BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,293)

Showing posts 145,841 - 145,860 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
Fox news will get right on it!
That's 33 scandals now!
You find the scandals and cover-ups of the Obumbler Admin to be amusing? This is the most corrupt admin and president ever to hold office in America. He SHOULD be impeached! Glad you find it all so funny. dycklyck

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Wojar,
It could also be a sponylolisthesis of the L4-L5 joint which is indeed a subluxation. And yes, somewhat common and can be very, very painful for some.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Wojar,
I meant the L5-S1 segment of the spine for spondylolisthesis, which is much more commonplace than the L4-L5 junction.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you'd want to explain. BSer.
I did. I stepped onto a patch of sh*t. You. Add : dumb.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

To whom it may concern:
I am just sayin' that in Mr. Zimmerman's case, it seems to me not having been there to witness, that he could have had a whiplash type injury, where the head forces the neck into hyper-flexion and hyper-extension. Very similar to hitting your head on the widshied during a motor vehicle accident
If Mr. Z. showed up on the doorstep of any reputable hospital the night of the altercation, they would have had to exclude the possibility of cervical spine injury without questioning his status of being a criminal or not.
I am 100% positive of that fact.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you'd want to explain. BSer.
I'll gladly explain as soon as you give me that link that rebuts my homicide statistic, BSr and Mr. Liars Supreme. Deleted your link? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What a sorry suck you are. And my apologies to all the piles of sh*t of this world.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You find the scandals and cover-ups of the Obumbler Admin to be amusing? This is the most corrupt admin and president ever to hold office in America. He SHOULD be impeached! Glad you find it all so funny. dycklyck
No, rather I find birfoon faux scandals and sour grapes to be pathetic.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll gladly explain as soon as you give me that link that rebuts my homicide statistic, BSr and Mr. Liars Supreme. Deleted your link? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What a sorry suck you are. And my apologies to all the piles of sh*t of this world.
Like I told your ignorant azz before, I can't help it if Topix decides to pull a post. Or if someone complained about it, likely you. Make sure you look UP when you apologize to all those piles. tickturd

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I **knew** that answer was coming.
The question pertained to music theory.
If you add intervals, third and fifth, you get a seventh.
If you add a third and fourth, you get a sixth.
3 + 5 = 7 and 3 + 4 = 6.
E.g. Ascending from C to G is a perfect fifth. From G to B is a major third. Ascending from C to B is major seventh: 5 + 3 = 7.
I thought you played the piano?
BTW, the computer program Practica Musica and accompanying text are a great introduction to music theory. I didn't need the sections about reading music but the rest is very interesting.

It even has drills to train you ear and to learn to effectively compose melody and write music on paper after dreaming it up in your head and it's a whole lot cheaper than a college course.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "faux" about four dead Americans? Azzhole. Tell that to their parents. Or maybe you'd like to tell that to Brian Terry's mother? You're a worthless, lying, ignorant, piece of shyt that really should leave this country, FOR REAL! Absolutely pathetic and below scum level.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "faux" about four dead Americans? Azzhole. Tell that to their parents. Or maybe you'd like to tell that to Brian Terry's mother? You're a worthless, lying, ignorant, piece of shyt that really should leave this country, FOR REAL! Absolutely pathetic and below scum level.
"faux" is Libtarese for "Oh, my gawd, not another crisis". It is sort of like Bill Clinton's Bimbo erruptions! "There she blows"!
Congressman Jim Bridenstine Epic Rant Tears Obama To Shreds
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told your ignorant azz before, I can't help it if Topix decides to pull a post. Or if someone complained about it, likely you. Make sure you look UP when you apologize to all those piles. tickturd
I am registered. You're not, as you have much to hide. As I am registered, you can send me the link direct, just click on my moniker and deliver the link, it cannot be erased. Better, I will publish it here in its entirety.

Mr. Liars, such an apt name for the likes of lowly and disgusting you. As if Topix would erase a LINK. And twice at that. Coming up with a link that contradicts my homicide statistics, which I posted, is like claiming you have a link that says you're smart. No such thing. And you're too stupid to even be embarrassed, telling such barefaced lies. Even the dog eating your homework is more believable.

Miserable loutish oaf, how you suck, how putrid and disgusting you are. What a national liability. Here, catch these crumbs, Lazarus leech.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Fox news will get right on it!
That's 33 scandals now!
I know, because you don't have that many fingers and toes, you can't count that high!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am registered. You're not, as you have much to hide. As I am registered, you can send me the link direct, just click on my moniker and deliver the link, it cannot be erased. Better, I will publish it here in its entirety.
Mr. Liars, such an apt name for the likes of lowly and disgusting you. As if Topix would erase a LINK. And twice at that. Coming up with a link that contradicts my homicide statistics, which I posted, is like claiming you have a link that says you're smart. No such thing. And you're too stupid to even be embarrassed, telling such barefaced lies. Even the dog eating your homework is more believable.
Miserable loutish oaf, how you suck, how putrid and disgusting you are. What a national liability. Here, catch these crumbs, Lazarus leech.
I'm glad that they make sex criminals register up in Canada too!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Just one more thing and then I won't say another word about it.
A cervival subluxation in layman's terms is best described as a broken neck which can lead to permanent paralysis.
If Mr. Z. sought treatment that evening the first thing they probably would have done is place a cervical collar on him until further evaluation.
But none of that happened so it no longer matters.
My overall point is that the medical staff looks at the mechanisms of injury in their judgement calls and not race or right or wrong or good or bad of those people seeking help or who may otherwise be in their hour of need.
Whether that person be Trayvon, You, Me, Poppo, Wojar, or anyone else.
loose

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, more sucking threats. Wants a real American to be deported.

Tell us, Mr. Liars, tell us about those 11 BP/Halliburton platform deaths. You never mention these guys. Almost 3 times the Benghazi dead, yet no accusations on the BP\Halliburton covers-up. Oh, they both pleaded guilty following lengthy investigations. Any comments? Were these 11 men worth less than the Bengazi dead?

ALL 4 and 11 killed, that was dreadful, awful, horrible and sad. But you dwell on Obama and the four only, never mentioning the eleven oil workers and you rich friends' negligence, Mr Liars.How very anti-American. Shouldn't YOU be leaving? Please don't head north.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
deja rearview mirror, where have I heard "faux scandals" before?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that they make sex criminals register up in Canada too!
What an inanely stupid reply, totally irrelevant and non-comprehending.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Absolutely. If Trayvon had made it to the hospital they would have made every heroic attempt in the book to save his life.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux is calling a tragedy a scandal. Pathetic and disgusting is playing political football with it. That is the scandal.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,841 - 145,860 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 35 min throw more shoes 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 2 hr nolovecity74 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search