BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166351 Aug 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,

What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.

He was just in Iowa testing the waters.

can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?
Sillytards, you can be born on Mars and still be a Natural Born Citizen ........ if both of your parents are U.S. citizens!
Check your favorite Birfoon website Rouge. Search for Cruz. Let us know what you find
LCN Llin

United States

#166352 Aug 3, 2013
Do the Math wrote:
I have a question,
What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president? After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.
He was just in Iowa testing the waters.
can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?
This is a great Post!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166353 Aug 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, I posted the whole link, loser. You and your bosom buddy Rogue didn't like it, it contradicted what you'd LIKE to believe. Still waiting for that link that Topix deleted, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Sure , Topix deletes links. Told you , send it to me direct. You can as I'm registered. Are you? Why not? Personal info? You've given it all already , what's the difference? It spells LOSER all the way.
Path, get real! I've never clicked on one of your links. Mainly because there hasn't been any, moron. Send you an email? Not a chance in hell. You do know that Topix deletes posts, right? So, if my post was deleted, so was the link. Your name calling only shows your immaturity. Have at it, Path! It is your style.
LCN Llin

United States

#166354 Aug 3, 2013
Obama administration stops ban on sale, import of older Apple devices

In a letter, U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman said that his decision to lift the ban was based on a review of “various policy considerations” related to whether companies can sue competitors for infringing on patents covering technology that has been deemed standard and essential for the industry.

Such patents are supposed to be licensed to competitors at fair and reasonable rates. In January, the Justice Department and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued a policy statement saying that courts evaluating whether companies can ask for bans due to infringement on those types of patents should be held to very specific criteria to ensure that the technology they cover is readily available to the full industry.

Froman said that he had to evaluate whether the ruling mandating a ban on the older phones was counter to the public interest, as well as how an import and sales ban might affect competition in the United States.

He also made clear that while he disapproved the ITC decision, Samsung may still be entitled to damages in the future.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166355 Aug 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path, get real! I've never clicked on one of your links. Mainly because there hasn't been any, moron. Send you an email? Not a chance in hell. You do know that Topix deletes posts, right? So, if my post was deleted, so was the link. Your name calling only shows your immaturity. Have at it, Path! It is your style.
You didn't have to click, loser, I posted the whole statistical link, country by country. Geez, and since when are links, just links, deleted? C'mon, Mr Liars, post the link here again and why not, to my registered Topix Address? Not a chance in hell? Why?

How it must suck to know that everyone here knows you're a misinformed liar.

Ottawa

#166356 Aug 3, 2013
Here it is again, born loser. Another source. Waht more? They all say the same, incidentally. What does YOURS, the deleted one say? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) And stop clicking, you don't have to. But then, you've seen it before, haven't you? Enjoy. Waiting for YOUR numbers now :

Murders with firearms (most recent) by country

VIEW DATA: Totals
Definition Source Printable version

Bar Graph Pie Chart Map

Showing latest available data.

Rank

Countries

Amount

# 1 South Africa: 31,918 killings

# 2 Colombia: 21,898

# 3 Thailand: 20,032

# 4 United States: 9,369

# 5 Philippines: 7,708

# 6 Mexico: 2,606

# 7 Slovakia: 2,356

# 8 El Salvador: 1,441

# 9 Zimbabwe: 598

# 10 Peru: 442

# 11 Germany: 269

# 12 Czech Republic: 181

# 13 Ukraine: 173

# 14 Canada: 144

# 15 Albania: 135

# 16 Costa Rica: 131

# 17 Azerbaijan: 120

# 18 Poland: 111

# 19 Uruguay: 109

# 20 Spain: 97

# 21 Portugal: 90

# 22 Croatia: 76

# 23 Switzerland: 68

# 24 Bulgaria: 63

# 25 Australia: 59

# 26 Sweden: 58

# 27 Bolivia: 52

# 28 Japan: 47

# 29 Slovenia: 39

= 30 Belarus: 38

= 30 Hungary: 38

# 32 Latvia: 28

# 33 Burma: 27

# 34 Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of: 26

# 35 Austria: 25

# 36 Estonia: 21

# 37 Moldova: 20

# 38 Lithuania: 16

= 39 United Kingdom: 14

= 39 Denmark: 14

# 41 Ireland: 12

# 42 New Zealand: 10

# 43 Chile: 9

Crime in Chile

# 44 Cyprus: 4

# 45 Morocco: 1

= 46 Oman: 0

= 46 Luxembourg: 0

= 46 Iceland: 0

Total: 100,693
Weighted average: 2,097.8

Check Wikipedia now. Or afraid?

Remember now, no clicking necessary.

Ottawa

#166357 Aug 3, 2013
Sorry, that was NationMaster.com . Got it? Can't click it, write in Google little triangle in the middle, and click.

Ottawa

#166358 Aug 3, 2013
And it works, so sorry.

Ottawa

#166359 Aug 3, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...
World Tribune TV
lynching
Cosmic Tribune
evolvingGod
Monday, July 8th, 2013 | Posted by WorldTribune.com
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’
Special to WorldTribune.com
By Grace Vuoto
There is a problem with President Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate: It’s a forgery, say multiple forensic experts who have examined it. A report detailing the evidence will soon be presented to Congress.
On April 27, 2011 the White House released Mr. Obama’s long-form birth certificate in an attempt to quell a public firestorm over the validity of the shorter version he provided prior to his 2008 election. A group of concerned citizens in Arizona suspected the Certificate of Live Birth produced in 2011 by the administration was fabricated; they asked Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County to investigate.
Lead Investigator Lt. Mike Zullo.
Lead Investigator Lt. Mike Zullo.
“We have obtained an affidavit from a certified document analyzer, Reed Hayes, that states the document is a 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it,” said Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Lt. Mike Zullo in an exclusive interview with WorldTribune.
This is a key development, asserts Lt. Zullo, because Mr. Hayes is a certified handwriting analyst and forensic document examiner who worked repeatedly for Perkins Coie, a reputable law firm, and was deemed a dependable professional in their legal cases. Moreover, Perkins Coie has defended Mr. Obama in his legal jousts on the birth certificate matter over the past five years.
Still according to wnd.com and Newman, U.S. Postal Service carrier LMAO (LRS tm reg'd

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166360 Aug 3, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166361 Aug 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have to click, loser, I posted the whole statistical link, country by country. Geez, and since when are links, just links, deleted? C'mon, Mr Liars, post the link here again and why not, to my registered Topix Address? Not a chance in hell? Why?
How it must suck to know that everyone here knows you're a misinformed liar.
You bonehead. I posted it twice, just like I said I did. It was removed. Get over it (if you can). Bytch, whine, moan! And I see you're back to your favorite phrase, "how it must suck"! LMAO! Sorry Path but you just don't matter enough.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166362 Aug 3, 2013
Have fun Path. I assume the UN is a reasonable resource?

http://chartsbin.com/view/1454

Now, STFU you moron.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#166363 Aug 3, 2013
Jacques,
I think hell hath frozen over.
CNN is reporting that there is a massive cover-up of the Benghazi affair.
That the diplomatic mission was been a cover for a CIA spy ring and crawling with as many as 35 CIA operatives at the time of the attack.
It's starting to make perfect sense now.
The media is tired of taking a bruising for this president and is going to start doing some real all-around investigative journalism and asking some hard-hitting questions.
People want to be informed.
I knew Hillary was lying about that stupid Youtube video. She was stammering. She didn't know what she was saying.
I could tell from a mile away that she was lying.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166365 Aug 3, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
You ignored the entire question... doesn't bode well for your theory.
Motive.
Again...
What advantage does Ann give her son by smuggling him into the country to ensure he was "naturally born"?
He was already a citizen by U.S. law because his mother was born and raised in Kansas.
Being "naturally born" ONLY GRANTS the ability to run for President.
Your theory seems to depend entirely on the foreknowledge that he would be in a presidential election.
You are right on the cusp of "magic".
You can't just make accusations up then feel your target must defend themselves against your ideas.
That is called Napoleonic Justice... and it died out, well... with Napoleon.
----------
To sum up...
I will GRANT you Kenya... fine.
He was STILL an American citizen.
Why the complex rouse to make it appear he was born in Hawaii?
Why report the birth announcement to multiple Hawaiian newspapers?
The only conclusion you may logically make is that Ann KNEW her son would become president.
Precognition is magic.
So...do you believe in magic?
Your side proffered the fraudulent birth certificate, so I am asking the questions!

Just for shits and giggles, explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone reported an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?

Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, your shitting and I'm giggling.

How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?

Finally, why would Obama say he was born in Kenya if it weren't true?

Class dismissed!
Big Gulp

Canyon Country, CA

#166366 Aug 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa is queer.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166367 Aug 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
You ignored the entire question... doesn't bode well for your theory.
Motive.
Again...
What advantage does Ann give her son by smuggling him into the country to ensure he was "naturally born"?
He was already a citizen by U.S. law because his mother was born and raised in Kansas.
Being "naturally born" ONLY GRANTS the ability to run for President.
Your theory seems to depend entirely on the foreknowledge that he would be in a presidential election.
You are right on the cusp of "magic".
You can't just make accusations up then feel your target must defend themselves against your ideas.
That is called Napoleonic Justice... and it died out, well... with Napoleon.
----------
To sum up...
I will GRANT you Kenya... fine.
He was STILL an American citizen.
Why the complex rouse to make it appear he was born in Hawaii?
Why report the birth announcement to multiple Hawaiian newspapers?
The only conclusion you may logically make is that Ann KNEW her son would become president.
Precognition is magic.
So...do you believe in magic?
Of course! Either they all believe in magic or they’re all delusional. There is simply no other explanation. Oh, there may be one. Ann was psychic.

Maybe this will help GB out. LOL

“Most striking, though, is how much confidence and faith she had in her son from very early in his life.“She would boast about his brains, his achievements, how brave and bold he was,” Ms. Scott reports. MORE THAN ONE FRIEND REMEMBERED HER SAYING THAT SHE THOUGHT HE COULD EVEN BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Yet for him to make a major mark on the world, Ms. Dunham knew he would need the educational opportunities of both life in another culture and the best prep school in Hawaii”
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/03/books/in-a-...

Moreno Valley, CA

#166368 Aug 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I doubt that any of the Libtards will accept it as it is posted on WND. Now if it was posted on Solon, they wood!
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams1.pdf
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams2.pdf
Wrong again Rogue! We accept it exactly for what it is as posted on WND.

Moreno Valley, CA

#166369 Aug 4, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/pos tman-ayers-family-put-foreigne r-obama-through-school/
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/ex-communist-natio...
As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.
“Pravda called out the U.S. press for its deliberate neglect of the largest scandal in modern American history,” Cotter wrote in a March 29 Pravda commentary.“Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio released credible forensic evidence that Barack Obama, presumed President of the United States, presented to the world a forged Birth Certificate on April 27th, 2011.”
She added,“Since then, the scandal has only expanded. Former United States Postal Service worker Allen Hulton has recently come forward with compelling testimony given under Oath, which leads to only one conclusion: Barack Obama attended College in the United States as a Foreign Student.”
Cotter details results from a WND investigation revealing a retired U.S. Postal Service carrier claims the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers helped finance Obama’s Harvard education – and that Ayers’ mother indicated she believed Obama was a foreign student.
What has Sheriff Joe and his CCP done with all this old new found information? The answer of course is nothing and they never will. Which is to say you will forever be a frustrated birfoon that has no idea when he’s being duped.

Ottawa

#166371 Aug 4, 2013
Big Gulp wrote:
Jacques Ottawa is queer.
Rush and his gay obsessions are back!

Ottawa

#166372 Aug 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I think hell hath frozen over.
CNN is reporting that there is a massive cover-up of the Benghazi affair.
That the diplomatic mission was been a cover for a CIA spy ring and crawling with as many as 35 CIA operatives at the time of the attack.
It's starting to make perfect sense now.
The media is tired of taking a bruising for this president and is going to start doing some real all-around investigative journalism and asking some hard-hitting questions.
People want to be informed.
I knew Hillary was lying about that stupid Youtube video. She was stammering. She didn't know what she was saying.
I could tell from a mile away that she was lying.
For a very educated man, you are most naïve. It's well known that EVERY US mission abroad, from the biggest to the tiniest, is a hotbed of CIA operatives disguised as assorted agricultural attachés, cultural attachés, US aid experts etc. So is every other embassy able to afford such operatives but, to a lesser extent. Except possibly Russia, China and Israel who rank in "spy size" in missions to the U.S.

But, if there were 35 of these so-called operatives at the time of the Benghazi attack, where the hell did they go when the attack was launched? Do you think it's possible for them to just disappear into thin air, that no one, absolutely no one saw them escape? This story is but another conspiracy invention spun by anti-Obama-Hillary Clinton foe/haters. We all know how the State dep't security section screwed up the Ambassador's protection, how help was slow in coming though it's obvious that had it come, it would've been too late, and how its aftermath became a P.R. nightmare, very badly handled. But to speculate that there were 35 operatives in there at the time of the attack, even though there were probably CIA staff operating in the consulate at other times, is ludicrous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,223,334
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min litesong 52,979
Did U get UR FEDERAL BENEFIT CHECK? 9 min Angry Tax Payer 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr lay person 99,411
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,763
News 1 dead 4 injured in separate shootings across C... 3 hr Tourista 2
News Police: Missing woman with brain injury may be ... 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]