BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
145,941 - 145,960 of 176,797 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

By the way Rouge. Hillary was a partner in a law firm (i.e. one of the owners). Or does it only count if she was sole proprietor?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Nazi far-right-wing source, dailycaller.com . Need I say more?
The Daily Caller
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Daily Caller
Type
Online news site
Format
Website
Editor-in-chief
Tucker Carlson
Founded
Headquarters
Washington, D.C.
Official website
dailycaller.com
The Daily Caller is a news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C., United States. Founded by libertarian conservative political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney, The Daily Caller launched on January 11, 2010. In late 2012, it was reported that the site had quadrupled its page view and total audience and had become profitable without ever buying an advertisement for itself.[1]
Yes, "former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney". Oh boy!
So you are upset that Tucker was a former adviser to Dick Cheney? You need to get over your hatred of Cheney!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the number was 33 percent if you don't count law firms.
Law firms aren't private sector? OReaLY? I wonder if whoever compiled your bogus chart knew that. I'm betting that they included lawyers in Bush's lofty percentages.(But then facts would only cloud your rant)
You "believe" does not mean it is fact. Oh, Forbes compiled that so go complain to them!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You "believe" does not mean it is fact. Oh, Forbes compiled that so go complain to them!
Why? You rely on it for your rant even though you know it is bogus. If rather laugh at you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Sorry Libtards, Obama has the worst private sector to academic ratios in the past hundred odd years!!!

Obama's Business Blind Spot
Michael Cembalest 11/24/2009

...Many of these individuals started a company or ran one, with first-hand experience in hiring and firing, domestic and international competition, red tape, recessions, wars and technological change. Their industries included agribusiness, chemicals, finance, construction, communications, energy, insurance, mining, publishing, pharmaceuticals, railroads and steel; a cross-section of the American experience.[I even gave partial credit to attorneys focused on private-sector issues, although one could argue this is a completely different kettle of fish]. One thing is clear: The current administration, compared with past Democratic and Republican ones, marks a departure from the traditional reliance on a balance of public- and private-sector experiences.
It’s not a surprise that these days, private-sector engagement strikes some as pointless. The prevailing sentiment is best expressed by one of Secretary Geithner’s own deputies:“Why would we consult the very executives who got us into this mess?” and Congressman Barney Frank:“ The private sector got us into this mess. The government has to get us out of it.” To a large extent, this cynicism is a byproduct of the colossal mismanagement of many financial and automotive firms. The following chart shows the companies that lost more than their entire 2007 book value, both in absolute terms, and as a multiple of pre-crisis book value (b). This is one of the worst legacies of the crisis: a sense that the private sector is poorly managed, greedy and completely inept (c).
http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/24/michael-cemb...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You rely on it for your rant even though you know it is bogus. If rather laugh at you.
I'd rather.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

BTW Rouge. The chart's creator claimed that attorneys counted 1/3 (Insert punch line here) So 9 cabinet members in his sample. 3 private sector plus 3 lawyers gives you 4 /9 in Nutjob math or 44,4 percent.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

The author of the chart quoted by Beck and requoted by Southerland, Cembalest, told PolitiFact that any effort to address the topic is heavily subjective, and he expressed regret that his work had been used for political ends, saying that it was not his intention to provide fodder for bloggers and talk show hosts.

Cembalest said he has "written 250,000 words in research over the last decade, and every single thing I've ever done — except this one chart — was empirically based on data from the Federal Reserve" or another official source. "This is the one time I stepped out into making judgment calls, and I assure you I won't do it again.... The frightening thing about the Internet is that people copy one chart from what you write and then it goes viral. So I've learned a lesson here that these kinds of issues are best left addressed by the people who practice them day in and day out."

English to moron translation - your spam is bogus
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DEVIOUS ELECTION PLOT BYPASSES CONSTITUTION
Strategy takes 36 states out of voting decision

The National Popular Vote effort, which could see only 14 states – those with the largest populations – decide the presidency for voters in all 50 states, is fully partnered with a George Soros-funded election group.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/devious-election-p...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another Nazi far-right-wing source, dailycaller.com . Need I say more?
The Daily Caller
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Daily Caller
Type
Online news site
Format
Website
Editor-in-chief
Tucker Carlson
Founded
Headquarters
Washington, D.C.
Official website
dailycaller.com
The Daily Caller is a news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C., United States. Founded by libertarian conservative political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney, The Daily Caller launched on January 11, 2010. In late 2012, it was reported that the site had quadrupled its page view and total audience and had become profitable without ever buying an advertisement for itself.[1]
Yes, "former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney". Oh boy!
Thank you for supporting big oil, Twink. We do appreciate it! L-M-A-O!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my daughter is the officer manager for an OBGYN. The company is owned but one doctor who has one assistant doctor. He RUNS the business and she is just the EMPLOYEE.
Now he will probably retire and sell his practice and whether or not he will sell to his assistant doctor I do not know.
Oh, she is a black doctor and some of their patients do not want to be seen by her. My daughter and her have covered the subject with the new doctor and my daughter handles it the best she can.
But my daughter did keep her dog for a week while she went on vacation. Nice dog. Got along real well with my dogs.
I can walk three dogs at the same time but not four so my grandson had to walk his and the guest dog while I walked my two Chihuahuas.
Oh, the guest dog is a long haired Dachshund and my daughter has a German Spitz. They got along well for the week I was there.
?!?!?!?!?!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for supporting big oil, Twink. We do appreciate it! L-M-A-O!
Fools who are conscious of their condition will lay low.

Obviously, you aren't aware of YOUR condition.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
BTW Rouge. The chart's creator claimed that attorneys counted 1/3 (Insert punch line here) So 9 cabinet members in his sample. 3 private sector plus 3 lawyers gives you 4 /9 in Nutjob math or 44,4 percent.
Rogue also refuses to acknowledge that the presidents with the most business people on staff had the worst economic records -hmm, Reagan, GHB, GWB. He forgot Hoover. Wonder how many HE had?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

<quoted text>Rogue also refuses to acknowledge that the presidents with the most business people on staff had the worst economic records -hmm, Reagan, GHB, GWB. He forgot Hoover. Wonder how many HE had?
Worst economic record? Reagan vs Carter? Really? You may disagree with policy but your subjective judgement is way way way off in my opinion
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

<quoted text>
Fools who are conscious of their condition will lay low.
Obviously, you aren't aware of YOUR condition.
My condition is just fine, no red ink here! And, thank you as well. Remember to fill up today, Path! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

<quoted text>
Rogue also refuses to acknowledge that the presidents with the most business people on staff had the worst economic records -hmm, Reagan, GHB, GWB. He forgot Hoover. Wonder how many HE had?
When it comes to "records", no one can, or would want to touch Obumbler's records! Oh that's right, as far as we know he doesn't have any. LMAO! By far this is the worst and most corrupt admin/pres this country HAS EVER SEEN! Obumbler is an EPIC FAILURE! Deal with those facts.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama Has a New 'No Congress' Plan
He's promised a slew of executive orders
11 mins ago

Or maybe the strategy is not so new. After Obama was thwarted on background checks when his bill failed in the Senate, he unleashed a series of **executive orders on guns. This time around, he's not waiting for legislative failure.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7271-obama-...

Jan 16, 2013
Obama Issues 23 Executive Orders on Gun Control
And he told Congress to pass universal background check and assault weapons ban

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4165-obama-...

Didn't work then, WON'T work now!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Worst economic record? Reagan vs Carter? Really? You may disagree with policy but your subjective judgement is way way way off in my opinion
policy smholicy. Results are what counts. Carter had one average to bad economic term, the others I named increased govt size, spending, and none had one single surplus.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

"Continued adherence to a policy of compulsory education is utterly incompatible with efforts to establish lasting peace." - Liberalism
~~Ludwig von Mises

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"Continued adherence to a policy of compulsory education is utterly incompatible with efforts to establish lasting peace." - Liberalism
~~Ludwig von Mises
Here is the complete quote by von Mises :

"There is, in fact, only one solution: the state, the government, the laws must not in any way concern themselves with schooling or education. Public funds must not be used for such purposes. The rearing and instruction of youth must be left entirely to parents and to private associations and institutions."

So you agree that even primary schools should not be funded by the collectivity, much less college and university? You want to go back to 19th century norms when 3/4 of the population was illiterate like you, correct? When only the rich parents could send their kids to private schools or the poor to religious schools that churned out misplaced priests, brothers and nuns. Wonderful. How does that jibe with your communist philosophy, commie Pravda lady?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,096,105
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 41 min Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 57 min andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 1 hr Kuuipo 19
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Hoodies Skittles ... 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••