BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165619 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You do know that Pope Benedict XVI was put in a Concentration Camp because he would not join the Hitler Youth, don't you?!?(he turned 18 just as the war was ending) Sure it was not the same type of Concentration Camps the Jews were sent to, but it was a CC just the same.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Ratzinger was sent to a concentration camp. I do know that he did join the Hitler Youth in 1941. Did he ever leave it? Was he put in a concentration camp on account of his leaving? Please enlighten us on this, the Pope's murky past.
Like all other 13 year olds he was required to be a Nazi Youth but I do not know how many events he attended. But he was imprisoned in a work camp because he was not fully participating. I think he had gone to a seminarian school in his late teens. But even if he had, I would not have held that against him.
I have met a lot of former members of the Nazi Weimark and I never held it against him. I knew an elderly gent in Mainz and we used to walk our dogs together. One day we were on the trolley together and I offered him a coffee at the local gasthous. He had been a major in a combat engineer unit and had his hand disabled trying to defuse an American land mine.
We are all called to serve our countries and that is a duty but unless you are involved in war crimes, you are an honorable warrior!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165620 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Roger Clinton = Headache!!!
From Wiki: During the campaign and subsequent administration of his half-brother President Bill Clinton, Roger was given the codename "Headache" by the Secret Service due to his knack for landing in trouble. In 2001, Roger was pardoned by President Clinton for a 1985 conviction related to cocaine for which he had served a year in jail. The pardon removed his criminal conviction from records.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>People get pardoned for that kind of offense daily.
For being a "headache"?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165621 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, do you feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez's millions? But because Paula Deen dared to use the N-word when a black man shoved a gun her face during a bank robbery when she was a common bank teller 27 years ago, you think she is a ... racist and at the same time you do not think Trayvon Martin, when he assaulted George Zimmerman, because he was a "creepy azz cracker"???
You aren't leaning left, you have fallen on your left side and you can't get up!!! "Help me, I have fallen and I can't get up"!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make it as simple as I can for you, Rogue. Read carefully :
It's ok to say to any man of any race when angry : "You bastard"
It's NOT okay, for example, to say to a black man : "You black bastard".
Get it now?
But it is okay to call a white person a "white bastard"??? Or a "creepy azz cracker"? If you put a gun in my face, I have no idea what I will call you but it would be justified!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165622 Jul 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind eye on Vatican bank scandal? No, not really? Pope John Paul II, more likely.
But blind eye to church's sexual scandals, more likely. Don't forget, Ratzinger was the head of the Congregation of the Faith, the successor to the "Holy" Inquisition and investigator of all that are deemed church crimes. While he was no pedophile and did not participate, it is highly suspected that he "buried" many of the infractions and approved transfers of pedophile priests, not even notifying the new parishes that they were inheriting dangerous sex offenders. And the whole thing was hushed up for so long...
Do you recall him going to Sicili and making an Act of Contrition? Do you know what an Act of Contrition is?
And the ONLY reason he will not make an Act of Contrition in America is because it will be used in a court of law to denote GUILT.
And that is one of the reasons why there are so many civil lawsuits in America because people are afraid that by saying they are sorry is considered to a confession.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165623 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I met a half French-half Dutch man who was imprisoned on Borneo during WWII at age 13 by the Japanese. His mother worked at the French embassy and was allowed to continue to work under the Vichy government but his father was sent to a work camp in the forests. The son was caught passing messages and was then imprisoned near his dad running errands for the Japanese.
He was given two cups of rice a day and he said he survived by planting peppers and beans (for their B1 vitamins). He also would give the peppers and beans to his dad who he saw on a regular bases.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And why are you telling us this?
Yes, we Americans have imprisoned 13 y/o before by not for passing notes!!!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#165624 Jul 27, 2013
Psst, SHEEPLE, the scandals are real, Obama is PHONY!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165625 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you recall him going to Sicili and making an Act of Contrition? Do you know what an Act of Contrition is?
And the ONLY reason he will not make an Act of Contrition in America is because it will be used in a court of law to denote GUILT.
And that is one of the reasons why there are so many civil lawsuits in America because people are afraid that by saying they are sorry is considered to a confession.
??????????

Like the sex scandals (pedophilia) never happened, right?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165626 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You do know that Pope Benedict XVI was put in a Concentration Camp because he would not join the Hitler Youth, don't you?!?(he turned 18 just as the war was ending) Sure it was not the same type of Concentration Camps the Jews were sent to, but it was a CC just the same.
<quoted text>
Like all other 13 year olds he was required to be a Nazi Youth but I do not know how many events he attended. But he was imprisoned in a work camp because he was not fully participating. I think he had gone to a seminarian school in his late teens. But even if he had, I would not have held that against him.
I have met a lot of former members of the Nazi Weimark and I never held it against him. I knew an elderly gent in Mainz and we used to walk our dogs together. One day we were on the trolley together and I offered him a coffee at the local gasthous. He had been a major in a combat engineer unit and had his hand disabled trying to defuse an American land mine.
We are all called to serve our countries and that is a duty but unless you are involved in war crimes, you are an honorable warrior!
You (again) got your facts all wrong, including his being sent to a concentration camp. Nice going. As to his being q member of the Hitler youth, no one ever held that against him. He had no choice, and beside, he was all of 14 years of age.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#165627 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I wonder if the Martin family will try and sue George Zimmerman? Remember, all the stuff that was not allowed during the criminal trial will come out!
In a 1997 civil trial, a jury found [O.J.] Simpson liable for the wrongful death of [Ronald] Goldman and awarded $33 million (USD) in damages to the Goldman family.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Goldman
Trayvon Martin's family received a wrongful death settlement April 5,from the homeowners association that commissioned the block watch.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#165628 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, do you feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez's millions? But because Paula Deen dared to use the N-word when a black man shoved a gun her face during a bank robbery when she was a common bank teller 27 years ago, you think she is a ... racist and at the same time you do not think Trayvon Martin, when he assaulted George Zimmerman, because he was a "creepy azz cracker"???
You aren't leaning left, you have fallen on your left side and you can't get up!!! "Help me, I have fallen and I can't get up"!
Rogue, you can attempt to make TMís creepy ass cracker remark racist all you want but it will never stick. He also called Z a n****r yet that seems to always completely slip your mind.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#165629 Jul 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
??????????
Like the sex scandals (pedophilia) never happened, right?
Most of the people in this country ignore the 32 Obama scandals of just the past few years.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#165630 Jul 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon Martin's family received a wrongful death settlement April 5,from the homeowners association that commissioned the block watch.
You got about half of that right Frank, but the association had nothing to do with Zimmermanís pet project.

ďThe president of the homeowners association for the community where the shooting took place testified that he didn't think a neighborhood watch program was needed and that Zimmerman was in charge of the community's program from the very beginning.

Donald O'Brien stressed that the homeowners association had nothing to do with the neighborhood watch program but that he did attend a meeting to start it. Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police, O'Brien saidĒ
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/06/25...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165631 Jul 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, do you feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez's millions? But because Paula Deen dared to use the N-word when a black man shoved a gun her face during a bank robbery when she was a common bank teller 27 years ago, you think she is a ... racist and at the same time you do not think Trayvon Martin, when he assaulted George Zimmerman, because he was a "creepy azz cracker"???
You aren't leaning left, you have fallen on your left side and you can't get up!!! "Help me, I have fallen and I can't get up"!<quoted text>
But it is okay to call a white person a "white bastard"??? Or a "creepy azz cracker"? If you put a gun in my face, I have no idea what I will call you but it would be justified!!!
"White bastard", I suppose, is not okay, but never as bad as "black bastard" and if you don't see and understand the difference between the two, then I truly feel sorry for you.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165632 Jul 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the people in this country ignore the 32 Obama scandals of just the past few years.
Relevance, please, with church pedophilia?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165633 Jul 27, 2013
A birther joke :

Justice ha ha LRS and Rogue "El ha ha Cid" are seated in a bar watching the 10 o'clock news.

FOXNEWS.COM BREAKING SENSATIONAL NEWS

Man is standing atop tall building, threatening to jump off.

LRS : "Rogue,$10 says he jumps"

Rogue : "You're on," and slaps his $10 on counter

Suspense ensues...man jumps, dies, leave a blob on sidewalk, FOXNEWS.COM commentator says "ewww, who's gonna clean that up - and guy was black".

Rogue loses bet, hands over his $10.

LRS, feeling contrite, says : "Naw, not fair, keep your money, I confess I saw that segment on the 6 o'clock News"

And Rogue : " Me too, but who'd have thought the idiot would jump a second time?"

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165634 Jul 27, 2013
oops, the source, my post 165633: My brother Claude who got it from his brother-in-law who got if from god knows who.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165635 Jul 27, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Psst, SHEEPLE, the scandals are real, Obama is PHONY!
What you mean, Obama phony. Do you see any black people around Obama?
http://minutemennews.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
Now, can you show me a picture of Trayvon with any white people around?
You mucheau loco
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165636 Jul 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
A birther joke :
Justice ha ha LRS and Rogue "El ha ha Cid" are seated in a bar watching the 10 o'clock news.
FOXNEWS.COM BREAKING SENSATIONAL NEWS
Man is standing atop tall building, threatening to jump off.
LRS : "Rogue,$10 says he jumps"
Rogue : "You're on," and slaps his $10 on counter
Suspense ensues...man jumps, dies, leave a blob on sidewalk, FOXNEWS.COM commentator says "ewww, who's gonna clean that up - and guy was black".
Rogue loses bet, hands over his $10.
LRS, feeling contrite, says : "Naw, not fair, keep your money, I confess I saw that segment on the 6 o'clock News"
And Rogue : " Me too, but who'd have thought the idiot would jump a second time?"
Hey man, maybe people will pay to see some thing twice?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165637 Jul 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean, Obama phony. Do you see any black people around Obama?
http://minutemennews.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
Now, can you show me a picture of Trayvon with any white people around?
You mucheau loco
More and more obsessed with colour, are you? Does it allow you to even sleep? Do you picture bah bah black jumping sheep to lull you to sleep?
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165638 Jul 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, you can attempt to make TMís creepy ass cracker remark racist all you want but it will never stick. He also called Z a n****r yet that seems to always completely slip your mind.
well, make up yo mind. Is n****r a racist word, or ain't it? Oh, I no, iffin' a black man say it, it not be racist. But iffin' a white man say he be African, why he be a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy Division 1,191,661
abby03-03 48 min Shari23 4
abby03-02-15 48 min Mister Tonka 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min valiant 51,515
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,123
Too close for comfort: February not likely to b... 2 hr jeffryUAFookinConMan 2
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 2 hr DonCMyersFookinLiar 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM
Pat McAfee jokingly begins recruiting Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report 8:11 AM
Luck Says Goodbye to the Neckbeard
Bleacher Report 8:57 AM
Colts Punter Trying to Recruit Suh
Bleacher Report 9:47 AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts