BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192342 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165892 Jul 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again. I was all ONE war with multiple battles.
Tell us, when the Korean War ended!!!
1)The Gulf War Begins
On November 29, 1990, the U.N. Security Council authorized the use of "all necessary means" of force against Iraq if it did not withdraw from Kuwait by the following January 15.
http://www.history.com/topics/persian-gulf-wa...
2)Congress Authorizes Gulf War : Historic act: The vote in both houses, supporting Bush and freeing troops to attack Iraq, is decisive and bipartisan. It is the strongest move since Tonkin Gulf.
January 13, 1991|SARA FRITZ and WILLIAM J. EATON | TIMES STAFF WRITERS
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-01-13/news/m...
Most of the above is irrelevant. What counts is the US courted UN approval to go into Iraq (did not get it) and Congressional approval which, through lying, obtained. Tell us why the U.S. went to the UN and Congress if the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was but a continuation of the 1991 Gulf War. I deep asking you this and you keep coming back with Korea? Korea? The relevance please? Tonkin Gulf was a sham, a shame. And you know it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165893 Jul 30, 2013
El Gato wrote:
El Gato wrote:
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
--Al Gore, Vice President<quoted text>
Well, iffin' yo Gringos can misquote Dan Quayle, we can misquote Al Gore!
Al Jaffee, "Future Quayle Quotes We Can Expect to Hear", Mad, October 1991, pp. 10–11
Again, an invention. A lie. A fib. A fabrication. I run of of adjectives to describe you, Rogue. You failed to mention you were fabricating and lying again. And written under yet another assumed name or moniker. Quayle was not misquoted. He didn't have to be, spelled potatoe that way all by himself. Then alluded to himself as another JFK, heard it myself in the debate, was well rebutted, oh boy. Oh, you compare Quayle's intellect to Gore's? What book has Quayle written? Can he write?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165894 Jul 30, 2013
Yep, the Country Club RINOs and the Progressives have joined ranks. The RINOs want them of cheep labor while the Progressives want to to broaden their voter base.
And who will suffer? The working poor who are largely black and who compete with these low education workers for menial labor.
The Progressives really don't care about blacks except they want their votes and to get their votes they must continually play the race card.
True Conservatives want to lift up all Americans. Why do you think professional sports owners, who are usually Conservatives, seek the best athletes regardless of skin color!!!

Karl Rove, 100+ GOP Donors Send Letter to Republicans Urging Immigration Reform

Karl Rove and more than one hundred Republican donors sent a letter to Republican members of Congress on Tuesday, urging them to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill that would include, among other provisions, granting "legal status" to illegal aliens who meet certain criteria.
....those who have signed include Rove; "former Vice President Dan Quayle; Tom Stemberg, a founder of Staples; and Frank VanderSloot, the founder of Melaleuca Inc." Romney campaign finance director Spencer Zwick was also signed the letter.
The Times reports that Carlos Gutierrez, former Commerce Secretary for President George W. Bush .....
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#165895 Jul 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never live it down, yellow belly! LMAO! What a stooge.
You'll never stop clinging to your fable puss boi. What a wimp

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165896 Jul 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember the allied occupation of Germany and how Patton was criticized and dismissed for employing Nazi sympathisers in the rebuilding of essential infrastructures? Why was Patton, who turned out to be right, doing this? Because THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE, simple as that. All the good engineers and experts or most of them had collaborated. It also placed on the Allied side elements that many otherwise have been hostile. Same for Afghanistan. You eliminate Al Qaeda and Taliban sympathisers, you have no work force as the majority of the population is anti-Western and pro-Taliban/Al Qaeda, don't you even know that? Employing these pro-Taliban Al Qaeda elements won't make them love us, for sure, but it might just temper their zeal to destroy.
What the hell, let's just get the hell outta there.
Yep, and they did the same thing in the Pacific with the Japanese in places like Borneo.
But there is a big difference between the Germans, the Japanese and al Qaeda. Something you will never understand!
Oh, it was the British who rebuilt VW after the war.

Who helped Germany to rebuild VW just after wars end?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

1945: British Army, Major Ivan Hirst, unclear future
The company owes its post-war existence largely to one man, British Army officer Major Ivan Hirst, REME. In April 1945, KdF-Stadt, and its heavily bombed factory were captured by the Americans, and subsequently handed over to the British, within whose occupation zone the town and factory fell. The factories were placed under the control of Oldham-born Hirst.
Short of light transport, in September 1945 the British Army was persuaded to place a vital order for 20,000. The first few hundred cars went to personnel from the occupying forces, and to the German Post Office.
Some British Service personnel were allowed to take their VW Beetles back to the United Kingdom when they were demobilised, and one of the very first Beetles brought back in that way (UK registration number JLT 420) is still owned by Peter Colborne-Baber, the son of the original proprietor of the UK's first official Volkswagen Importer, Colborne Garages of Ripley, Surrey.

By 1946 the factory was producing 1,000 cars a month, a remarkable feat considering it was still in disrepair. Owing to roof and window damage, rain stopped production and new vehicles were bartered for steel required for more production.
The car and its town changed their Second World War-era names to "Volkswagen" and "Wolfsburg" respectively, and production was increasing. It was still unclear what was to become of the factory. It was offered to representatives from the British, American and French motor industries. Famously, all rejected it. After an inspection of the plant, Sir William Rootes, head of the British Rootes Group, told Hirst the project would fail within two years, and that the car "is quite unattractive to the average motorcar buyer, is too ugly and too noisy … If you think you're going to build cars in this place, you're a bloody fool, young man".[citation needed] In an ironic twist of fate, Volkswagen would manufacture a locally built version of Rootes's Hillman Avenger in Argentina in the 1980s, long after Rootes had gone bankrupt at the hands of Chrysler in 1978—the Beetle outliving the Avenger by over 30 years.
Ford representatives were equally critical: the car was "not worth a damn," according to Henry Ford II, the son of Edsel Ford, although he did reportedly look at the possibility of taking over the VW factory, but dismissed the idea as soon as he looked up Wolfsburg on the map and found it to be too close for comfort to the East German border

So it was the British Army who helped VW to take off.
I wonder if they ever said thank you to us
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165897 Jul 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never stop clinging to your fable puss boi. What a wimp
What is the deal with all you gum-flappers and the word "fable"? No fable here and you know it. You're simply a yellow-bellied coward and you'll never live it down. LMAO! Scurry away now, lil rodent.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165898 Jul 30, 2013
Islamofascists should never be trusted!
Why do you think we have had all those 'green on blue' murders? Islamofascist believe it is okay to lie to infidels as we are less than human to them.

Two British troops killed in Afghanistan: timeline of 'green on blue' killings
Two British soldiers have been shot dead by an Afghan army officer after an argument at the British headquarters in Helmand province, in the latest "green on blue" attack, where Afghan forces have turned their weapons on their Nato allies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defenc...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165899 Jul 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, an invention. A lie. A fib. A fabrication. I run of of adjectives to describe you, Rogue. You failed to mention you were fabricating and lying again. And written under yet another assumed name or moniker. Quayle was not misquoted. He didn't have to be, spelled potatoe that way all by himself. Then alluded to himself as another JFK, heard it myself in the debate, was well rebutted, oh boy. Oh, you compare Quayle's intellect to Gore's? What book has Quayle written? Can he write?
Yes I do compare Dan Quayle's intellect to Owl Gore who is robbing you Libtards blind. Ever hear of BS-1? Go to picture 6 of 6 and note that it is hooked by to TWO 100 amp shore-power receptacles!!!!
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/galle...
Owl Gore, along with most Democrats in Congress, is a Limousine Liberal!!! Oh, Ralph Nader is not one of them.
I respect Ralph Nader in that he lives as he preaches. He has never owned a car, he lives in a modest home, he will not ride in a limousine but will ride in a taxi, he will not fly in a corporate jet but will fly coach on a commercial airliner, etc.
I have utter contempt for people like Owl Gore!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#165900 Jul 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What is the deal with all you gum-flappers and the word "fable"? No fable here and you know it. You're simply a yellow-bellied coward and you'll never live it down. LMAO! Scurry away now, lil rodent.
Poor Romper. Can't comprehend English. http://i.word.com/idictionary/Fable

By the way moron. The actual offer still stands. You want to drag your puss boi ass into a bar, sit down and buy yourself a drink you know where you can find me. Now run home and hide under your bed for another ten days. Just like you did when I made the offer

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165901 Jul 30, 2013
More on Owl Gore's BS-1. Again note the use of TWO 100 amp shore-power receptacles. My late father had a boat at Palm Coast, FL and his slip had shore power too. They usually have two power stations. One for each adjacent boat slip!!!
If Owl Gore's boat was solar powered, why would he even need ONE shore-power receptacle???

Al Gore’s Yacht Not Exactly Environmentally Friendly
NationalAugust 6, 2008
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/al_gores_yac...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165902 Jul 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. Can't comprehend English. http://i.word.com/idictionary/Fable
By the way moron. The actual offer still stands. You want to drag your puss boi ass into a bar, sit down and buy yourself a drink you know where you can find me. Now run home and hide under your bed for another ten days. Just like you did when I made the offer
Sorry, but it's much too late for any of your "badazz" talk now. Typical of a wuss though, after the fact! LMAO! You had your chance and you cowered down. You'll never live it down. LMAO! Hilarious!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#165903 Jul 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but it's much too late for any of your "badazz" talk now. Typical of a wuss though, after the fact! LMAO! You had your chance and you cowered down. You'll never live it down. LMAO! Hilarious!!!
Typical puss boi fable. "You had your chance". Hahahahagahaha. Talk about putting on your big boi pants after the fact. Why don't you share more of your fables? I need another laugh
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#165904 Jul 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gave you two options PussBoi. Don't tell me you're all blow and no show?(Imagine my shock)
Those darn facts keep interfering with Romper's fantasy
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#165905 Jul 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told you Francis - you are welcome anytime
Gee. Sure seems like Romper was quick to cower down
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165906 Jul 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical puss boi fable. "You had your chance". Hahahahagahaha. Talk about putting on your big boi pants after the fact. Why don't you share more of your fables? I need another laugh
Back so soon? LMAO! Anytime, and I do mean anytime, you need a laugh, just look in the mirror. Trust us, it's HILARIOUS!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#165907 Jul 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Francis - Now even your fellow Birfoons are laughing at you
By the way Moron. The two places I suggested are first rate. Harry and Izzy's is the more casual and less expensive (two factors I figured would be important for you) little brother to the legendary St Elmo's - same kitchen, same shrimp cocktail. The Noodle is a very good blues venue. It isn't N'arlins but again - trying to make you feel welcome
Oh well - I'll just have to laugh at your pathetic rants from a distance
Yep. There was that concern for Romper's meager budget. That stream of yellow is so wide i can see it oozing through the swamp on Google earth.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165908 Jul 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and they did the same thing in the Pacific with the Japanese in places like Borneo.
But there is a big difference between the Germans, the Japanese and al Qaeda. Something you will never understand!
Oh, it was the British who rebuilt VW after the war.
Who helped Germany to rebuild VW just after wars end?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
1945: British Army, Major Ivan Hirst, unclear future
The company owes its post-war existence largely to one man, British Army officer Major Ivan Hirst, REME. In April 1945, KdF-Stadt, and its heavily bombed factory were captured by the Americans, and subsequently handed over to the British, within whose occupation zone the town and factory fell. The factories were placed under the control of Oldham-born Hirst.
Short of light transport, in September 1945 the British Army was persuaded to place a vital order for 20,000. The first few hundred cars went to personnel from the occupying forces, and to the German Post Office.
Some British Service personnel were allowed to take their VW Beetles back to the United Kingdom when they were demobilised, and one of the very first Beetles brought back in that way (UK registration number JLT 420) is still owned by Peter Colborne-Baber, the son of the original proprietor of the UK's first official Volkswagen Importer, Colborne Garages of Ripley, Surrey.
By 1946 the factory was producing 1,000 cars a month, a remarkable feat considering it was still in disrepair. Owing to roof and window damage, rain stopped production and new vehicles were bartered for steel required for more production.
The car and its town changed their Second World War-era names to "Volkswagen" and "Wolfsburg" respectively, and production was increasing. It was still unclear what was to become of the factory. It was offered to representatives from the British, American and French motor industries. Famously, all rejected it. After an inspection of the plant, Sir William Rootes, head of the British Rootes Group, told Hirst the project would fail within two years, and that the car "is quite unattractive to the average motorcar buyer, is too ugly and too noisy … If you think you're going to build cars in this place, you're a bloody fool, young man".[citation needed] In an ironic twist of fate, Volkswagen would manufacture a locally built version of Rootes's Hillman Avenger in Argentina in the 1980s, long after Rootes had gone bankrupt at the hands of Chrysler in 1978—the Beetle outliving the Avenger by over 30 years.
Ford representatives were equally critical: the car was "not worth a damn," according to Henry Ford II, the son of Edsel Ford, although he did reportedly look at the possibility of taking over the VW factory, but dismissed the idea as soon as he looked up Wolfsburg on the map and found it to be too close for comfort to the East German border
So it was the British Army who helped VW to take off.
I wonder if they ever said thank you to us
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
you said it was the British Army that did it. Why should they thank YOU? And all the Brits did was order VWs, not build them. And when the Brits realised the better workmanship of German cars vs British crap, they eventually contributed to putting the total UK car industry out of business. Then came the Japanese and if not for Obama, would've put US North Americans out of business.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165909 Jul 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Islamofascists should never be trusted!
Why do you think we have had all those 'green on blue' murders? Islamofascist believe it is okay to lie to infidels as we are less than human to them.
Two British troops killed in Afghanistan: timeline of 'green on blue' killings
Two British soldiers have been shot dead by an Afghan army officer after an argument at the British headquarters in Helmand province, in the latest "green on blue" attack, where Afghan forces have turned their weapons on their Nato allies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defenc...
Keep training them, Rogue, as the British and Canada do so the can turn their guns on us. What idiots we are. Obvious our brass and leaders never read Catch 22.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165910 Jul 30, 2013
corr : British and Canadians

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165911 Jul 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but it's much too late for any of your "badazz" talk now. Typical of a wuss though, after the fact! LMAO! You had your chance and you cowered down. You'll never live it down. LMAO! Hilarious!!!
Is it hard typing under that bed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,251,814
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 70,147
News 3 dead, 5 wounded in Chicago as July 4th weeken... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,994
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Analog man 6,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Sublime1 99,902
Word (Dec '08) 23 hr RACE 5,325
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages