BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166086 Aug 1, 2013
Hmmm. "All Conservatives are Birfoons. Anyone that isn't a Birther must be a Libtard." Maybe we can get Jercque and Rouge to wear uniforms because you sure cant tell them apart based on their fables

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166087 Aug 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pres. Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Cater opposed cutting Capital Gains taxes! It is amazing what you Libatrds believe!!!

Carter Off Base In Opposition To Cut In Capital Gains Tax .
news.google.com/newspapers ......
Anyone who believes Jimmy Carter— the Andy Young of domestic policy — when he talk about taxes, has a lurid notion of American reality. According to Carter ...
http://news.google.com/newspapers ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Who signed the tax cut Rouge?(Hint hint hint. Think Peanut).
Remember - "policy schmolicy - results are what count"
Hummm, it is obvious you do not understand politics. When was that bill signed into law? Nov. 6, 1978! When was the general election of 1978? November 1978? Why did Jimmy Carter sign it into law? Because if he had not, the election would have been worse.
Even after signing it into law the Democrats still lost three Senate seats and 15 seats in the House.
This is the way politics works. An opposing party will submit "gotcha" bills up for vote to put the party in power on the spot. The Democrats did not want that law passed but they voted for it as it being the less of two evils.
But Libtards will give their party credit for a Republican initiative and that is why Learn to Understand give Carter credit for signing a bill he OPPOSED!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166088 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>OReaLY Mr literal (saying these are the 3 worst ever isn't saying that they were worse than the others?) Care to show me where i "called you Rouge"? Or where I "defended Reagan"?(He ran larger deficits but his economic record want as bad as Carter's in my opinion -Is that how I worship "my God" in your pathetic little fantasy world?).

With every post you prove my assessment correct. You are addicted to "us vs them" just as Rouge is - your just pledged to a different team
Don't forget to duck and cover. Those facts will get you every time

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166089 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY Mr literal (saying these are the 3 worst ever isn't saying that they were worse than the others?) Care to show me where i "called you Rouge"? Or where I "defended Reagan"?(He ran larger deficits but his economic record want as bad as Carter's in my opinion -Is that how I worship "my God" in your pathetic little fantasy world?).
With every post you prove my assessment correct. You are addicted to "us vs them" just as Rouge is - your just pledged to a different team
So now you interpret, think for me? Very conservative-birther like.

Where you called me Rouge, or Rogue? How about ?

Post 166017, "You see Jacques - unlike you or Rouge I don't blindly support or criticize one party or the other. "

Post 166022, "Rouge will also insist that he is not"

If the above are not calling me "Rouge" or "Rogue", then I don't know what is.

"Us vs Them" is the true mark of an ultra conservative like you, who will slogan away with "Love it or leave it" or "Live free or die". Your birther coming-out does not anger me, it saddens me. Fool me once...well, shame on me, I guess, as I should've seen the telltale signs.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166090 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>So now you interpret, think for me? Very conservative-birther like.

Where you called me Rouge, or Rogue? How about ?

Post 166017, "You see Jacques - unlike you or Rouge I don't blindly support or criticize one party or the other. "

Post 166022, "Rouge will also insist that he is not"

If the above are not calling me "Rouge" or "Rogue", then I don't know what is.

"Us vs Them" is the true mark of an ultra conservative like you, who will slogan away with "Love it or leave it" or "Live free or die". Your birther coming-out does not anger me, it saddens me. Fool me once...well, shame on me, I guess, as I should've seen the telltale signs.
So now you interpret, think for me? Very conservative-birther like

Sorry moron. Words have meaning. "Worst ever" means worse than the others. It doesn't mean "worse than the others except for the ones that were even worse"

"You are like Rouge in this regard" does not mean "you are Rouge".

You are a pathetic illiterate Canadian means exactly what it says

Location hidden

#166092 Aug 1, 2013
Again, Bill Clinton signed into law four of NEWT GINGRICH's balanced budgets, seven of the points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997, all CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN INITIATIVES.
Clinton VETOED the Welfare Reform Act twice before signing it into law only because he read the polls
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166093 Aug 1, 2013
http://i.word.com/idictionary/Worst

You can lead an illiterate fool to the library but you can't make him comprehend - so you might as well best the shit out of him with a dictionary

Ottawa

#166094 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Hmmm. "All Conservatives are Birfoons. Anyone that isn't a Birther must be a Libtard." Maybe we can get Jercque and Rouge to wear uniforms because you sure cant tell them apart based on their fables
Hmmm, you quoted " "All Conservatives are Birfoons. Anyone that isn't a Birther must be a Libtard." " You wear the uniform well now that you've done your "coming-out". Oh, I never said or hinted that quote of yours. More birther-like ad hominem name-calling, now it's Jercque? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). How very puerile.

Again, apologies to you, LRS for writing you were LTR. Did not mean to insult/injure you. Why, you could almost sue me for humongous defamation.

Location hidden

#166095 Aug 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pres. Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Cater opposed cutting Capital Gains taxes! It is amazing what you Libatrds believe!!!

Carter Off Base In Opposition To Cut In Capital Gains Tax .
news.google.com/newspapers ......
Anyone who believes Jimmy Carter— the Andy Young of domestic policy — when he talk about taxes, has a lurid notion of American reality. According to Carter ...
http://news.google.com/newspapers ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Who signed the tax cut Rouge?(Hint hint hint. Think Peanut).
Remember - "policy schmolicy - results are what count"
A lot of good that did him as he got stomped during his reelection bid of 1980 by ..... RONALD REAGAN!!!
Yep, Reagan won 489 Electoral College votes and The Peanut Man won only .... 49!!!!
And then Reagan won reelection in 1984 with 525 EC votes (vs just 13) against Walter Mondale.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166096 Aug 1, 2013
The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete.
Living Under Tyranny and the Solidification of the Obama Dictatorship

By Sher Zieve Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete. Since he began the occupation of what was once our White House, the dictator-in-chief has been busy writing one Executive Order after another designed to replace US lawwith ObamaLaw.

Under normal and saner times, these EOs would mean little-to-nothing because the checks and balances of co-equal branches of government would render them null and void if they flew in the face of Constitutional law. But, today, insanity is reigning supreme.

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

Ottawa

#166097 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you interpret, think for me? Very conservative-birther like
Sorry moron. Words have meaning. "Worst ever" means worse than the others. It doesn't mean "worse than the others except for the ones that were even worse"
"You are like Rouge in this regard" does not mean "you are Rouge".
You are a pathetic illiterate Canadian means exactly what it says
LMAO (LRs tm reg'd), as you wrote : "You are a pathetic illiterate Canadian means exactly what it says "

OMG, the next one will be something like "stay in Canada, libtard (LTR tm reg'd), mind your own business, your opinion doesn't count here" (translation : "I'm all out of intelligent things to say, can't respond anymore, so out comes the "furrinner" thing".

You know, except for calling you an ultra conservative, Reagan adorator and birther, which you are and appreciate, I have yet to call you one single pejorative name. That does irk you, frustrate you, doesn't it? Ha ha. Back to schoolyard bullying for you.
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#166098 Aug 1, 2013
I wonder why Obama will not go to Detroit and give one of his Economic speeches?
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#166099 Aug 1, 2013
47% of the peoples left in Detroit are functionally illiterate!

Ottawa

#166100 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
http://i.word.com/idictionary/ Worst
You can lead an illiterate fool to the library but you can't make him comprehend - so you might as well best the shit out of him with a dictionary
Webster is okay for colloquialisms, I suppose, but for real English, I use Oxford. But thank you just the same.

Oh, I have various dictionaries, 5 or 6 languages, and a Thesaurus or three here. Will you allow me to lead you to some of them?

Quit while you're merely behind, birther.
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#166101 Aug 1, 2013
Hummm, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, only 10.6% of the folks in Detroit are ..... white!!!! Damn, I just they can blame Detroit's problems on da Honkies!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166102 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You know, except for calling you an ultra conservative ....I have yet to call you one single pejorative name.
As we already knew - in Jercques feeble little mind calling someone a conservative is supposed to be an insult.

You've jumped the shark and are getting very boring. And while Romper also has a tendency for boring pastes, I am not calling you Romper

Ottawa

#166103 Aug 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete.
Living Under Tyranny and the Solidification of the Obama Dictatorship
By Sher Zieve Tuesday, July 30, 2013
The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete. Since he began the occupation of what was once our White House, the dictator-in-chief has been busy writing one Executive Order after another designed to replace US lawwith ObamaLaw.
Under normal and saner times, these EOs would mean little-to-nothing because the checks and balances of co-equal branches of government would render them null and void if they flew in the face of Constitutional law. But, today, insanity is reigning supreme.
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
Hey, American commie Lady, how's it feel to have Learn to Read in your camp now? Isn't it great? One thing, though, how will you reconcile your ultra-left communist leanings with his pumpkin-like Adam Smith/Ayn Rand ultra-conservative economic trickle-down theories?
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#166104 Aug 1, 2013
According to the 2000 Census, Detroit was out 11th most populated city. But by 2010 it had dropped down to 18th place. I wonder why?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166105 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>Webster is okay for colloquialisms, I suppose, but for real English, I use Oxford. But thank you just the same.

Oh, I have various dictionaries, 5 or 6 languages, and a Thesaurus or three here. Will you allow me to lead you to some of them?

Quit while you're merely behind, birther.
You got one where "worst" doesn't mean worst but just "below average"? Now that would be entertaining

Ottawa

#166106 Aug 1, 2013
El Gotcha wrote:
47% of the peoples left in Detroit are functionally illiterate!
Surprise, surprise, Rogue, it's not just Detroit. I would not be surprised if that 47% pretty much applied to the whole USA and Canada. And Europe, more and more, is fast catching up. Or is that catching down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Who 46,742
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,246
Word (Dec '08) 57 min andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search