BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
145,841 - 145,860 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather.
Poor Romper, how sad and pathetic your life must be
You'll never live it down, yellow belly! LMAO! What a stooge.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Got it. Justice Dale, aka Justice ha ha LRS.

How it must suck to be found out like that.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh my my, they hate Halliburton and KBR so bad, they would rather contract with al Qaeda!
U.S. Army won't bar contractors linked to Afghan insurgents -watchdog By Susan Cornwell
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The U.S. Army has refused to bar 43 individuals or companies from getting U.S. contracts in Afghanistan despite information that they support the Taliban or other enemies of U.S. forces, a government watchdog said on Tuesday.
John Sopko, the Special Inspector General for Afghan Reconstruction (SIGAR), said he was concerned by the Army's refusal to follow his office's recommendations to prevent alleged supporters of the Taliban, the Haqqani network and al Qaeda from getting or keeping U.S. government contracts.
"I am deeply troubled that the U.S. military can pursue, attack and even kill terrorists and their supporters, but that some in the U.S. government believe we cannot prevent these same people from receiving a government contract," Sopko wrote in an introduction to his office's quarterly report on the U.S. reconstruction effort in Afghanistan.
The Haqqani Network is an Islamist insurgent group that operates on both sides of the Afghanistan-Pakistan border.
The report said SIGAR referred 43 contractors' cases - most of them Afghans - to the U.S. Army for suspension or debarment, but all were rejected, "despite detailed supporting information demonstrating that these individuals and entities are providing material support to the insurgency in Afghanistan."
"In other words, they may be enemies of the United States, but that is not enough to keep them from getting government contracts," the quarterly report said.
A U.S. Army spokesman asked to comment on the report said the evidence submitted by SIGAR was based in part on anonymous sources and Commerce Department findings about the companies, and was insufficient to bar the contractors.
"The Army Procurement Fraud Branch did receive and review the 43 recommendations late last year, but the report did not include enough supporting evidence to initiate suspension and debarment under Federal Acquisition Regulations," said Matthew Bourke, an Army spokesman.
None of the contractors recommended for suspension or debarment were identified in the SIGAR report, nor did it provide details of their contractor work. SIGAR officials said that in excess of $150 million was involved, and that more than 80 percent of the contractors were Afghan entities; the rest were from the region.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-army-wont-bar-contrac...
Do you remember the allied occupation of Germany and how Patton was criticized and dismissed for employing Nazi sympathisers in the rebuilding of essential infrastructures? Why was Patton, who turned out to be right, doing this? Because THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE, simple as that. All the good engineers and experts or most of them had collaborated. It also placed on the Allied side elements that many otherwise have been hostile. Same for Afghanistan. You eliminate Al Qaeda and Taliban sympathisers, you have no work force as the majority of the population is anti-Western and pro-Taliban/Al Qaeda, don't you even know that? Employing these pro-Taliban Al Qaeda elements won't make them love us, for sure, but it might just temper their zeal to destroy.

What the hell, let's just get the hell outta there.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Good, we need to INCREASE Sequester to 2%!!!
Pentagon Likely to Cut Furlough Days
Jul 30, 2013
Associated Press| by Lolita C. Baldor
WASHINGTON - Defense department civilians will likely face up to five fewer unpaid furlough days than originally planned, as Pentagon leaders scrimp to find up to $900 million in savings in the final months of the budget year that ends Sept. 30, officials told The Associated Press.
Officials said no final decisions have been made, but they believe civilian workers will be forced to take six to eight unpaid days off rather than the 11 days that had been scheduled. The move comes as workers begin their fourth week of furloughs - a decision that riled department employees and prompted many to complain directly to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel as he visited military bases earlier this month.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/07/30...
Just cancel superfluous F-35 and Osprey programmes, Rogue, ground useless B1s and B2s, mothball 2 more carriers and you'll have enough to eliminate those unpaid days and much more.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's still around. YOU. I mean, this is so plain to see, who do you think you're fooling? What a sad joke you are, what with everyone here including your birther ilk, so ashamed of you, you embarrass them. Now, THAT'S bad, embarrassing birthers, as if they don't have enough to be embarrassed about.
Please remind us of the following three items :
1. Who won the presidential ballot on November 06, 2012 ?;
2. What did "can you hear us coming" right up to November 6,2012, mean and why did you stop using that slogan or whatever?;
3. What is the court score on the Obama BS now? 0-207? Not sure. Please keep all and sundry informed.
It's more than obvious you've been fooled, again! Here we go again; how it must suck, what a sad joke, so ashamed of you, etc. etc. Here's a quarter. 1,2,& 3 - Sorry, I don't give out that kind of information. Tell us, why do you "think" for one second that anyone gives a flip what you say, think or feel? Sorry outsider, we don't! New nickname for ya spanky, "Path"! LMAO! You're just an old, bitter azzhole who enjoys arguing, putting others down and simply antagonizing on a daily basis. You can't get any lower, Path. Why do you even bother getting out of bed? Or do you? One can only imagine the filth you live in and associate with! Remember Path, always having to be right is an indication of a vile mind. You are a Psychopath in need of professional help.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again. I was all ONE war with multiple battles.
Tell us, when the Korean War ended!!!
1)The Gulf War Begins
On November 29, 1990, the U.N. Security Council authorized the use of "all necessary means" of force against Iraq if it did not withdraw from Kuwait by the following January 15.
http://www.history.com/topics/persian-gulf-wa...
2)Congress Authorizes Gulf War : Historic act: The vote in both houses, supporting Bush and freeing troops to attack Iraq, is decisive and bipartisan. It is the strongest move since Tonkin Gulf.
January 13, 1991|SARA FRITZ and WILLIAM J. EATON | TIMES STAFF WRITERS
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-01-13/news/m...
Most of the above is irrelevant. What counts is the US courted UN approval to go into Iraq (did not get it) and Congressional approval which, through lying, obtained. Tell us why the U.S. went to the UN and Congress if the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was but a continuation of the 1991 Gulf War. I deep asking you this and you keep coming back with Korea? Korea? The relevance please? Tonkin Gulf was a sham, a shame. And you know it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

El Gato wrote:
El Gato wrote:
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
--Al Gore, Vice President<quoted text>
Well, iffin' yo Gringos can misquote Dan Quayle, we can misquote Al Gore!
Al Jaffee, "Future Quayle Quotes We Can Expect to Hear", Mad, October 1991, pp. 10–11
Again, an invention. A lie. A fib. A fabrication. I run of of adjectives to describe you, Rogue. You failed to mention you were fabricating and lying again. And written under yet another assumed name or moniker. Quayle was not misquoted. He didn't have to be, spelled potatoe that way all by himself. Then alluded to himself as another JFK, heard it myself in the debate, was well rebutted, oh boy. Oh, you compare Quayle's intellect to Gore's? What book has Quayle written? Can he write?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Yep, the Country Club RINOs and the Progressives have joined ranks. The RINOs want them of cheep labor while the Progressives want to to broaden their voter base.
And who will suffer? The working poor who are largely black and who compete with these low education workers for menial labor.
The Progressives really don't care about blacks except they want their votes and to get their votes they must continually play the race card.
True Conservatives want to lift up all Americans. Why do you think professional sports owners, who are usually Conservatives, seek the best athletes regardless of skin color!!!

Karl Rove, 100+ GOP Donors Send Letter to Republicans Urging Immigration Reform

Karl Rove and more than one hundred Republican donors sent a letter to Republican members of Congress on Tuesday, urging them to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill that would include, among other provisions, granting "legal status" to illegal aliens who meet certain criteria.
....those who have signed include Rove; "former Vice President Dan Quayle; Tom Stemberg, a founder of Staples; and Frank VanderSloot, the founder of Melaleuca Inc." Romney campaign finance director Spencer Zwick was also signed the letter.
The Times reports that Carlos Gutierrez, former Commerce Secretary for President George W. Bush .....
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never live it down, yellow belly! LMAO! What a stooge.
You'll never stop clinging to your fable puss boi. What a wimp

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you remember the allied occupation of Germany and how Patton was criticized and dismissed for employing Nazi sympathisers in the rebuilding of essential infrastructures? Why was Patton, who turned out to be right, doing this? Because THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE, simple as that. All the good engineers and experts or most of them had collaborated. It also placed on the Allied side elements that many otherwise have been hostile. Same for Afghanistan. You eliminate Al Qaeda and Taliban sympathisers, you have no work force as the majority of the population is anti-Western and pro-Taliban/Al Qaeda, don't you even know that? Employing these pro-Taliban Al Qaeda elements won't make them love us, for sure, but it might just temper their zeal to destroy.
What the hell, let's just get the hell outta there.
Yep, and they did the same thing in the Pacific with the Japanese in places like Borneo.
But there is a big difference between the Germans, the Japanese and al Qaeda. Something you will never understand!
Oh, it was the British who rebuilt VW after the war.

Who helped Germany to rebuild VW just after wars end?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

1945: British Army, Major Ivan Hirst, unclear future
The company owes its post-war existence largely to one man, British Army officer Major Ivan Hirst, REME. In April 1945, KdF-Stadt, and its heavily bombed factory were captured by the Americans, and subsequently handed over to the British, within whose occupation zone the town and factory fell. The factories were placed under the control of Oldham-born Hirst.
Short of light transport, in September 1945 the British Army was persuaded to place a vital order for 20,000. The first few hundred cars went to personnel from the occupying forces, and to the German Post Office.
Some British Service personnel were allowed to take their VW Beetles back to the United Kingdom when they were demobilised, and one of the very first Beetles brought back in that way (UK registration number JLT 420) is still owned by Peter Colborne-Baber, the son of the original proprietor of the UK's first official Volkswagen Importer, Colborne Garages of Ripley, Surrey.

By 1946 the factory was producing 1,000 cars a month, a remarkable feat considering it was still in disrepair. Owing to roof and window damage, rain stopped production and new vehicles were bartered for steel required for more production.
The car and its town changed their Second World War-era names to "Volkswagen" and "Wolfsburg" respectively, and production was increasing. It was still unclear what was to become of the factory. It was offered to representatives from the British, American and French motor industries. Famously, all rejected it. After an inspection of the plant, Sir William Rootes, head of the British Rootes Group, told Hirst the project would fail within two years, and that the car "is quite unattractive to the average motorcar buyer, is too ugly and too noisy … If you think you're going to build cars in this place, you're a bloody fool, young man".[citation needed] In an ironic twist of fate, Volkswagen would manufacture a locally built version of Rootes's Hillman Avenger in Argentina in the 1980s, long after Rootes had gone bankrupt at the hands of Chrysler in 1978—the Beetle outliving the Avenger by over 30 years.
Ford representatives were equally critical: the car was "not worth a damn," according to Henry Ford II, the son of Edsel Ford, although he did reportedly look at the possibility of taking over the VW factory, but dismissed the idea as soon as he looked up Wolfsburg on the map and found it to be too close for comfort to the East German border

So it was the British Army who helped VW to take off.
I wonder if they ever said thank you to us
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never stop clinging to your fable puss boi. What a wimp
What is the deal with all you gum-flappers and the word "fable"? No fable here and you know it. You're simply a yellow-bellied coward and you'll never live it down. LMAO! Scurry away now, lil rodent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Islamofascists should never be trusted!
Why do you think we have had all those 'green on blue' murders? Islamofascist believe it is okay to lie to infidels as we are less than human to them.

Two British troops killed in Afghanistan: timeline of 'green on blue' killings
Two British soldiers have been shot dead by an Afghan army officer after an argument at the British headquarters in Helmand province, in the latest "green on blue" attack, where Afghan forces have turned their weapons on their Nato allies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defenc...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again, an invention. A lie. A fib. A fabrication. I run of of adjectives to describe you, Rogue. You failed to mention you were fabricating and lying again. And written under yet another assumed name or moniker. Quayle was not misquoted. He didn't have to be, spelled potatoe that way all by himself. Then alluded to himself as another JFK, heard it myself in the debate, was well rebutted, oh boy. Oh, you compare Quayle's intellect to Gore's? What book has Quayle written? Can he write?
Yes I do compare Dan Quayle's intellect to Owl Gore who is robbing you Libtards blind. Ever hear of BS-1? Go to picture 6 of 6 and note that it is hooked by to TWO 100 amp shore-power receptacles!!!!
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/galle...
Owl Gore, along with most Democrats in Congress, is a Limousine Liberal!!! Oh, Ralph Nader is not one of them.
I respect Ralph Nader in that he lives as he preaches. He has never owned a car, he lives in a modest home, he will not ride in a limousine but will ride in a taxi, he will not fly in a corporate jet but will fly coach on a commercial airliner, etc.
I have utter contempt for people like Owl Gore!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What is the deal with all you gum-flappers and the word "fable"? No fable here and you know it. You're simply a yellow-bellied coward and you'll never live it down. LMAO! Scurry away now, lil rodent.
Poor Romper. Can't comprehend English. http://i.word.com/idictionary/Fable

By the way moron. The actual offer still stands. You want to drag your puss boi ass into a bar, sit down and buy yourself a drink you know where you can find me. Now run home and hide under your bed for another ten days. Just like you did when I made the offer

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

More on Owl Gore's BS-1. Again note the use of TWO 100 amp shore-power receptacles. My late father had a boat at Palm Coast, FL and his slip had shore power too. They usually have two power stations. One for each adjacent boat slip!!!
If Owl Gore's boat was solar powered, why would he even need ONE shore-power receptacle???

Al Gore’s Yacht Not Exactly Environmentally Friendly
NationalAugust 6, 2008
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/al_gores_yac...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. Can't comprehend English. http://i.word.com/idictionary/Fable
By the way moron. The actual offer still stands. You want to drag your puss boi ass into a bar, sit down and buy yourself a drink you know where you can find me. Now run home and hide under your bed for another ten days. Just like you did when I made the offer
Sorry, but it's much too late for any of your "badazz" talk now. Typical of a wuss though, after the fact! LMAO! You had your chance and you cowered down. You'll never live it down. LMAO! Hilarious!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but it's much too late for any of your "badazz" talk now. Typical of a wuss though, after the fact! LMAO! You had your chance and you cowered down. You'll never live it down. LMAO! Hilarious!!!
Typical puss boi fable. "You had your chance". Hahahahagahaha. Talk about putting on your big boi pants after the fact. Why don't you share more of your fables? I need another laugh
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gave you two options PussBoi. Don't tell me you're all blow and no show?(Imagine my shock)
Those darn facts keep interfering with Romper's fantasy
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told you Francis - you are welcome anytime
Gee. Sure seems like Romper was quick to cower down
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical puss boi fable. "You had your chance". Hahahahagahaha. Talk about putting on your big boi pants after the fact. Why don't you share more of your fables? I need another laugh
Back so soon? LMAO! Anytime, and I do mean anytime, you need a laugh, just look in the mirror. Trust us, it's HILARIOUS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min danetoo 67,897
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr THE DEVIL 1,079,017
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr Pete 11
Cheap Tomatoes 2 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 2 hr yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 2 hr Why 2
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 3 hr Why 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••