BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,301)

Showing posts 146,001 - 146,020 of173,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
How cute. The moniker's address changes from a U.S. sort of civility to Indianapolis boorish birther-like language. Either someone's impersonating you or the conservative birther real you has come out. I'm betting on the latter rather than the former.

Oh, btw, you wrote "No. You claimed that Reagan had a worse economic record than Carter " Show me where and when I wrote that. Ducking, expecting more ad hominem, or so you understand, name-calling.
Fool doesn't comprehend English. Doesn't comprehend ISP's or mobile devices.

Where and when? I will bump your post back to the top and then ignore you whining
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Rogue also refuses to acknowledge that the presidents with the most business people on staff had the worst economic records -hmm, Reagan, GHB, GWB. He forgot Hoover. Wonder how many HE had?
Your post.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Worst economic record? Reagan vs Carter? Really? You may disagree with policy but your subjective judgement is way way way off in my opinion
My response .... Which caused you to go off the reservation

Blather on fool.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

How cute. The moniker's address changes from a U.S. sort of civility to Indianapolis boorish birther-like language. Either someone's impersonating you or the conservative birther real you has come out. I'm betting on the latter rather than the former.

Oh, btw, you wrote "No. You claimed that Reagan had a worse economic record than Carter " Show me where and when I wrote that. Ducking, expecting more ad hominem, or so you understand, name-calling.
One last comment. Obsessing over moniker location? Hah- I caught you again Romper /s

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather blather.
birther birther birther birther.

Who'd you vote for? What a joke you turned out to be.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post.
You're one of the brighter birthers, you disguised it well, but in the end, it had to come out in the conservavtive wash.

Where does it say in that post of mine that Carter's record was better?

Your post.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I could never figure out why the main stream media is in bed with Barack Obama.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:

<quoted text>Worst economic record? Reagan vs Carter? Really? You may disagree with policy but your subjective judgement is way way way off in my opinion
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My response .... Which caused you to go off the reservation
Blather on fool.
That made me go off? "in my opinion"? did that? YOU "went off the reservation" when I criticized your god, Reagan. You started it, called me Rogue".

You name-called me. Birther on, United States, er, hmmm, Indianapolis.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>No Rogue, it’s 78 percent. It’s as politifact says, when you cherry pick what cabinet appointees to consider and unilaterally try to define private sector work you can come to any conclusion you wish.

Rogue doesn’t consider working for a law firm private sector work so therefore,

Who gives a shit what Rogue thinks?
Rouge is planning to defect to Canada. He needs more practice ignoring facts before they'll admit him

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
One last comment. Obsessing over moniker location? Hah- I caught you again Romper /s
No, I unfairly accused LRS to whom I apologize. I can do that. It was you after all, birther lurking in the conservative bushes, pounced, missed, then lost it. Sad. Birther on.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

I know we make fun of Red Necks, but this is just plain sad. Yes, they have Red Necks in Florida!

Florida woman reportedly crushed to death by homemade elevator
Published July 26, 2013
FoxNews.com

A Florida woman was reportedly crushed to death by a friends homemade elevator.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Margaret Elizabeth Harrison, 66, went to her friends Weeki Wachee home early Tuesday and but didnt show up for more than an hour after Jean Blair sent an outside elevator to the buildings first floor in anticipation of Harrisons arrival. "I thought, oh, good, she made it," Frank Jorr, Harrisons boyfriend, told the newspaper on Thursday.
Deputies said Jorr found Harrison underneath an elevator constructed by Blairs husband using a forklift, wood and welded metal. Under Florida law, lifts and other conveyances in private homes do not require certificates of operation or inspections, the newspaper reports, and no citations were issued. Officials, however, did shut down the device.
Officials pronounced Harrison, an Alabama native, dead at the scene.
"I knew as soon as I saw her," Jorr said. "She was blue already."
The death has been ruled an accident.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/26/florida-...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're one of the brighter birthers, you disguised it well, but in the end, it had to come out in the conservavtive wash.
Where does it say in that post of mine that Carter's record was better?
Your post.
Good grief Path! No one is even arguing with you and you're losing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather blather.
<quoted text>
birther birther birther birther.
Who'd you vote for? What a joke you turned out to be.
Can't admit he got your goat, can you?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
American main stream media is often a pathetic joke.
Trayvon Martin case is a prime example.
The front page photos of of a cherubic 12 year-old Martin clutching a basketball transposed against grainy pictures of a battered Zimmerman was the epitome of yellow journalism.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Carter was the worst ever until Obama started occupying The White House.
Carter signed the single largest cut in capital gains tax rate in history. Every POTUS has had some successes and done failures. Carter was overwhelmed by circumstances, but most scholars would not tag him "worst ever" - and would assure you that it is far too soon to attempt to rank Obama - even though you FauxCons declared him the worst ever before he even took the oath

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Phony scandals? To me there are several point in the Ben Ghazi Embassy assault. I placed them in the order I feel their importance is.

1) Why was security cut back when there was an obvious threat?
2) Why was their no emergency response? They had no idea how long the assaults would last and one of the survivors went 20 hours without medical attention!
3) Why has no action been taken against those responsible for the attack?
4) Why is the investigation taking so slow? It is obvious that the Obama administration is stonewalling Congress's oversight investigation.
5) And the least important issue is the Talking Points? Who knew what when?

But you Libtars are calling this a phony crisis in a vain attempt to get it off of the radar, and nothing more!
5)
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote:

That made me go off? "in my opinion"? did that? YOU "went off the reservation" when I criticized your god, Reagan. You started it, called me Rogue".

You name-called me. Birther on, United States, er, hmmm, Indianapolis.
OReaLY Mr literal (saying these are the 3 worst ever isn't saying that they were worse than the others?) Care to show me where i "called you Rouge"? Or where I "defended Reagan"?(He ran larger deficits but his economic record want as bad as Carter's in my opinion -Is that how I worship "my God" in your pathetic little fantasy world?).

With every post you prove my assessment correct. You are addicted to "us vs them" just as Rouge is - your just pledged to a different team

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter signed the single largest cut in capital gains tax rate in history. Every POTUS has had some successes and done failures. Carter was overwhelmed by circumstances, but most scholars would not tag him "worst ever" - and would assure you that it is far too soon to attempt to rank Obama - even though you FauxCons declared him the worst ever before he even took the oath
Which Carter are YOU talking about? Pres. Jimmy Carter or House Speaker Davy Carter (R-Cabot, Arkansas)?
http://talkbusiness.net/2013/03/speaker-carte...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief Path! No one is even arguing with you and you're losing.
Wait. Did you say that? Or was it me again? Maybe Poppo is up early.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Pres. Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Cater opposed cutting Capital Gains taxes! It is amazing what you Libatrds believe!!!

Carter Off Base In Opposition To Cut In Capital Gains Tax .
news.google.com/newspapers... ...
Anyone who believes Jimmy Carter the Andy Young of domestic policy when he talk about taxes, has a lurid notion of American reality. According to Carter ...
http://news.google.com/newspapers...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,001 - 146,020 of173,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,072,974
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min scirocco 68,169
The New, New Math 29 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 35 min Infowars Video 1
Ask Amy 7-13-14 43 min Pippa 3
Strategy 49 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 52 min Pippa 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••