BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,061 - 146,080 of 175,241 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I could never figure out why the main stream media is in bed with Barack Obama.
They are addicted to that Obama ASS-CRACK!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Too many typos this AM. Not enough caffeine for this tiny keypad
No, just further proof that America Got STUPID as proven by the fact that the American dream is being destroyed by an unconstitutional fraudulent Trojan horse usurper who has no legal authority to do so.

SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry moron. I'm going to need a Jercques to English translator before I can play any more.
"Worst ever" doesn't mean he was worse than his immediate predecessor.
"Except for conservative" I haven't called you one single pejorative name doesn't mean conservative was intended as a pejorative name.
Even Romper couldn't make you look this ignorant if he were trying to hi-jack your moniker. You are 100 percent legitimate. And that is very sad
Ha ha, "United States it says". Back home now, I see. Did Mamma call? Not that it matters, but thanks for confirming my legitimacy. Beats an unsuccessful abortion having to stumble through life explaining what an ultra conservative is, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

"Jercques to English translator " ?. Try Webster. Oh, do you at least have one?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Easy, loose. Let me put it this way. Long time ago, a reporter asked Charles Boyer what it felt like to grow old, and he replied "it's better than the alternative".

Well, why is the mainstream media is in bed with Barack Obama? Back to old Charles Boyer : "it's better than the alternative".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Hummmm, Just like a few Catholic bishops and cardinals, the upper echelons of Penn State are deep into covering up the molestation of children. Sad, very sad. And all of Penn State will pay the price just like all the good Catholics that had to pay the price of a few demented clerics.

McQueary: Paterno admitted Penn State fumbled sex scandal
PUBLISHED 2 days and 11 hours ago
The Associated Press Sporting News

HARRISBURG, Pa.—Longtime Penn State head coach Joe Paterno said that the university mishandled its response to the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal, a former assistant coach testified Monday during a hearing for three top school officials accused of a cover-up.

Star witness Mike McQueary appeared in a courtroom for the third time since Sandusky's November 2011 arrest and told the court that top school officials knew that he had seen Sandusky molesting a boy in a locker room shower.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/sto...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

THE SOCIOPATHS OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Exclusive: Phil Elmore warns of devious online manipulation we've all been victims of

The modern, social media-connected world has done more than connect countless friends, family members and strangers with the many sociopaths in their midst. Arguably, connectivity through the Internet is generating more sociopaths, fostering this “disorder” and swelling the ranks of manipulative, remorseless miscreants throughout society.

Internet sociopaths are so experienced in online manipulation that what they do is akin to extortion. The sociopath will hector, harass and harangue a victim until that victim grows weary of the conflict. Seeking peace, the victim may try to extend an olive branch, offering a kind of forced civility or simulated friendship. Our social media have already redefined “friend” as “someone with whom I have passing interests in common” or even “someone to whom I am ostensibly connected for some reason both of us have forgotten.” It isn’t too far a leap from this to “forgiving” the lies, threats and machinations of an online sociopath in the hope that befriending such a person will earn you a cessation of hostilities.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-sociopaths-of-...

YepperZ ...
They are all over this board ...
they are called
... libTARDS!

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, loose. Let me put it this way. Long time ago, a reporter asked Charles Boyer what it felt like to grow old, and he replied "it's better than the alternative".
Well, why is the mainstream media is in bed with Barack Obama? Back to old Charles Boyer : "it's better than the alternative".
Hummm, your Libtardian Logic kicks in again. As the old Julius Henry Marx said once, "The end justifies the means"!
Since when does natural death equal capitalism?
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Okay, what did I say that is so wrong to warrant a warning?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Just like a few Catholic bishops and cardinals, the upper echelons of Penn State are deep into covering up the molestation of children. Sad, very sad. And all of Penn State will pay the price just like all the good Catholics that had to pay the price of a few demented clerics.
McQueary: Paterno admitted Penn State fumbled sex scandal
PUBLISHED 2 days and 11 hours ago
The Associated Press Sporting News
HARRISBURG, Pa.—Longtime Penn State head coach Joe Paterno said that the university mishandled its response to the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal, a former assistant coach testified Monday during a hearing for three top school officials accused of a cover-up.
Star witness Mike McQueary appeared in a courtroom for the third time since Sandusky's November 2011 arrest and told the court that top school officials knew that he had seen Sandusky molesting a boy in a locker room shower.
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/sto...
You wrote : " a few demented clerics." æ few? How about thousands? How about a 1.2 billion dollar settlement to stop the lawsuits?

The Catholic church's priests did no more molesting of children and some adults than laymen. Same thing. What sets the wayward priests apart, Rogue, and scout leaders and community leaders are in the same category, is that they PREACH protection and love of children and warn against abuse, sexual or otherwise of their wards. They are role models. I'm not, you're not, THEY are. That is what is different between these people and ordinary Joes like you and me. Sure, it is SO wrong for any ordinary person to abuse children, but it is worse when a community leader such as a priest, scout leader, teacher, doctor, etc, does it. And that is why the Church has been complicit in hiding sexual abuse by priests for years and years, shifting them many times over from parish to parish instead of defrocking them, calling the police and, worst of all, not warning the parishioners. That is probably why the Pope resigned. As Head of the Congregation of the Faith, he ignored the abuse. Did not do it, did not approve it, but ignored it.

Sandusky, Paterno, were community leaders, men of influence. That is why Sandusky's crime is so grave and, apparently, though I would not say, Paterno's not going to the police when he saw the administration did not. He was like the ex-Pope, ignored it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
<quoted text>
Hummm, your Libtardian Logic kicks in again. As the old Julius Henry Marx said once, "The end justifies the means"!
Since when does natural death equal capitalism?
<quoted text>
Okay, what did I say that is so wrong to warrant a warning?
Seemingly, nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

And another politician falls on his sword. But it should be noted again, Republicans clean their own house whereas Democrats are happy to sleep with pigs!

Fla. education chief resigns amid grading scandal
GARY FINEOUT

TALLAHASSEE, Fla.(AP)— Florida's education commissioner resigned Thursday amid allegations that he changed the grade of a charter school run by a major Republican donor during his previous job as Indiana's school chief.

Tony Bennett announced his immediate resignation at a news conference, saying that he while he did nothing wrong he didn't want to be a distraction to Gov. Rick Scott's efforts to overhaul Florida's education system. Emails published by The Associated Press this week show that Bennett and his Indiana staff scrambled last fall to ensure Christel DeHaan's school received an A, despite poor 10th-grade algebra scores that initially earned it a C.

Bennett called that interpretation "malicious and unfounded" and said he would call for Indiana's inspector general to look into the allegations because he is certain he will be cleared of wrongdoing.

He said it would be unfair to Scott "to have to spend my time and the State Board (of Education's) time, as things continue to trickle out, defending myself." He called the allegations "politically motivated."

Bennett lost his re-election bid last November in Indiana. He was hired by Florida as its education commissioner, a nonelected post, in December.

Scott, at an appearance in South Florida, said he had not fired Bennett or demanded his resignation.

http://news.yahoo.com/fla-education-chief-res...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And another politician falls on his sword. But it should be noted again, Republicans clean their own house whereas Democrats are happy to sleep with pigs!
Fla. education chief resigns amid grading scandal
GARY FINEOUT
TALLAHASSEE, Fla.(AP)— Florida's education commissioner resigned Thursday amid allegations that he changed the grade of a charter school run by a major Republican donor during his previous job as Indiana's school chief.
Tony Bennett announced his immediate resignation at a news conference, saying that he while he did nothing wrong he didn't want to be a distraction to Gov. Rick Scott's efforts to overhaul Florida's education system. Emails published by The Associated Press this week show that Bennett and his Indiana staff scrambled last fall to ensure Christel DeHaan's school received an A, despite poor 10th-grade algebra scores that initially earned it a C.
Bennett called that interpretation "malicious and unfounded" and said he would call for Indiana's inspector general to look into the allegations because he is certain he will be cleared of wrongdoing.
He said it would be unfair to Scott "to have to spend my time and the State Board (of Education's) time, as things continue to trickle out, defending myself." He called the allegations "politically motivated."
Bennett lost his re-election bid last November in Indiana. He was hired by Florida as its education commissioner, a nonelected post, in December.
Scott, at an appearance in South Florida, said he had not fired Bennett or demanded his resignation.
http://news.yahoo.com/fla-education-chief-res...
Tony Bennett the centenarian singer? Isn't he a bit old to hold public office?

Also, it is written "Bennett lost his re-election bid last November in Indiana. He was hired by Florida as its education commissioner, a nonelected post, in December".

Gee whiz, wonder what Republican governor appointed a Republican election loser, not unlike the failed sure-winner but loser Jacksonville mayoralty candidate who's holding a very important post now, tell us what it is , Rogue. Oh, and what was Tony Bennett's (lol) background in education for holding such a job? Thought he was a popular singer LOL LOL. Oh, that's right, he's a Republican. Now THERE'S an education background.

As you know, Rogue, Republicans NEVER offer plum jobs to supporters, financiers and failed candidates. Only Democrats do that. And ultra conservatives, wink wink.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Same thing was said about Ross Perot, Right?

Last I checked, Perot was suffering from the effects of Obamunism like the rest of us Americans, since he is still here with us.
Granted, since he is a self-made billionaire, he is suffering a little less than the rest of us Americans.
Oh wait, you're not even American, you definitely don't matter.
You're DISMISSED!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing was said about Ross Perot, Right?
Last I checked, Perot was suffering from the effects of Obamunism like the rest of us Americans, since he is still here with us.
Granted, since he is a self-made billionaire, he is suffering a little less than the rest of us Americans.
Oh wait, you're not even American, you definitely don't matter.
You're DISMISSED!
By YOU? A wuss? Are you the Topix police? Well, I can do as much about USA affairs as YOU can, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), which is zilch.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

What's this? Rouge and Jercque debating which political party is the worst? Gee - I never saw that coming.

Cautionary note for Rouge - due to the language barrier you may find that somehow Republicans are declared to be "the worst" and yet not as bad as the Democrats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

A guy goes into a bar in Louisiana where there's a robot bartender! The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey." The robot brings back his drink and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says," 168." The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves,... but he is curious ... So he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey." Again, the robot brings the man his drink and says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about NASCAR, Budweiser, the Saints and LSU Tigers.

The guy leaves, but finds it
very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey," and the robot brings him his whiskey. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?"
The guy says, "Uh, about 72."

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rogue, it’s 78 percent. It’s as politifact says, when you cherry pick what cabinet appointees to consider and unilaterally try to define private sector work you can come to any conclusion you wish.
Rogue doesn’t consider working for a law firm private sector work so therefore,
Who gives a shit what Rogue thinks?
A divorce lawyer handles a divorce and Rogue thinks it's not private sector work. Amazing.

A patent attorney secures a patent for an individual and it's not private sector? But if the client is a corporation then it's private sector?

Rogue is smoking something funny.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
What's this? Rouge and Jercque debating which political party is the worst? Gee - I never saw that coming.
Cautionary note for Rouge - due to the language barrier you may find that somehow Republicans are declared to be "the worst" and yet not as bad as the Democrats.
Barrière de la langue? Laquelle? Vous aimeriez échanger dans une langue autre que l'anglais, Apprendre àécrire? Bien volontiers. Oh, c'est vrai,être polyglotte = communiste en ce qui concerne les Conservateurs d'Extrême Droite. BDR (LRS toutes marques deposées).

Possiamo provare anche in Italiano, signore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Also, it is written "Bennett lost his re-election bid last November in Indiana. He was hired by Florida as its education commissioner, a nonelected post, in December".
Gee whiz, wonder what Republican governor appointed a Republican election loser, not unlike the failed sure-winner but loser Jacksonville mayoralty candidate who's holding a very important post now, tell us what it is , Rogue. Oh, and what was Tony Bennett's (lol) background in education for holding such a job? Thought he was a popular singer LOL LOL. Oh, that's right, he's a Republican. Now THERE'S an education background.
As you know, Rogue, Republicans NEVER offer plum jobs to supporters, financiers and failed candidates. Only Democrats do that. And ultra conservatives, wink wink.
Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - The Lady Is a Tramp
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>No Rogue, itÂ’s 78 percent. ItÂ’s as politifact says, when you cherry pick what cabinet appointees to consider and unilaterally try to define private sector work you can come to any conclusion you wish.
Rogue doesnÂ’t consider working for a law firm private sector work so therefore,
Who gives a shit what Rogue thinks?
<quoted text>
No, but neither do I consider people who work for law firms to be in the business of making anything. You do know that Mitt Romney not only has a MBA but also a law degree. He uses his law degree to help him make BUSINESS decisions. Mitt Romney has created many more jobs than Obama ever will!
So far, we have over SEVEN MILLION fewer Americans employed than when Obama entered the White House in 2009!!!
And when a private physician makes a diagnosis, that's not a business of "making" something but it is private sector just as private sector as an attorney "making" a will.

When a patent attorney secures a patent for an inventor the property right does not exist? Unless a material thing is fabricated it's not private sector work?

What about a physical therapist? What they do is not real or private sector because they don't "make" things?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Federal Express is apparently not private sector because they don't "make things"?(They only deliver things.)

What a riot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,084,509
Abby 8-1-14 6 min PEllen 1
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 19 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 20 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 23 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 24 min Duck Hook 1,880
White house down 37 min Anonymous 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search