BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166154 Aug 1, 2013
Oh, I met the Swamp Boyz at the Waffle House in Baldwin, FL about two years ago. It was about three am and they were heading home from a gig. Still not my kind of moosik.

Swamp Boyz - Shop wit me
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166155 Aug 1, 2013
Now watch me get a nasty note from Topix.

SWAMP BOYZ , FLY GOONS STREET LIFE
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166156 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, Rogue, as my family and I have often been looked after by military doctors , and they were top notch. And how well they adapted to difficult conditions, and how generous they were with their time, treating so many poor patients for free at night and weekends.
I'm talking about averages. Sure you may get some good military docs but most as below average.
I knew a Army doc who was a Catholic and he use to visit the local TB sanitarium on a regular basis. He said to me one day, if I think I have a GI with TB I send the x-ray up to the 121 Evac Hosp to get it read by a radiologist but at the sanitarium the x-rays are right out of my old text books!!!
I also went with a major nurse, who was also Catholic, up to Seoul as she wanted to go to a Korean medical supply company. She collected mortars and pestles?!?
The we had an aviator dentist. He liked to hang out with us at the O-Club?!? He went to all of our parties. Oh, you have been to a party until you have been to a party with av-ate-hers!
Do you recall the Tailhook Scandal?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/booming/rev...
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166157 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Strange, Rogue, as my family and I have often been looked after by military doctors , and they were top notch. And how well they adapted to difficult conditions, and how generous they were with their time, treating so many poor patients for free at night and weekends.
Oh, in the 21 years I was married my wife was hospitalized only once. An Army doctor overdosed her. Her pneumonia cleared up in about 22 seconds and then she spent the next two days recovering from the overdose.
The Army doctor blamed the pharmacist and he blamed the doctor. But if the Army pharmacists was watching what he was filing, he would have know that the prescript was four-times which she was to be given.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166158 Aug 1, 2013
El Gato wrote:
Links with poverty and crime[edit]
In developed countries, the level of functional literacy of an individual is proportional to income level and risk of committing crime. For example, according to the National Center for Educational Statistics in the United States:[3]
Over 60% of adults in the US prison system read at or below the fourth grade level
85% of US juvenile inmates are functionally illiterate
43% of adults at the lowest level of literacy lived below the poverty line, as opposed to 4% of those with the highest levels of literacy.
According to begintoread.com :[4]
Two-thirds of students who cannot read proficiently by the fourth grade will end up in jail or on welfare.
Three out of four individuals who receive food stamps read on the two lowest levels of literacy.
16-to-19-year-old girls at the poverty line and below with below-average reading skills are 6 times more likely to have out-of-wedlock children than their more literate counterparts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illit...
Are the white collar boys illiterate? Yet, they account, in money terms, for a lot more corruption than the unwashed uneducated classes. As to murders, it's not known how many they've ordered killed but I guess, mafia ties included, that this kind of activity is rampant. One only thinks of North American, European and Asian mining companies in the third world and how they let the local gov't thugs handle "demonstrations", how they poison wells and stifle crops.

As for the ones in jail, not too many white collars in there, and when they do, jails are more like country clubs.

Yes, the poor and uneducated ones are more likely to become criminals. Why is that surprising? Why do we need studies to tell us that?

Same for life expectancy. Rich people live longer. We know that thanks to more stupid studies. DOH. They also go less to 3-star Michelin restaurants and 5-star hotels. They don't drive Caddies and Mercedes either.

Ottawa

#166159 Aug 1, 2013
El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about averages. Sure you may get some good military docs but most as below average.
I knew a Army doc who was a Catholic and he use to visit the local TB sanitarium on a regular basis. He said to me one day, if I think I have a GI with TB I send the x-ray up to the 121 Evac Hosp to get it read by a radiologist but at the sanitarium the x-rays are right out of my old text books!!!
I also went with a major nurse, who was also Catholic, up to Seoul as she wanted to go to a Korean medical supply company. She collected mortars and pestles?!?
The we had an aviator dentist. He liked to hang out with us at the O-Club?!? He went to all of our parties. Oh, you have been to a party until you have been to a party with av-ate-hers!
Do you recall the Tailhook Scandal?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/booming/rev...
Yes I do. Alarming.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166160 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>Barrière de la langue? Laquelle? Vous aimeriez échanger dans une langue autre que l'anglais, Apprendre àécrire? Bien volontiers. Oh, c'est vrai,être polyglotte = communiste en ce qui concerne les Conservateurs d'Extrême Droite. BDR (LRS toutes marques deposées).

Possiamo provare anche in Italiano, signore.
I'm certain that Jerques is "bi-lingual". i.e. illiterate in two languages.
Grand Birther

United States

#166161 Aug 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you possibly prove that statement with a fraudulent birth certificate???
You can't!
You prove once again that SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!
Poor Kentucky. You truly and honestly believe all this insane crap you write.

Please seek help. I mean this sincerely.

Ottawa

#166162 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain that Jerques is "bi-lingual". i.e. illiterate in two languages.
Ahhh, do I detect envy? My 4 languages, three of which I know well, to you mediocre 1 and only, English.

Well, I surely appreciated your puerile mamma's basement joke, namely inserting typos and errors in my French text. I'm flattered.

I did note the huge improvement in your spelling since Topix delivered spellcheck. You seemed a respectable fellah, then, so I hushed, but I was often tempted to say something.

Ottawa

#166163 Aug 1, 2013
Corr : your. ha ha, sorry
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166164 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahhh, do I detect envy? My 4 languages, three of which I know well, to you mediocre 1 and only, English.
Well, I surely appreciated your puerile mamma's basement joke, namely inserting typos and errors in my French text. I'm flattered.
I did note the huge improvement in your spelling since Topix delivered spellcheck. You seemed a respectable fellah, then, so I hushed, but I was often tempted to say something.
Tissue Path?

Ottawa

#166165 Aug 1, 2013
I see Castro got prison for life with no chance of parole, PLUS, for good measure and in case that should run out, 1,000 additional years.

Wonder if the Kenyans are laughing.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166166 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>Ahhh, do I detect envy? My 4 languages, three of which I know well, to you mediocre 1 and only, English.

Wow fables in French.

I inserted errors in your post? Poor pathetic fool. Did I also embarrass your family with your stupifity?

Ottawa

#166167 Aug 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue Path?
Haha, trying to get into LTR's good graces. Well, I can see him falling for it, some many affinities, don't quit now. Tell me who you know...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166168 Aug 1, 2013
4 languages. None if them English. Oh the envy floods over me!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166169 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Haha, trying to get into LTR's good graces. Well, I can see him falling for it, some many affinities, don't quit now. Tell me who you know...
I'm pretty sure LTR doesn't give a flip about me one way or the other. I simply thought a tissue might be useful at that moment.

Ottawa

#166170 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
4 languages. None if them English. Oh the envy floods over me!
And ONE language and not even close to real English. Thank you God and Topix for spellcheck, says the Huber right-wing conservative birther. Hey, did you notice LRS's trying to nudge closer to you? How does that feel, what does that do for your self-respect? Maybe you can share his two beautiful nurse girl friends, his future ex-brother in-law medicine Nobel winning doctor and LRS's his padded cell, LMAO,(LRS tm reg'd).

Why do you make it so easy? All you got is ad hominem and cheap birther name-calling. Quit while you're merely behind, eh boy?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#166171 Aug 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Kentucky. You truly and honestly believe all this insane crap you write.
Please seek help. I mean this sincerely.
Yes, I do believe everything that I post or I wouldn't post it.

The fact that you will not even attempt to answer my question, or even attempt to refute what was said, shows that you are the one who needs to seek help!
Ya think?

How could you possibly prove that statement with a fraudulent birth certificate???
You can't!
You prove once again that SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#166172 Aug 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just further proof that America Got STUPID as proven by the fact that the American dream is being destroyed by an unconstitutional fraudulent Trojan horse usurper who has no legal authority to do so.
SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!
You know, nothing is quite as inspiring as a guy who repeatedly calls people stupid while displaying his own brand of idiocy.

No apostrophe in amoebas. It is not possessive. If you are going to blanket label people... a bit of third grade English can go a long way.

Go back to flaunting your intellectual superiority. Maybe squeeze in a comma now and then.

Are the "sheeple" the ones who elected Obama or the ones that allowed it to happen?

Obama may not have been the best candidate but until the GOP fields someone worth voting for... well, get used to disappointment.

Rand Paul may be conservatives very last hope. You ignored his father and EVERYTHING he said would happen...IS happening.

Conservatives can now look to solidify behind the last real guy we have or, watch the party split and lose the next three or four elections as well.

(Nobody will vote for Chris Christy... the reason may not be sound but it is real enough. Ron Paul was BRILLIANT but "too old". Christy is moderately intelligent. However, the guy is a heart attack waiting to happen.)

We get our act together now... or welcome 8 years of Queen Clinton.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#166173 Aug 1, 2013
Hell... amoeba is plural as is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Karma is a_______ 51,403
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,190,286
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min Red_Forman 5,709
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,106
Abby 2-28-15 4 hr RACE 5
A Small History Lesson. 4 hr Learn it Live it ... 6
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 9 hr Phil McOxwell 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future