BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165602 Jul 27, 2013
Oh, I am aware of the Vatican banking scandals. Yes, they needed a fresher face from outside the Vatican to clean it up.
Did Pop Benedict XVI cause the problem or was he turning a bland eye to the problem?
Obama seems to be doing that on all of their phaux scandals that are going on in his administration!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165603 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You do know that Pope Benedict XVI was put in a Concentration Camp because he would not join the Hitler Youth, don't you?!?(he turned 18 just as the war was ending) Sure it was not the same type of Concentration Camps the Jews were sent to, but it was a CC just the same.
<quoted text>
I know why he said he was but let's hear your opinion?
I have no opinion. I was asking you. BTW, I don't know why he said he was resigning. But you seem to know. Please tell us. Oh, must have been a good reason, as he was the first pope in over 600 years to not die in office.

Investigations are under way, Rogue. Be patient, you'll soon know the real reason. In the meantime, YOU tell us.
Nader org

West Sayville, NY

#165605 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You do know that Pope Benedict XVI was put in a Concentration Camp because he would not join the Hitler Youth, don't you?!?(he turned 18 just as the war was ending) Sure it was not the same type of Concentration Camps the Jews were sent to, but it was a CC just the same.
<quoted text>
Two Reasons or really one main reason.

1. Vatican Bank.
Nader org

West Sayville, NY

#165606 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You are clueless for watching Fox News.

Pope Benedict never was in a concentration camp as a young boy.

He was forced to join the Hitler youth.
Nader org

West Sayville, NY

#165607 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again GENERALIZING Conservatives. I am a FISCAL Conservative but I am moderate of religious and social issues.
Oh, in Islamic countries, our soldiers are only allowed to pray in unmarked tents and our ambulances where not allowed to have a Red Cross (Crusader Cross) on the sides. Our female soldiers could not wear hats but had to wear head scarfs and could not drive vehicles.
You do know the Gore Family has more oil stock than the Bush Family does, don't you?
And Conservatives are more friendly towards other religions .... so long as the other religion does not step on our rights. Just go to Dearborn, Michigan and you will understand that.
Oh, Muslims are ,ore likely to kill atheists and homosexuals before they will kill Christians or Jews.
Let me explain one thing too you Rogue.

The Republican party does not represent you and for the last 30 years that is definitely true.

I know the Democrats sold me out.

Wake Up.
Nader org

West Sayville, NY

#165608 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they were enriching .... reactor grade uranium. They did not have the equipment to enrich it before that.
Again, stop reading comic books written by Libtards as they have no idea what they are talking about!
<quoted text>
But that is fact. STG was not an issue in the GZ trial. Self Defense WAS the issue and in every state that is a legal defence.
And the reason why it was not an issue was that GZ was given the opportunity for a SYG hearing and turned it down.
Read my lips Fox News lover,

The jury was allowed to consider Stand Your Ground Law because THE JUDGE PUT IT IN HER INSTRUCTIONS.

Fox News is obfuscating and telling their viewers half-truths.
Nader org

West Sayville, NY

#165609 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But why should Rush Limbaugh pay more than his fair share of taxes? Even though Rush moved to Florida and has not worked one second in New York State, he is still getting audited by New York State as he has to PROVE he has not been working in NY?!?
<quoted text>
Cents this 2009 interview with Neal Cavuto, Rush has not worked one second in New York ..... but he is still being audited by them!
Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh wants you to feel sorry for him because you think he is just like you.

A Victim.

Paying high taxes to the government which he cannot afford because he lives pay check to paycheck and paying alimony to his many former wives.

ROTFL

I bet you rightwingers feel sorry for Paula Deen also with Tens of Millions in the bank.

LOL

Location hidden

#165610 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Benedict XVI resigned. Do you know why?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Nader org wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Reasons or really one main reason.
1. Vatican Bank.
And you have proof that he was in cahoots with others in the Vatican Banking Scandal? Just like you are sure that Reagan was involved on Iran-Contra even though you have zero proof there too!

Location hidden

#165611 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But why should Rush Limbaugh pay more than his fair share of taxes? Even though Rush moved to Florida and has not worked one second in New York State, he is still getting audited by New York State as he has to PROVE he has not been working in NY?!?
<quoted text>
Cents this 2009 interview with Neal Cavuto, Rush has not worked one second in New York ..... but he is still being audited by them!
Nader org wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh wants you to feel sorry for him because you think he is just like you.
A Victim.
Paying high taxes to the government which he cannot afford because he lives pay check to paycheck and paying alimony to his many former wives.
ROTFL
I bet you rightwingers feel sorry for Paula Deen also with Tens of Millions in the bank.
LOL
Multiple points here but I will address just one. You equate Rush Limbaugh's addiction to prescription drugs for a legitimate treatment of back pain the the use of marijuana and cocaine by both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama?
But because Rush had ten to many pills, he is more guilty than they were?
And what do you think about Clinton pardoning his half-brother Roger for trafficking in cocaine?

From Wiki: Roger Clinton, the president's half-brother, was pardoned for drug charges after having served the entire sentence more than a decade earlier.

Location hidden

#165612 Jul 27, 2013
It was odd that my father met with Billie Sol Estes in early 1963 while he was racketeering in the housing market in El Paso. My father needed to sell our house as we were moving to Fort Rucker, AL and when Billies buddies would not give my dad a decent deal my father met with him and got a better deal.
Three years later we were at Fort Leavenworth, KS and guess who was just off post in the Leavenworth Federal Prison? Yep, good ole Billie!

Billie Sol Estes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Billie Sol Estes (January 10, 1925 May, 2013) was an American businessman; a former financier best known for a business scandal that sent him to jail for fraud multiple times and complicated by his ties to friend and future U.S. President Lyndon Johnson. Estes was living in Granbury, Texas at the time of his death. His body was discovered on May 14, 2013 at his home in deCordova.
....Eventually, Estes' schemes collapsed, and in 1963 he was tried and convicted on charges related to the fraudulent ammonia tank mortgages on both federal and state charges and was sentenced to 24 years in prison. His state conviction was later overturned by the United States Supreme Court in Estes v. Texas, 381 U.S. 532 (1965). His appeal hinged upon the alleged impossibility of a fair trial due to the presence of television cameras and broadcast journalists in the courtroom. He prevailed by a 5-4 vote. Estes was paroled in 1971. Eight years later, he was convicted of other fraud charges and served four more years.

Location hidden

#165613 Jul 27, 2013
Nader org wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hummm, do you feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez's millions? But because Paula Deen dared to use the N-word when a black man shoved a gun her face during a bank robbery when she was a common bank teller 27 years ago, you think she is a ... racist and at the same time you do not think Trayvon Martin, when he assaulted George Zimmerman, because he was a "creepy azz cracker"???
You aren't leaning left, you have fallen on your left side and you can't get up!!! "Help me, I have fallen and I can't get up"!

Location hidden

#165614 Jul 27, 2013
Roger Clinton = Headache!!!

From Wiki: During the campaign and subsequent administration of his half-brother President Bill Clinton, Roger was given the codename "Headache" by the Secret Service due to his knack for landing in trouble. In 2001, Roger was pardoned by President Clinton for a 1985 conviction related to cocaine for which he had served a year in jail. The pardon removed his criminal conviction from records.

Ottawa

#165615 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am aware of the Vatican banking scandals. Yes, they needed a fresher face from outside the Vatican to clean it up.
Did Pop Benedict XVI cause the problem or was he turning a bland eye to the problem?
Obama seems to be doing that on all of their phaux scandals that are going on in his administration!
Blind eye on Vatican bank scandal? No, not really? Pope John Paul II, more likely.

But blind eye to church's sexual scandals, more likely. Don't forget, Ratzinger was the head of the Congregation of the Faith, the successor to the "Holy" Inquisition and investigator of all that are deemed church crimes. While he was no pedophile and did not participate, it is highly suspected that he "buried" many of the infractions and approved transfers of pedophile priests, not even notifying the new parishes that they were inheriting dangerous sex offenders. And the whole thing was hushed up for so long...

Location hidden

#165616 Jul 27, 2013
Nader org wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my lips Fox News lover,
The jury was allowed to consider Stand Your Ground Law because THE JUDGE PUT IT IN HER INSTRUCTIONS.
Fox News is obfuscating and telling their viewers half-truths.
Prove it!!! Yes, it does mention "he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground" however the issue was "justifiable use of deadly force," not SYG!!!!
The Zimmerman jury instructions
By Amanda Sloane, Sun July 14, 2013

The form gives jurors a detailed description of "justifiable use of deadly force," saying:

"At issue in this case is whether George Zimmerman acted in self-defense. It is a defense to the crime of Second Degree Murder, and the lesser included offense of Manslaughter, if the death of Trayvon Martin resulted from the justifiable use of deadly force.

'Deadly force' means force likely to cause death or great bodily harm.

A person is justified in using deadly force if he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself.

In deciding whether George Zimmerman was justified in the use of deadly force, you must judge him by the circumstances by which he was surrounded at the time the force was used. The danger facing George Zimmerman need not have been actual; however, to justify the use of deadly force, the appearance of danger must have been so real that a reasonably cautious and prudent person under the same circumstances would have believed that the danger could be avoided only through the use of that force. Based upon appearances, George Zimmerman must have actually believed that the danger was real.

If George Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity and was attacked in any place where he had a right to be, he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it was necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

In considering the issue of self-defense, you may take into account the relative physical abilities and capacities of George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.

If in your consideration of the issue of self-defense you have a reasonable doubt on the question of whether George Zimmerman was justified in the use of deadly force, you should find George Zimmerman not guilty.

However, if from the evidence you are convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that George Zimmerman was not justified in the use of deadly force, you should find him guilty if all the elements of the charge have been proved."
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/12/georg...

Ottawa

#165617 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, do you feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez's millions? But because Paula Deen dared to use the N-word when a black man shoved a gun her face during a bank robbery when she was a common bank teller 27 years ago, you think she is a ... racist and at the same time you do not think Trayvon Martin, when he assaulted George Zimmerman, because he was a "creepy azz cracker"???
You aren't leaning left, you have fallen on your left side and you can't get up!!! "Help me, I have fallen and I can't get up"!
I'll make it as simple as I can for you, Rogue. Read carefully :

It's ok to say to any man of any race when angry : "You bastard"

It's NOT okay, for example, to say to a black man : "You black bastard".

Get it now?

Ottawa

#165618 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From Wiki: During the campaign and subsequent administration of his half-brother President Bill Clinton, Roger was given the codename "Headache" by the Secret Service due to his knack for landing in trouble. In 2001, Roger was pardoned by President Clinton for a 1985 conviction related to cocaine for which he had served a year in jail. The pardon removed his criminal conviction from records.
People get pardoned for that kind of offense daily.

Location hidden

#165619 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Ratzinger was sent to a concentration camp. I do know that he did join the Hitler Youth in 1941. Did he ever leave it? Was he put in a concentration camp on account of his leaving? Please enlighten us on this, the Pope's murky past.
Like all other 13 year olds he was required to be a Nazi Youth but I do not know how many events he attended. But he was imprisoned in a work camp because he was not fully participating. I think he had gone to a seminarian school in his late teens. But even if he had, I would not have held that against him.
I have met a lot of former members of the Nazi Weimark and I never held it against him. I knew an elderly gent in Mainz and we used to walk our dogs together. One day we were on the trolley together and I offered him a coffee at the local gasthous. He had been a major in a combat engineer unit and had his hand disabled trying to defuse an American land mine.
We are all called to serve our countries and that is a duty but unless you are involved in war crimes, you are an honorable warrior!

Location hidden

#165620 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>People get pardoned for that kind of offense daily.
For being a "headache"?

Location hidden

#165621 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll make it as simple as I can for you, Rogue. Read carefully :
It's ok to say to any man of any race when angry : "You bastard"
It's NOT okay, for example, to say to a black man : "You black bastard".
Get it now?
But it is okay to call a white person a "white bastard"??? Or a "creepy azz cracker"? If you put a gun in my face, I have no idea what I will call you but it would be justified!!!

Location hidden

#165622 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Blind eye on Vatican bank scandal? No, not really? Pope John Paul II, more likely.
But blind eye to church's sexual scandals, more likely. Don't forget, Ratzinger was the head of the Congregation of the Faith, the successor to the "Holy" Inquisition and investigator of all that are deemed church crimes. While he was no pedophile and did not participate, it is highly suspected that he "buried" many of the infractions and approved transfers of pedophile priests, not even notifying the new parishes that they were inheriting dangerous sex offenders. And the whole thing was hushed up for so long...
Do you recall him going to Sicili and making an Act of Contrition? Do you know what an Act of Contrition is?
And the ONLY reason he will not make an Act of Contrition in America is because it will be used in a court of law to denote GUILT.
And that is one of the reasons why there are so many civil lawsuits in America because people are afraid that by saying they are sorry is considered to a confession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,141,250
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min KiMerde 51,234
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 34 min NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Need a business partner. 1 hr bulbul 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Always Smile 4,858
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 48,357
Ferguson authorities seem to be waiting 2 hr hands on AR 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr author author 98,673
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says