BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,306)

Showing posts 146,101 - 146,120 of167,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Poll: Alaska Republicans Want Palin for Senate
Katie Pavlich | Jul 30, 2013

It's been rumored for months that former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin might run for the U.S. Senate. Three weeks ago, Palin herself told Sean Hannity on his radio show that she was "considering it."

A new Public Policy Poll shows Palin is a top choice for the Republican primary and is leading other potential candidates by 10 points.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The summum of irrelevant and ignorant responses. Sigh.
Your dumbazz got the point, right Path? LMAO! What will we do without cars? Hmmm.....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Go to Google, Rogue, LRS, and look up penis and gums.'nuff said.
And when you cannot defend your position, like the killings such as the recent one, was it Miami, 7 dead?, you refer to other examples. That "don't" make it right, Rogue. And you constantly open the door for you to be immediately stuffed, like again in this case. I advocate gun control for everyone, EVERYWEHRE, in Miami, Chicago, ALL OVER. And deaths in Chicago of blacks are just as brutal and insane as deaths of whites, but you do see a difference, as "well, it's Shitcago blacks, hey, that's nuthin'". And stop calling one of your greatest cities Shitcago. It's Chicago.
Once again for the mentally impaired, no one cares what you advocate. No one. Seek help Path! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Another failed post exhibiting your total ignorance of population distribution. You wrote :
"That's funny is that WHITE Americans have over one year more life expectancy than Canadians do". May be true, but you pick White Americans only against the total Canadian population. You were never too good at statistics, now were you? ALL Canadians against just American whites, because you think we only have white people here? And no indigenous population either? Oh, btw, Rogue, I sure would like to have the SOURCE for that statement of yours about white Americans living longer than Canadians. At the same time, would you mind showing the comparison between white Americans only and white Canadians only? Thank you.
You're not embarrassed about being shot down twice in less than one hour? I know I would be.
No, I've been shot down before but it is funny to watch you twist and turn to try and shoot me down. That in itself is worth it!!!
But the fact of the matter is the blacks have the lowest life expectancy of any racial group and you did not mention the murder rate. Yep, blacks make up only 13% of our population yet account for over half of all those murdered of which 93% are murdered by other blacks!!! How sad is that?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbazz got the point, right Path? LMAO! What will we do without cars? Hmmm.....
Fool.

CARS, BUSSES, TRUCKS FIREARMS

transport people kill
transport sick people (ambulances). kill
transport goods. kill
transport all kinds of materials. kill

death, if it occurs,is not intentional kill and always intentional

Main purpose is useful, not to kill. Main purpose is to kill

Do you see the distinction, poor you?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Twink out somewhere else! Perhaps, down at your favorite twink bar? You speaking of facts? LMAO! You've never posted a fact in your life, twinkboy. LMAO!
You still yammering about your fable? Poor pathetic Romper

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

ok, that didn't work out too well, and Justice ha ha LRS will not be able to figure it out, So, in simple terms :

Carrs, buses, trucks will transport, transport sick people (ambulances), transport goods, transport all kinds of materials etc. Death, if it occurs, is not intentional

Fireams kill, kill, kill, kill and killing is always intentional

Main purpose of cars, trucks, buses, is useful, not to kill

Main purpose of firearms is to kill.

Oh, you have to pass a test to drive. What test and control for firearms whose only purpose is to...kill, not target practice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
And when you cannot defend your position, like the killings such as the recent one, was it Miami, 7 dead?, you refer to other examples. That "don't" make it right, Rogue. And you constantly open the door for you to be immediately stuffed, like again in this case. I advocate gun control for everyone, EVERYWEHRE, in Miami, Chicago, ALL OVER. And deaths in Chicago of blacks are just as brutal and insane as deaths of whites, but you do see a difference, as "well, it's Shitcago blacks, hey, that's nuthin'". And stop calling one of your greatest cities Shitcago. It's Chicago.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again for the mentally impaired, no one cares what you advocate. No one. Seek help Path! LMAO!
Hey Jaqueau, it was six victims dead and one perp dead. I don't count perps except I am glad I don't have to pay for their trials and incarceration.
But did you notice that Pedro Vargas was more than a little weird?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Another failed post exhibiting your total ignorance of population distribution. You wrote :
"That's funny is that WHITE Americans have over one year more life expectancy than Canadians do". May be true, but you pick White Americans only against the total Canadian population. You were never too good at statistics, now were you? ALL Canadians against just American whites, because you think we only have white people here? And no indigenous population either? Oh, btw, Rogue, I sure would like to have the SOURCE for that statement of yours about white Americans living longer than Canadians. At the same time, would you mind showing the comparison between white Americans only and white Canadians only? Thank you.
You're not embarrassed about being shot down twice in less than one hour? I know I would be.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've been shot down before but it is funny to watch you twist and turn to try and shoot me down. That in itself is worth it!!!
But the fact of the matter is the blacks have the lowest life expectancy of any racial group and you did not mention the murder rate. Yep, blacks make up only 13% of our population yet account for over half of all those murdered of which 93% are murdered by other blacks!!! How sad is that?
SHOT DOWN in flames. And I don't even get a kick out oif it, it's so easy, you shoot yourself down. Your above reply is the same repetitious attempt at diversion, and it's so blatantly childish and gauche, Rogue. You answer nothing . I asked you for your source, you who ALWAYS have a link, remember? Nothing , as you cooked this one up all by your little self. I never said blacks had the lowest life expectancy. But you just did. Too many blacks cannot afford insurance coverage (health), that's part of the reason for their low life expectancy. And the more prosperous you are, the longer you'll live, generally speaking. Even you must surely know that.

Yes, tell me where you got that statistic on American whites only vs ALL Canadians and when you have that (that'll be the day), get me the statistic on American whites vs Canadian whites only.

Embarrassed? I'd be. Third time in a little over an hour.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Fool.
CARS, BUSSES, TRUCKS FIREARMS
transport people kill
transport sick people (ambulances). kill
transport goods. kill
transport all kinds of materials. kill
death, if it occurs,is not intentional kill and always intentional
Main purpose is useful, not to kill. Main purpose is to kill
Do you see the ignorance behind banning guns? Probably not. You are quick, Path!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

How about this for a welcoming State sign!

NOW ENTERING THE STATE OF INDIANA
-ATTENTION CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS-

Over 300,000 Indiana residents have a legal permit to carry a handgun. They are armed and prepared to defend themselves and others against acts of criminal violence.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Illinois and Chicago have been disarmed for your convenience.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you cannot defend your position, like the killings such as the recent one, was it Miami, 7 dead?, you refer to other examples. That "don't" make it right, Rogue. And you constantly open the door for you to be immediately stuffed, like again in this case. I advocate gun control for everyone, EVERYWEHRE, in Miami, Chicago, ALL OVER. And deaths in Chicago of blacks are just as brutal and insane as deaths of whites, but you do see a difference, as "well, it's Shitcago blacks, hey, that's nuthin'". And stop calling one of your greatest cities Shitcago. It's Chicago.<quoted text>
Hey Jaqueau, it was six victims dead and one perp dead. I don't count perps except I am glad I don't have to pay for their trials and incarceration.
But did you notice that Pedro Vargas was more than a little weird?
I don't know that he seemed weird. If that is the case, how'd he get that gun?

And you are glad the killer is dead. 6 to 1. To you, those are good numbers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

ok, that didn't work out too well, and Justice ha ha LRS will not be able to figure it out, So, in simple terms :
Carrs, buses, trucks will transport, transport sick people (ambulances), transport goods, transport all kinds of materials etc. Death, if it occurs, is not intentional
Fireams kill, kill, kill, kill and killing is always intentional
Main purpose of cars, trucks, buses, is useful, not to kill
Main purpose of firearms is to kill.
Oh, you have to pass a test to drive. What test and control for firearms whose only purpose is to...kill, not target practice.
But sometimes killing some one saves other lives. Just like the cops who took out Pedro Vargas !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
How about this for a welcoming State sign!
NOW ENTERING THE STATE OF INDIANA
-ATTENTION CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS-
Over 300,000 Indiana residents have a legal permit to carry a handgun. They are armed and prepared to defend themselves and others against acts of criminal violence.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Illinois and Chicago have been disarmed for your convenience.
http://allthatspam.blogspot.com/2013/03/now-e...
I wonder if Jacqueau's neighbor put a sign in his yard which pointed to Jaqueau's place and said "He does not own a gun"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
And you are glad the killer is dead. 6 to 1. To you, those are good numbers.
Well, I looked at several articles and none said anything about a criminal record. But other than being a loner, being weird and getting into fights, there was nothing that rang bells.
No I don't get into fights because I go to quite places, drink moderately, etc.
Yes, I would rather he be dead. Saves us taxpayers money. The police took him out before he had a chance to kill his two hostages.
Soem twenty years ago in California they had a guy who had no record, started to get in trouble and finally killed someone. He was convicted, sent to prison where he became worse and then started to have seizures. They did an MRI and found he had a brain tumor, operated on him and he returned to normal.
Now I do not know if he got a new trial based on mental defect or was pardoned, but he did get out of prison early. And that was good.
Why do people go crazy? I don't know. But they must be removed from society until they are cured and no longer a threat.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://allthatspam.blogspot.com/2013/03/now-e...
I wonder if Jacqueau's neighbor put a sign in his yard which pointed to Jaqueau's place and said "He does not own a gun"!
All of the above is incomprehensible to any sane person, Rogue. Funny, there no such gun culture here and therefore 4 times fewer gun deaths per capita. But hey, that's you. Have fun with your toys and somewhere along the way, do make an effort to grow up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Does it matter how he got that gun? Unless he is a convicted felon or a mental case, he has the right to own guns. But in your mind all guns are evil.
So in that case police officers should not be allowed to carry any guns. You do know police officers have higher murder rates than the general population, don't you? They also have very high domestic violence rates .... until the Brady Bill was passed.
That was when they also passed a law that also included anyone convicted of domestic violence, even if a misdemeanor, also lost their rights to bear arms.
All of a sudden we had cops who could not bear arms so many applied for state pardons!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

In January 2000 he had a Jacksonville police Lieutenant crashed his patrol car while stinking drunk. He had a BAC of 0.239 which is three times over the limit.
They 1) suspended him for three months which so happened was the amount of time he was laid up recovering (It is a violation of OSHA to suspend someone who is in recovery from on the job injuries) so he got all his pay back.
They did not prosecute him for DUI because of two laws. One, if you are involved in a DUI accident it is mandatory your lose you DL for one year, no exceptions. And there was another law that says if you do not have a DL, you can not be a police officer.
As if a guy who has a BAC of 0.039 does not know he is drunk and if he doesn't know that, he has no business being a cop!!!
There are way to many bad cops out there. Like the two Detroit cops who were arrested for ... armed robbery the other day!!!~

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
All of the above is incomprehensible to any sane person, Rogue. Funny, there no such gun culture here and therefore 4 times fewer gun deaths per capita. But hey, that's you. Have fun with your toys and somewhere along the way, do make an effort to grow up.
But in your sick mind, law abiding citizen need to turn in their guns so they can not accidentally shoot a person who was assaulting them (Trayvon Martin)! We should just allow someone to beat our brains in and you are okay with that?!?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But in your sick mind, law abiding citizen need to turn in their guns so they can not accidentally shoot a person who was assaulting them (Trayvon Martin)! We should just allow someone to beat our brains in and you are okay with that?!?
Well, Path isn't known for his quickness! Or his reasoning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,101 - 146,120 of167,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 9 min PEllen 13
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Tinka 1,034,175
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min edogxxx 96,137
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Be kuel 505
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 42,993
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr boundary painter 92
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance