BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,021 - 146,040 of 174,967 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>No Rogue, it’s 78 percent. It’s as politifact says, when you cherry pick what cabinet appointees to consider and unilaterally try to define private sector work you can come to any conclusion you wish.

Rogue doesn’t consider working for a law firm private sector work so therefore,

Who gives a shit what Rogue thinks?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge is planning to defect to Canada. He needs more practice ignoring facts before they'll admit him
No, but neither do I consider people who work for law firms to be in the business of making anything. You do know that Mitt Romney not only has a MBA but also a law degree. He uses his law degree to help him make BUSINESS decisions. Mitt Romney has created many more jobs than Obama ever will!
So far, we have over SEVEN MILLION fewer Americans employed than when Obama entered the White House in 2009!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Which Carter are YOU talking about? Pres. Jimmy Carter or House Speaker Davy Carter (R-Cabot, Arkansas)?
http://talkbusiness.net/2013/03/speaker-carte...
Bad news Rouge. It was the peanut man
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. Did you say that? Or was it me again? Maybe Poppo is up early.
I thought I did but I could be mistaken.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pres. Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Cater opposed cutting Capital Gains taxes! It is amazing what you Libatrds believe!!!

Carter Off Base In Opposition To Cut In Capital Gains Tax .
news.google.com/newspapers... ...
Anyone who believes Jimmy Carter— the Andy Young of domestic policy — when he talk about taxes, has a lurid notion of American reality. According to Carter ...
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Who signed the tax cut Rouge?(Hint hint hint. Think Peanut).

Remember - "policy schmolicy - results are what count"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Good News!
U.S. GDP Grows At Rate Better Than Expected in 2nd Quarter By AP / Christopher S. Rugaber July 31, 20132

(WASHINGTON) The U.S. economy grew from April through June at a modest seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.7 percent, as businesses spent more and the federal government cut less.
The Commerce Department said Wednesday that growth improved from a 1.1 percent rate in the January-March quarter, which was revised from an initial 1.8 percent rate.

Read more: http://business.time.com/2013/07/31/u-s-gdp-g...
But our current inflation rate is 1.8 percent which means we still have a NEGATIVE NET GROWTH which means we are still in a RECESSION!!!
Way to go Obama!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I did but I could be mistaken.
I'm sure someone will identify the culprit and let us know

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

How cute. The moniker's address changes from a U.S. sort of civility to Indianapolis boorish birther-like language. Either someone's impersonating you or the conservative birther real you has come out. I'm betting on the latter rather than the former.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
One last comment. Obsessing over moniker location? Hah- I caught you again Romper /s
Show me my location obsession in my above post. Do YOU understand English? I did say the latter rather than the former. Read it. If you don't "get it", get back to me, I'll parable it for you.

Birther Ronnie it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Carter apposed the cut in capital gains taxes but signed into law only because of the Jones Amendment which was a Democrat initiative to water down the whole bill.
But again Libtards give a Democrat president credit for signing a REPUBLICAN initiative bill!!!

Revenue Act of 1978
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United States Revenue Act of 1978, Pub.L. 95600, 92 Stat. 2763, enacted November 6, 1978, amended the Internal Revenue Code by reducing individual income taxes (widening tax brackets and reducing the number of tax rates), increasing the personal exemption from $750 to $1,000, reducing corporate tax rates (the top rate falling from 48 percent to 46 percent), increasing the standard deduction from $3,200 to $3,400 (joint returns), increasing the capital gains exclusion from 50 percent to 60 percent (effectively reducing the rate of taxation on realized capital gains to 28%), and repealing the non-business exemption for state and local gasoline taxes.

The Act was passed by the 95th Congress and was signed into law by President Jimmy Carter on November 6, 1978.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief Path! No one is even arguing with you and you're losing.
Waiting for him to prove his claim. Much like waiting for yours, not losing any sleep over it.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm. "All Conservatives are Birfoons. Anyone that isn't a Birther must be a Libtard." Maybe we can get Jercque and Rouge to wear uniforms because you sure cant tell them apart based on their fables

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pres. Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Cater opposed cutting Capital Gains taxes! It is amazing what you Libatrds believe!!!

news.google.com/newspapers ......
Anyone who believes Jimmy Carter— the Andy Young of domestic policy — when he talk about taxes, has a lurid notion of American reality. According to Carter ...
http://news.google.com/newspapers ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, it is obvious you do not understand politics. When was that bill signed into law? Nov. 6, 1978! When was the general election of 1978? November 1978? Why did Jimmy Carter sign it into law? Because if he had not, the election would have been worse.
Even after signing it into law the Democrats still lost three Senate seats and 15 seats in the House.
This is the way politics works. An opposing party will submit "gotcha" bills up for vote to put the party in power on the spot. The Democrats did not want that law passed but they voted for it as it being the less of two evils.
But Libtards will give their party credit for a Republican initiative and that is why Learn to Understand give Carter credit for signing a bill he OPPOSED!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>OReaLY Mr literal (saying these are the 3 worst ever isn't saying that they were worse than the others?) Care to show me where i "called you Rouge"? Or where I "defended Reagan"?(He ran larger deficits but his economic record want as bad as Carter's in my opinion -Is that how I worship "my God" in your pathetic little fantasy world?).

With every post you prove my assessment correct. You are addicted to "us vs them" just as Rouge is - your just pledged to a different team
Don't forget to duck and cover. Those facts will get you every time

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY Mr literal (saying these are the 3 worst ever isn't saying that they were worse than the others?) Care to show me where i "called you Rouge"? Or where I "defended Reagan"?(He ran larger deficits but his economic record want as bad as Carter's in my opinion -Is that how I worship "my God" in your pathetic little fantasy world?).
With every post you prove my assessment correct. You are addicted to "us vs them" just as Rouge is - your just pledged to a different team
So now you interpret, think for me? Very conservative-birther like.

Where you called me Rouge, or Rogue? How about ?

Post 166017, "You see Jacques - unlike you or Rouge I don't blindly support or criticize one party or the other. "

Post 166022, "Rouge will also insist that he is not"

If the above are not calling me "Rouge" or "Rogue", then I don't know what is.

"Us vs Them" is the true mark of an ultra conservative like you, who will slogan away with "Love it or leave it" or "Live free or die". Your birther coming-out does not anger me, it saddens me. Fool me once...well, shame on me, I guess, as I should've seen the telltale signs.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>So now you interpret, think for me? Very conservative-birther like.

Where you called me Rouge, or Rogue? How about ?

Post 166017, "You see Jacques - unlike you or Rouge I don't blindly support or criticize one party or the other. "

Post 166022, "Rouge will also insist that he is not"

If the above are not calling me "Rouge" or "Rogue", then I don't know what is.

"Us vs Them" is the true mark of an ultra conservative like you, who will slogan away with "Love it or leave it" or "Live free or die". Your birther coming-out does not anger me, it saddens me. Fool me once...well, shame on me, I guess, as I should've seen the telltale signs.
So now you interpret, think for me? Very conservative-birther like

Sorry moron. Words have meaning. "Worst ever" means worse than the others. It doesn't mean "worse than the others except for the ones that were even worse"

"You are like Rouge in this regard" does not mean "you are Rouge".

You are a pathetic illiterate Canadian means exactly what it says

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Again, Bill Clinton signed into law four of NEWT GINGRICH's balanced budgets, seven of the points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997, all CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN INITIATIVES.
Clinton VETOED the Welfare Reform Act twice before signing it into law only because he read the polls
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

http://i.word.com/idictionary/Worst

You can lead an illiterate fool to the library but you can't make him comprehend - so you might as well best the shit out of him with a dictionary

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Hmmm. "All Conservatives are Birfoons. Anyone that isn't a Birther must be a Libtard." Maybe we can get Jercque and Rouge to wear uniforms because you sure cant tell them apart based on their fables
Hmmm, you quoted " "All Conservatives are Birfoons. Anyone that isn't a Birther must be a Libtard." " You wear the uniform well now that you've done your "coming-out". Oh, I never said or hinted that quote of yours. More birther-like ad hominem name-calling, now it's Jercque? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). How very puerile.

Again, apologies to you, LRS for writing you were LTR. Did not mean to insult/injure you. Why, you could almost sue me for humongous defamation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

news.google.com/newspapers ......
http://news.google.com/newspapers ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of good that did him as he got stomped during his reelection bid of 1980 by ..... RONALD REAGAN!!!
Yep, Reagan won 489 Electoral College votes and The Peanut Man won only .... 49!!!!
And then Reagan won reelection in 1984 with 525 EC votes (vs just 13) against Walter Mondale.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete.
Living Under Tyranny and the Solidification of the Obama Dictatorship

By Sher Zieve Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete. Since he began the occupation of what was once our White House, the dictator-in-chief has been busy writing one Executive Order after another designed to replace US lawwith ObamaLaw.

Under normal and saner times, these EOs would mean little-to-nothing because the checks and balances of co-equal branches of government would render them null and void if they flew in the face of Constitutional law. But, today, insanity is reigning supreme.

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you interpret, think for me? Very conservative-birther like
Sorry moron. Words have meaning. "Worst ever" means worse than the others. It doesn't mean "worse than the others except for the ones that were even worse"
"You are like Rouge in this regard" does not mean "you are Rouge".
You are a pathetic illiterate Canadian means exactly what it says
LMAO (LRs tm reg'd), as you wrote : "You are a pathetic illiterate Canadian means exactly what it says "

OMG, the next one will be something like "stay in Canada, libtard (LTR tm reg'd), mind your own business, your opinion doesn't count here" (translation : "I'm all out of intelligent things to say, can't respond anymore, so out comes the "furrinner" thing".

You know, except for calling you an ultra conservative, Reagan adorator and birther, which you are and appreciate, I have yet to call you one single pejorative name. That does irk you, frustrate you, doesn't it? Ha ha. Back to schoolyard bullying for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min SamBee 68,416
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr j rocker 1,082,426
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,849
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 3 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs