BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166320 Aug 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
But I doubt that any of the Libtards will accept it as it is posted on WND. Now if it was posted on Solon, they wood!
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams1.pdf
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams2.pdf
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166321 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So just where do you get your funding from? North Korea?!?
GP is supported by hard working Americans who are disillusioned by Republican gangsters and Democratic Racketeers in collusion with corrupt corporate mainstream media and corrupt corporate Right wing media.

Proof Enclosed:

==========

To add insult to injury Obama and Clinton endorsed Lieberman instead of the Democratic primary winner Ned Lamont.

Sen. Joe Lieberman Backed by GOP White House Donors
Oct 21, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/m3h657c

Lieberman's 1,877-page campaign finance report, made public by the Federal Election Commission this week, shows that while he relied on a lot of familiar Democratic names to help him collect $5.1 million since beginning his general election campaign Aug. 9 as an independent, he also got significant help from the White House donor network.... Among the post-primary contributors to the Connecticut senator, running as an independent for a fourth term, was Joseph Allbaugh, one of the four members of Bush's tight inner circle during his 2000 presidential campaign, and two Republican Senate committee chairmen.

Also giving was Melvin Sembler, former ambassador to Italy and longtime friend of the Bush family, former assistant Republican Senate Leader Don Nickles, and dozens of others from Texas, Missouri, Colorado and other states where Lieberman usually does not find contributors....

From Texas came typically Republican donors like Allbaugh, Bush's 2000 national campaign manager and now an Austin-based business and homeland security consultant; Benjamin Warren, chief executive officer of ITC Trading Company; Leo Fields, a Dallas investment adviser; Alex Thomas, a San Antonio investor; and Robert Marbut, a San Antonio television executive.

From Florida, there was Sembler and his wife, Betty; Lake Worth builder Bruce Toll; St. Petersburg college executive Carl Kuttler; and Weston attorney Teddy Klinghoffer.

And from all over the country came other big GOP names: Maryland attorney Peter Winik; New York corporate executive Lewis Eisenberg; Greensboro, N.C., foundation executive E.S. Melvin, Washington consultant Debra M. Bryant and Chattanooga retiree Dudley Porter.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/10/21/2600...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166322 Aug 3, 2013
GP org wrote:
US now ranks 53rd in World Press Freedom Index
US drops 9 places, partly due to suspicion of journalists who question "war on terrorism." / October 31, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/k8xz3tq
So you think that the United States of America has freedom of the press?
Maybe you even believe those allegations of a liberal media bias?
Well, guess again.
Sure, the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution dictates that "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press..."
And they haven't.
But that doesn't keep journalists from being persecuted for challenging the White House's talking points.
http://www.opednews.com/Diary/United-States-n...
And jest who be opednews? Jest an opinion from da socials-left!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166323 Aug 3, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
GP is supported by hard working Americans who are disillusioned by Republican gangsters and Democratic Racketeers in collusion with corrupt corporate mainstream media and corrupt corporate Right wing media.
Proof Enclosed:
==========
To add insult to injury Obama and Clinton endorsed Lieberman instead of the Democratic primary winner Ned Lamont.
Sen. Joe Lieberman Backed by GOP White House Donors
Oct 21, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/m3h657c
Lieberman's 1,877-page campaign finance report, made public by the Federal Election Commission this week, shows that while he relied on a lot of familiar Democratic names to help him collect $5.1 million since beginning his general election campaign Aug. 9 as an independent, he also got significant help from the White House donor network.... Among the post-primary contributors to the Connecticut senator, running as an independent for a fourth term, was Joseph Allbaugh, one of the four members of Bush's tight inner circle during his 2000 presidential campaign, and two Republican Senate committee chairmen.
Also giving was Melvin Sembler, former ambassador to Italy and longtime friend of the Bush family, former assistant Republican Senate Leader Don Nickles, and dozens of others from Texas, Missouri, Colorado and other states where Lieberman usually does not find contributors....
From Texas came typically Republican donors like Allbaugh, Bush's 2000 national campaign manager and now an Austin-based business and homeland security consultant; Benjamin Warren, chief executive officer of ITC Trading Company; Leo Fields, a Dallas investment adviser; Alex Thomas, a San Antonio investor; and Robert Marbut, a San Antonio television executive.
From Florida, there was Sembler and his wife, Betty; Lake Worth builder Bruce Toll; St. Petersburg college executive Carl Kuttler; and Weston attorney Teddy Klinghoffer.
And from all over the country came other big GOP names: Maryland attorney Peter Winik; New York corporate executive Lewis Eisenberg; Greensboro, N.C., foundation executive E.S. Melvin, Washington consultant Debra M. Bryant and Chattanooga retiree Dudley Porter.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/10/21/2600...
In 2008 523, 715 people voted for Libertarian Bob Barr yet only 161,797 fro Green Party Cynthia McKenny.
That does not say much about the Green Party, does it?!?
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166324 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And jest who be opednews? Jest an opinion from da socials-left!
Too my knowledge everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me.

TRY THE GOOGLE.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166325 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I post many more links than you do and they almost always work!
You don't. Why lie like that? Why did you STATE, for the 5th time, minimum, that Germany and Russia endorsed the Iraq invasion? Five times I've asked for a link, some kind of proof. Never a reply because, simple, THEY NEVER DID. You made it up, and as per every birther fabrication, you post it, you actually believe it.

I've posted a link for every statement I've made here. Not one single exception. I can't back it up, I don't state, I opiniate it, I guess it, I believe so, but I don't state it like you do when you can't even back it up.

You were wrong on the gun statistics and you know it. I gave you UN statistics, you garbled something about me not believing WND.com but you don't post it. And anyone has a question on what I advance, I answer it. You don't.

You supplied, unsolicited, a chart on health care, comparing Canada , the UK and the US. Totally bogus, though you knew it, riddled with outlandish made-up medical numbers,, "but what the hell, let's post it for its shock effect, and never mind, I'll never refer to it again". Which you wisely have not done.

I dare you to go back as far as you can, Rogue, and give me an example, just one, where I did not supply a link or proof when requested. Then, we'll examine your record on that. Deal? Oh, yes, I forgot, most of yours that you can't prove are just "generalised" and others are "exceptions". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166326 Aug 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for the real birth certificate ;-)
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
That would exist only in Kenya where Obama himself said he was born.
You know that Obama was the first birther, right?
Actually the very first birthers were the Clintoestas.

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left
Feb 7, 2010 8:32 PM EST
Investigating the roots of the Obama birthplace conspiracy theory, Wingnuts author John Avlon uncovers the first Birther—and finds she’s a Hillary Clinton supporter also implicated in Dan Rather’s exit from CBS.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02...
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166327 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 523, 715 people voted for Libertarian Bob Barr yet only 161,797 fro Green Party Cynthia McKenny.
That does not say much about the Green Party, does it?!?
Bob Barr became a truth teller in later life.

Cynthia is still a truth teller for the most part.

The politicians in Washington DC do not appreciate truth tellers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166328 Aug 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't, you post them like a child, stuff you like with no basis in fact. You just post 'em, like the Germans and Russians when the whole world KNOWS they did not support the invasion of Iraq.
Then you should have no problem proving your point?
LCN Llin

United States

#166329 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Like it or not, 2014 is cooking up to be a Republican year..........
Yada yada yada.

Birthers are God's revenge on the republican nuts

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166330 Aug 3, 2013
PS : Sorry, I also get it now. Yes, you supply a lot more links than I do - unsolicited links as you do not have the knowledge to post on your own, and spontaneously. I do, which is why I rarely supply links to prove what I write. Most of what I post comes from memory, not from hate and racist links that you pursue all day on the internet. But ask me to prove what I've stated, you got it immediately.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166331 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem proving your point?
Fool. Where do I find anything that says "The Germans and Russians never supported the Iraq invasion". They never did, and no media, right, left, centre, ever said they did.

Stop playing your childish games and give me that WND.com link that said they approved the invasion. YOU said it, YOU prove it, even gave you some parables on your and your gay neighbour, remember, your secret boy friend. He told me about it.
Grand Birther

United States

#166332 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I post many more links than you do and they almost always work!
Rogue Moron is under the impression simply posting a link with his garbage opinions proves their legitimacy.

More often than not, Rogue Moron's own links disprove his hate-filled fantasies. Every times he gets called out for it he simply ignores the truth.
LCN Llin

United States

#166333 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 523, 715 people voted for Libertarian Bob Barr yet only 161,797 fro Green Party Cynthia McKenny.
That does not say much about the Green Party, does it?!?
"...yet only 161,797 fro Green "
LOL

"for" in English which must be your second language?
GP org

Sayville, NY

#166334 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for the real birth certificate ;-)
<quoted text>
Actually the very first birthers were the Clintoestas.
The 'Birthers' Began on the Left
Feb 7, 2010 8:32 PM EST
Investigating the roots of the Obama birthplace conspiracy theory, Wingnuts author John Avlon uncovers the first Birther—and finds she’s a Hillary Clinton supporter also implicated in Dan Rather’s exit from CBS.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02...
John Avlon is a Republican who advised Rudy Giuliani.

Beam Me Up Scotty!

Do the Math

La Mirada, CA

#166335 Aug 3, 2013
I have a question,

What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.

He was just in Iowa testing the waters.

can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?
LCN Llin

United States

#166336 Aug 3, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
John Avlon is a Republican who advised Rudy Giuliani.
Beam Me Up Scotty!
Birther distract the republican party,
waste GOP time and money
and thus birthers are good Democrats.
LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166337 Aug 3, 2013
Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,

What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.

He was just in Iowa testing the waters.

can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?
As true lovers of the Constitution and Rule of Law, Birfoons will resort to every 2nd graders fall back "he kicked me first" defense
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166338 Aug 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't. Why lie like that? Why did you STATE, for the 5th time, minimum, that Germany and Russia endorsed the Iraq invasion? Five times I've asked for a link, some kind of proof. Never a reply because, simple, THEY NEVER DID. You made it up, and as per every birther fabrication, you post it, you actually believe it.
I've posted a link for every statement I've made here. Not one single exception. I can't back it up, I don't state, I opiniate it, I guess it, I believe so, but I don't state it like you do when you can't even back it up.
You were wrong on the gun statistics and you know it. I gave you UN statistics, you garbled something about me not believing WND.com but you don't post it. And anyone has a question on what I advance, I answer it. You don't.
You supplied, unsolicited, a chart on health care, comparing Canada , the UK and the US. Totally bogus, though you knew it, riddled with outlandish made-up medical numbers,, "but what the hell, let's post it for its shock effect, and never mind, I'll never refer to it again". Which you wisely have not done.
I dare you to go back as far as you can, Rogue, and give me an example, just one, where I did not supply a link or proof when requested. Then, we'll examine your record on that. Deal? Oh, yes, I forgot, most of yours that you can't prove are just "generalised" and others are "exceptions". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
What a lie! You "can't" even post a link. BSer!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166339 Aug 3, 2013
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/postman-ayers-fami...

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/ex-communist-natio...

As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.

“Pravda called out the U.S. press for its deliberate neglect of the largest scandal in modern American history,” Cotter wrote in a March 29 Pravda commentary.“Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio released credible forensic evidence that Barack Obama, presumed President of the United States, presented to the world a forged Birth Certificate on April 27th, 2011.”

She added,“Since then, the scandal has only expanded. Former United States Postal Service worker Allen Hulton has recently come forward with compelling testimony given under Oath, which leads to only one conclusion: Barack Obama attended College in the United States as a Foreign Student.”

Cotter details results from a WND investigation revealing a retired U.S. Postal Service carrier claims the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers helped finance Obama’s Harvard education – and that Ayers’ mother indicated she believed Obama was a foreign student.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Grau 68,556
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min reality check 50,036
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min John Galt 1,115,126
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,299
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RACE 7,795

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]