BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,315)

Showing posts 146,281 - 146,300 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for the real birth certificate ;-)
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Actually the very first birthers were the Clintoestas.
The 'Birthers' Began on the Left
Feb 7, 2010 8:32 PM EST
Investigating the roots of the Obama birthplace conspiracy theory, Wingnuts author John Avlon uncovers the first Birther—and finds she’s a Hillary Clinton supporter also implicated in Dan Rather’s exit from CBS.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02 ...
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
John Avlon is a Republican who advised Rudy Giuliani.
Beam Me Up Scotty!
Soooo, what is you point? That he is wrong about the first Birthers being Clintonestas?!?
"Bones" McCoy is more likely to do a frontal lobotomy on you than anything else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 523, 715 people voted for Libertarian Bob Barr yet only 161,797 fro Green Party Cynthia McKenny.
That does not say much about the Green Party, does it?!?
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Barr became a truth teller in later life.
Cynthia is still a truth teller for the most part.
The politicians in Washington DC do not appreciate truth tellers.
Bob Barr is a Libertarian who ran as a Republican just like Ron and Rand Paul. Libertarians are ultra-Conservatives of physical issues but ultra-Liberal of Social and Religious issues.
Cynthia McKenny is an ultra-Progressives all on three issues. So exactly what soe Bob and Cynthia have in common?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh, Bob Barr was a Republican between 1968 and 2004 when he became an independent until 2008 when he became a Libertarian until 2011 when he returned to the Republican Party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Do the Math wrote:
can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?
SEX IN THE SHOWER
In a recent survey commissioned by President Obama, his supporters have proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower.

The survey was carried out for Democrats by a leading soap and toiletries firm.

The results revealed that 86% of Obama supporters said that they have had sex in the shower.

The remaining 14% said they haven't been to prison yet.
Sort of brings tears to your eyes...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
According to wnd.com and Newman, U.S. Postal Service carrier LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...

World Tribune TV

lynching

Cosmic Tribune

evolvingGod

Monday, July 8th, 2013 | Posted by WorldTribune.com
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

Special to WorldTribune.com

By Grace Vuoto

There is a problem with President Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate: It’s a forgery, say multiple forensic experts who have examined it. A report detailing the evidence will soon be presented to Congress.

On April 27, 2011 the White House released Mr. Obama’s long-form birth certificate in an attempt to quell a public firestorm over the validity of the shorter version he provided prior to his 2008 election. A group of concerned citizens in Arizona suspected the Certificate of Live Birth produced in 2011 by the administration was fabricated; they asked Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County to investigate.
Lead Investigator Lt. Mike Zullo.

“We have obtained an affidavit from a certified document analyzer, Reed Hayes, that states the document is a 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it,” said Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Lt. Mike Zullo in an exclusive interview with WorldTribune.

This is a key development, asserts Lt. Zullo, because Mr. Hayes is a certified handwriting analyst and forensic document examiner who worked repeatedly for Perkins Coie, a reputable law firm, and was deemed a dependable professional in their legal cases. Moreover, Perkins Coie has defended Mr. Obama in his legal jousts on the birth certificate matter over the past five years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0809...

One of those fellow students is Wayne Allen Root, former Libertarian vice presidential nominee. He wonders, as we do, what's in Obama's Columbia file that warrants standards of secrecy higher than, say, the details of the Osama bin Laden raid or our efforts to derail Iran's nuclear program with a computer virus.

Root asks if Obama's grades were good enough to get into Columbia. We have a copy of Mitt Romney's high school report card, which was deemed by the Boston Globe important enough to reveal to the world, but President Obama's Columbia transcripts remain a mystery.

Root asks another question, namely how did young Obama, raised by a single mom and from a modest background, pay for all this education? Root wonders if one of the secrets in Columbia's files is perhaps an application for aid given to poor foreign students.

Root has been dismissed in some quarters as a "birther," and we too might dismiss him out of hand if not for the fact that so much of what Obama has said about himself is not true. Recently we asked the question, "Is President Obama A Pathological Liar?" and provided tales he has told about himself that are simply false.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,

What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.

He was just in Iowa testing the waters.

