BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,300)

Showing posts 145,981 - 146,000 of173,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Got it, LRS, you fooled me. I did identify the "blather on" phrase but blamed LTR. What does one say to an innocent naughty child like you who thinks it's funny to steal monikers? I can see it now, slapping your birhter thighs, telling your birther ilk how smarter you are and how "intelligently' you "got" me.

No apologies to LTR, though. He likened me to Rogue. Even you can't top that, loser.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

I don't even know who CMor is. Seriously.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Got it, LRS, you fooled me. I did identify the "blather on" phrase but blamed LTR. What does one say to an innocent naughty child like you who thinks it's funny to steal monikers? I can see it now, slapping your birhter thighs, telling your birther ilk how smarter you are and how "intelligently' you "got" me.
No apologies to LTR, though. He likened me to Rogue. Even you can't top that, loser.
Wrong again, Path. You're closing in on that 0 - 300 mark yourself! LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
I don't even know who CMor is. Seriously.
CMor is the fool from kelseyville

Congrats on now being confused for me. What do they put in the water up in Canada?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Reagan at his best
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rogue also refuses to acknowledge that the presidents with the most business people on staff had the worst economic records -hmm, Reagan, GHB, GWB. He forgot Hoover. Wonder how many HE had?
Reagan's administration was worse than Carter's?
GHB had, as did Reagan, had a Democrat controlled Congress which controls the budgetary process. Just look what Speaker Pelosi did to Bush's FY2009 Budget proposal. Bush submitted a budget of $2.7T and by the time she got finished with it, and Obama signed it into law, it had balloooned to $3.7T.
But I do agree with Hoover, but FDR out did him and extended the Depression until 1940 so they were both idiots.
We would have been totally out of the Great Depression if FDR had not pushed his progressive agenda.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan's administration was worse than Carter's?
GHB had, as did Reagan, had a Democrat controlled Congress which controls the budgetary process. Just look what Speaker Pelosi did to Bush's FY2009 Budget proposal. Bush submitted a budget of $2.7T and by the time she got finished with it, and Obama signed it into law, it had balloooned to $3.7T.
But I do agree with Hoover, but FDR out did him and extended the Depression until 1940 so they were both idiots.
We would have been totally out of the Great Depression if FDR had not pushed his progressive agenda.
FTI, I never aid Reagan's admin was worse than Carter's. I just said Reagan had much higher annual deficits. The rest was under discussion until he called me Rogue.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
FTI, I never aid Reagan's admin was worse than Carter's. I just said Reagan had much higher annual deficits. The rest was under discussion until he called me Rogue.
Carter was the worst ever until Obama started occupying The White House.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>FTI, I never aid Reagan's admin was worse than Carter's. I just said Reagan had much higher annual deficits. The rest was under discussion until he called me Rogue.
No. You claimed that Reagan had a worse economic record than Carter and then went ape shit when I disagreed. There is no question that Reagan ran higher deficits. That is a simple fact. You seem to think that is the only measure of the economy. You obviously never felt the impact of interest rates in excess of 20 percent

It is not my fault that you either can't comprehend English or just have a hard on for Carter. He is a good man who - IMO - was way overmatched by the office
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

America, we are squandering the legacy we inherited from our forefathers.- See more at: http://rare.us/story/interview-with-sen-ted-c...

America Got STUPID as proven by the fact that the American dream is being destroyed by an unconstitutional fraudulent Trojan horse usurper who has no legal authority to do so.

SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
America, we are squandering the legacy we inherited from our forefathers.- See more at: http://rare.us/story/interview-with-sen-ted-c...
America Got STUPID as proven by the fact that the American dream is being destroyed by an unconstitutional fraudulent Trojan horse usurper who has no legal authority to do so.
SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!
Re: " unconstitutional fraudulent Trojan horse usurper."

Obama is neither unconstitutional nor fraudulent nor a usurper. He really was born in Hawaii, and birther sites have not even told their readers that there is no evidence that Obama's mother even had a passport in 1961 (and very few 18-year-olds did). And they have not told their readers how very few women traveled late in pregnancy in 1961 because of the relatively high incidence of stillbirths.

And yet they want their nutty readers to assume that Obama's mother was one of the few 18-year-olds with a passport, and one of the very very few pregnant women who traveled to a foreign country late in pregnancy, and that the birth certificate of Hawaii, and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (and the Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961) are all lying.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: " unconstitutional fraudulent Trojan horse usurper."
Obama is neither unconstitutional nor fraudulent nor a usurper. He really was born in Hawaii, and birther sites have not even told their readers that there is no evidence that Obama's mother even had a passport in 1961 (and very few 18-year-olds did). And they have not told their readers how very few women traveled late in pregnancy in 1961 because of the relatively high incidence of stillbirths.
And yet they want their nutty readers to assume that Obama's mother was one of the few 18-year-olds with a passport, and one of the very very few pregnant women who traveled to a foreign country late in pregnancy, and that the birth certificate of Hawaii, and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (and the Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961) are all lying.
The kicker is that there was no motive for the Byzantine plot. The entire born in Kenya fantasy is based on the idea that Evil Granny desperately wanted her grandchild to be a US citizen and somehow engineered the incredibly implausible "mission impossible". The simple fact is that if Barack Obama II had been born in Kenya his mother could have secured US citizenship for the child via pro forma naturalization as she was a US citizen and resident of the US. The birfoon fantasy never had any legs from the get-go.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Percentage of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet.
You know what the private business sector is; a real-life business, not a government job. Here are the percentages.
T. Roosevelt.......... 38%
Taft.......... 40%
Wilson .......... 52%
Harding.......... 49%
Coolidge.......... 48%
Hoover.......... 42%
F. Roosevelt.......... 50%
Truman.......... 50%
Eisenhower.......... 57%
Kennedy.......... 30%
Johnson.......... 47%
Nixon.......... 53%
Ford.......... 42%
Carter.......... 32%
Reagan.......... 56%
GH Bush.......... 51%
Clinton .......... 39%
GW Bush.......... 55%
Obama.......... 8%
This helps to explain the incompetence of this administration. Only 8% of them have ever worked in private business!
<quoted text>
Oh wow, so it is 20%. That is still the lowest in over a century!
Oh, I do not consider working for a "law firm" to be working in the private sector. Now, if as a lawyer they worked for, let's say, Ford Motor Company, State Fram Insuance Co. or DOW Chemical, that would be different. But working for a law firm who only makes money for individuals is not really working with companies that make things of provide real services.
No Rogue, itís 78 percent. Itís as politifact says, when you cherry pick what cabinet appointees to consider and unilaterally try to define private sector work you can come to any conclusion you wish.

Rogue doesnít consider working for a law firm private sector work so therefore,

Who gives a shit what Rogue thinks?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You claimed that Reagan had a worse economic record than Carter and then went ape shit when I disagreed. There is no question that Reagan ran higher deficits. That is a simple fact. You seem to think that is the only measure of the economy. You obviously never felt the impact of interest rates in excess of 20 percent
It is not my fault that you either can't comprehend English or just have a hard on for Carter. He is a good man who - IMO - was way overmatched by the office
"hard on for Carter" True birther conservative no-clue response and language. Bravo.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

How cute. The moniker's address changes from a U.S. sort of civility to Indianapolis boorish birther-like language. Either someone's impersonating you or the conservative birther real you has come out. I'm betting on the latter rather than the former.

Oh, btw, you wrote "No. You claimed that Reagan had a worse economic record than Carter " Show me where and when I wrote that. Ducking, expecting more ad hominem, or so you understand, name-calling.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

How cute. The moniker's address changes from a U.S. sort of civility to Indianapolis boorish birther-like language. Either someone's impersonating you or the conservative birther real you has come out. I'm betting on the latter rather than the former.
Oh, btw, you wrote "No. You claimed that Reagan had a worse economic record than Carter " Show me where and when I wrote that. Ducking, expecting more ad hominem, or so you understand, name-calling.
Path, what prompts you to get up each day?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rogue, itís 78 percent. Itís as politifact says, when you cherry pick what cabinet appointees to consider and unilaterally try to define private sector work you can come to any conclusion you wish.
Rogue doesnít consider working for a law firm private sector work so therefore,
Who gives a shit what Rogue thinks?
From all your bytchin', whining and moaning, I'd say you give a shyt!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
News reports indicate that Edward Snowden has now left the Moscow Airport and has crossed into Russian territory.
He must have been granted asylum, at least temporary.
I am not here to call him a traitor or a hero, but rather reiterate that my right to know that someone is spying on me trumps the law each and every time.
I might add that I am most grateful that he comes from a younger generation, the ones that Barack Obama is trying to bamboozle the most. 1776.
loose
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>"hard on for Carter" True birther conservative no-clue response and language. Bravo.
Blather blather blather blather.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I have a working knowledge of the law that is equivalent to, and probably exceeds, that of Barack Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,981 - 146,000 of173,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search