BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,285)

Showing posts 145,681 - 145,700 of173,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank, but your scandals are like a supersensitive car alarm that goes off at the slightest breeze. After so many false alarms the neighbors soon become weary of the constant noise.
Your hero Darryl Issa may very well know his car alarms, but he knows jack shit about the makings of a scandal.“Scandalous” would be the perfect moniker for him. Yeah, that’s the ticket,“Scandalous Darryl Issa”
I don't live in California,but I like Darryl Issa because he is doing the job he was elected to do. There are hundreds in Congress that are not looking out for the best interests of our country,of the citizens that vote and the tax payers that work hard for their two cents. I'm sure that people who have a hard time paying their taxes on April 15 don't think it is very funny that Michelle Obama wastes millions of dollars entertaining her friends from Chicago while young people in the streets of Chicago are being shot dead. I'm sure that even people in Chicago don't think it is funny. Obama probably couldn't even be elected dog catcher in Chicago,today.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Jacques,
That's called "Doctor Shopping" when an addict goes to multiple physicians for the same ailment seeking perscription pain killers or other opiates to get them high.
I never listened to a word of what Rush has to say or know much about his arrest, but I always considered him to be a doctor shopper after learning of his addiction some years ago.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, because you grew up around oil rigs, the deaths of 11 men due to gross negligence by BP and your heroes, Halliburton, is something to just shrug off, right? What is the difference between attacking a consulate and killing 4 innocent men and an accident waiting to happen, indeed, intentionally having men working around a purposely faulty platform knowing full well what a deadly situation that is? Did BP and Halliburton not admit their guilt and paid humongous fines? At least, the 4 American victims at Benghazi were killed by enemies - no small consolation, but at least not killed by Americans. The 11 oil rig men were killed by their own countrymen. THAT is criminal. And your only response is "I grew up around oil rigs. Hearing about someone getting killed or seriously injured on a rig is pretty common".
Cruel, pathetic , dumb and so so sad.
In the mind of Mr. Liars, The Louisiana Loser, two inherently dangerous jobs should be treated differently.

If due to negligence you die on an oil rig--that's well and good and part of the job.

If due to supporting the war in LIbya people die as casualties in the war Mr. Liars supported then it is Barack Obama's fault.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The people that died in Benghazi and the people that died due to Obams's Operation Fast and Furious don't think that is funny,neither do their survivors. Even the police office in Cambridge who was chastised by Obama doesn't think that is funny,he will be reminded of that incident and the Beer Garden upon his retirement and in his obituary. The millions of people that heard Obama denigrating The Constitution shouldn't think anything is funny and they should take anything Obama says or does for granted.
What's funny is that you can tell Fwank very strongly believes the garbage he writes.

YIKES
Citizen org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Rogue's reasoning :
You are addicted to drugs bought illegally from pushers. That is illegal and wrong;
Like Limbaugh, you are addicted to drugs bought legally, probably through multiple prescriptions from various unknowing doctors. That is seemingly legal and therefore good.
I hear you! LOL

Or Rogue could be Sheep Dipping for Wall Street Rightwing?
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us,'O Child of Knowledge, how is "black bastard" any different or any worse than "white bastard"? Careful where you step!
Obsessing over race again (still) Romper? Well at lease Rouge has a companion
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Clinton were never addicted to drugs.
NEVER EVER!
Rush has too many skeletons in his closet or he would run for office.
ROTFL
Clinton is a sex addict, no one except someone with a compulsive sexual disorder would be have sex with interns in the Oval Office. And yes,Obama was addicted to drugs,hopefully he is not still addicted. In his biography he described himself as someone who spent all his efforts involved with drugs. Saying Obama was never addicted to drugs is like saying that someone who had five DUI's was never a drunk or that a pregnant girl is a virgin. There are millions of people who wouldn't be able to run for high office today because crooked politicians like Obama would exploit something in there past,but there are also millions of people out their that would have made a better President than Obama.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that you can tell Fwank very strongly believes the garbage he writes.
YIKES
Obama is scary. Anyone that trusts Obama with the future of our country is naive and very mistaken. Obama is trying to destroy our country and it will eventually hurt all of us. No one is immune to the decay and deterioration of our country that will someday be known as Obama's legacy.
Guilty

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Impeach
endtimeNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is scary. Anyone that trusts Obama with the future of our country is naive and very mistaken. Obama is trying to destroy our country and it will eventually hurt all of us. No one is immune to the decay and deterioration of our country that will someday be known as Obama's legacy.
Fwank can't even keep on topic, let alone string together a cogent thought.

Fwank wrote about Benghazi, and then responds with some BS like this.

YIKES
Citizen org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton is a sex addict, no one except someone with a compulsive sexual disorder would be have sex with interns in the Oval Office. And yes,Obama was addicted to drugs,hopefully he is not still addicted. In his biography he described himself as someone who spent all his efforts involved with drugs. Saying Obama was never addicted to drugs is like saying that someone who had five DUI's was never a drunk or that a pregnant girl is a virgin. There are millions of people who wouldn't be able to run for high office today because crooked politicians like Obama would exploit something in there past,but there are also millions of people out their that would have made a better President than Obama.
I have never heard Obama was addicted to drugs. Maybe tobacco?

Barack Obama implemented the same policies as Bush/Cheney.

See what you are responsible for Frank?

Because you let the both criminals go ( Bush and Cheney ) now nobody can impeach Obama for the same.

Gee, Thanks, Thanks A lot!

==========

The Logic of Impeachment
http://tinyurl.com/2qvga5 / July 21, 2007
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has taken impeachment “off the table,” in line with Official Washington’s view that trying to oust George W. Bush and Dick Cheney would be an unpleasant waste of time. But there is emerging a compelling logic that an unprecedented dual impeachment might be vital to the future of the United States.
If some historic challenge is not made to the extraordinary assertions of power by President Bush and Vice President Cheney, the United States might lose its status as a democratic Republic based on a Constitution that adheres to the twin principles that no one is above the law and everyone is endowed with inalienable rights.
Over the past six-plus years, Bush has trampled on these traditional concepts of liberty and the rule of law time and again, even as he professes his love of freedom and democracy. Indeed, in Bush’s world, the word “freedom” has come to define almost its classical opposite./ http://www.consortiumnews.com/2007/072107.htm...
Citizen org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Terror warnings: Who knew what when?
17 May, 2002 http://tinyurl.com/2us8rd
In the months leading up to 11 September US agencies and officials received a series of intelligence warnings and reports of suspicious activity
December 2000
Intelligence agencies report "an increase in traffic concerning terrorist activities".
February 2001
Instructors at a flying school in Phoenix, Arizona express concern to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) officials about the poor English and limited flying skills of one of their students, Hani Hanjour.
They believe his pilot's license may be fraudulent.
The FAA finds it is genuine - but school administrators tell Mr Hanjour he will not qualify for an advanced certificate.
Mr Hanjour allegedly flew a hijacked plane into the Pentagon on 11 September.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1992852.s...
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you deny us our bit of internet fun Shaka? I’m sure we all enjoy being here or we would have left long ago and in fact many have. The one thing I don’t have to say on this thread is “I’m not a birther” as the regulars all know exactly whose who on that issue.
That you believe otherwise of course is your opinion which I suppose is just as worthless as the rest of ours but what the hell, come on down.
Yes, Birthers have gotten too redundant which makes them boring but they are still worth the occasional laugh when I have other work to do but am procrastinating for a bit. Topix is a sad place now with pop-up ads that are irritating. It was a fun forum back in the day when there were 2 Honolulu papers & both had Topix. The Birther nightmare lives on & there is still a Black family living in the White House. God Bless America, Land of the Free & Home of the Brave.

Thus ends my quarterly visit here. Carry on. What ever happened to the guy with the sooper-dooper AZ trailer home we were all so jealous of? With all that anger I'll guess he blew an aneurysm, had a stroke & is now living off those commie programs, Social Security & Medicaid. Or maybe he's under cover with Sheriff Joe & Mike Zullo?

Aloha & Good Night from Honolulu Hawai'i, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

SCANDAL CENTRAL
THE PHONY PRESIDENT
Exclusive: Larry Klayman scorches Obama for attempts to 'destroy' America's heritage

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-phony-presiden...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Birthers have gotten too redundant which makes them boring but they are still worth the occasional laugh when I have other work to do but am procrastinating for a bit. Topix is a sad place now with pop-up ads that are irritating. It was a fun forum back in the day when there were 2 Honolulu papers & both had Topix. The Birther nightmare lives on & there is still a Black family living in the White House. God Bless America, Land of the Free & Home of the Brave.
Thus ends my quarterly visit here. Carry on. What ever happened to the guy with the sooper-dooper AZ trailer home we were all so jealous of? With all that anger I'll guess he blew an aneurysm, had a stroke & is now living off those commie programs, Social Security & Medicaid. Or maybe he's under cover with Sheriff Joe & Mike Zullo?
Aloha & Good Night from Honolulu Hawai'i, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
You wrote : "What ever happened to the guy with the sooper-dooper AZ trailer home we were all so jealous of?" We traded him in for Justice ha ha LRS. Like peas in a pod. We still don't know who is more ignorant, vulgar and profane. It's close.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

P.S. : Oh, that was Rush.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You wrote : "What ever happened to the guy with the sooper-dooper AZ trailer home we were all so jealous of?" We traded him in for Justice ha ha LRS. Like peas in a pod. We still don't know who is more ignorant, vulgar and profane. It's close.
How do you like your NEW "king in waiting's" NAME!
huh boi ...

G~E~O~R~G~E ...

:)
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was re-elected GB! Damn man I thought you knew.
I suggest you go to “Organizing for Action”
http://www.barackobama.com/
Or
Download the Whitehouse free App at your play store. Talk about a great App
http://www.whitehouse.gov/mobile
I told you SHEEPLE that the election of Obama would increase the cost of living for every American while simultaneously decreasing the standard of living for every American!

Now this.

WASHINGTON (AP)— Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.

Survey data exclusive to The Associated Press points to an increasingly globalized U.S. economy, the widening gap between rich and poor and loss of good-paying manufacturing jobs as reasons for the trend.

A foreign born usurper is killing the American dream!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

American Lady wrote:
SCANDAL CENTRAL
THE PHONY PRESIDENT
Exclusive: Larry Klayman scorches Obama for attempts to 'destroy' America's heritage

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-phony-presiden...
Oh good. UnAmerican skank quotes unAmerican Bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,681 - 145,700 of173,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,072,748
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 13 min Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 18 min Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 22 min HoneyBear1 1,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min HoneyBear1 97,452
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Mothra 45,541
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 401
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search