BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166368 Aug 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I doubt that any of the Libtards will accept it as it is posted on WND. Now if it was posted on Solon, they wood!
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams1.pdf
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams2.pdf
Wrong again Rogue! We accept it exactly for what it is as posted on WND.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166369 Aug 4, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/pos tman-ayers-family-put-foreigne r-obama-through-school/
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/ex-communist-natio...
As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.
“Pravda called out the U.S. press for its deliberate neglect of the largest scandal in modern American history,” Cotter wrote in a March 29 Pravda commentary.“Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio released credible forensic evidence that Barack Obama, presumed President of the United States, presented to the world a forged Birth Certificate on April 27th, 2011.”
She added,“Since then, the scandal has only expanded. Former United States Postal Service worker Allen Hulton has recently come forward with compelling testimony given under Oath, which leads to only one conclusion: Barack Obama attended College in the United States as a Foreign Student.”
Cotter details results from a WND investigation revealing a retired U.S. Postal Service carrier claims the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers helped finance Obama’s Harvard education – and that Ayers’ mother indicated she believed Obama was a foreign student.
What has Sheriff Joe and his CCP done with all this old new found information? The answer of course is nothing and they never will. Which is to say you will forever be a frustrated birfoon that has no idea when he’s being duped.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166371 Aug 4, 2013
Big Gulp wrote:
Jacques Ottawa is queer.
Rush and his gay obsessions are back!

Ottawa

#166372 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I think hell hath frozen over.
CNN is reporting that there is a massive cover-up of the Benghazi affair.
That the diplomatic mission was been a cover for a CIA spy ring and crawling with as many as 35 CIA operatives at the time of the attack.
It's starting to make perfect sense now.
The media is tired of taking a bruising for this president and is going to start doing some real all-around investigative journalism and asking some hard-hitting questions.
People want to be informed.
I knew Hillary was lying about that stupid Youtube video. She was stammering. She didn't know what she was saying.
I could tell from a mile away that she was lying.
For a very educated man, you are most naïve. It's well known that EVERY US mission abroad, from the biggest to the tiniest, is a hotbed of CIA operatives disguised as assorted agricultural attachés, cultural attachés, US aid experts etc. So is every other embassy able to afford such operatives but, to a lesser extent. Except possibly Russia, China and Israel who rank in "spy size" in missions to the U.S.

But, if there were 35 of these so-called operatives at the time of the Benghazi attack, where the hell did they go when the attack was launched? Do you think it's possible for them to just disappear into thin air, that no one, absolutely no one saw them escape? This story is but another conspiracy invention spun by anti-Obama-Hillary Clinton foe/haters. We all know how the State dep't security section screwed up the Ambassador's protection, how help was slow in coming though it's obvious that had it come, it would've been too late, and how its aftermath became a P.R. nightmare, very badly handled. But to speculate that there were 35 operatives in there at the time of the attack, even though there were probably CIA staff operating in the consulate at other times, is ludicrous.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166373 Aug 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>What has Sheriff Joe and his CCP done with all this old new found information? The answer of course is nothing and they never will. Which is to say you will forever be a frustrated birfoon that has no idea when heÂ’s being duped.
Well maybe Zullo the Clown will publish another book where he can promise to release the big news "soon". This time he can add lots of illustrations to make it more Birfoon friendly

Ottawa

#166374 Aug 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Have fun Path. I assume the UN is a reasonable resource?
http://chartsbin.com/view/1454
Now, STFU you moron.
Can you read charts? Where do you see yourself on that chart? Where to you see all of Western Europe, Australia, NZ, Japan, Canada on that chart compared to the U.S.? Are you colour-blind also?

As to my UN link, it's reliable and accepted by the U.S., both Republicans and Democrats and incidentally, the U.S. is part and parcel of the UN and has contributed to the UN study. As proof of that, the UN said there were no WMDs , AlQaeda of Taliban in Iraq. The GWB team said all of those were present. Who turned out to be right, loser?

The UN numbers plus a second source are correct, and correspond to the numbers in various shades of colours you submitted. DOH.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166375 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I think hell hath frozen over.
CNN is reporting that there is a massive cover-up of the Benghazi affair.
That the diplomatic mission was been a cover for a CIA spy ring and crawling with as many as 35 CIA operatives at the time of the attack.
It's starting to make perfect sense now.
The media is tired of taking a bruising for this president and is going to start doing some real all-around investigative journalism and asking some hard-hitting questions.
People want to be informed.
I knew Hillary was lying about that stupid Youtube video. She was stammering. She didn't know what she was saying.
I could tell from a mile away that she was lying.
Well, she IS a Clinton!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166376 Aug 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Sheriff Joe and his CCP done with all this old new found information? The answer of course is nothing and they never will. Which is to say you will forever be a frustrated birfoon that has no idea when he’s being duped.
You've been duped for the last five years! Oh, the irony, the irony, the irony!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#166377 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
Bite youtrtongue. You know not of what you speak.
I am not the one fanning the flames of discontent.
This administration is unbelievable and will answer to me in the future.
I want answers and I want the truth.
Hillary is a big fat liar.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166378 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read charts? Where do you see yourself on that chart? Where to you see all of Western Europe, Australia, NZ, Japan, Canada on that chart compared to the U.S.? Are you colour-blind also?
As to my UN link, it's reliable and accepted by the U.S., both Republicans and Democrats and incidentally, the U.S. is part and parcel of the UN and has contributed to the UN study. As proof of that, the UN said there were no WMDs , AlQaeda of Taliban in Iraq. The GWB team said all of those were present. Who turned out to be right, loser?
The UN numbers plus a second source are correct, and correspond to the numbers in various shades of colours you submitted. DOH.
Path, you're a complete idiot. You try so hard, in your subtle ways, to paint the U.S. in the worse possible light but those charts show a different story, don't they? We are talking about the entire world, no? Gag on it! "Your" UN link? I don't trust anything you put up! Nothing! Why? Because you lie, psychopath. Oh, like I said, NOW, STFU!!!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166379 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
They were funneling surface-air-missiles and other weapons of war out of Libya and into the hands of al-Qaeda rebel fighters in Syria via Turkey.
Do not ever call me naive again.
I have to work every cotton-pickin' day and do not have time to keep up with the hocus pocus of a dishonest government.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166380 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
The countdown is on.
10 days to go until Jesse Jackson Jr is sentenced to prison for being a felon who stole 3/4's of a million dollars from his campaign war chest.
Ten days and counting.
loose

Ottawa

#166381 Aug 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been duped for the last five years! Oh, the irony, the irony, the irony!
0-535, 0-50 (states). 0-9, 0-209. QUOTE You've been duped for the last five years! Oh, the irony, the irony, the irony UNQUOTE.

You're right, except you got the wrong side. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166382 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
There are now unconfirmed rumors circulating that Ambassador Stevens himself was CIA.
I'm going witht the worst case scenario.
loose

Ottawa

#166383 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
loose
Rather than reply birther-like,(shame on you), why did you not rebut any of what I said? Waiting.

Except :

Diplomacy and Intelligence: Are U.S. Embassies Fronts for the CIA?(VIDEO)

Posted: 07/30/2013 8:12 pm

EP10: Diplomacy and Intelligence with John Negroponte from Conversations w/Nicholas Kralev on Vimeo.

Diplomats are "overt intelligence collectors," and the "end-product" of diplomatic reporting and clandestine intelligence-gathering "can be the same," John Negroponte, former director of national intelligence and deputy secretary of state, says on this week's episode of Conversations with Nicholas Kralev.

Are U.S. embassies fronts for the CIA? How do diplomacy and intelligence influence each other in the field? Why is there frequent tension between the two? Those are some of the questions Negroponte answers on the program.

He says that the George W. Bush administration rushed to war in Iraq "too quickly," and as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations at the time, he didn't have enough time to make diplomacy work. He also says that suspending U.S. military aid to Egypt because of the recent removal of the elected president, Mohamed Morsi, would be a "terrible mistake," and that "Congress builds in too many restrictions with respect to dispensation of American assistance."

Negroponte, who spent 37 years in the Foreign Service and seven years as a political appointee, has served as ambassador to Honduras, Mexico, the Philippines and Iraq. In 2005, he became the first director of national intelligence -- a post created by Bush to oversee the intelligence community because of the "WMD fiasco" in Iraq, in Negroponte's words.

Watch the full episode | Like the show on Facebook

RECENT EPISODES

EP9: Diplomacy and the Media with P.J. Crowley
EP8: Indian Ambassador to U.S. Nirupama Rao
EP7: Professionalizing Diplomacy with Susan Johnson
EP6: Foreign Service Director-General
EP5: U.S. Public Diplomacy with Tara Sonenshine
EP4: Deputy Secretary of State William Burns
EP3: U.S. Visa Policies with Janice Jacobs
EP2: Ambassador Thomas Pickering, Part 2
EP1: Ambassador Thomas Pickering, Part 1

Diplomacy and Intelligence: Are US Embassies Fronts for the CIA ...?

Source : Huffington Post but 100s of others. Just do like me, type "CIA in American Embassies" . And don't tell me I'm attacking the US. I told you a few minutes ago, all countries that can afford to place their secret agents in overseas missions do so. They'd be nuts not to.

Ottawa

#166384 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
loose
Oh, and believe me, I know whereof I speak.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166385 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
I did support Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama for president back in 2008.
They both would have been complete disasters, but Hillary less so than Barck.
And in all fairness, John McCain is a bumbling idiot too.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166386 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
0-535, 0-50 (states). 0-9, 0-209. QUOTE You've been duped for the last five years! Oh, the irony, the irony, the irony UNQUOTE.
You're right, except you got the wrong side. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
I'd have to check my records but I think you're sitting at 0 - 299! LMAO! psychopath

Ottawa

#166388 Aug 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path, you're a complete idiot. You try so hard, in your subtle ways, to paint the U.S. in the worse possible light but those charts show a different story, don't they? We are talking about the entire world, no? Gag on it! "Your" UN link? I don't trust anything you put up! Nothing! Why? Because you lie, psychopath. Oh, like I said, NOW, STFU!!!
My two charts also encompassed most of the whole world. And when I give statistics, I am not bashing any country, particularly not the USA. I'm just trying to show that some form of gun control works, as most of the so-called "developed" countries that are not at war have a better number on gun killings than the US. I've oft-repeated, but you prefer to ignore it, that US citizens are no better and NO worst than other nation's citizens. But give free and easy access to guns and you have the situation you are in, as ALL humans will act violently, no matter what country, if a firearm is at hand if they want to get even with the world, with the wife, brothers, sister, co-worker etc. Did you notice the difference in shading between the US and Western Europe, Japan, NX ,Australia, and Canada. Ever question why there is such a contrast? Are we better and more law-abiding? No. No more no less, but we have gun controls and except in extremely rare cases, handgun s are NOT allowed.

"paint the U.S. in the worse possible light ", you write of me. Instead of accusing me of being anti-US, which I certainly am not (reminder : my being Pro-Obama, pro-Clinton and pro-democrat does not make me anti-US) read YOUR chart again, read my two charts and come to the same conclusion instead of getting into an out-and-out /apoplexic rage because you can't refute anything I said. Not the way to have a discussion.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#166389 Aug 4, 2013
Jacques,
Mitt Romeny is a complete boob too.
I don't see it as being a choice between the lesser of two evils.
They are all evil and the United States needs to purge itself of the pimps and prostitutes of Washington D.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 1,156,362
Amy 12-28-14 21 min Kuuipo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min TRD 68,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,371
Dear Abby 12-28 47 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM