BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194593 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165766 Jul 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Senile, Rogue? Repetition is a sure sign of clogged arteries. This is minimum third time with this tired old 1960s-style joke.
Got your goat?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#165768 Jul 29, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Any one that supports Obama is un-Patriotic. The Obama agenda starts and ends with increased unemployment,higher taxes and less freedom. Obama doesn't realize that people can't pay more taxes if they don't have jobs. Obama has made it his primary goal to destroy our country. Obama wants the standard of living in the United States to be equal to that of the lowest standard of living in the World.
You right wingers need to start explaining exactly what freedoms you’ve lost that the rest of us obviously never had Frank. Granted your southern strategy has petered out, but what else?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165769 Jul 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi, 4 men killed. Obama and Clinton lies and cover-up ;
The Gulf : 11 men killed . "BP handled the situation in the wisest way they could have"
Hypocrite. Liar. Goebbels-type fabricator propagandist.
How about the 200+ killed because of Fast & Furious? Or do you consider dead Mexicans to be apart of a phony crisis?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165771 Jul 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, spell it correctly. That's "coup d'état". Got it?
Petty! Which is taken from the French word 'petit' which means insignificant as we all know what he meant!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165772 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. Are you saying Barack Obama never used ILLEGAL drugs? No evidence that Rush Limbaugh did.
Did Bush/Cheney commit acts of war in Yemen, Libya and Syria?
Do you know why Pelosi took impeachment off the table for Bush/Cheney? No ligament reason to!!!
Oh, Bush had the approval of the U.S. Congress and the U.N. to go back into Iraq and into Afghanistan! What authority did Obama have to bomb Yemen and Libya?
Oh, it is not that Obama continued most of Bush's policies but he expanded several of them. What is that big building the NSA is building in Utah for? Was that started under Bush?
The above post is a litany of lies and fabrications.

Point by point :

1. He never said Obama never used illegal drugs. He said he was not a drug addict. Are you saying that the millions of Americans who smoked pot are criminals? Limbaugh, on the other hand, WAS addicted to LEGAL drugs, he shopped them as loose wrote yesterday through various doctors. Who was the worst of the two offenders, Obama or Limbaugh?;

2. Would you mind telling us the casualties, both foreign and American in Afghanistan and Iraq and then in Yemen, Libya and Syria?;

3. Bush had the approval of A PART of the U.S. congress because he lied to it about WMDs. He never had the UN approval, and I've disproved that fable here so often it's not even funny. The UN inspection team found no arms of massive destruction and no Al Qaeda in Iraq. One of the ranking members of that team was an American and Hans Blitz was its chief. Neither the security council nor the general assembly approved the invasion of Iraq. The bombing and flight interdictions in Iraq were a continuation and containment of Iraq following the Gulf war;

4. I did not know that Pelosi tried to impeach Bush and Cheney. Was it ever discussed and/or debated in Congress? Please enlighten me;

5. You wrote : "What is that big building the NSA is building in Utah for? Was that started under Bush" The building, no, but the policy of spying, yes. And it's wrong for Obama to have continued and expanded the program. But hey, we are building an even bigger such spying network right here in Ottawa to complement our existing facilities overseas, with full participation and cooperation from our allies on whom we incidentally spy and they spy on us. Go figure.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165773 Jul 29, 2013
endtimeNews wrote:
.
ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --
http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8
.
And what have you been smokin'?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165774 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your goat?
Not really. Childish/puerile pranks are for kindergarten. They do not get my goat. I increasingly believe you would've bet on that guy NOT jumping off that building after seeing him do it before-hand.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165775 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the 200+ killed because of Fast & Furious? Or do you consider dead Mexicans to be apart of a phony crisis?
Unlike you, I consider those 200 dead Mexicans a tragedy for them, their friends, family and country. I also consider that Fast and Furious or not, they still would've been killed, though that fact does not justify Fast and Furious, whose origins are at best murky. Over 60,000 Mexicans have died as a result of cartel drug wars in the last 8 years. Do you really think that the Fast and Furious programme has even made a dent in those 60,000 deaths?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165776 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty! Which is taken from the French word 'petit' which means insignificant as we all know what he meant!
Teaching me French now Rogue? Bravo.

Incidentally, you leave the accent off,état, pronounced Aytah, becomes euhta. Or some horrible thing like that. Like "cul de sac" pronounced "Col de sac". Wrong. And I'll bet you have no idea what it means though you've come across it several times.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#165777 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the laws we are dealing with now were passed under Pelosi/Reed in 2009. The Senate is still controlled by you Democrats who have not even voted on a Federal budget since the Spring of 2009. And even if we do get anything past the Democrat controlled Senate, will Obama sign it into law?
Right now 53% of Americans want ObamaCare repealed! Who will be in control of the Senate in 2015?
Right now 85 percent of American want congress repealed Rogue so what’s your point?

And

If 53 percent of Americans wanted Obamacare repealed they would have voted for Mitt Romney. Get a grip man what’s wrong you?

Poll: Most Americans Don’t Want Congress to Repeal Obamacare
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165778 Jul 29, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now 85 percent of American want congress repealed Rogue so what’s your point?
And
If 53 percent of Americans wanted Obamacare repealed they would have voted for Mitt Romney. Get a grip man what’s wrong you?
Poll: Most Americans Don’t Want Congress to Repeal Obamacare
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...
Correct me if I'm wrong, Poppo, but did Republican Majority Leader Boehner not declare that the House's best achievement was that it repealed more legislation than it approved?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165779 Jul 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, spell it correctly. That's "coup d'état". Got it?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty! Which is taken from the French word 'petit' which means insignificant as we all know what he meant!
And we all know that Jacqueau is as petty as they get.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165780 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the laws we are dealing with now were passed under Pelosi/Reed in 2009. The Senate is still controlled by you Democrats who have not even voted on a Federal budget since the Spring of 2009. And even if we do get anything past the Democrat controlled Senate, will Obama sign it into law?
Right now 53% of Americans want ObamaCare repealed! Who will be in control of the Senate in 2015?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now 85 percent of American want congress repealed Rogue so what’s your point?
And
If 53 percent of Americans wanted Obamacare repealed they would have voted for Mitt Romney. Get a grip man what’s wrong you?
Poll: Most Americans Don’t Want Congress to Repeal Obamacare
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...
Hummm, having a hard time reading polls, are we? 80% of all people want the OTHER Party's Congressmen fired. Most want their own Congressman to remain in office but I am sure the closer we get to the 2014 election, more Democrats will be upset with their Congressmen and Senators.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165781 Jul 29, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now 85 percent of American want congress repealed Rogue so what’s your point?
And
If 53 percent of Americans wanted Obamacare repealed they would have voted for Mitt Romney. Get a grip man what’s wrong you?
Poll: Most Americans Don’t Want Congress to Repeal Obamacare
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...
So you pull a obscurer poll out of you hat and you think that validates your point. Well, RealClearPolictis averages the BIG polling companies and they disagree with YOU!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Now, since I know how you HATE Fox News, let's just cut them out but that still leaves us with a 6% margin!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165782 Jul 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, Poppo, but did Republican Majority Leader Boehner not declare that the House's best achievement was that it repealed more legislation than it approved?
And you think that is BAD? We conservatives believe in a smaller government so we see that as a positive!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165783 Jul 29, 2013
We Conservatives also think OSHA, EPA and other entities way over regulate. Granted Nixon started both the EPA and OSHA but they are at the point where they have become an albatross around America's neck.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165784 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you pull a obscurer poll out of you hat and you think that validates your point. Well, RealClearPolictis averages the BIG polling companies and they disagree with YOU!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Now, since I know how you HATE Fox News, let's just cut them out but that still leaves us with a 6% margin!!!
Polls? What about your sure-fire presidential polls, Rogue? Oh, I know, you'll say you noticed they were shifting to Obama the last days of the campaign. Funny you only said that AFTER the election, otherwise, why were your dancing shoes all shined up and ready for the upcoming dance in the Jacksonville streets morning of Nov 7, 2012? Polls? I'll take Poppo's "obscure" polls any day.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165785 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think that is BAD? We conservatives believe in a smaller government so we see that as a positive!
Samller gov't? Is that a new republican slogan? How come the Nixons, Reagans and Bushes had the biggest gov'ts of them all? And the biggest and most numerous deficits? Repubs don't know the meaning of "smaller" and surplus, what with all those PAC friends of theirs.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165786 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We Conservatives also think OSHA, EPA and other entities way over regulate. Granted Nixon started both the EPA and OSHA but they are at the point where they have become an albatross around America's neck.
Total disagreement. OSHA and EPA should be strengthened, not eliminated. Far too weakened under GWB-favoured industry and 1%. it needs more powers. Obama should move on this. We have the same problem here, our conservative gov't thinks Industry is best placed to police itself. Yeaaaaah. suuuuuure. Train crashes, pipeline pollution, meat and produce poisoning, and so on.
As I said before, car brakes would be an option if the gov't hadn't made them mandatory.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165787 Jul 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the 200+ killed because of Fast & Furious? Or do you consider dead Mexicans to be apart of a phony crisis?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I consider those 200 dead Mexicans a tragedy for them, their friends, family and country. I also consider that Fast and Furious or not, they still would've been killed, though that fact does not justify Fast and Furious, whose origins are at best murky. Over 60,000 Mexicans have died as a result of cartel drug wars in the last 8 years. Do you really think that the Fast and Furious programme has even made a dent in those 60,000 deaths?
Again you trivialize the deaths of those 211+ Mexicans. But if they had been killed because of Bush's Project Gunrunner, you would be dancing in the street.
Under Bush's Project Gunrunner they were attempting to contradict straw purchases but as soon as it was not working out as planned, it was cancelled. And what was Obama's plan about? Going after gun stores who sold to straw buyers?
And who did that work out? Not one gun store has been faulted but that did not stop Obama and make him cancel the program, did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Yeah 1,263,774
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,322
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 100,279
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 6 hr Sergant of order 161
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 10 hr OLD need 2 die 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 10 hr NAZIFASCISTSTAR-D... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages