BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,276)

Showing posts 145,501 - 145,520 of174,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Deservingly So.
=========
Halliburton Will Move HQ to Dubai
Halliburton Will Shift Headquarters From Houston to Mideast Financial Powerhouse of Dubai
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
Mar 11, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/27z4h8
Oil services giant Halliburton Co. will soon shift its corporate headquarters from Houston to the Mideast financial powerhouse of Dubai, chief executive Dave Lesar announced Sunday.
"Halliburton is opening its corporate headquarters in Dubai while maintaining a corporate office in Houston," spokeswoman Cathy Mann said in an e-mail to The Associated Press. "The chairman, president and CEO will office from and be based in Dubai to run the company from the UAE."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
You do know who won the election of 2006, don't you? You Democrats. And you Democrats like to frog march people before Congress. So Halliburton saw the righting on the wall and moved!!! The same reason why Rush Limbaugh moved from New York State to Florida.
And guess what? They pay lower taxes too so they win twice. Yep, you Libtards cut your noses off of your own faces and are to stupid to know it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Opensecrets org wrote:
Cheney colleague admits bribery in Halliburton oil deals
4 September 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5eovvl
A former colleague of the US Vice-President, Dick Cheney, has pleaded guilty to funnelling millions of dollars in bribes to win lucrative contracts in Nigeria for Halliburton, during the period in the Nineties when Mr Cheney ran the giant oil and gas services company.
Albert Stanley, who was appointed by Mr Cheney as chief executive of Halliburton's subsidiary KBR, admitted using a north London lawyer to channel payments to Nigerian officials as part of a bribery scheme that landed some $6bn of work in the country over a decade.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
------
Halliburton Doing Business With the 'Axis of Evil'
February 3, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/5e5o5
The award for oddest geopolitical couple of 2005 goes to the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Houston-based Halliburton.
You might not think that a charter member of President Bush's "axis of evil" could enlist the oil-services firm once run by Vice President Cheney to bolster its bargaining position with an international community intent on curbing its nuclear ambitions.
But that is apparently what happened last month.
The story began on Jan. 9 when the Iran News ran a Reuters story reporting that Halliburton "has won a tender to drill a huge Iranian gas field."
The deal to develop two sections of Iran's South Pars gas field promises significant economic benefits.
"The project includes onshore and offshore sections and its initial phase is to become operational by the first quarter of 2007," said the Tehran-based news site. The total output of the phases will reportedly produce 50 million cubic meters per day of treated natural gas for domestic use and 80,000 barrels of gas liquids per day for export.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...
---------
Under Cheney, Halliburton Helped Saddam Hussein Siphon Billions from UN Oil-for-Food Program
October 12, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/d7e6oa
When the Iraqi Survey Group released its long awaited report last week that said Iraq eliminated its weapons programs in the 1990s, President George W. Bush quickly changed his stance on reasons he authorized an invasion of Iraq. While he campaigned for a second term in office, Bush justified the war by saying that that Saddam Hussein was manipulating the United Nation’s oil-for-food program, siphoning off billions of dollars from the venture that he intended to use to fund a weapons program.
The report on Iraq’s non-existent weapons of mass destruction, prepared by Charles Duelfer, a former U.N. weapons inspector and head of the Iraqi Survey Group, said Saddam Hussein used revenue from the oil-for-food program and “created a web of front companies and used shadowy deals with foreign governments, corporations, and officials to amass $11 billion in illicit revenue in the decade before the US-led invasion last year," reports The New York Times.
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1012-33.h...
Well then, why is Cheney not convicted and in prison? You need to stop reading those comic books!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama made yet another case for government spending — which he calls “investment”— on infrastructure, education, and health care. Then he threatened to use executive power or public shaming to move his agenda if Congress failed to act.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody use to call it that Rogue.
There you go throwing out generalities as if everyone calls everything "investments" when may conservatives call it PORK BARREL POLITICS!!!
Tell us Pooptard, are all men heterosexuals? NO! You need to stop justifying your misconduct by claiming everyone does it!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>1. That is not a rebuttal/
2. If Play Justice knew how to use Google he would have known that A. Morissette has posted on topix previously.

Somehow Mr. Liars in his paranoia, complicated with autism, believes that if he has not seen someone post previously it fits into his delusions.

Sad.

