BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194424 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

GP org

Brooklyn, NY

#166277 Aug 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I noted your sources. Independent media? LMAO! BTW, you're living in the past.
<quoted text>
Sooo, you solution is to vote Green Party? Sorry Tootzie, I will vote for the most conservative politicians I can find. Like Sarah, Allan, Ted, Paul, etc. I don't even have to mention the last names to send you into a conniption fit.
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166278 Aug 2, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what Ann Coulter thinks about the publisher of WND
Ann Coulter speaking at Homocon.
WND has also come out against LGBT participants in the Republican party and their associates. In 2010 when writer and pundit Ann Coulter accepted the invitation to attend and speak at GOProud's Homocon 2010 event, Farah announced the withdrawal of Coulter's name from the list of speakers at the company's Taking America Back conference.Coulter responded by saying that speaking engagements do not imply endorsement of the hosting organization; however, after Farah published private emails between himself and Coulter, Coulter called him a “publicity whore” and a “swine” in an email to the Daily Caller blog
you believe what WND says when they publish stories like
They featured a six-part series claiming (falsely) that soybean consumption causes homosexuality and promoted Scott Lively’s vile opus The Pink Swastika, which says that gays were behind the Holocaust. It has identified the first “leftist” as Satan, and declared that Muslims have a “20-point plan for conquering the United States by 2020.” It has warned of secret plans to create a North American Union, advised readers to invest all their assets in gold, and promoted myriad, if conflicting, theories about when and how the world will end.
The online paper is also a launching pad for a new generation of extremists. Kevin DeAnna, founder of the white nationalist student group Youth for Western Civilization, was recently hired as marketing coordinator. DeAnna, 29, also has written articles for WND — including one that asserted that Earth Day falls on April 22 in order to honor Lenin’s birthday. Another young pundit who benefits from WND’s patronage is Jason “Molotov” Mitchell, 33, a self-declared “Christian Supremacist” who wants his co-religionists to reject “effeminized American Christianity” and start “advancing the Kingdom on earth.”
Farah shares those sentiments.“I don’t think the Scriptures teach us to passively wait for God to take care of the world. We are taught to occupy until he comes,” he wrote in his 2003 book, Taking America Back.“Don’t you think He wants us to reestablish the promises of America — one nation under God born of a creed?”
That means a white only nation.
I noticed you did not post a link. Sounds like gibberish to me. Oh, Ann Coulter is a Catholic, she is a Conservative and she promotes traditional marriages. Get over it!

Location hidden

#166279 Aug 2, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
All your picks are bought and paid for by Wall Street.
They are conservative in name only.
They have been lying too you for the last 30 years with smaller government and you keep on buying into it.
ROTFL
LOL
Keep dreaming.
==========
CNN Gets Blitzed by Michael Moore
http://tinyurl.com/qgvael
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JpKoN40K7mAXX&NR=1
And the Democrats want smaller government than the country club RINOs do?
Again, I support and vote for only Conservatives. I have not donated one cent to the Republican Party in over 20 years.

Location hidden

#166280 Aug 2, 2013
Our Sun has reached to peak of Solar Cycle #24 and from here it is all down hill for at least twenty years.
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images/ssn_...
We can expect Global Cooling to drop one degree C by 2020 and another degree by 2030. From there it is 50/50 if we will be in another Little Ice Age.
But I still recommend anyone that still believes in Global Warming should move to Canada while there is still room of all of nit jobs.

Location hidden

#166281 Aug 2, 2013
Yep, our Sun is at it's lowest power level in 107 years. Brrrr Rabbittttt.

The current prediction for Sunspot Cycle 24 gives a smoothed sunspot number maximum of about 67 in the Summer of 2013...... The current predicted and observed size makes this the smallest sunspot cycle since Cycle 14 which had a maximum of 64.2 in February of 1906.
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/predict.sht...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166282 Aug 2, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been lying too you for the last 30 years with smaller government and you keep on buying into it.
ROTFL
LOL
Keep dreaming.
==========
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JpKoN40K7mAXX&NR=1
You're Bond, Jame Bond, aren't you? Have another!

Location hidden

#166283 Aug 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
Sooo, you solution is to vote Green Party? Sorry Tootzie, I will vote for the most conservative politicians I can find. Like Sarah, Allan, Ted, Paul, etc. I don't even have to mention the last names to send you into a conniption fit.
GP org wrote:
How sophomoric can you get. You dew no that G.W. left the White House four and a half years ago, don't you?
Obama is sooooo stupid that he has not been able to undo what G.W. did!!!

Location hidden

#166284 Aug 2, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL
LOL
Keep dreaming.
==========
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that GP.org is Green Party, don't you? And you do know who their presidential candidate was in 2012 was .... Jill Stein! Whom ever she is?!?
From Wiki: Jill Stein was endorsed for President in 2012 by Noam Chomsky,....She received 456,169 votes for 0.36% in the election.
I think that says it all.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166285 Aug 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang it!

You're Bond, James Bond, aren't you? Now, have another.
LCN Llin

United States

#166286 Aug 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How sophomoric can you get. You dew no that G.W. left the White House four and a half years ago, don't you?
Obama is sooooo stupid that he has not been able to undo what G.W. did!!!
Look for the real birth certificate ;-)
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166287 Aug 2, 2013
The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete. Since he began the occupation of what was once our White House, the dictator-in-chief has been busy writing one Executive Order after another designed to replace US law…with ObamaLaw.

Under normal and saner times, these EOs would mean little-to-nothing because the checks and balances of co-equal branches of government would render them null and void if they flew in the face of Constitutional law. But, today, insanity is reigning supreme.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166288 Aug 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re plagiarizing Adrien Nash’s dumb article GB,
Do you ever tire of being STUPID, Poopoo stain?

Why does unauthenticated “Letter of Verification” from Hawaii regarding Obama not bear the actual signature of a human being? How can one have confidence that the secretary that wields the registrar’s rubber signature stamp ever even consults with the registrar? Without the signature from his hand, how does anyone know that he is even alive?

How can Obama’s birth place be assured when Hawaii allows and allowed out-of-state births to be registered for the purpose of obtaining a birth certificate, including foreign nationals with one year of residency?

Why is the State Department microfilm record of the Customs cards filled-out by persons entering the U.S. in the first week or 10 days of August 1961 missing from the archive, but no others?

Why is there no evidence of a husband & wife marriage between Obama’s parents, no witness testimony, no photos of the engaged couple, nor honeymoon, nor place of cohabitation? Why did Obama, or his ghost writer, claim that they lived together for two years when they didn’t live together ever? If that can be a lie, what can’t?

Where was Ann Dunham between February and August of 1961? Who can prove or show that she was not living in her familiar preferred home-environment of Seattle during many of the later months of her pregnancy?

Who can show that she did not want to hand her child over to an adoption agency when that is what a note by a federal official in Hawaii states the parents were considering? Who can show that she didn’t resort to seeking adoptive parents in Canada (Vancouver) because no parents in Washington volunteered to adopt?

Who can show that the Hawaiian witness (and future adoring teacher of Obama) who heard the statement:“Stanley had a baby” did not hear; “Stanley has a baby”, or that either statement indicates the place of birth? And why would anyone make such a statement to someone who didn’t even know the person being mentioned?
Why has Obama steadfastly refused to present one of his “two certified copies” to any court under any circumstances? Why has every court folded and caved to Obama even when, in one glaring instance, his lawyer failed to even show up in court?
What naďve fool would assume that Obama-appointed functionaries in the government, including the NSA, IRS, and FBI did not and do not feed his political operatives private information, like that which Harry Reid claimed before the Senate regarding Romney’s supposed non-payment of taxes?
If one cannot assume that they don’t, then what else can’t one assume?

What naďve fool would assume that the revelations of Edward Snowden do not reveal anything about how secrets are uncovered and covered-up by government? What naďve fool would assume that key Obama supporters in the Hawaiian government wouldn’t justify “the means” used to provide him a way to present the appearance of having a Hawaiian birth certificate by “the ends” of not seeing his presidential legitimacy crack apart and crumble?

Even if none of these possibilities reflect reality, they definitely could,-and you can’t tell the difference between the truth and the lie because none of them have been answered.
By Adrien Nash july 2013 obama–nation.com

[ Jack Cashill wrote: Birthers have known for years that there was no Obama family, that the couple never lived together, that Obama campaigned on a lie, and that the major media covered for him every step of the way.

Having established the facts, Maraniss turns protective. He refuses to explore the implications of his own reporting. The most consequential is that Obama grounded his 2008 campaign — his very persona, for that matter — on a family story that was pure fraud.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/marani... ]
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166289 Aug 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The birth announcements were from the "Health Bureau" according to the newspapers.
Duh!
No, Evil Grannie could not call in the birth to DOH. A fortiori, there could be no reasonable motive, unless of course the three wise men at the grass hut informed Ann Dunham that her child was destined to be POTUS because the child was eligible for pro forma naturalization.
Both McCain and Romney campaigns knew this. As usual, "Truth Detector" is more than a bit slow on the uptake.
BFD! They were in response to someone making s false report of s Hawaiian birth, DUMBASS!

Explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone called in or reported an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?

Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, you have no proof, WoTARD!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166290 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for the real birth certificate ;-)
That would exist only in Kenya where Obama himself said he was born.
You know that Obama was the first birther, right?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166291 Aug 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show us one kind comment Salon has made about Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin. G.W. Bush, etc.? But you consider Salon a good source of information but Canada Free Press, World Net Daily, etc. are all lies!
You are not being just a tad hypocritical, are we?
<quoted text>
When you will not rebut a post that sites CFP, WND, etc. but just bash it as being unreliable, you are all lies.
Yes, I did rebut you "guns" by saying, "if it were not for our black citizens, our murder rate by guns would look more like Canada"!
Okay, CPP, Wnd.com were your sources. Can you please give 'em now? Show them?

Ottawa

#166292 Aug 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have read military intelligents reports. For instance almost always before every Spring thaws the North Koreans go on military maneuvers and so does the South. Then in the Fall, same things. But I will never be 100% sure!!!
<quoted text>
I post them just to jerk your leash. Jump little monkey, jump!
No, you don't, you post them like a child, stuff you like with no basis in fact. You just post 'em, like the Germans and Russians when the whole world KNOWS they did not support the invasion of Iraq.

Ottawa

#166293 Aug 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you did not post a link. Sounds like gibberish to me. Oh, Ann Coulter is a Catholic, she is a Conservative and she promotes traditional marriages. Get over it!
You're asking for a link? You? Where are the more than 50 links I've asked you for? And the latest, namely that Russia and Germany backed the Iraq invasion? Oh, was that a "general one" or "the exception?".

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#166294 Aug 2, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete. Since he began the occupation of what was once our White House, the dictator-in-chief has been busy writing one Executive Order after another designed to replace US law…with ObamaLaw.
Under normal and saner times, these EOs would mean little-to-nothing because the checks and balances of co-equal branches of government would render them null and void if they flew in the face of Constitutional law. But, today, insanity is reigning supreme.
Yeah, right. Those Republicans in the House just roll over and give Obama whatever he wants.

UR in a dream world.

Quezon City, Philippines

#166295 Aug 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD! They were in response to someone making s false report of s Hawaiian birth, DUMBASS!
Explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone called in or reported an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?
Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, you have no proof, WoTARD!
Sorry Dufus, it was not possible to simply "phone in" a report of birth to DOH, the ultimate source of the birth announcement. DOH required supporting evidence (including medical records during the pregnancy). Hawaii DOH has verified that the original vital record lists David A. Sinclair, M.D., as delivering physician. I don't think Dr. Sinclair was in Kenya at the time of the delivery and I don't believe there is or was a Kapiolani Hospital in Kenya.

Grow up.

And then there is the ultimate problem: no motive. Had Obama been born in a foreign country he could have received naturalized citizenship pro forma because his mother was a US citizen and resident of Hawaii. Birfoon fantasy never had any legs to begin with -- unless you believe three wise men showed up at the grass hut and informed momma that her son was destined to be POTUS. Now go put on your tinfoil hat.

The problem with birfoonism is there is no rational basis.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The birth announcements were from the "Health Bureau" according to the newspapers.
Duh!
No, Evil Grannie could not call in the birth to DOH. A fortiori, there could be no reasonable motive, unless of course the three wise men at the grass hut informed Ann Dunham that her child was destined to be POTUS because the child was eligible for pro forma naturalization.
Both McCain and Romney campaigns knew this. As usual, "Truth Detector" is more than a bit slow on the uptake.

Quezon City, Philippines

#166296 Aug 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
That would exist only in Kenya where Obama himself said he was born.
You know that Obama was the first birther, right?
Birfoons demanded Hawaii DOH to verify obama's Hawaiian birth. When they did the first time, birfoons objected to "was born in Hawaii" and "original vital record". As though "born in Hawaii meant Kenya and "original vital record" didn't really mean original vital record. The second time Dr. Fukino verified Obama's Hawaiian birth birfoons objected that she didn't say she saw the document with both eyes. Dr. fuddy then personally oversaw the issuance of two certified copies of Obamas original birth record. Birfons ignored that fact and insisted the White House electronic document was fraudulently produced. After Dr. Onaka verified every piece of data on the White House pdf record and the verification was accepted by the Arizona Secretary of State, birfoons made believe it never happened.

The simple fact is verification by the State is the ultimate proof of birth facts unless you live in your mother's basement and wear a tinfoil hat when your medication runs out or needs a dosage adjustment.

Get a life Tacky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,262,886
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Mister Tonka 100,272
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min CDC 52,058
News New video shows more of Sandra Bland's time in ... 25 min reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Mothra 54,343
Jordan Lee McGuire 52 min Next 6
Chopper Blades 56 min meow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages