BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196945 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166150 Aug 1, 2013
El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but private sector physicians are better doctor as if they don't keep their customers happy, they lose their patients. Most military doctors are the exact opposite.
Sure a few military doctors join out of true patriotism but most are the bottom of their classes and need a job, any job, to pay off their student loans. The same goes for JAG officers.
Strange, Rogue, as my family and I have often been looked after by military doctors , and they were top notch. And how well they adapted to difficult conditions, and how generous they were with their time, treating so many poor patients for free at night and weekends.
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166151 Aug 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - The Lady Is a Tramp
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Great stuff. Better than any darn politician, whatever party.
I'm not a jazz fan but I would rather listen to stuff like this than Blue Grass Country or Hip Hop Ghettoese!
Oh, I guess Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Recorded a Jazz Album this past June.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-g...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166152 Aug 1, 2013
Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse - Body and Soul


Duets II (Tony Bennett album)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duets_II_ (Tony_Bennett_album)
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166153 Aug 1, 2013
Tony Bennett & Christina Aguilera Steppin' Out With My Baby


Tony Bennett & Faith Hill - The Way You Look Tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166154 Aug 1, 2013
Oh, I met the Swamp Boyz at the Waffle House in Baldwin, FL about two years ago. It was about three am and they were heading home from a gig. Still not my kind of moosik.

Swamp Boyz - Shop wit me
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166155 Aug 1, 2013
Now watch me get a nasty note from Topix.

SWAMP BOYZ , FLY GOONS STREET LIFE
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166156 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, Rogue, as my family and I have often been looked after by military doctors , and they were top notch. And how well they adapted to difficult conditions, and how generous they were with their time, treating so many poor patients for free at night and weekends.
I'm talking about averages. Sure you may get some good military docs but most as below average.
I knew a Army doc who was a Catholic and he use to visit the local TB sanitarium on a regular basis. He said to me one day, if I think I have a GI with TB I send the x-ray up to the 121 Evac Hosp to get it read by a radiologist but at the sanitarium the x-rays are right out of my old text books!!!
I also went with a major nurse, who was also Catholic, up to Seoul as she wanted to go to a Korean medical supply company. She collected mortars and pestles?!?
The we had an aviator dentist. He liked to hang out with us at the O-Club?!? He went to all of our parties. Oh, you have been to a party until you have been to a party with av-ate-hers!
Do you recall the Tailhook Scandal?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/booming/rev...
El Gato

Jacksonville, FL

#166157 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, Rogue, as my family and I have often been looked after by military doctors , and they were top notch. And how well they adapted to difficult conditions, and how generous they were with their time, treating so many poor patients for free at night and weekends.
Oh, in the 21 years I was married my wife was hospitalized only once. An Army doctor overdosed her. Her pneumonia cleared up in about 22 seconds and then she spent the next two days recovering from the overdose.
The Army doctor blamed the pharmacist and he blamed the doctor. But if the Army pharmacists was watching what he was filing, he would have know that the prescript was four-times which she was to be given.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166158 Aug 1, 2013
El Gato wrote:
Links with poverty and crime[edit]
In developed countries, the level of functional literacy of an individual is proportional to income level and risk of committing crime. For example, according to the National Center for Educational Statistics in the United States:[3]
Over 60% of adults in the US prison system read at or below the fourth grade level
85% of US juvenile inmates are functionally illiterate
43% of adults at the lowest level of literacy lived below the poverty line, as opposed to 4% of those with the highest levels of literacy.
According to begintoread.com :[4]
Two-thirds of students who cannot read proficiently by the fourth grade will end up in jail or on welfare.
Three out of four individuals who receive food stamps read on the two lowest levels of literacy.
16-to-19-year-old girls at the poverty line and below with below-average reading skills are 6 times more likely to have out-of-wedlock children than their more literate counterparts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illit...
Are the white collar boys illiterate? Yet, they account, in money terms, for a lot more corruption than the unwashed uneducated classes. As to murders, it's not known how many they've ordered killed but I guess, mafia ties included, that this kind of activity is rampant. One only thinks of North American, European and Asian mining companies in the third world and how they let the local gov't thugs handle "demonstrations", how they poison wells and stifle crops.

As for the ones in jail, not too many white collars in there, and when they do, jails are more like country clubs.

Yes, the poor and uneducated ones are more likely to become criminals. Why is that surprising? Why do we need studies to tell us that?

Same for life expectancy. Rich people live longer. We know that thanks to more stupid studies. DOH. They also go less to 3-star Michelin restaurants and 5-star hotels. They don't drive Caddies and Mercedes either.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166159 Aug 1, 2013
El Gato wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about averages. Sure you may get some good military docs but most as below average.
I knew a Army doc who was a Catholic and he use to visit the local TB sanitarium on a regular basis. He said to me one day, if I think I have a GI with TB I send the x-ray up to the 121 Evac Hosp to get it read by a radiologist but at the sanitarium the x-rays are right out of my old text books!!!
I also went with a major nurse, who was also Catholic, up to Seoul as she wanted to go to a Korean medical supply company. She collected mortars and pestles?!?
The we had an aviator dentist. He liked to hang out with us at the O-Club?!? He went to all of our parties. Oh, you have been to a party until you have been to a party with av-ate-hers!
Do you recall the Tailhook Scandal?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/booming/rev...
Yes I do. Alarming.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166160 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Barrière de la langue? Laquelle? Vous aimeriez échanger dans une langue autre que l'anglais, Apprendre àécrire? Bien volontiers. Oh, c'est vrai,être polyglotte = communiste en ce qui concerne les Conservateurs d'Extrême Droite. BDR (LRS toutes marques deposées).

Possiamo provare anche in Italiano, signore.
I'm certain that Jerques is "bi-lingual". i.e. illiterate in two languages.
Grand Birther

United States

#166161 Aug 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you possibly prove that statement with a fraudulent birth certificate???
You can't!
You prove once again that SHEEPLE are brainless one-celled amoeba's!
Poor Kentucky. You truly and honestly believe all this insane crap you write.

Please seek help. I mean this sincerely.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166162 Aug 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain that Jerques is "bi-lingual". i.e. illiterate in two languages.
Ahhh, do I detect envy? My 4 languages, three of which I know well, to you mediocre 1 and only, English.

Well, I surely appreciated your puerile mamma's basement joke, namely inserting typos and errors in my French text. I'm flattered.

I did note the huge improvement in your spelling since Topix delivered spellcheck. You seemed a respectable fellah, then, so I hushed, but I was often tempted to say something.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166163 Aug 1, 2013
Corr : your. ha ha, sorry
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166164 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, do I detect envy? My 4 languages, three of which I know well, to you mediocre 1 and only, English.
Well, I surely appreciated your puerile mamma's basement joke, namely inserting typos and errors in my French text. I'm flattered.
I did note the huge improvement in your spelling since Topix delivered spellcheck. You seemed a respectable fellah, then, so I hushed, but I was often tempted to say something.
Tissue Path?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166165 Aug 1, 2013
I see Castro got prison for life with no chance of parole, PLUS, for good measure and in case that should run out, 1,000 additional years.

Wonder if the Kenyans are laughing.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166166 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, do I detect envy? My 4 languages, three of which I know well, to you mediocre 1 and only, English.

Well, I surely appreciated your puerile mamma's basement joke, namely inserting typos and errors in my French text. I'm flattered.

I did note the huge improvement in your spelling since Topix delivered spellcheck. You seemed a respectable fellah, then, so I hushed, but I was often tempted to say something.
Wow fables in French.

I inserted errors in your post? Poor pathetic fool. Did I also embarrass your family with your stupifity?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#166167 Aug 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue Path?
Haha, trying to get into LTR's good graces. Well, I can see him falling for it, some many affinities, don't quit now. Tell me who you know...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#166168 Aug 1, 2013
4 languages. None if them English. Oh the envy floods over me!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166169 Aug 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, trying to get into LTR's good graces. Well, I can see him falling for it, some many affinities, don't quit now. Tell me who you know...
I'm pretty sure LTR doesn't give a flip about me one way or the other. I simply thought a tissue might be useful at that moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,275,216
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min Red_Forman 6,406
last post wins! (Dec '10) 43 min Red_Forman 1,347
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 54,501
How to get into the USA. 1 hr Great Song 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 70,158
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,719
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Fahey Flynn 100,633
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages