The above post is a litany of lies and fabrications.<quoted text>
Several points here. Are you saying Barack Obama never used ILLEGAL drugs? No evidence that Rush Limbaugh did.
Did Bush/Cheney commit acts of war in Yemen, Libya and Syria?
Do you know why Pelosi took impeachment off the table for Bush/Cheney? No ligament reason to!!!
Oh, Bush had the approval of the U.S. Congress and the U.N. to go back into Iraq and into Afghanistan! What authority did Obama have to bomb Yemen and Libya?
Oh, it is not that Obama continued most of Bush's policies but he expanded several of them. What is that big building the NSA is building in Utah for? Was that started under Bush?
Point by point :
1. He never said Obama never used illegal drugs. He said he was not a drug addict. Are you saying that the millions of Americans who smoked pot are criminals? Limbaugh, on the other hand, WAS addicted to LEGAL drugs, he shopped them as loose wrote yesterday through various doctors. Who was the worst of the two offenders, Obama or Limbaugh?;
2. Would you mind telling us the casualties, both foreign and American in Afghanistan and Iraq and then in Yemen, Libya and Syria?;
3. Bush had the approval of A PART of the U.S. congress because he lied to it about WMDs. He never had the UN approval, and I've disproved that fable here so often it's not even funny. The UN inspection team found no arms of massive destruction and no Al Qaeda in Iraq. One of the ranking members of that team was an American and Hans Blitz was its chief. Neither the security council nor the general assembly approved the invasion of Iraq. The bombing and flight interdictions in Iraq were a continuation and containment of Iraq following the Gulf war;
4. I did not know that Pelosi tried to impeach Bush and Cheney. Was it ever discussed and/or debated in Congress? Please enlighten me;
5. You wrote : "What is that big building the NSA is building in Utah for? Was that started under Bush" The building, no, but the policy of spying, yes. And it's wrong for Obama to have continued and expanded the program. But hey, we are building an even bigger such spying network right here in Ottawa to complement our existing facilities overseas, with full participation and cooperation from our allies on whom we incidentally spy and they spy on us. Go figure.