Sillytards, you can be born on Mars and still be a Natural Born Citizen ........ if both of your parents are U.S. citizens!
Check your favorite Birfoon website Rouge. Search for Cruz. Let us know what you find
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,
What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.
He was just in Iowa testing the waters.
This is a great Post!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Better yet, I posted the whole link, loser. You and your bosom buddy Rogue didn't like it, it contradicted what you'd LIKE to believe. Still waiting for that link that Topix deleted, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Sure , Topix deletes links. Told you , send it to me direct. You can as I'm registered. Are you? Why not? Personal info? You've given it all already , what's the difference? It spells LOSER all the way.
Path, get real! I've never clicked on one of your links. Mainly because there hasn't been any, moron. Send you an email? Not a chance in hell. You do know that Topix deletes posts, right? So, if my post was deleted, so was the link. Your name calling only shows your immaturity. Have at it, Path! It is your style.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama administration stops ban on sale, import of older Apple devices

In a letter, U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman said that his decision to lift the ban was based on a review of “various policy considerations” related to whether companies can sue competitors for infringing on patents covering technology that has been deemed standard and essential for the industry.

Such patents are supposed to be licensed to competitors at fair and reasonable rates. In January, the Justice Department and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued a policy statement saying that courts evaluating whether companies can ask for bans due to infringement on those types of patents should be held to very specific criteria to ensure that the technology they cover is readily available to the full industry.

Froman said that he had to evaluate whether the ruling mandating a ban on the older phones was counter to the public interest, as well as how an import and sales ban might affect competition in the United States.

He also made clear that while he disapproved the ITC decision, Samsung may still be entitled to damages in the future.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path, get real! I've never clicked on one of your links. Mainly because there hasn't been any, moron. Send you an email? Not a chance in hell. You do know that Topix deletes posts, right? So, if my post was deleted, so was the link. Your name calling only shows your immaturity. Have at it, Path! It is your style.
You didn't have to click, loser, I posted the whole statistical link, country by country. Geez, and since when are links, just links, deleted? C'mon, Mr Liars, post the link here again and why not, to my registered Topix Address? Not a chance in hell? Why?

How it must suck to know that everyone here knows you're a misinformed liar.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Here it is again, born loser. Another source. Waht more? They all say the same, incidentally. What does YOURS, the deleted one say? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) And stop clicking, you don't have to. But then, you've seen it before, haven't you? Enjoy. Waiting for YOUR numbers now :

Murders with firearms (most recent) by country

VIEW DATA: Totals
Definition Source Printable version

Bar Graph Pie Chart Map

Showing latest available data.

Rank

Countries

Amount

# 1 South Africa: 31,918 killings

# 2 Colombia: 21,898

# 3 Thailand: 20,032

# 4 United States: 9,369

# 5 Philippines: 7,708

# 6 Mexico: 2,606

# 7 Slovakia: 2,356

# 8 El Salvador: 1,441

# 9 Zimbabwe: 598

# 10 Peru: 442

# 11 Germany: 269

# 12 Czech Republic: 181

# 13 Ukraine: 173

# 14 Canada: 144

# 15 Albania: 135

# 16 Costa Rica: 131

# 17 Azerbaijan: 120

# 18 Poland: 111

# 19 Uruguay: 109

# 20 Spain: 97

# 21 Portugal: 90

# 22 Croatia: 76

# 23 Switzerland: 68

# 24 Bulgaria: 63

# 25 Australia: 59

# 26 Sweden: 58

# 27 Bolivia: 52

# 28 Japan: 47

# 29 Slovenia: 39

= 30 Belarus: 38

= 30 Hungary: 38

# 32 Latvia: 28

# 33 Burma: 27

# 34 Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of: 26

# 35 Austria: 25

# 36 Estonia: 21

# 37 Moldova: 20

# 38 Lithuania: 16

= 39 United Kingdom: 14

= 39 Denmark: 14

# 41 Ireland: 12

# 42 New Zealand: 10

# 43 Chile: 9

Crime in Chile

# 44 Cyprus: 4

# 45 Morocco: 1

= 46 Oman: 0

= 46 Luxembourg: 0

= 46 Iceland: 0

Total: 100,693
Weighted average: 2,097.8

Check Wikipedia now. Or afraid?

Remember now, no clicking necessary.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, that was NationMaster.com . Got it? Can't click it, write in Google little triangle in the middle, and click.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

And it works, so sorry.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...
World Tribune TV
lynching
Cosmic Tribune
evolvingGod
Monday, July 8th, 2013 | Posted by WorldTribune.com
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’
Special to WorldTribune.com
By Grace Vuoto
There is a problem with President Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate: It’s a forgery, say multiple forensic experts who have examined it. A report detailing the evidence will soon be presented to Congress.
On April 27, 2011 the White House released Mr. Obama’s long-form birth certificate in an attempt to quell a public firestorm over the validity of the shorter version he provided prior to his 2008 election. A group of concerned citizens in Arizona suspected the Certificate of Live Birth produced in 2011 by the administration was fabricated; they asked Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County to investigate.
“We have obtained an affidavit from a certified document analyzer, Reed Hayes, that states the document is a 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it,” said Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Lt. Mike Zullo in an exclusive interview with WorldTribune.
This is a key development, asserts Lt. Zullo, because Mr. Hayes is a certified handwriting analyst and forensic document examiner who worked repeatedly for Perkins Coie, a reputable law firm, and was deemed a dependable professional in their legal cases. Moreover, Perkins Coie has defended Mr. Obama in his legal jousts on the birth certificate matter over the past five years.
Still according to wnd.com and Newman, U.S. Postal Service carrier LMAO (LRS tm reg'd

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You didn't have to click, loser, I posted the whole statistical link, country by country. Geez, and since when are links, just links, deleted? C'mon, Mr Liars, post the link here again and why not, to my registered Topix Address? Not a chance in hell? Why?
How it must suck to know that everyone here knows you're a misinformed liar.
You bonehead. I posted it twice, just like I said I did. It was removed. Get over it (if you can). Bytch, whine, moan! And I see you're back to your favorite phrase, "how it must suck"! LMAO! Sorry Path but you just don't matter enough.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Have fun Path. I assume the UN is a reasonable resource?

http://chartsbin.com/view/1454

Now, STFU you moron.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I think hell hath frozen over.
CNN is reporting that there is a massive cover-up of the Benghazi affair.
That the diplomatic mission was been a cover for a CIA spy ring and crawling with as many as 35 CIA operatives at the time of the attack.
It's starting to make perfect sense now.
The media is tired of taking a bruising for this president and is going to start doing some real all-around investigative journalism and asking some hard-hitting questions.
People want to be informed.
I knew Hillary was lying about that stupid Youtube video. She was stammering. She didn't know what she was saying.
I could tell from a mile away that she was lying.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
You ignored the entire question... doesn't bode well for your theory.
Motive.
Again...
What advantage does Ann give her son by smuggling him into the country to ensure he was "naturally born"?
He was already a citizen by U.S. law because his mother was born and raised in Kansas.
Being "naturally born" ONLY GRANTS the ability to run for President.
Your theory seems to depend entirely on the foreknowledge that he would be in a presidential election.
You are right on the cusp of "magic".
You can't just make accusations up then feel your target must defend themselves against your ideas.
That is called Napoleonic Justice... and it died out, well... with Napoleon.
----------
To sum up...
I will GRANT you Kenya... fine.
He was STILL an American citizen.
Why the complex rouse to make it appear he was born in Hawaii?
Why report the birth announcement to multiple Hawaiian newspapers?
The only conclusion you may logically make is that Ann KNEW her son would become president.
Precognition is magic.
So...do you believe in magic?
Your side proffered the fraudulent birth certificate, so I am asking the questions!

Just for shits and giggles, explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone reported an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?

Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, your shitting and I'm giggling.

How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?

Finally, why would Obama say he was born in Kenya if it weren't true?

Class dismissed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,281 - 146,300 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,078,219
Amy 7-22 3 min PEllen 13
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 22 min Uncle Samowitz 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min truth 48,837
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 46 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Roxie Darling 258
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 4,542
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs