BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#166382 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
There are now unconfirmed rumors circulating that Ambassador Stevens himself was CIA.
I'm going witht the worst case scenario.
loose

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166383 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Bite youtrtongue. You know not of what you speak.
I am not the one fanning the flames of discontent.
This administration is unbelievable and will answer to me in the future.
I want answers and I want the truth.
Hillary is a big fat liar.
loose
Rather than reply birther-like,(shame on you), why did you not rebut any of what I said? Waiting.

Except :

Diplomacy and Intelligence: Are U.S. Embassies Fronts for the CIA?(VIDEO)

Posted: 07/30/2013 8:12 pm


EP10: Diplomacy and Intelligence with John Negroponte from Conversations w/Nicholas Kralev on Vimeo.

Diplomats are "overt intelligence collectors," and the "end-product" of diplomatic reporting and clandestine intelligence-gathering "can be the same," John Negroponte, former director of national intelligence and deputy secretary of state, says on this week's episode of Conversations with Nicholas Kralev.

Are U.S. embassies fronts for the CIA? How do diplomacy and intelligence influence each other in the field? Why is there frequent tension between the two? Those are some of the questions Negroponte answers on the program.

He says that the George W. Bush administration rushed to war in Iraq "too quickly," and as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations at the time, he didn't have enough time to make diplomacy work. He also says that suspending U.S. military aid to Egypt because of the recent removal of the elected president, Mohamed Morsi, would be a "terrible mistake," and that "Congress builds in too many restrictions with respect to dispensation of American assistance."

Negroponte, who spent 37 years in the Foreign Service and seven years as a political appointee, has served as ambassador to Honduras, Mexico, the Philippines and Iraq. In 2005, he became the first director of national intelligence -- a post created by Bush to oversee the intelligence community because of the "WMD fiasco" in Iraq, in Negroponte's words.

Watch the full episode | Like the show on Facebook

RECENT EPISODES

EP9: Diplomacy and the Media with P.J. Crowley
EP8: Indian Ambassador to U.S. Nirupama Rao
EP7: Professionalizing Diplomacy with Susan Johnson
EP6: Foreign Service Director-General
EP5: U.S. Public Diplomacy with Tara Sonenshine
EP4: Deputy Secretary of State William Burns
EP3: U.S. Visa Policies with Janice Jacobs
EP2: Ambassador Thomas Pickering, Part 2
EP1: Ambassador Thomas Pickering, Part 1

Diplomacy and Intelligence: Are US Embassies Fronts for the CIA ...?

Source : Huffington Post but 100s of others. Just do like me, type "CIA in American Embassies" . And don't tell me I'm attacking the US. I told you a few minutes ago, all countries that can afford to place their secret agents in overseas missions do so. They'd be nuts not to.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166384 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Bite youtrtongue. You know not of what you speak.
I am not the one fanning the flames of discontent.
This administration is unbelievable and will answer to me in the future.
I want answers and I want the truth.
Hillary is a big fat liar.
loose
Oh, and believe me, I know whereof I speak.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#166385 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
I did support Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama for president back in 2008.
They both would have been complete disasters, but Hillary less so than Barck.
And in all fairness, John McCain is a bumbling idiot too.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166386 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
0-535, 0-50 (states). 0-9, 0-209. QUOTE You've been duped for the last five years! Oh, the irony, the irony, the irony UNQUOTE.
You're right, except you got the wrong side. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
I'd have to check my records but I think you're sitting at 0 - 299! LMAO! psychopath

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166388 Aug 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path, you're a complete idiot. You try so hard, in your subtle ways, to paint the U.S. in the worse possible light but those charts show a different story, don't they? We are talking about the entire world, no? Gag on it! "Your" UN link? I don't trust anything you put up! Nothing! Why? Because you lie, psychopath. Oh, like I said, NOW, STFU!!!
My two charts also encompassed most of the whole world. And when I give statistics, I am not bashing any country, particularly not the USA. I'm just trying to show that some form of gun control works, as most of the so-called "developed" countries that are not at war have a better number on gun killings than the US. I've oft-repeated, but you prefer to ignore it, that US citizens are no better and NO worst than other nation's citizens. But give free and easy access to guns and you have the situation you are in, as ALL humans will act violently, no matter what country, if a firearm is at hand if they want to get even with the world, with the wife, brothers, sister, co-worker etc. Did you notice the difference in shading between the US and Western Europe, Japan, NX ,Australia, and Canada. Ever question why there is such a contrast? Are we better and more law-abiding? No. No more no less, but we have gun controls and except in extremely rare cases, handgun s are NOT allowed.

"paint the U.S. in the worse possible light ", you write of me. Instead of accusing me of being anti-US, which I certainly am not (reminder : my being Pro-Obama, pro-Clinton and pro-democrat does not make me anti-US) read YOUR chart again, read my two charts and come to the same conclusion instead of getting into an out-and-out /apoplexic rage because you can't refute anything I said. Not the way to have a discussion.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#166389 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
Mitt Romeny is a complete boob too.
I don't see it as being a choice between the lesser of two evils.
They are all evil and the United States needs to purge itself of the pimps and prostitutes of Washington D.C.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166390 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than reply birther-like,(shame on you), why did you not rebut any of what I said? Waiting.
Except :
Diplomacy and Intelligence: Are U.S. Embassies Fronts for the CIA?(VIDEO)
Posted: 07/30/2013 8:12 pm
EP10: Diplomacy and Intelligence with John Negroponte from Conversations w/Nicholas Kralev on Vimeo.
Diplomats are "overt intelligence collectors," and the "end-product" of diplomatic reporting and clandestine intelligence-gathering "can be the same," John Negroponte, former director of national intelligence and deputy secretary of state, says on this week's episode of Conversations with Nicholas Kralev.
Are U.S. embassies fronts for the CIA? How do diplomacy and intelligence influence each other in the field? Why is there frequent tension between the two? Those are some of the questions Negroponte answers on the program.
He says that the George W. Bush administration rushed to war in Iraq "too quickly," and as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations at the time, he didn't have enough time to make diplomacy work. He also says that suspending U.S. military aid to Egypt because of the recent removal of the elected president, Mohamed Morsi, would be a "terrible mistake," and that "Congress builds in too many restrictions with respect to dispensation of American assistance."
Negroponte, who spent 37 years in the Foreign Service and seven years as a political appointee, has served as ambassador to Honduras, Mexico, the Philippines and Iraq. In 2005, he became the first director of national intelligence -- a post created by Bush to oversee the intelligence community because of the "WMD fiasco" in Iraq, in Negroponte's words.
Watch the full episode | Like the show on Facebook
RECENT EPISODES
EP9: Diplomacy and the Media with P.J. Crowley
EP8: Indian Ambassador to U.S. Nirupama Rao
EP7: Professionalizing Diplomacy with Susan Johnson
EP6: Foreign Service Director-General
EP5: U.S. Public Diplomacy with Tara Sonenshine
EP4: Deputy Secretary of State William Burns
EP3: U.S. Visa Policies with Janice Jacobs
EP2: Ambassador Thomas Pickering, Part 2
EP1: Ambassador Thomas Pickering, Part 1
Diplomacy and Intelligence: Are US Embassies Fronts for the CIA ...?
Source : Huffington Post but 100s of others. Just do like me, type "CIA in American Embassies" . And don't tell me I'm attacking the US. I told you a few minutes ago, all countries that can afford to place their secret agents in overseas missions do so. They'd be nuts not to.
Once again, NO LINK! LMAO!!! Are you really so inept that you can't post a link? LMAO! And it's legal for you to walk among us, interact with us and possibly vote??? Why, that just ain't right, I don't care who you are!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#166391 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
Penny Pritzker as commerce secretary reeks of nepotism.
She has as much business being a cabinet member as the man in the moon.
loose

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166392 Aug 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to check my records but I think you're sitting at 0 - 299! LMAO! psychopath
Going off the cliff again? OK, I'll bite. What's 0-299?

Psychopsth, definition of :

psychopath - definition of psychopath by the Free Online Dictionary ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/psychopath&#820... ;

And in case link does not work, herewith a short definition, same source :

A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

END

Now, if we review your last ad hominem and crass crude/profane responses, with no real replies to my posts, who is the psychopath?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166393 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I did support Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama for president back in 2008.
They both would have been complete disasters, but Hillary less so than Barck.
And in all fairness, John McCain is a bumbling idiot too.
loose
Er, no Benghazi response and CIA and spy-infested embassies still? And no answers as to how all 35 CIA spooks escaped unscathed and unseen? The claimed diplomatic immunity and the terrorists just waived them past?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166395 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The countdown is on.
10 days to go until Jesse Jackson Jr is sentenced to prison for being a felon who stole 3/4's of a million dollars from his campaign war chest.
Ten days and counting.
loose
Your Jackson obsession rivals that of Rush's for "queers" and Rogue's for Clinton's "appendage". Who cares about that crook? Let him get what he deserves, democrat or whatever.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166396 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
There are now unconfirmed rumors circulating that Ambassador Stevens himself was CIA.
I'm going witht the worst case scenario.
loose
And why not? It's Libya, for god's sake. Why would he not be? Would not seem unusual to me. You ARE na´ve beyond words. But that does not mean he deserved to be killed along with his assistants.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166397 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My two charts also encompassed most of the whole world. And when I give statistics, I am not bashing any country, particularly not the USA. I'm just trying to show that some form of gun control works, as most of the so-called "developed" countries that are not at war have a better number on gun killings than the US. I've oft-repeated, but you prefer to ignore it, that US citizens are no better and NO worst than other nation's citizens. But give free and easy access to guns and you have the situation you are in, as ALL humans will act violently, no matter what country, if a firearm is at hand if they want to get even with the world, with the wife, brothers, sister, co-worker etc. Did you notice the difference in shading between the US and Western Europe, Japan, NX ,Australia, and Canada. Ever question why there is such a contrast? Are we better and more law-abiding? No. No more no less, but we have gun controls and except in extremely rare cases, handgun s are NOT allowed.
"paint the U.S. in the worse possible light ", you write of me. Instead of accusing me of being anti-US, which I certainly am not (reminder : my being Pro-Obama, pro-Clinton and pro-democrat does not make me anti-US) read YOUR chart again, read my two charts and come to the same conclusion instead of getting into an out-and-out /apoplexic rage because you can't refute anything I said. Not the way to have a discussion.
Not the way to have a discussion? What do you know about having a discussion? Nada! You do not discuss, you antagonize and argue! At least be honest with yourself, if you can. I've made my point. Oh, have you heard about the reports which say the UK has 5 times the violent crimes as the U.S.? You like to omit certain data, don't ya? And, if I didn't know better, I'd say you're doing the crawdaddy! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166398 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I did support Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama for president back in 2008.
They both would have been complete disasters, but Hillary less so than Barck.
And in all fairness, John McCain is a bumbling idiot too.
loose
You may not agree with Hillary Clinton and Obama, but to say they were or are disasters is too easy, too generalizing. You may disagree with them on a lot of things, and yes, there is much to disagree about, but to call them disasters in their entirety? Nope.

As to McCain, a lot of stuff I don't like coming from him, but he is far from being what you disparagingly and unnecessarily call a "bumbling idiot". He is not . A lot of what he advances I happen to agree with. I can cross over party lines when it's obvious I should. McCain has done the right thing a number of times.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166399 Aug 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, NO LINK! LMAO!!! Are you really so inept that you can't post a link? LMAO! And it's legal for you to walk among us, interact with us and possibly vote??? Why, that just ain't right, I don't care who you are!
Awwww, sequestered in your blockhouse. No replies. No riposte and CAN'T READ. I posted the whole think and this time, it has nothing to do with links. Huffington Post, in this case, does not supply a link. Just type the subject I told you to type and click. I did. Then I reproduced the whole article for you. Inconvenient? Doesn't please your hateful gut? EVERYBODY and his uncle KNOWS that ALL embassies that are world powers or that can afford it have spies in their embassies, legations, consulates, cultural and aid missions. You, not a serious reader and non-traveller, seem to be the only one who does not know about spies in embassies. Why, your buddy loose has just intimated that the regretted US Ambassador to Libya was a spy. Remember, I did not write it.

Too lazy to google "spies in embassies abroad" or "Spies in US missions abroad"? Is that so hard? I tell ya, 100s of links from ALL kinds of sources. Yup, displaying your ignorance of such well-know facts, aren't you even a tad embarrassed?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166400 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Going off the cliff again? OK, I'll bite. What's 0-299?
Psychopsth, definition of :
psychopath - definition of psychopath by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/psychopath&#820... ;
And in case link does not work, herewith a short definition, same source :
A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.
END
Now, if we review your last ad hominem and crass crude/profane responses, with no real replies to my posts, who is the psychopath?
Fits you to a "T"! Another trait is always having to prove you're right. And that is an indication of a vile mind! Oh, your 0 - 299? That's how many times you've been wrong about me being other posters. Care to try for 0 - 300? LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166401 Aug 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, NO LINK! LMAO!!! Are you really so inept that you can't post a link? LMAO! And it's legal for you to walk among us, interact with us and possibly vote??? Why, that just ain't right, I don't care who you are!
P.S.

If I understand you correctly, I even have no right to say the U.S, is the third most populous country on earth because I'm not American. Really?

I can walk among you. I have. Enjoyed it most of the time, but then, they were not like you. They had sane and intelligent replies even when we disagreed.

I can interact with you and citizens of many other nations. I have.

I can't vote, you're right, but I can't have an opinion?

That you don't care who I am is the typical reply of someone who can't...reply. "My ball, you won't let me win, I'm taking it home with me" would precisely describe who and what you are.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166402 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, sequestered in your blockhouse. No replies. No riposte and CAN'T READ. I posted the whole think and this time, it has nothing to do with links. Huffington Post, in this case, does not supply a link. Just type the subject I told you to type and click. I did. Then I reproduced the whole article for you. Inconvenient? Doesn't please your hateful gut? EVERYBODY and his uncle KNOWS that ALL embassies that are world powers or that can afford it have spies in their embassies, legations, consulates, cultural and aid missions. You, not a serious reader and non-traveller, seem to be the only one who does not know about spies in embassies. Why, your buddy loose has just intimated that the regretted US Ambassador to Libya was a spy. Remember, I did not write it.
Too lazy to google "spies in embassies abroad" or "Spies in US missions abroad"? Is that so hard? I tell ya, 100s of links from ALL kinds of sources. Yup, displaying your ignorance of such well-know facts, aren't you even a tad embarrassed?
The HPost doesn't supply a link? LMAO!!!!! Get back over in the spoon drawer!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166403 Aug 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the way to have a discussion? What do you know about having a discussion? Nada! You do not discuss, you antagonize and argue! At least be honest with yourself, if you can. I've made my point. Oh, have you heard about the reports which say the UK has 5 times the violent crimes as the U.S.? You like to omit certain data, don't ya? And, if I didn't know better, I'd say you're doing the crawdaddy! LMAO!
Please show us all the report that states the UK has 5 tims the violent crimes as the US and the murder comparison between those two countries. Not saying you are wrong, just seeking confirmation. Is my request for confirmation antagonizing and arguable and dishonest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min UnderstandPeople 1,124,822
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 47 min edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 51 min edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr The Real Missyfit 47,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]