BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,298)

Showing posts 145,941 - 145,960 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now 85 percent of American want congress repealed Rogue so what’s your point?
And
If 53 percent of Americans wanted Obamacare repealed they would have voted for Mitt Romney. Get a grip man what’s wrong you?
Poll: Most Americans Don’t Want Congress to Repeal Obamacare
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...
Correct me if I'm wrong, Poppo, but did Republican Majority Leader Boehner not declare that the House's best achievement was that it repealed more legislation than it approved?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, spell it correctly. That's "coup d'état". Got it?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty! Which is taken from the French word 'petit' which means insignificant as we all know what he meant!
And we all know that Jacqueau is as petty as they get.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the laws we are dealing with now were passed under Pelosi/Reed in 2009. The Senate is still controlled by you Democrats who have not even voted on a Federal budget since the Spring of 2009. And even if we do get anything past the Democrat controlled Senate, will Obama sign it into law?
Right now 53% of Americans want ObamaCare repealed! Who will be in control of the Senate in 2015?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now 85 percent of American want congress repealed Rogue so what’s your point?
And
If 53 percent of Americans wanted Obamacare repealed they would have voted for Mitt Romney. Get a grip man what’s wrong you?
Hummm, having a hard time reading polls, are we? 80% of all people want the OTHER Party's Congressmen fired. Most want their own Congressman to remain in office but I am sure the closer we get to the 2014 election, more Democrats will be upset with their Congressmen and Senators.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And
So you pull a obscurer poll out of you hat and you think that validates your point. Well, RealClearPolictis averages the BIG polling companies and they disagree with YOU!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Now, since I know how you HATE Fox News, let's just cut them out but that still leaves us with a 6% margin!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, Poppo, but did Republican Majority Leader Boehner not declare that the House's best achievement was that it repealed more legislation than it approved?
And you think that is BAD? We conservatives believe in a smaller government so we see that as a positive!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

We Conservatives also think OSHA, EPA and other entities way over regulate. Granted Nixon started both the EPA and OSHA but they are at the point where they have become an albatross around America's neck.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you pull a obscurer poll out of you hat and you think that validates your point. Well, RealClearPolictis averages the BIG polling companies and they disagree with YOU!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Now, since I know how you HATE Fox News, let's just cut them out but that still leaves us with a 6% margin!!!
Polls? What about your sure-fire presidential polls, Rogue? Oh, I know, you'll say you noticed they were shifting to Obama the last days of the campaign. Funny you only said that AFTER the election, otherwise, why were your dancing shoes all shined up and ready for the upcoming dance in the Jacksonville streets morning of Nov 7, 2012? Polls? I'll take Poppo's "obscure" polls any day.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think that is BAD? We conservatives believe in a smaller government so we see that as a positive!
Samller gov't? Is that a new republican slogan? How come the Nixons, Reagans and Bushes had the biggest gov'ts of them all? And the biggest and most numerous deficits? Repubs don't know the meaning of "smaller" and surplus, what with all those PAC friends of theirs.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We Conservatives also think OSHA, EPA and other entities way over regulate. Granted Nixon started both the EPA and OSHA but they are at the point where they have become an albatross around America's neck.
Total disagreement. OSHA and EPA should be strengthened, not eliminated. Far too weakened under GWB-favoured industry and 1%. it needs more powers. Obama should move on this. We have the same problem here, our conservative gov't thinks Industry is best placed to police itself. Yeaaaaah. suuuuuure. Train crashes, pipeline pollution, meat and produce poisoning, and so on.
As I said before, car brakes would be an option if the gov't hadn't made them mandatory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the 200+ killed because of Fast & Furious? Or do you consider dead Mexicans to be apart of a phony crisis?
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I consider those 200 dead Mexicans a tragedy for them, their friends, family and country. I also consider that Fast and Furious or not, they still would've been killed, though that fact does not justify Fast and Furious, whose origins are at best murky. Over 60,000 Mexicans have died as a result of cartel drug wars in the last 8 years. Do you really think that the Fast and Furious programme has even made a dent in those 60,000 deaths?
Again you trivialize the deaths of those 211+ Mexicans. But if they had been killed because of Bush's Project Gunrunner, you would be dancing in the street.
Under Bush's Project Gunrunner they were attempting to contradict straw purchases but as soon as it was not working out as planned, it was cancelled. And what was Obama's plan about? Going after gun stores who sold to straw buyers?
And who did that work out? Not one gun store has been faulted but that did not stop Obama and make him cancel the program, did it?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>Samller gov't? Is that a new republican slogan? How come the Nixons, Reagans and Bushes had the biggest gov'ts of them all? And the biggest and most numerous deficits? Repubs don't know the meaning of "smaller" and surplus, what with all those PAC friends of theirs.
As you may have noticed, these morons love to toss around all manner of words that they obviously don't comprehend

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the 200+ killed because of Fast & Furious? Or do you consider dead Mexicans to be apart of a phony crisis?<quoted text>
Again you trivialize the deaths of those 211+ Mexicans. But if they had been killed because of Bush's Project Gunrunner, you would be dancing in the street.
Under Bush's Project Gunrunner they were attempting to contradict straw purchases but as soon as it was not working out as planned, it was cancelled. And what was Obama's plan about? Going after gun stores who sold to straw buyers?
And who did that work out? Not one gun store has been faulted but that did not stop Obama and make him cancel the program, did it?
You wrote "Again you trivialize the deaths of those 211+ Mexicans". Your way of twisting words is so transparent and amateurish. Or are your reading skills are that lacking? Combination of both, I opine. I said the 200 deaths were a tragedy for these 200 as well as for their families and friends. You call that trivializing? Are you okay?

I wrote that the 200 dead would have occurred , as well as those 60,000 in the last 8 years, whether "Fast and Furious" existed or not.

Trivializing? How about those 11 oil platform men killed by BP and Halliburton? Still not a word, and as your birther sidekick, Justice ha ha LRS "trivialized", those things (deaths) happen all the time on platforms. A form of "friendly fire"?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Poll: Race relations have plummeted since Obama took office

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/race-relati...

King Obama

Drones in the sky o’re the land of the free,
“The Messiah” Obama spying on you and me.
Tapping our phones and e-mail too,
He is afraid of what we can do.

He wants our guns and ammo you see,
Cause his tyranny, is not to be.
We are free people in this land,
But not under the Kings heavy hand.

He is working hard almost everyday,
To try and take our rights away.
GOD given rights he can try and take,
Afraid that will be one tremendous mistake!

Millions have served this great land,
Many have died from an enemies hand.
I cherish this land and freedom too,
I was proud to serve America and of course you.

Black verses white and tween men and women too,
He has started wars to divide me and you.
Take from the makers everything he can,
To GIVE to the takers in this great land.

Between Fast & Furious and Ben-ghazi,
The King is a liar as we all can see.
Lie to America every chance he gets,
There is no lie that he regrets.

We must hold firm to survive this regime,
And send’em packin’ in twenty fourteen.
We will survive there is no doubt,
This is the land of the free that I shout!!

John D USN RVN 71, 72, 73, evac 75
5/5/2013

Boo Yah !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>Samller gov't? Is that a new republican slogan? How come the Nixons, Reagans and Bushes had the biggest gov'ts of them all? And the biggest and most numerous deficits? Repubs don't know the meaning of "smaller" and surplus, what with all those PAC friends of theirs.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
As you may have noticed, these morons love to toss around all manner of words that they obviously don't comprehend
First of all, Nixon was a PROGRESSIVE just like YOU! Next Reagan's Congress was dominated by ... Democarts. Next, both Bush's are Country Clubbers.
IMHO, Reagn would have down sized our government if the Democrat controlled Congress would have allowed it. You Libtards seem to forget NO present can sign into law any bill that did not pass Congress.
Case in point is Bill Clinton who signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets, seven of the Contract with America points to include Welfare Reform and the 1997 Taxpayer Relief Act!
Tell us, would ObamaCare have even come to a vote if Boehner had been the Speaker and the Republicans had been in control of the House?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>

Trivializing? How about those 11 oil platform men killed by BP and Halliburton? Still not a word, and as your birther sidekick, Justice ha ha LRS "trivialized", those things (deaths) happen all the time on platforms. A form of "friendly fire"?
Prove BP and/or Halliburton are totally responsible for that disaster? It is only because of you hatred of BP and Halliburton that you, the Lame Stream Press and Obama have focus on them.
How many times have you judged people, or entities, before all the facts were know? Can you say George Zimmerman?!?
Again, what crime did GZ commit? Trayvon assaulted GZ and that is indisputable.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Unlike you, I consider those 200 dead Mexicans a tragedy for them, their friends, family and country. I also consider that Fast and Furious or not, they still would've been killed, though that fact does not justify Fast and Furious, whose origins are at best murky. Over 60,000 Mexicans have died as a result of cartel drug wars in the last 8 years. Do you really think that the Fast and Furious programme has even made a dent in those 60,000 deaths?
jackfish just broke my BS meter! "They still would have been killed". Really? And you "know" this unattainable fact how? Peering into the future again with you eyes wide shut? Ijit!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove BP and/or Halliburton are totally responsible for that disaster? It is only because of you hatred of BP and Halliburton that you, the Lame Stream Press and Obama have focus on them.
How many times have you judged people, or entities, before all the facts were know? Can you say George Zimmerman?!?
Again, what crime did GZ commit? Trayvon assaulted GZ and that is indisputable.
Well, you know jackfish is God, Judge and Jury.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish just broke my BS meter! "They still would have been killed". Really? And you "know" this unattainable fact how? Peering into the future again with you eyes wide shut? Ijit!
Maybe if he stopped buy drugs from South of the Border, there would be less violence!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>
The federal inspectors were supposed to be there when the faulty pump was installed? Yes, maybe the U.S. military SHOULD be called in to protect poor hapless workers from their greedy criminal masters.
More envious mentions of testicles from the balless boor.
Crotch Rot, this is so typical for you dumbazz Dims. Ignore the facts at all costs then lie about everything else. Very predictable. Very juvenile also. But that is a DIM! Now, if only you lil boys would learn to wipe your own azz instead of calling out for "Mommie"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I have no problem helping people out in NATURAL disasters. Here in Florida we have hurricanes, California has earthquakes, other areas have tornadoes, floods, etc. but to bail out some people because they want to spend out people's money, sorry, you made your bed, go sleep in it!!!

$444 Million Hockey Stadium To Be Built In Bankrupt Detroit Posted 11 Hours Ago by Chris Graham

From CNN comes the news that the once-great city of Detroit, which recently filed for the largest municipal bankruptcy in American history because of President George W. Bush’s economy (he’s still president, right?), is moving forward with its plan to build a nearly half-billion-dollar hockey stadium for the city’s home team, the Red Wings.
Detroit’s unemployment rate for June was 9.4 percent. The argument that managed to convince Michigan’s Republican governor, Rick Snyder, not to halt the construction plans is that building an arena for the whitest sport in America in one of the blackest cities in America will supposedly help boost Detroit’s economy and create jobs. Never mind that most of those will be temporary construction jobs. Gov. Snyder’s cognitive functions seem to have been adversely affected by being surrounded by Democrats.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/444-milli...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,941 - 145,960 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 67,193
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,034,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Sublime1 96,115
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 91
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE