BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,294)

Showing posts 145,861 - 145,880 of174,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical puss boi fable. "You had your chance". Hahahahagahaha. Talk about putting on your big boi pants after the fact. Why don't you share more of your fables? I need another laugh
Back so soon? LMAO! Anytime, and I do mean anytime, you need a laugh, just look in the mirror. Trust us, it's HILARIOUS!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Francis - Now even your fellow Birfoons are laughing at you
By the way Moron. The two places I suggested are first rate. Harry and Izzy's is the more casual and less expensive (two factors I figured would be important for you) little brother to the legendary St Elmo's - same kitchen, same shrimp cocktail. The Noodle is a very good blues venue. It isn't N'arlins but again - trying to make you feel welcome
Oh well - I'll just have to laugh at your pathetic rants from a distance
Yep. There was that concern for Romper's meager budget. That stream of yellow is so wide i can see it oozing through the swamp on Google earth.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and they did the same thing in the Pacific with the Japanese in places like Borneo.
But there is a big difference between the Germans, the Japanese and al Qaeda. Something you will never understand!
Oh, it was the British who rebuilt VW after the war.
Who helped Germany to rebuild VW just after wars end?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
1945: British Army, Major Ivan Hirst, unclear future
The company owes its post-war existence largely to one man, British Army officer Major Ivan Hirst, REME. In April 1945, KdF-Stadt, and its heavily bombed factory were captured by the Americans, and subsequently handed over to the British, within whose occupation zone the town and factory fell. The factories were placed under the control of Oldham-born Hirst.
Short of light transport, in September 1945 the British Army was persuaded to place a vital order for 20,000. The first few hundred cars went to personnel from the occupying forces, and to the German Post Office.
Some British Service personnel were allowed to take their VW Beetles back to the United Kingdom when they were demobilised, and one of the very first Beetles brought back in that way (UK registration number JLT 420) is still owned by Peter Colborne-Baber, the son of the original proprietor of the UK's first official Volkswagen Importer, Colborne Garages of Ripley, Surrey.
By 1946 the factory was producing 1,000 cars a month, a remarkable feat considering it was still in disrepair. Owing to roof and window damage, rain stopped production and new vehicles were bartered for steel required for more production.
The car and its town changed their Second World War-era names to "Volkswagen" and "Wolfsburg" respectively, and production was increasing. It was still unclear what was to become of the factory. It was offered to representatives from the British, American and French motor industries. Famously, all rejected it. After an inspection of the plant, Sir William Rootes, head of the British Rootes Group, told Hirst the project would fail within two years, and that the car "is quite unattractive to the average motorcar buyer, is too ugly and too noisy … If you think you're going to build cars in this place, you're a bloody fool, young man".[citation needed] In an ironic twist of fate, Volkswagen would manufacture a locally built version of Rootes's Hillman Avenger in Argentina in the 1980s, long after Rootes had gone bankrupt at the hands of Chrysler in 1978—the Beetle outliving the Avenger by over 30 years.
Ford representatives were equally critical: the car was "not worth a damn," according to Henry Ford II, the son of Edsel Ford, although he did reportedly look at the possibility of taking over the VW factory, but dismissed the idea as soon as he looked up Wolfsburg on the map and found it to be too close for comfort to the East German border
So it was the British Army who helped VW to take off.
I wonder if they ever said thank you to us
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
you said it was the British Army that did it. Why should they thank YOU? And all the Brits did was order VWs, not build them. And when the Brits realised the better workmanship of German cars vs British crap, they eventually contributed to putting the total UK car industry out of business. Then came the Japanese and if not for Obama, would've put US North Americans out of business.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Islamofascists should never be trusted!
Why do you think we have had all those 'green on blue' murders? Islamofascist believe it is okay to lie to infidels as we are less than human to them.
Two British troops killed in Afghanistan: timeline of 'green on blue' killings
Two British soldiers have been shot dead by an Afghan army officer after an argument at the British headquarters in Helmand province, in the latest "green on blue" attack, where Afghan forces have turned their weapons on their Nato allies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defenc...
Keep training them, Rogue, as the British and Canada do so the can turn their guns on us. What idiots we are. Obvious our brass and leaders never read Catch 22.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

corr : British and Canadians

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but it's much too late for any of your "badazz" talk now. Typical of a wuss though, after the fact! LMAO! You had your chance and you cowered down. You'll never live it down. LMAO! Hilarious!!!
Is it hard typing under that bed?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Those darn facts keep interfering with Romper's fantasy
You "gave" me two choices? Pfft. No one cares what you do, say or think, COWARD! HILARIOUS!

BTW, what brought you back to this thread so quickly? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it hard typing under that bed?
Hey Path, what's up? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You "gave" me two choices? Pfft. No one cares what you do, say or think, COWARD! HILARIOUS!

BTW, what brought you back to this thread so quickly? LMAO!
Ahhhh. The Birfoon gets upset when facts are presented. Shocking.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh. The Birfoon gets upset when facts are presented. Shocking.
You're a coward. Embrace it, live it, love it. It is you! You can't change the fact that you ran like the coward you are! HILARIOUS!
Learn to Read

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're a coward. Embrace it, live it, love it. It is you! You can't change the fact that you ran like the coward you are! HILARIOUS!
Gee Birfoon. Is that supposed to upset me? Sorry little boi, you are sometimes entertaining, often boring, but never consequential

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Gee, waited and waited for it, for NRA fans and penis proxy gun owners to talk about the latest Florida killing spree. 6 dead + 1 suicide. Gee, wonder where and how he got his gun? Aren't they wonderful? You don't like someone, you want to get even with the world, why, just go to your friendly gun dealer, oh, I know, you'll have to wait 48 hours, long time, Ryan wanted to shorten that but hell, go to a gun show, driver's licence is all you need, and NO WAITING period. It's as easy as 1, 2, er, birther NRA'er now counting on fingers, and FOUR, yes, 4.

I hear the killer wanted to plead SYG as these 6 victims appeared to be threatening him, but he forgot, still had one bullet left, no one around left to kill, didn't want to waste good ammo, turned gun on himself.

Now if I were Justice ha ha LRS, I would take a lot of pleasure and glee in announcing these additional gun murders in the U.S. But nope, I don't. I don't kick my heels with pleasure when my neighbour and ally experiences that kind of tragedy. It's sad, I feel for the victims, the killer, their families, the whole country. I just hope someone will see the light, put a brake on gun killings by enacting some kind of gun control programme.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>SPEAKING of facts. Obama was born 100 percent US NBC ....
While pathetic bigots pasting in the same tired spam over and over is just boring.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

If you're wrong about the spotted owl, maybe you are also wrong about other things. Like Global Warming!!
Oh, just why did they change if from Global Warming to Climate Charge six years ago?!?

The spotted owl’s Who: We won’t get fooled again 30.07.2013

By Rick Manning
The Northern Spotted Owl is back in the news, as the U.S. government is moving forward with plans to kill its larger cousin the Barred Owl to help save it from possible extinction.
But why should we care about this news that the biggest threat to the Northern Spotted Owl’s survival is not logging, but instead, is the invasion of its stronger, more adaptable cousin?
The case of the spotted owl should force any thinking person to ask the question,“If the environmental lobby could be so wrong on the Northern Spotted Owl with devastating consequences to local economies, could they also be wrong about their war on available energy production like coal and hydraulic fracturing?”
Starting in the 1980s, the Sierra Club and other environmental groups turned a small owl found in the timberlands of the northwestern United States into a fundraising star. Saving the spotted owl became the cause of the moment, and the greens rejoiced when the federal government dramatically curtailed logging throughout the region. The bird had been presumed “saved”, and it did not matter that sawmills and the towns that grew up around them became virtual ghost towns.
Oregon Public Broadcasting spoke with the former president of the Northwest Forestry Association, Jim Geisinger about the broken promise of the Clinton Administration’s Northwest Forest Plan which pledged a balanced approach between logging and Northern Spotted Owl protection efforts.
“The net effect has been about a 90 percent reduction in our federal timber supply. And when you take almost four billion board feet off the market, the economic effects on rural communities is just inescapable.”

Read more at NetRightDaily.com : http://netrightdaily.com/2013/07/the-spotted-...
El Gacha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
While pathetic bigots pasting in the same tired spam over and over is just boring.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

El Gacha wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spam, what about that spam thing I posted yesterday about you? I went to one of your links, and lo and behold, a warning about you being a serial spanner. Will you comment now?

And what the hell is this El Gacha name? What does Gacha mean? Incidentally, and as gacha it ends in "a", it would be, hmmm, 95? feminine. So you'd have to use "La Gacha". You're a girl? Freudian slip? Sigh.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

El Gacha wrote:
<quoted text>While pathetic bigots pasting in the same tired spam over and over is just boring.
Marco
El Gacha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

We will see how lucky Bradley Manning is tomorrow when the sentencing phase of his court martial starts. But if it is anything like the Walker Spy Ring, he will be lucky to get out when he is 75!

19 MAY 2010 | 12:21 PM
The John A. Walker spy ring - 25 years ago this week
Twenty-five years ago this week, John A. Walker, a Norfolk private detective who retired from the navy with a top-secret security clearance, was arrested by FBI agents in a hotel hallway in Rockville, Md. The previous evening, Walker had left a bag containing 129 secret documents in rural area of Maryland outside of Washington D.C., allegedly to be picked up by a Soviet KGB agent. Federal agents intercept the delivery of the documents intended for the Soviet Union.

Walker was jailed in Baltimore and held without bail on a charge of espionage. Turns out, he had been supplying the Soviets with classified documents for nearly two decades.

The spy ring widens to include Walker’s son, Michael Walker, a yeoman stationed aboard the carrier Nimitz, who worked as a clerk responsible for destroying secret messages.

John’s brother Arthur Walker, a retired Lieutenant commander who lived in Virginia Beach and Jerry A. Whitworth, John Walker’s friend, another retired Navy communications expert living in California. All of the men are arrested and eventually convicted of spying.

Arthur Walker is tried first and is convicted in Norfolk federal court for passing two classified documents to his brother. He is sentenced to three life terms plus 40 years and fined $250,000.

Michael Walker pleads guilty to spying for the Soviet Union and gets two 25 –year sentences.

John A. Walker never stood trial for his crime. He pleaded guilty to three counts of espionage in exchange for two life sentences. As part of the plea agreement, both John and Michael agree to cooperate fully with authorities.

Jerry Whitworth is tried in San Francisco and received the toughest penalty of all - 365 years in prison.

The Walker spy ring would eventually be called the most damaging Soviet spy ring in U.S. history.
El Gacha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Hummm, not a bad idea. The Aviat Husky is a clone of the 1950s Piper Super Cub, PA-18. They have been making "plastic" propane tanks for about ten years now which were made for hot air balloons and they it looks like they may have a 30 pound one in the belly pod.(see picture). Now doing to propane will drop their 200 hp engine to about 180 hp but if they are using Natural Gas (methane) it would put out only about 180 hp. But they could take off in the AvGas mode and switch to propane once they are at altitude.

First airplane powered by compressed natural gas
No lead, cleaner emissions
July 26, 2013 By Dave Hirschman

The first airplane powered by compressed natural gas (CNG) is being unveiled at EAA AirVenture after flying more than 1,000 miles from Afton, Wyo.

The Aviat Husky with a 200-horsepower Lycoming engine is the first aircraft that can run on avgas or CNG, and the change can be made with the flick of a switch in the cockpit.

http://www.aopa.org/News-and-Video/All-News/2...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

El Gacha wrote:
We will see how lucky Bradley Manning is tomorrow when the sentencing phase of his court martial starts. But if it is anything like the Walker Spy Ring, he will be lucky to get out when he is 75!
19 MAY 2010 | 12:21 PM
The John A. Walker spy ring - 25 years ago this week
Twenty-five years ago this week, John A. Walker, a Norfolk private detective who retired from the navy with a top-secret security clearance, was arrested by FBI agents in a hotel hallway in Rockville, Md. The previous evening, Walker had left a bag containing 129 secret documents in rural area of Maryland outside of Washington D.C., allegedly to be picked up by a Soviet KGB agent. Federal agents intercept the delivery of the documents intended for the Soviet Union.
Walker was jailed in Baltimore and held without bail on a charge of espionage. Turns out, he had been supplying the Soviets with classified documents for nearly two decades.
The spy ring widens to include Walker’s son, Michael Walker, a yeoman stationed aboard the carrier Nimitz, who worked as a clerk responsible for destroying secret messages.
John’s brother Arthur Walker, a retired Lieutenant commander who lived in Virginia Beach and Jerry A. Whitworth, John Walker’s friend, another retired Navy communications expert living in California. All of the men are arrested and eventually convicted of spying.
Arthur Walker is tried first and is convicted in Norfolk federal court for passing two classified documents to his brother. He is sentenced to three life terms plus 40 years and fined $250,000.
Michael Walker pleads guilty to spying for the Soviet Union and gets two 25 –year sentences.
John A. Walker never stood trial for his crime. He pleaded guilty to three counts of espionage in exchange for two life sentences. As part of the plea agreement, both John and Michael agree to cooperate fully with authorities.
Jerry Whitworth is tried in San Francisco and received the toughest penalty of all - 365 years in prison.
The Walker spy ring would eventually be called the most damaging Soviet spy ring in U.S. history.
You wrote or copied : "He is sentenced to three life terms plus 40 years and fined $250,000." Well, well, how you laughed at the Kenyans for their method of non-concurrent sentencing. What's 3 life terms? Hmmm, considering the average life span in the U.S. is about 78 , that would be 234 years PLUS 40 for a total of non-concurrent 274 years. I suppose, for Methuselah, that would be a light sentence, but for John Walker... Would the Kenyans be entitled to laugh at you, Rogue? Well, they'd be entitled to laugh at this one : Jerry Whitworth gets,(get a load of this), 365 years! Must make John Walker feel good about his lighter sentence of 274 years. Bet he had a good laugh in prison shower when he picked up that proverbial soap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,861 - 145,880 of174,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 39 min NITiN 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min John Galt 1,077,537
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 3 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 3 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 3 hr U aint noJew U A hooknose 2
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs