BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,041 - 146,060 of 175,270 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

I wonder why Obama will not go to Detroit and give one of his Economic speeches?
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

47% of the peoples left in Detroit are functionally illiterate!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
http://i.word.com/idictionary/ Worst
You can lead an illiterate fool to the library but you can't make him comprehend - so you might as well best the shit out of him with a dictionary
Webster is okay for colloquialisms, I suppose, but for real English, I use Oxford. But thank you just the same.

Oh, I have various dictionaries, 5 or 6 languages, and a Thesaurus or three here. Will you allow me to lead you to some of them?

Quit while you're merely behind, birther.
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, only 10.6% of the folks in Detroit are ..... white!!!! Damn, I just they can blame Detroit's problems on da Honkies!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, except for calling you an ultra conservative ....I have yet to call you one single pejorative name.
As we already knew - in Jercques feeble little mind calling someone a conservative is supposed to be an insult.

You've jumped the shark and are getting very boring. And while Romper also has a tendency for boring pastes, I am not calling you Romper

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete.
Living Under Tyranny and the Solidification of the Obama Dictatorship
By Sher Zieve Tuesday, July 30, 2013
The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete. Since he began the occupation of what was once our White House, the dictator-in-chief has been busy writing one Executive Order after another designed to replace US law…with ObamaLaw.
Under normal and saner times, these EOs would mean little-to-nothing because the checks and balances of co-equal branches of government would render them null and void if they flew in the face of Constitutional law. But, today, insanity is reigning supreme.
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
Hey, American commie Lady, how's it feel to have Learn to Read in your camp now? Isn't it great? One thing, though, how will you reconcile your ultra-left communist leanings with his pumpkin-like Adam Smith/Ayn Rand ultra-conservative economic trickle-down theories?
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

According to the 2000 Census, Detroit was out 11th most populated city. But by 2010 it had dropped down to 18th place. I wonder why?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Webster is okay for colloquialisms, I suppose, but for real English, I use Oxford. But thank you just the same.

Oh, I have various dictionaries, 5 or 6 languages, and a Thesaurus or three here. Will you allow me to lead you to some of them?

You got one where "worst" doesn't mean worst but just "below average"? Now that would be entertaining

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

El Gotcha wrote:
47% of the peoples left in Detroit are functionally illiterate!
Surprise, surprise, Rogue, it's not just Detroit. I would not be surprised if that 47% pretty much applied to the whole USA and Canada. And Europe, more and more, is fast catching up. Or is that catching down?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You know, except for calling you an ultra conservative ....I have yet to call you one single pejorative name
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
As we already knew - in Jercques feeble little mind calling someone a conservative is supposed to be an insult.
You've jumped the shark and are getting very boring. And while Romper also has a tendency for boring pastes, I am not calling you Romper
Call me a Liberal, I don't find that pejorative. Why is "ultra conservative" pejorative to you? Why is "birther" pejorative to you? We are what we are, no? I still have not called you names or criticised your English. Frustrated?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You got one where "worst" doesn't mean worst but just "below average"? Now that would be entertaining
As you said yesterday, I pity anyone trying to decipher the above, or words to that effect. Go play with your little birther friends, now eh?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
You know, except for calling you an ultra conservative ....I have yet to call you one single pejorative name

Call me a Liberal, I don't find that pejorative. Why is "ultra conservative" pejorative to you? Why is "birther" pejorative to you? We are what we are, no? I still have not called you names or criticised your English. Frustrated?
You listed "ultra conservative" as a pejorative name you had called me. Perhaps you should field this question (Or do you have a special dictionary where "except for" has a double secret meaning?)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Webster is okay for colloquialisms, I suppose, but for real English, I use Oxford. But thank you just the same.
We use American English here!
Not the king's ...'oxford'

Merriam-Webster ...
Originally Webster's ...

You know ... it's a FAMILY business :)

Merriam-Webster
Company
Merriam-Webster, Inc., which was originally the G & C Merriam Company of Springfield, Massachusetts, is an American company that publishes reference books, especially dictionaries that are descendants of Noah Webster's
"An American Dictionary of the English Language (1828)"
Founder: Noah Webster[A Founding Father]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merriam-Webster

THE FORGOTTEN FOUNDING FATHER Noah Webster's Obsession and the Creation of an American Culture
~~Joshua Kendall
“This is by far the best, and best written, life of Webster. Kendall makes a convincing case that Webster invented American nationalism long before the American nation came into existence.”

—Joseph J. Ellis, author of Founding Brothers: The Revolutionary Generation and His Excellency: George Washington

Noah Webster (1758-1843) was more than just America’s greatest lexicographer. He was also a Founding Father who helped define American culture.

http://theforgottenfoundingfather.com/
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Damn it Romper. Stop posting under Jercques moniker. I know you're just pretending to be him and trying to make him look bad
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, Blah, Blah.
Obama is unconstitutional and a fraudulent usurper.
In recent weeks, the international outcry that followed the overthrow of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi serves to confirm how fundamental the lie that Morsi was democratically elected has become in our perception of the Egyptian government. This oft-repeated inaccuracy is entirely unfounded in facts, and it is imperative that we understand what it actually means to be duly elected.

This describes Obama's situation to a T!
Non-American, unconstitutional and a fraudulent usurper.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He really was born in Hawaii.
How could you possibly prove that statement with a fraudulent birth certificate???
You can't!
You prove once again that SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You listed "ultra conservative" as a pejorative name you had called me. Perhaps you should field this question (Or do you have a special dictionary where "except for" has a double secret meaning?)
Your English is harder and harder to understand. Losing it? Calm down. Sigh. Let me parable it for you :

You can try to insult me all you want by calling me liberal progressive. Well, won't work, as that is what I am.

End of parable, and please be patient : Even if I meant to insult you, which I knew I was not doing by calling you "ultra conservative", why should that insult you be as that is what you are?

Got it now? Wear it proudly. We'll discuss the birther side later if you like.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
We use American English here!
Not the king's ...'oxford'
Merriam-Webster ...
Originally Webster's ...
You know ... it's a FAMILY business :)
Merriam-Webster
Company
Merriam-Webster, Inc., which was originally the G & C Merriam Company of Springfield, Massachusetts, is an American company that publishes reference books, especially dictionaries that are descendants of Noah Webster's
"An American Dictionary of the English Language (1828)"
Founder: Noah Webster[A Founding Father]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merriam-Webster
THE FORGOTTEN FOUNDING FATHER Noah Webster's Obsession and the Creation of an American Culture
~~Joshua Kendall
“This is by far the best, and best written, life of Webster. Kendall makes a convincing case that Webster invented American nationalism long before the American nation came into existence.”
—Joseph J. Ellis, author of Founding Brothers: The Revolutionary Generation and His Excellency: George Washington
Noah Webster (1758-1843) was more than just America’s greatest lexicographer. He was also a Founding Father who helped define American culture.
http://theforgottenfoundingfather.com/
Noah Webster was a genius. Fluent, I hear, in over 10 languages with a knowledge of 10 others. But fact is, he wrote a "local language" dictionary, intentionally, yes, he knew what he was doing, could've done as well as Oxford, dictionary-wise, maybe even better. But he wanted to make it as simple as possible for his people who were mostly illiterate. Too bad it was and still is of no help to you, Marxist-Putin Lady.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Your English is harder and harder to understand. Losing it? Calm down. Sigh. Let me parable it for you :

You can try to insult me all you want by calling me liberal progressive. Well, won't work, as that is what I am.

End of parable, and please be patient : Even if I meant to insult you, which I knew I was not doing by calling you "ultra conservative", why should that insult you be as that is what you are?

Got it now? Wear it proudly. We'll discuss the birther side later if you like.
Sorry moron. I'm going to need a Jercques to English translator before I can play any more.

"Worst ever" doesn't mean he was worse than his immediate predecessor.

"Except for conservative" I haven't called you one single pejorative name doesn't mean conservative was intended as a pejorative name.

Even Romper couldn't make you look this ignorant if he were trying to hi-jack your moniker. You are 100 percent legitimate. And that is very sad
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

America Got STUPID as proven by the fact that the American dream is being destroyed by an unconstitutional fraudulent Trojan horse usurper who has no legal authority to do so.

SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,085,027
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr obama 49,033
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 3 hr _Zoey_ 265
Ask Amy 8-1-14 5 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••