BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
145,781 - 145,800 of 177,513 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165824 Jul 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
True, since 2007. Would you like to state why he resigned? Would you like to discuss the protection he gave Halliburton and its subsidiaries in Afghanistan and Iraq? Are you aware of that bombshell article in Vanity Fair about Gonzalez's goings-on? Why do you never ask questions about these things? Why also , while we are at it, why do you keep maintaining that the UN approved the invasion of Iraq?
Compared to Holder, Gonzalez is a saint.
Oh, what exactly did Halliburton do that was illegal? You have no idea about contractual law and you know is that Cheney use to work for Halliburton therefore you hate Halliburton!
Yes, the United Nations agreed with the invasion of Iraq way back in 1991. Just like they approved the war in Korea in 1950. They don't expire!!!
Oh, was it only the United States that was involved in the Second phase of the Persian Gulf War?
You are a clueless bigot!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-National_F...

Location hidden

#165825 Jul 29, 2013
Members of the Multinational Force

Country
United States
United Kingdom
Italy
Poland
Ukraine
Bulgaria
Spain
Denmark
El Salvador
Georgia
Slovakia
Latvia
Romania
Estonia
Thailand
Australia
Netherlands
Kazakhstan
South Korea
Hungary
Czech Republic
Azerbaijan

Location hidden

#165826 Jul 29, 2013
Why did they have to give him seven more years for the kidnapping. What are they gonna do, put the man's body in a cell for seven years?

Death Penalty for Kenyan for Killing UK Man
Associated Press

LAMU, Kenya July 29, 2013 (AP)
A Kenyan man was Monday sentenced to death for the September 2011 killing of a British man who was shot dead and his wife kidnapped by Somali gunmen at an island resort on the Kenya coast.

Magistrate Johnstone Munguti found Ali Babito Kololo guilty of the murder of British tourist David Tebbutt, 58, who was killed. Tebbutt's wife Judith, 56, was abducted and taken to Somalia and held by pirates before being released after six months.

Munguti also sentenced Kololo to seven years in jail for the wife's abduction.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165827 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me but many of us on the right have multiple complaints with Bush. We should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein and been killed. And out of Afghanistan just as soon as Osama Bin Laden was killed. You can never fix the problems within a Muslim country as they will never think like we do.
Besides, our military was not meant to rebuild a nation. Kick ass, go home!
And then if you want to talk about medicines for seniors program and AIDS relief for Africa, it is not our business. Africa is over populated anyway!
Being on the right equates to stupid. Remember that. Being on the left equates to stupid. Remember that. World is too ever-changing to be holding steadfast to the right or left. How about a little imagination?;

You should never have had to pull out of Iraq, as you should never have been there in the first place. What business of yours was it to kill Saddam? Did he ever aggress, attack you?;

As to Afghanistan, what do you mean, pull out as soon as you killed Bin Laden? GWB did not kill him, which incidentally was his reason for invading Afghanistan, Obama killed him. And yes, Obama should've withdrawn then. Withdrawn even before he killed him, cripes, he was killed in Pakistan. What the hell does that have to do with invading and occupying that country anyhow? Bin Laden was neither Afghan nor Pakistanese, he was Saudi, for god's sake.

Rebuilt what, where , when? What're you talking about. And who are we, to rebuild nations in our own image? Who do we think we are?;

What you wrote about Africa is the height of ignorance.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165828 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Would you, for once, dissect what is written and write a reasonable semi-intelligent reply, taking each point into account as I do every time, instead of hurling ad hominems, anal comments and other times death threats? When you're wrong, you either say so, or just "stifle yourself" as your hero ole Archie Bunker used to say.
{///////> U. How many different names do you use to "willingly" antagonize people? I know of several! So, old timer, why don't you stick a candle in your mouth and fart happy birthday to yourself. You're a frickin' psychopath, jackfish. Take a hike, EH?

Ottawa

#165829 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know why they call "Africa, the dark continent"?
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2007/08/16/a...
80% of the population has no electricity while less than 10% have reliable electricity. And you Libtards are so stupid you do knot no why!
Interesting, Rogue. I went to your suggested link, and here's what I got :

403 Forbidden

Please stop referer spam.

We have identified that you have been refered here by a known or supposed spammer.

If you feel this is an error, please bypass this message and leave us a comment about the error. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are actually doing referer spam, please note that this website/b2evolution no longer records and publishes referers. Not even legitimate ones! While we understand it was fun for you guys while it lasted, please understand our servers cannot take the load of all this cumulated spam any longer... Thank you.

Also, please note that comment/trackback submitted URLs will be tagged with rel="nofollow" in order to be ignored by search engines.

Confirmation that you are a spammer. From a third party and an authority it seems.

What's the Bitching about Africa now?

Ottawa

#165830 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Maybe if he stopped buy drugs from South of the Border, there would be less violence!<quoted text>
No, just south of North Carolina on I95!
http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/
You've been irrelevant before, but this takes the cake.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165832 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue, Justice ha ha LRS, Frank, GB , American commie Lady, etc , never ever speak of Att Gen Gonzalez and his mysterious resignation, he of the special laws protecting Halliburton and its various subsidiaries, suppliers and security agents in Iraq and Afghanistan, from being sued by gov't, citizens, soldiers, aid workers, or anyone.(See lengthy investigations and articles in Vanity Fair). Noooo, they are concentrating on the actual ATT Gen. Why not? No Republican is he.
You poor jerk, Guess what? Those big oil companies you hate so much are going to continue making gobs and gobs of money and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Big money, that won't be going in your pocket! LOL BUT, you will continue to use their products! LMAO! BTW,Thanks!

Ottawa

#165833 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to Holder, Gonzalez is a saint.
Oh, what exactly did Halliburton do that was illegal? You have no idea about contractual law and you know is that Cheney use to work for Halliburton therefore you hate Halliburton!
Yes, the United Nations agreed with the invasion of Iraq way back in 1991. Just like they approved the war in Korea in 1950. They don't expire!!!
Oh, was it only the United States that was involved in the Second phase of the Persian Gulf War?
You are a clueless bigot!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-National_F...
Read the article, Rogue, get it online and get back to me. A real litany of wrongdoing from past-date canned food and cereal to defective body armour, and security personnel gone wild on killing sprees. It's all there. And not one lawsuit. They were not allowed, period.

As to UN approval of the invasion of Iraq --- what a childish puerile prank you pulled. Yes, the war on Iraq was approved by the UN in 1991. That is not what we talked about and you know it, you liar and fabricator. SWe talked invasion in 2003. Are you like your bosom birther buddy Justice ha ha LRS caught in another barefaced lie and fabrication and not even embarrassed, even though you know everyone here, including dumb birhters, know you fabricated and lied? Again.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#165834 Jul 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>{///////> U. How many different names do you use to "willingly" antagonize people? I know of several! So, old timer, why don't you stick a candle in your mouth and fart happy birthday to yourself. You're a frickin' psychopath, jackfish. Take a hike, EH?
Yet another Skidmark type post. If only you'd learn to brag about the quality of your pop-up camper it would be just like have all 300plus pounds of Skid back on the thread.(Well that and you'd need to develop an affection for pork rinds and Cheetos)

Ottawa

#165835 Jul 29, 2013
P.S. And there was no second phase of the Persian Gulf War. Else, why would the UN debate the invasion of Iraq in 2003 and have Congress vote on it? You invent, you fantasize, you know nothing but sadly think you impress everyone with your horrible make-up of world events.

Ottawa

#165836 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Members of the Multinational Force
Country
United States
United Kingdom
Italy
Poland
Ukraine
Bulgaria
Spain
Denmark
El Salvador
Georgia
Slovakia
Latvia
Romania
Estonia
Thailand
Australia
Netherlands
Kazakhstan
South Korea
Hungary
Czech Republic
Azerbaijan
The above is NOT UN approval.

Most of the above countries, and look at them carefully, except for the UK, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Australia and the Netherlands went into it for modern U.S. equipment and loans.

Most of the above, except for the UK, did not see combat. Some Spaniards, Italians and Dutch lost some men when their camps for mortared or suffered suicidal attacks.

Of all of the above multinationals. only the US and UK remain. All jumped ship when they realised the idiocy of this intervention.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165837 Jul 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another Skidmark type post. If only you'd learn to brag about the quality of your pop-up camper it would be just like have all 300plus pounds of Skid back on the thread.(Well that and you'd need to develop an affection for pork rinds and Cheetos)
It walks! It talks! It crawls on its yellow belly like a reptile! Get 'em Bertha!

Ottawa

#165838 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why did they have to give him seven more years for the kidnapping. What are they gonna do, put the man's body in a cell for seven years?
Associated Press
A Kenyan man was Monday sentenced to death for the September 2011 killing of a British man who was shot dead and his wife kidnapped by Somali gunmen at an island resort on the Kenya coast.
Magistrate Johnstone Munguti found Ali Babito Kololo guilty of the murder of British tourist David Tebbutt, 58, who was killed. Tebbutt's wife Judith, 56, was abducted and taken to Somalia and held by pirates before being released after six months.
What's so strange about that? The extra 7 years was for the kidnapping, and not concurrent. What about the over 100 year sentences often handed out in the US for multiple offences and not server concurrently? Why do post such things? To laugh at others'
customs that are not yours? Third time today banging Africa. Did you decide to google "Africa, what is wrong with it, please list murders, poverty, Aids and anything negative, and it matters not if it's not true?"

Ottawa

#165839 Jul 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
{///////> U. How many different names do you use to "willingly" antagonize people? I know of several! So, old timer, why don't you stick a candle in your mouth and fart happy birthday to yourself. You're a frickin' psychopath, jackfish. Take a hike, EH?
Tell me what other names I use. I'm curious as I must be doing it in my sleep, not being aware of it. I may not be the best writer, but I do write distinctly and no one else here writs like that, with a hint of French in it, be that good or bad, I'll let you and others judge it;

And, what about that other Justice that you had appointed as such? What was his name again? And oh, strange how he disappeared at the exact same time you added "justice" to your moniker. Poor loser, how it must suck to be you and kerplunking all over the place.

Ottawa

#165840 Jul 29, 2013
post number 165838 corrections :

1. served
2. Why do you post such things?

sorry 'bout that.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165841 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Tell me what other names I use. I'm curious as I must be doing it in my sleep, not being aware of it. I may not be the best writer, but I do write distinctly and no one else here writs like that, with a hint of French in it, be that good or bad, I'll let you and others judge it;
And, what about that other Justice that you had appointed as such? What was his name again? And oh, strange how he disappeared at the exact same time you added "justice" to your moniker. Poor loser, how it must suck to be you and kerplunking all over the place.
Liar.

Location hidden

#165842 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Being on the right equates to stupid. Remember that. Being on the left equates to stupid. Remember that. World is too ever-changing to be holding steadfast to the right or left. How about a little imagination?;
You should never have had to pull out of Iraq, as you should never have been there in the first place. What business of yours was it to kill Saddam? Did he ever aggress, attack you?;
As to Afghanistan, what do you mean, pull out as soon as you killed Bin Laden? GWB did not kill him, which incidentally was his reason for invading Afghanistan, Obama killed him. And yes, Obama should've withdrawn then. Withdrawn even before he killed him, cripes, he was killed in Pakistan. What the hell does that have to do with invading and occupying that country anyhow? Bin Laden was neither Afghan nor Pakistanese, he was Saudi, for god's sake.
Rebuilt what, where , when? What're you talking about. And who are we, to rebuild nations in our own image? Who do we think we are?;
What you wrote about Africa is the height of ignorance.
But I am not on the far right while you are on the loony left!
And you aught to read the Haque Conventions, 1899 and 1907, on Neutrality! And a case in point was the German cruiser Admiral Graf Spee. While in a neutral harbor they could not make repairs, refuel or rearm. Basically all they could do is seek medical treatment for their wounded and bury their dead. And they could stay only three days. If after three days the British could enter Montevideo harbor and engage the enemy.
We have always had the right to enter Pakistan to capture or kill any al Qaeda as the Pakies were unable to or would not keep them from using their country as a safe haven.
I know that Muslim countries to not recognize Western Laws but F-them!

Location hidden

#165843 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Associated Press
<quoted text>
What's so strange about that? The extra 7 years was for the kidnapping, and not concurrent. What about the over 100 year sentences often handed out in the US for multiple offences and not server concurrently? Why do post such things? To laugh at others'
customs that are not yours? Third time today banging Africa. Did you decide to google "Africa, what is wrong with it, please list murders, poverty, Aids and anything negative, and it matters not if it's not true?"
Get me another Libtard, got me another Libtard. Can't see a joke when it is right in front of him!
Is there a more dysfunctional continent than Africa? How many ongoing wars are there? And most of them involve .... Muslims!

Ottawa

#165844 Jul 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
When are you registering?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,101,139
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min RADIO 46,362
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 2 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000