BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,261 - 146,280 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
LCN Llin

United States

#166329 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Like it or not, 2014 is cooking up to be a Republican year..........
Yada yada yada.

Birthers are God's revenge on the republican nuts

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166330 Aug 3, 2013
PS : Sorry, I also get it now. Yes, you supply a lot more links than I do - unsolicited links as you do not have the knowledge to post on your own, and spontaneously. I do, which is why I rarely supply links to prove what I write. Most of what I post comes from memory, not from hate and racist links that you pursue all day on the internet. But ask me to prove what I've stated, you got it immediately.

Ottawa

#166331 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem proving your point?
Fool. Where do I find anything that says "The Germans and Russians never supported the Iraq invasion". They never did, and no media, right, left, centre, ever said they did.

Stop playing your childish games and give me that WND.com link that said they approved the invasion. YOU said it, YOU prove it, even gave you some parables on your and your gay neighbour, remember, your secret boy friend. He told me about it.
Grand Birther

United States

#166332 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I post many more links than you do and they almost always work!
Rogue Moron is under the impression simply posting a link with his garbage opinions proves their legitimacy.

More often than not, Rogue Moron's own links disprove his hate-filled fantasies. Every times he gets called out for it he simply ignores the truth.
LCN Llin

United States

#166333 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 523, 715 people voted for Libertarian Bob Barr yet only 161,797 fro Green Party Cynthia McKenny.
That does not say much about the Green Party, does it?!?
"...yet only 161,797 fro Green "
LOL

"for" in English which must be your second language?
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166334 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for the real birth certificate ;-)
<quoted text>
Actually the very first birthers were the Clintoestas.
The 'Birthers' Began on the Left
Feb 7, 2010 8:32 PM EST
Investigating the roots of the Obama birthplace conspiracy theory, Wingnuts author John Avlon uncovers the first Birther—and finds she’s a Hillary Clinton supporter also implicated in Dan Rather’s exit from CBS.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02...
John Avlon is a Republican who advised Rudy Giuliani.

Beam Me Up Scotty!

Do the Math

La Mirada, CA

#166335 Aug 3, 2013
I have a question,

What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.

He was just in Iowa testing the waters.

can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?
LCN Llin

United States

#166336 Aug 3, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Beam Me Up Scotty!
Birther distract the republican party,
waste GOP time and money
and thus birthers are good Democrats.
LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166337 Aug 3, 2013
Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,

What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.

As true lovers of the Constitution and Rule of Law, Birfoons will resort to every 2nd graders fall back "he kicked me first" defense
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166338 Aug 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't. Why lie like that? Why did you STATE, for the 5th time, minimum, that Germany and Russia endorsed the Iraq invasion? Five times I've asked for a link, some kind of proof. Never a reply because, simple, THEY NEVER DID. You made it up, and as per every birther fabrication, you post it, you actually believe it.
I've posted a link for every statement I've made here. Not one single exception. I can't back it up, I don't state, I opiniate it, I guess it, I believe so, but I don't state it like you do when you can't even back it up.
You were wrong on the gun statistics and you know it. I gave you UN statistics, you garbled something about me not believing WND.com but you don't post it. And anyone has a question on what I advance, I answer it. You don't.
You supplied, unsolicited, a chart on health care, comparing Canada , the UK and the US. Totally bogus, though you knew it, riddled with outlandish made-up medical numbers,, "but what the hell, let's post it for its shock effect, and never mind, I'll never refer to it again". Which you wisely have not done.
I dare you to go back as far as you can, Rogue, and give me an example, just one, where I did not supply a link or proof when requested. Then, we'll examine your record on that. Deal? Oh, yes, I forgot, most of yours that you can't prove are just "generalised" and others are "exceptions". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
What a lie! You "can't" even post a link. BSer!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166339 Aug 3, 2013
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/postman-ayers-fami...

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/ex-communist-natio...

As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.

“Pravda called out the U.S. press for its deliberate neglect of the largest scandal in modern American history,” Cotter wrote in a March 29 Pravda commentary.“Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio released credible forensic evidence that Barack Obama, presumed President of the United States, presented to the world a forged Birth Certificate on April 27th, 2011.”

She added,“Since then, the scandal has only expanded. Former United States Postal Service worker Allen Hulton has recently come forward with compelling testimony given under Oath, which leads to only one conclusion: Barack Obama attended College in the United States as a Foreign Student.”

Cotter details results from a WND investigation revealing a retired U.S. Postal Service carrier claims the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers helped finance Obama’s Harvard education – and that Ayers’ mother indicated she believed Obama was a foreign student.

Ottawa

#166340 Aug 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lie! You "can't" even post a link. BSer!
Better yet, I posted the whole link, loser. You and your bosom buddy Rogue didn't like it, it contradicted what you'd LIKE to believe. Still waiting for that link that Topix deleted, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Sure , Topix deletes links. Told you , send it to me direct. You can as I'm registered. Are you? Why not? Personal info? You've given it all already , what's the difference? It spells LOSER all the way.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166341 Aug 3, 2013
Whose smarter? Warren Buffet or Kenny Dichter? Kenny sold his last venture to Warren who renamed his company NetJets. So why is Kenny going to by turboprop planes? They are slower than jets ..... but they use less fuel.
I think Kenney is better that fuel prices will remain high and if that is the case, Kenny will win and ..... Warren Buffet will lose! I guess we will have to wait until about 2020 to find out who is the winner.
Oh, in any event, it will work out fine for Beechcraft as they come out of bankruptcy.

Beechcraft Secures Largest General Aviation Propeller Aircraft Order in History, Valued at $1.4 Billion

Deal includes up to 105 King Air 350i aircraft and associated maintenance services for Wheels Up, a new private aviation membership company, formed by Marquis Jet founder

WICHITA, Kan.(Aug. 1, 2013)– Beechcraft Corporation today announced it has secured an order for up to a total of 105 King Air 350i aircraft, valued at $788 million, from Wheels Up, representing the largest general aviation propeller driven aircraft order in history. Wheels Up is a membership-based private aviation program that eliminates fixed costs and provides unparalleled flexibility established by Kenny Dichter and the team that founded Marquis Jet, which redefined private air travel with the first 25-hour fractional jet card program. Beechcraft has been named the aircraft and comprehensive maintenance provider for Wheels Up in North America and Western Europe, with the entire value of the deal totaling up to $1.4 billion.

The first 35 Beechcraft King Airs will be delivered to Wheels Up between now and mid-2015 with the first nine deliveries to be made in 2013. Wheels Up will initially focus on the Northeastern United States. The deal includes options for 70 additional aircraft as Wheels Up expands nationally over the next two to three years.

Bill Boisture, Beechcraft Chief Executive Officer, said,“The Beechcraft King Air 350i is the perfect aircraft for Wheels Up due to its proven track record of tremendous flexibility and efficiency for regional travel. The pairing of the 350i and support from our world-class maintenance organization with the innovative founders and management team of Wheels Up is a winning combination.”

Kenny Dichter, Wheels Up Founder and Chief Executive Officer, said,“We are excited to offer the King Air 350i for the first time on an exclusive basis in a national fleet format as Wheels Up redefines private aviation’s entry point.”

http://newsroom.hawkerbeechcraft.com/news/bee...

Ottawa

#166342 Aug 3, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/pos tman-ayers-family-put-foreigne r-obama-through-school/
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/ex-communist-natio...
As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.
“Pravda called out the U.S. press for its deliberate neglect of the largest scandal in modern American history,” Cotter wrote in a March 29 Pravda commentary.“Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio released credible forensic evidence that Barack Obama, presumed President of the United States, presented to the world a forged Birth Certificate on April 27th, 2011.”
She added,“Since then, the scandal has only expanded. Former United States Postal Service worker Allen Hulton has recently come forward with compelling testimony given under Oath, which leads to only one conclusion: Barack Obama attended College in the United States as a Foreign Student.”
Cotter details results from a WND investigation revealing a retired U.S. Postal Service carrier claims the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers helped finance Obama’s Harvard education – and that Ayers’ mother indicated she believed Obama was a foreign student.
According to wnd.com and Newman, U.S. Postal Service carrier LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#166343 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 523, 715 people voted for Libertarian Bob Barr yet only 161,797 fro Green Party Cynthia McKenny.
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"...yet only 161,797 fro Green "
LOL
"for" in English which must be your second language?
Typical Libtard troll, can't rebut my point sew they correct a minor typo! How sophomoric!

Location hidden

#166344 Aug 3, 2013
Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
As true lovers of the Constitution and Rule of Law, Birfoons will resort to every 2nd graders fall back "he kicked me first" defense
Sillytards, you can be born on Mars and still be a Natural Born Citizen ........ if both of your parents are U.S. citizens!

Location hidden

#166345 Aug 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for the real birth certificate ;-)
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Actually the very first birthers were the Clintoestas.
The 'Birthers' Began on the Left
Feb 7, 2010 8:32 PM EST
Investigating the roots of the Obama birthplace conspiracy theory, Wingnuts author John Avlon uncovers the first Birther—and finds she’s a Hillary Clinton supporter also implicated in Dan Rather’s exit from CBS.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02 ...
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Beam Me Up Scotty!
Soooo, what is you point? That he is wrong about the first Birthers being Clintonestas?!?
"Bones" McCoy is more likely to do a frontal lobotomy on you than anything else.

Location hidden

#166346 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Barr became a truth teller in later life.
Cynthia is still a truth teller for the most part.
The politicians in Washington DC do not appreciate truth tellers.
Bob Barr is a Libertarian who ran as a Republican just like Ron and Rand Paul. Libertarians are ultra-Conservatives of physical issues but ultra-Liberal of Social and Religious issues.
Cynthia McKenny is an ultra-Progressives all on three issues. So exactly what soe Bob and Cynthia have in common?

Location hidden

#166347 Aug 3, 2013
Oh, Bob Barr was a Republican between 1968 and 2004 when he became an independent until 2008 when he became a Libertarian until 2011 when he returned to the Republican Party.

Location hidden

#166348 Aug 3, 2013
Do the Math wrote:
SEX IN THE SHOWER
In a recent survey commissioned by President Obama, his supporters have proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower.

The survey was carried out for Democrats by a leading soap and toiletries firm.

The results revealed that 86% of Obama supporters said that they have had sex in the shower.

The remaining 14% said they haven't been to prison yet.
Sort of brings tears to your eyes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min J RULES 69,000
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 49 min joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,673
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,100,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search