BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
145,721 - 145,740 of 175,138 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Birthers have gotten too redundant which makes them boring but they are still worth the occasional laugh when I have other work to do but am procrastinating for a bit. Topix is a sad place now with pop-up ads that are irritating. It was a fun forum back in the day when there were 2 Honolulu papers & both had Topix. The Birther nightmare lives on & there is still a Black family living in the White House. God Bless America, Land of the Free & Home of the Brave.
Thus ends my quarterly visit here. Carry on. What ever happened to the guy with the sooper-dooper AZ trailer home we were all so jealous of? With all that anger I'll guess he blew an aneurysm, had a stroke & is now living off those commie programs, Social Security & Medicaid. Or maybe he's under cover with Sheriff Joe & Mike Zullo?
Aloha & Good Night from Honolulu Hawai'i, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
I suppose you’re referring to Barry AKA whatever moniker he could use to get pass Topix expurgates. I’m just as certain your conjecture regarding his current circumstances are spot on.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you SHEEPLE that the election of Obama would increase the cost of living for every American while simultaneously decreasing the standard of living for every American!
Now this.
WASHINGTON (AP)— Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.
Survey data exclusive to The Associated Press points to an increasingly globalized U.S. economy, the widening gap between rich and poor and loss of good-paying manufacturing jobs as reasons for the trend.
A foreign born usurper is killing the American dream!
Amazing! 535 voting members of congress and the one guy who has no vote is bringing down the country.

See why you make me laugh long time GB?
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

TEXAS SHERIFF EXAM

A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.

When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working in a West Texas Sheriff's Department.

After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.

The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test," that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone wear our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It was set up by a bunch of greedy corporations that cut corners, thereby bypassing safety regulations. Consequence : Death.
BP paid $30 billion in fines and went the "no contest" route. Why? Halliburton just admitted negligence, paid a huge fine. Why?
According to your twisted reasoning, it's ok for Americans to kill Americans through criminal negligence but hey, it's NOT okay for non-Americans to kill Americans for ANY reason. Bet the 11 oil rig victims and their families feel good about being killed by their own.
Sick, twisted boor.
Easy, economics 101. BP know their lawsuit against the maker of the anti-blow out valve will take a decade and this way they can go back to business.
Oh, you did note the gas platform fire last week, did you not? Anther anti-blow out valve malfunction?
Neither of these accidents would have happened if those valves operated properly.
Oh, have you ever been on an offshore petroleum platform? I have! In fact I lived on one for about six months.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing! 535 voting members of congress and the one guy who has no vote is bringing down the country.
See why you make me laugh long time GB?
Many of the laws we are dealing with now were passed under Pelosi/Reed in 2009. The Senate is still controlled by you Democrats who have not even voted on a Federal budget since the Spring of 2009. And even if we do get anything past the Democrat controlled Senate, will Obama sign it into law?
Right now 53% of Americans want ObamaCare repealed! Who will be in control of the Senate in 2015?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
TEXAS SHERIFF EXAM
A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working in a West Texas Sheriff's Department.
After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.
The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test," that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone wear our badge, son."
Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."
"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.
"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
Senile, Rogue? Repetition is a sure sign of clogged arteries. This is minimum third time with this tired old 1960s-style joke.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector said: "A foreign born usurper is killing the American dream! "

Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time).

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). And, the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us that date.

And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created AND lied about Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying he was born in Kenya still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the birther “experts” are telling the truth about their claim that the birth certificate is forged (although the birther sites simply do not show the numerous real experts who say that it was not forged).

AND they want us to believe that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth, and so is the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers---which at the time could only have been sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii, which at the time only sent out those notices for births IN Hawaii. No wonder rational people do not believe them.

The economy is still rotten due to the recession that began under George W. Bush and the fact that the Republicans in the US Congress will not agree to additional economic stimulus.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, economics 101. BP know their lawsuit against the maker of the anti-blow out valve will take a decade and this way they can go back to business.
Oh, you did note the gas platform fire last week, did you not? Anther anti-blow out valve malfunction?
Neither of these accidents would have happened if those valves operated properly.
Oh, have you ever been on an offshore petroleum platform? I have! In fact I lived on one for about six months.
"Go back to business?" You mean, they had stopped doing business during the litigation? And you mean they make some much money by cutting safety corners that $30 billion is mere peanuts compared to what they make when "back to business?"

What are we supposed to do, cheer because the oil people did their job properly on that gas platform? Hip hip Hurray!!. Maybe the valve worked after they learned their lesson on that BP platform. Too bad it took 11 deaths to achieve that. Oh, never, ever, have I read anything of yours here on Topix lamenting those 11 casualties. Not a word. Oh, they were killed by their own, not damn furrinners, so it's okay.

Seen and been on a platform, but not for work, just as onlooker off the shore of a country you've never even heard about. Shores of three countries as a matter of fact.

You protect and defend the big boys for free. Reminds me of the condemned man who lauds and praises his hangman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard Obama was addicted to drugs. Maybe tobacco?
Barack Obama implemented the same policies as Bush/Cheney.
See what you are responsible for Frank?
Because you let the both criminals go ( Bush and Cheney ) now nobody can impeach Obama for the same.
Gee, Thanks, Thanks A lot!
==========
The Logic of Impeachment
http://tinyurl.com/2qvga5 / July 21, 2007
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has taken impeachment “off the table,” in line with Official Washington’s view that trying to oust George W. Bush and Dick Cheney would be an unpleasant waste of time. But there is emerging a compelling logic that an unprecedented dual impeachment might be vital to the future of the United States.
If some historic challenge is not made to the extraordinary assertions of power by President Bush and Vice President Cheney, the United States might lose its status as a democratic Republic based on a Constitution that adheres to the twin principles that no one is above the law and everyone is endowed with inalienable rights.
Over the past six-plus years, Bush has trampled on these traditional concepts of liberty and the rule of law time and again, even as he professes his love of freedom and democracy. Indeed, in Bush’s world, the word “freedom” has come to define almost its classical opposite./ http://www.consortiumnews.com/2007/072107.htm...
Several points here. Are you saying Barack Obama never used ILLEGAL drugs? No evidence that Rush Limbaugh did.
Did Bush/Cheney commit acts of war in Yemen, Libya and Syria?
Do you know why Pelosi took impeachment off the table for Bush/Cheney? No ligament reason to!!!
Oh, Bush had the approval of the U.S. Congress and the U.N. to go back into Iraq and into Afghanistan! What authority did Obama have to bomb Yemen and Libya?
Oh, it is not that Obama continued most of Bush's policies but he expanded several of them. What is that big building the NSA is building in Utah for? Was that started under Bush?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Senile, Rogue? Repetition is a sure sign of clogged arteries. This is minimum third time with this tired old 1960s-style joke.
Got your goat?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Any one that supports Obama is un-Patriotic. The Obama agenda starts and ends with increased unemployment,higher taxes and less freedom. Obama doesn't realize that people can't pay more taxes if they don't have jobs. Obama has made it his primary goal to destroy our country. Obama wants the standard of living in the United States to be equal to that of the lowest standard of living in the World.
You right wingers need to start explaining exactly what freedoms you’ve lost that the rest of us obviously never had Frank. Granted your southern strategy has petered out, but what else?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Benghazi, 4 men killed. Obama and Clinton lies and cover-up ;
The Gulf : 11 men killed . "BP handled the situation in the wisest way they could have"
Hypocrite. Liar. Goebbels-type fabricator propagandist.
How about the 200+ killed because of Fast & Furious? Or do you consider dead Mexicans to be apart of a phony crisis?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
At least, spell it correctly. That's "coup d'état". Got it?
Petty! Which is taken from the French word 'petit' which means insignificant as we all know what he meant!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. Are you saying Barack Obama never used ILLEGAL drugs? No evidence that Rush Limbaugh did.
Did Bush/Cheney commit acts of war in Yemen, Libya and Syria?
Do you know why Pelosi took impeachment off the table for Bush/Cheney? No ligament reason to!!!
Oh, Bush had the approval of the U.S. Congress and the U.N. to go back into Iraq and into Afghanistan! What authority did Obama have to bomb Yemen and Libya?
Oh, it is not that Obama continued most of Bush's policies but he expanded several of them. What is that big building the NSA is building in Utah for? Was that started under Bush?
The above post is a litany of lies and fabrications.

Point by point :

1. He never said Obama never used illegal drugs. He said he was not a drug addict. Are you saying that the millions of Americans who smoked pot are criminals? Limbaugh, on the other hand, WAS addicted to LEGAL drugs, he shopped them as loose wrote yesterday through various doctors. Who was the worst of the two offenders, Obama or Limbaugh?;

2. Would you mind telling us the casualties, both foreign and American in Afghanistan and Iraq and then in Yemen, Libya and Syria?;

3. Bush had the approval of A PART of the U.S. congress because he lied to it about WMDs. He never had the UN approval, and I've disproved that fable here so often it's not even funny. The UN inspection team found no arms of massive destruction and no Al Qaeda in Iraq. One of the ranking members of that team was an American and Hans Blitz was its chief. Neither the security council nor the general assembly approved the invasion of Iraq. The bombing and flight interdictions in Iraq were a continuation and containment of Iraq following the Gulf war;

4. I did not know that Pelosi tried to impeach Bush and Cheney. Was it ever discussed and/or debated in Congress? Please enlighten me;

5. You wrote : "What is that big building the NSA is building in Utah for? Was that started under Bush" The building, no, but the policy of spying, yes. And it's wrong for Obama to have continued and expanded the program. But hey, we are building an even bigger such spying network right here in Ottawa to complement our existing facilities overseas, with full participation and cooperation from our allies on whom we incidentally spy and they spy on us. Go figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

endtimeNews wrote:
ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --
http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8
And what have you been smokin'?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your goat?
Not really. Childish/puerile pranks are for kindergarten. They do not get my goat. I increasingly believe you would've bet on that guy NOT jumping off that building after seeing him do it before-hand.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the 200+ killed because of Fast & Furious? Or do you consider dead Mexicans to be apart of a phony crisis?
Unlike you, I consider those 200 dead Mexicans a tragedy for them, their friends, family and country. I also consider that Fast and Furious or not, they still would've been killed, though that fact does not justify Fast and Furious, whose origins are at best murky. Over 60,000 Mexicans have died as a result of cartel drug wars in the last 8 years. Do you really think that the Fast and Furious programme has even made a dent in those 60,000 deaths?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty! Which is taken from the French word 'petit' which means insignificant as we all know what he meant!
Teaching me French now Rogue? Bravo.

Incidentally, you leave the accent off,état, pronounced Aytah, becomes euhta. Or some horrible thing like that. Like "cul de sac" pronounced "Col de sac". Wrong. And I'll bet you have no idea what it means though you've come across it several times.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the laws we are dealing with now were passed under Pelosi/Reed in 2009. The Senate is still controlled by you Democrats who have not even voted on a Federal budget since the Spring of 2009. And even if we do get anything past the Democrat controlled Senate, will Obama sign it into law?
Right now 53% of Americans want ObamaCare repealed! Who will be in control of the Senate in 2015?
Right now 85 percent of American want congress repealed Rogue so what’s your point?

And

If 53 percent of Americans wanted Obamacare repealed they would have voted for Mitt Romney. Get a grip man what’s wrong you?

Poll: Most Americans Don’t Want Congress to Repeal Obamacare
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now 85 percent of American want congress repealed Rogue so what’s your point?
And
If 53 percent of Americans wanted Obamacare repealed they would have voted for Mitt Romney. Get a grip man what’s wrong you?
Poll: Most Americans Don’t Want Congress to Repeal Obamacare
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...
Correct me if I'm wrong, Poppo, but did Republican Majority Leader Boehner not declare that the House's best achievement was that it repealed more legislation than it approved?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Yeah 1,083,777
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 1 hr Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 2 hr pde 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs