BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,101 - 146,120 of 177,520 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166164 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, do I detect envy? My 4 languages, three of which I know well, to you mediocre 1 and only, English.
Well, I surely appreciated your puerile mamma's basement joke, namely inserting typos and errors in my French text. I'm flattered.
I did note the huge improvement in your spelling since Topix delivered spellcheck. You seemed a respectable fellah, then, so I hushed, but I was often tempted to say something.
Tissue Path?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166165 Aug 1, 2013
I see Castro got prison for life with no chance of parole, PLUS, for good measure and in case that should run out, 1,000 additional years.

Wonder if the Kenyans are laughing.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166166 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>Ahhh, do I detect envy? My 4 languages, three of which I know well, to you mediocre 1 and only, English.

Well, I surely appreciated your puerile mamma's basement joke, namely inserting typos and errors in my French text. I'm flattered.

I did note the huge improvement in your spelling since Topix delivered spellcheck. You seemed a respectable fellah, then, so I hushed, but I was often tempted to say something.
Wow fables in French.

I inserted errors in your post? Poor pathetic fool. Did I also embarrass your family with your stupifity?

Ottawa

#166167 Aug 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue Path?
Haha, trying to get into LTR's good graces. Well, I can see him falling for it, some many affinities, don't quit now. Tell me who you know...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166168 Aug 1, 2013
4 languages. None if them English. Oh the envy floods over me!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166169 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Haha, trying to get into LTR's good graces. Well, I can see him falling for it, some many affinities, don't quit now. Tell me who you know...
I'm pretty sure LTR doesn't give a flip about me one way or the other. I simply thought a tissue might be useful at that moment.

Ottawa

#166170 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
4 languages. None if them English. Oh the envy floods over me!
And ONE language and not even close to real English. Thank you God and Topix for spellcheck, says the Huber right-wing conservative birther. Hey, did you notice LRS's trying to nudge closer to you? How does that feel, what does that do for your self-respect? Maybe you can share his two beautiful nurse girl friends, his future ex-brother in-law medicine Nobel winning doctor and LRS's his padded cell, LMAO,(LRS tm reg'd).

Why do you make it so easy? All you got is ad hominem and cheap birther name-calling. Quit while you're merely behind, eh boy?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166171 Aug 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Kentucky. You truly and honestly believe all this insane crap you write.
Please seek help. I mean this sincerely.
Yes, I do believe everything that I post or I wouldn't post it.

The fact that you will not even attempt to answer my question, or even attempt to refute what was said, shows that you are the one who needs to seek help!
Ya think?

How could you possibly prove that statement with a fraudulent birth certificate???
You can't!
You prove once again that SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#166172 Aug 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just further proof that America Got STUPID as proven by the fact that the American dream is being destroyed by an unconstitutional fraudulent Trojan horse usurper who has no legal authority to do so.
SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!
You know, nothing is quite as inspiring as a guy who repeatedly calls people stupid while displaying his own brand of idiocy.

No apostrophe in amoebas. It is not possessive. If you are going to blanket label people... a bit of third grade English can go a long way.

Go back to flaunting your intellectual superiority. Maybe squeeze in a comma now and then.

Are the "sheeple" the ones who elected Obama or the ones that allowed it to happen?

Obama may not have been the best candidate but until the GOP fields someone worth voting for... well, get used to disappointment.

Rand Paul may be conservatives very last hope. You ignored his father and EVERYTHING he said would happen...IS happening.

Conservatives can now look to solidify behind the last real guy we have or, watch the party split and lose the next three or four elections as well.

(Nobody will vote for Chris Christy... the reason may not be sound but it is real enough. Ron Paul was BRILLIANT but "too old". Christy is moderately intelligent. However, the guy is a heart attack waiting to happen.)

We get our act together now... or welcome 8 years of Queen Clinton.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#166173 Aug 1, 2013
Hell... amoeba is plural as is.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#166174 Aug 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do believe everything that I post or I wouldn't post it.
The fact that you will not even attempt to answer my question, or even attempt to refute what was said, shows that you are the one who needs to seek help!
Ya think?
How could you possibly prove that statement with a fraudulent birth certificate???
You can't!
Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time) and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii are lying when they have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the birth certificates (short form and long form) to Obama and that ALL the facts on the image that the White House has put online are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to him.

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). The date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us this date. And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the Hawaii birth certificate and the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166175 Aug 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Hell... amoeba is plural as is.
Plural would be amoebas or amoebae.
So I added a comma, BFD!
Regardless, amoeba means singular.
You are a one-celled brain-dead amoeba, SHEEPLE!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166176 Aug 1, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961
Psst, It was destroyed by the Government for the man who now illegally runs it, SHEEPLE!

Ya think?
You can't!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166177 Aug 1, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time) and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii are lying when they have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the birth certificates (short form and long form) to Obama and that ALL the facts on the image that the White House has put online are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to him.
Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). The date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us this date. And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")
Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the Hawaii birth certificate and the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth.
Heh, heh, heh....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166178 Aug 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, nothing is quite as inspiring as a guy who repeatedly calls people stupid while displaying his own brand of idiocy.
No apostrophe in amoebas. It is not possessive. If you are going to blanket label people... a bit of third grade English can go a long way.
Go back to flaunting your intellectual superiority. Maybe squeeze in a comma now and then.
Are the "sheeple" the ones who elected Obama or the ones that allowed it to happen?
Obama may not have been the best candidate but until the GOP fields someone worth voting for... well, get used to disappointment.
Rand Paul may be conservatives very last hope. You ignored his father and EVERYTHING he said would happen...IS happening.
Conservatives can now look to solidify behind the last real guy we have or, watch the party split and lose the next three or four elections as well.
(Nobody will vote for Chris Christy... the reason may not be sound but it is real enough. Ron Paul was BRILLIANT but "too old". Christy is moderately intelligent. However, the guy is a heart attack waiting to happen.)
We get our act together now... or welcome 8 years of Queen Clinton.
Darn, you remind me of someone! LOL

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#166179 Aug 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, It was destroyed by the Government for the man who now illegally runs it, SHEEPLE!
Ya think?
You can't!
Just for giggles...

Explain the birth announcements in both Hawaiian newspapers.

This is what killed the conspiracy theory.(only days after it started)

Obama was already a citizen regardless. His mother was a citizen, born and raised in Kansas. He would have been an American citizen if he were born on Neptune.

The question of "Natural Born" is where location comes into play.

So, you see...what you lack is MOTIVE.

Are you telling us that she smuggled her son into the US... for the specific distinction of being "naturally born"?

The only advantage he would gain is being able to run for president. Hence... Ann had to be aware at the time...that her son would not only be a politician but a presidential hopeful.

What advantage is she giving her son by bringing him to Hawaii?

Do you get that you are still holding an empty bag?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#166180 Aug 1, 2013
ok, that didn't work out too well, and Justice ha ha LRS will not be able to figure it out, So, in simple terms :
Carrs, buses, trucks will transport, transport sick people (ambulances), transport goods, transport all kinds of materials etc. Death, if it occurs, is not intentional
Fireams kill, kill, kill, kill and killing is always intentional
Main purpose of cars, trucks, buses, is useful, not to kill
Main purpose of firearms is to kill.
Do you see the distinction, poor you?
Oh, you have to pass a test to drive. What test and control for firearms whose only purpose is to...kill, not target practice.
Carlsbad, NM teaches their children to shoot guns.
They are trained to kill.
The ones that are sick can hurt you fast.
Their anger is grosser than a gun.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166181 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
And ONE language and not even close to real English. Thank you God and Topix for spellcheck, says the Huber right-wing conservative birther. Hey, did you notice LRS's trying to nudge closer to you? How does that feel, what does that do for your self-respect? Maybe you can share his two beautiful nurse girl friends, his future ex-brother in-law medicine Nobel winning doctor and LRS's his padded cell, LMAO,(LRS tm reg'd).
Why do you make it so easy? All you got is ad hominem and cheap birther name-calling. Quit while you're merely behind, eh boy?
hey jockitch :)

CANADA! What’s in a name? That which we call a Muslim Brotherhood front group by any other name ...

would smell as bad. The Council on American Islamic Relations-Canada (CAIR-CAN) has changed its name to the National Council of Canadian Muslims, hoping to distance itself from the reprehensible reputation of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood CAIR entity. It actually wants you to believe that CAIR-Canada isn’t connected to CAIR.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/

Lots of 'goodies' here!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166182 Aug 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge is planning to defect to Canada. He needs more practice ignoring facts before they'll admit him
I doubt they would let him land his plane in Canada and his big rig is completely out of the question. LOL…… Besides, what would he do without his guns? Nah, he’ll probably lose himself in Alaska.

I will not be sucked into that one LTR. LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166183 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>And ONE language and not even close to real English. Thank you God and Topix for spellcheck, says the Huber right-wing conservative birther. Hey, did you notice LRS's trying to nudge closer to you? How does that feel, what does that do for your self-respect? Maybe you can share his two beautiful nurse girl friends, his future ex-brother in-law medicine Nobel winning doctor and LRS's his padded cell, LMAO,(LRS tm reg'd).

Why the pathetic need to create your fantasy life and pretend that others are envious of your fables? How very Rush aka Skidmark of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,343
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info