BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,301)

Showing posts 146,001 - 146,020 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what other names I use. I'm curious as I must be doing it in my sleep, not being aware of it. I may not be the best writer, but I do write distinctly and no one else here writs like that, with a hint of French in it, be that good or bad, I'll let you and others judge it;
And, what about that other Justice that you had appointed as such? What was his name again? And oh, strange how he disappeared at the exact same time you added "justice" to your moniker. Poor loser, how it must suck to be you and kerplunking all over the place.
Liar.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Being on the right equates to stupid. Remember that. Being on the left equates to stupid. Remember that. World is too ever-changing to be holding steadfast to the right or left. How about a little imagination?;
You should never have had to pull out of Iraq, as you should never have been there in the first place. What business of yours was it to kill Saddam? Did he ever aggress, attack you?;
As to Afghanistan, what do you mean, pull out as soon as you killed Bin Laden? GWB did not kill him, which incidentally was his reason for invading Afghanistan, Obama killed him. And yes, Obama should've withdrawn then. Withdrawn even before he killed him, cripes, he was killed in Pakistan. What the hell does that have to do with invading and occupying that country anyhow? Bin Laden was neither Afghan nor Pakistanese, he was Saudi, for god's sake.
Rebuilt what, where , when? What're you talking about. And who are we, to rebuild nations in our own image? Who do we think we are?;
What you wrote about Africa is the height of ignorance.
But I am not on the far right while you are on the loony left!
And you aught to read the Haque Conventions, 1899 and 1907, on Neutrality! And a case in point was the German cruiser Admiral Graf Spee. While in a neutral harbor they could not make repairs, refuel or rearm. Basically all they could do is seek medical treatment for their wounded and bury their dead. And they could stay only three days. If after three days the British could enter Montevideo harbor and engage the enemy.
We have always had the right to enter Pakistan to capture or kill any al Qaeda as the Pakies were unable to or would not keep them from using their country as a safe haven.
I know that Muslim countries to not recognize Western Laws but F-them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why did they have to give him seven more years for the kidnapping. What are they gonna do, put the man's body in a cell for seven years?
Death Penalty for Kenyan for Killing UK Man
Associated Press
LAMU, Kenya July 29, 2013 (AP)
A Kenyan man was Monday sentenced to death for the September 2011 killing of a British man who was shot dead and his wife kidnapped by Somali gunmen at an island resort on the Kenya coast.
Magistrate Johnstone Munguti found Ali Babito Kololo guilty of the murder of British tourist David Tebbutt, 58, who was killed. Tebbutt's wife Judith, 56, was abducted and taken to Somalia and held by pirates before being released after six months.
Munguti also sentenced Kololo to seven years in jail for the wife's abduction.
<quoted text>
What's so strange about that? The extra 7 years was for the kidnapping, and not concurrent. What about the over 100 year sentences often handed out in the US for multiple offences and not server concurrently? Why do post such things? To laugh at others'
customs that are not yours? Third time today banging Africa. Did you decide to google "Africa, what is wrong with it, please list murders, poverty, Aids and anything negative, and it matters not if it's not true?"
Get me another Libtard, got me another Libtard. Can't see a joke when it is right in front of him!
Is there a more dysfunctional continent than Africa? How many ongoing wars are there? And most of them involve .... Muslims!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
When are you registering?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
What about that other phoney-baloney Justice? You didn't last too long in that role, now did you? No, you had to take the Justice title for yourself, and THAT is the biggest joke of them all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

You can only make repairs necessary for safety and non to improve the weapons systems. The Uruguayan did give them an extension to 90 hours though (at the request of the British).

From Wiki: Under Article 17 the of the Hague Convention, neutrality restrictions limited Admiral Graf Spee to a period of 72 hours for repairs in Montevideo before she would be interned for the duration of the war.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am not on the far right while you are on the loony left!
And you aught to read the Haque Conventions, 1899 and 1907, on Neutrality! And a case in point was the German cruiser Admiral Graf Spee. While in a neutral harbor they could not make repairs, refuel or rearm. Basically all they could do is seek medical treatment for their wounded and bury their dead. And they could stay only three days. If after three days the British could enter Montevideo harbor and engage the enemy.
We have always had the right to enter Pakistan to capture or kill any al Qaeda as the Pakies were unable to or would not keep them from using their country as a safe haven.
I know that Muslim countries to not recognize Western Laws but F-them!
You've lost it. What is the relevance of the above post with the US intervention in Iraq? You ARE nuts.

As to the Graf Spee, I've forgotten more about that than you've ever or will ever know. Been to Uruguay and Buenos Aires to study the story of the Graf Spee and its captain? I retold the story here about 6 months ago. Of course, you will say you don't remember. Par for the course.

"Pakies" is pejorative, but feeling superior to anyone from that country, you feel justified using it, right?

Where did I say you had or did not have the right to enter Pakistan? I never even mulled over that situation. You bring it up now. Why? How relevant is that?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why did they have to give him seven more years for the kidnapping. What are they gonna do, put the man's body in a cell for seven years?
Death Penalty for Kenyan for Killing UK Man
Associated Press
LAMU, Kenya July 29, 2013 (AP)
A Kenyan man was Monday sentenced to death for the September 2011 killing of a British man who was shot dead and his wife kidnapped by Somali gunmen at an island resort on the Kenya coast.
Magistrate Johnstone Munguti found Ali Babito Kololo guilty of the murder of British tourist David Tebbutt, 58, who was killed. Tebbutt's wife Judith, 56, was abducted and taken to Somalia and held by pirates before being released after six months.
Munguti also sentenced Kololo to seven years in jail for the wife's abduction.
<quoted text>
Get me another Libtard, got me another Libtard. Can't see a joke when it is right in front of him!
Is there a more dysfunctional continent than Africa? How many ongoing wars are there? And most of them involve .... Muslims!
Joke? Another crash, another poor stupid joke. And nothing funny about concurrent and non-concurrent sentences and you wanted to show, very obviously, how stupid these Africans were, even though they had basically the same non-concurrent sentencing as you.

Oh, did you now that Cromwell's corpse was unearthed after which they hanged him?

You're on an anti-African spree at the moment, Rogue, god knows why. Africans are far from perfect, but neither have you even though you were born under more clement skies. You've fuck*d up a lot more, comparatively speaking, than they have.

And any time you attack them from the Sahel to South Africa as you love to do, I'll stick up for them.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You can only make repairs necessary for safety and non to improve the weapons systems. The Uruguayan did give them an extension to 90 hours though (at the request of the British).
From Wiki: Under Article 17 the of the Hague Convention, neutrality restrictions limited Admiral Graf Spee to a period of 72 hours for repairs in Montevideo before she would be interned for the duration of the war.
Why're you coming up with this? Who asked you and what does it refer to?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>
What about that other phoney-baloney Justice? You didn't last too long in that role, now did you? No, you had to take the Justice title for yourself, and THAT is the biggest joke of them all.
I have no idea where the other good Justice has been. You missing him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>
The above is NOT UN approval.
Most of the above countries, and look at them carefully, except for the UK, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Australia and the Netherlands went into it for modern U.S. equipment and loans.
Most of the above, except for the UK, did not see combat. Some Spaniards, Italians and Dutch lost some men when their camps for mortared or suffered suicidal attacks.
Of all of the above multinationals. only the US and UK remain. All jumped ship when they realised the idiocy of this intervention.
Yes, the UN authorized it back in 1991! Again, you can only end a war one of two ways. A capitulation or a peace treaty. There was in intervention into hostilities in 1992 but under the conditions that Saddamn would do certain things and he violated 27 UN mandates. Ergo Bush-43 had every right to resume the war!!!
Next, they were right for getting out just as soon as Saddamn was gone.
And we should have left too at that time as there is nothing we can do to reprogram their minds which calls for them to kill anyone who disagrees with them.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose youíre referring to Barry AKA whatever moniker he could use to get pass Topix expurgates. Iím just as certain your conjecture regarding his current circumstances are spot on.
More likely "Barry's" absence is due to complications of type 2 diabetes. Barry (David) should have paid more attention to Michelle Obama about healthy eating.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea where the other good Justice has been. You missing him?
I'm sure we'll hear from him as soon as he serves out his sentence and gets a prepaid mobile phone that can use the free wifi at McDonald's.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
When are you registering?
I can't wait to vote for this guy.

Itís essentially encouraging liar loans, encouraging fraud for people who come forward and say, "I qualify for a subsidy," and the Obama administration saying, "weíre not going to check on anything, weíre just going to take your word for it and grant you the subsidy." That is all Chicago-style politics designed to buy as many votes as possible. It is why the fight is now or never.

This guy knows that Obama is a fraud!
It won't even matter that he was born in Canada thanks to the usurper Obama!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

by Joel B. Pollak
'Smart Power'? Obama Forces Israel to Release Terrorists, Murderers
Obama is not an American!

Obama is a Muslim!
Obama Admin Quietly Releases Taliban Inmates from Gitmo

This is why the Founding Fathers required a Natural Born citizen for the Presidency requiring allegiance to this country alone.

SHEEPLE are so damn STUPID!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>It walks! It talks! It crawls on its yellow belly like a reptile! Get 'em Bertha!
Blather blather blather.

Poor Romper, how sad and pathetic your life must be

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
--Al Gore, Vice President

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely "Barry's" absence is due to complications of type 2 diabetes. Barry (David) should have paid more attention to Michelle Obama about healthy eating.
Outside of the killings, DC has one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Marion Barry
Source: USA Today: Mar 24, 1989.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why're you coming up with this? Who asked you and what does it refer to?
A.D.D. is tough, ain't it!
I was talking about Neutrality and the Haque Conventions and why we have the right to go into any country on this earth to pursue illegal enemy combatant. And if any country tries to stop us, we have the right to declare war on them too.
Uruguay has 72 to kick the Gray Spee out of their country. If they had not, the British had every right to enter their country and kick azz!
We had every right to enter both Afghanistan and Pakistan to pursue members of al Qaeda.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, Poppo, but did Republican Majority Leader Boehner not declare that the House's best achievement was that it repealed more legislation than it approved?
Yes and as usual he avoided the question which either way would make the congresses under Boehnerís leadership at least so far the worse in US history.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-02/good...

Iím sure taking the 40th vote to repeal Obamacare and the umpteenth vote to defund nonexistent ACORN will rein high amongst Boehnerís finest achievements.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/26/40th...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,001 - 146,020 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]