser's only hope of saving face. Although, in your case, I wouldn't go to too much trouble trying to save THAT face! LMAO!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,
What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.
He was just in Iowa testing the waters.
can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?
We are going to willingly vote for a usurper who told us the truth before we voted for him!
Obama has told it is OK.
Now how do you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
I take that you will become a birther if Cruz is elected?
Current birthers will not be involved in that fight.
Only SHEEPLE like you will be involved in that!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,
What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.
He was just in Iowa testing the waters.
can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?
Simple, Cruz's mother was an American, so Cruz was an American at birth!
Obama gives Cruz his blessing, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,099,210
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Brian_G 46,272
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Jonha1 49,392
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 1 hr fukuda 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr newuser 1,447
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,916
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr YesWeCan 68,333
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••