A Morissette wrote, "
<quoted text>
Ironic, coming from a Birther. Don't ya think?
"
Too funny! If Romper had half a clue he wouldn't need to ask why A. M. found a Birfoon blathering about someone not willing to accept reality to be ironic

Of course, if Romper had half a clue he wouldn't be a Birfoon in the first place
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
1. That is not a rebuttal/
2. If Play Justice knew how to use Google he would have known that A. Morissette has posted on topix previously.
Somehow Mr. Liars in his paranoia, complicated with autism, believes that if he has not seen someone post previously it fits into his delusions.
Sad.
<quoted text>
Wow! For someone who is in paradise with his true love, you sure find plenty of time to post on Topix. Just as you always have. LMAO! Live it up FableBoy!
Oh, "PAY UP SUCKA"! LMAO
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? The autistic twit must first understand irony before he can understand how it was applied by Morissette.
Not surprising as Mr. Play Justice comprehends neither metaphor nor inference.
At least Mr. Play Justice does understand how to construct a non sequitur.
<quoted text>
O toofless wunda speaks! Unfortunately, once again, he says nothing of substance. Zero. Kind of like him. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
Army agrees to pay Halliburton $2 billion for imaginary work
The U.S. Army agreed to pay Halliburton’s KBR subsidiary nearly $2 billion for work that nobody can prove ever took place. The work was allegedly performed in Iraq and Kuwait under the Army’s LOGCAP contract, awarded to KBR in 2001 via competitive bidding.
Under LOGCAP, KBR is responsible for military logistics, which includes feeding the troops, transporting military supplies, constructing military housing and offices, and maintaining laundry facilities. KBR is reimbursed by the Pentagon for its costs, then paid a fee of one to three percent of those costs. So far, KBR has received $6.4 billion for work under LOGCAP.
Army auditors determined last year that 43 percent of the $4.5 billion requested by Halliburton under LOGCAP could not be verified under normal accounting procedures.
http://www.bcrevolution.ca/halliburton.htm
----------
Halliburton charged with selling nuclear technology to Iran
http://tinyurl.com/d6tbcj
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
US Senators question Halliburton Selling Nuclear Technology to Iran
Do you know what a "COR" is? It is a Contracting Officer Representative! And guess what? I did that for four and a half years while I was in the Army. Do not blame KBR or Halliburton just because the COR has his head in the wrong place.
As I recall several CORs where court martialled for several reason. Yet neither KBR nor Halliburton have been have had any large criminal complains against them.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! For someone who is in paradise with his true love, you sure find plenty of time to post on Topix. Just as you always have. LMAO! Live it up FableBoy!
Oh, "PAY UP SUCKA"! LMAO
I'm on vacation. If there is anything I have it's plenty of time. BTW, we had a great time this morning after we woke up. However, at age 61, I cannot go 24 hours a day in the sack no matter how cute she is.

Most of my time is actually spent studying music theory, going to market, cooking dinner and teaching g/f French, Italian, Indian, Chinese, and German cuisine. I also spend time on Facebook and LinkedIn. Somehow because I have time on my vacation way out in the jungle it means to Mr. non sequitur that I must not really be on vacation. That's par for the course.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One small abrasion, no more than a quarter-inch in size on TM’s left ring finger below the knuckle does not suggest anything Rogue, nor does the baby scratches on Z’s head suggest his life was threatened in any way.
If you’re suggesting it’s a fair proposition that a full grown man bring his nine to a kid’s fistfight even when the kid is spotting him 50 pounds and 12 years prime then so be it. I suppose next you’ll be saying the kid was a werewolf and no doubt had to be destroyed.
Yep, if someone threatens you with bodily harm or worse, you have the right to stop them. If you go up to someone and begin beating them, guess what, you can shoot them dead! The court reached the correct verdict. Now, GET OVER IT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
How the Bush administration let North Korea get nukes.
On Oct. 4, 2002, officials from the U.S. State Department flew to Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea, and confronted Kim Jong-il's foreign ministry with evidence that Kim had acquired centrifuges for processing highly enriched uranium, which could be used for building nuclear weapons. To the Americans' surprise, the North Koreans conceded. It was an unsettling revelation, coming just as the Bush administration was gearing up for a confrontation with Iraq. This new threat wasn't imminent; processing uranium is a tedious task; Kim Jong-il was almost certainly years away from grinding enough of the stuff to make an atomic bomb.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/200...
They started their nuke program while .... Clinton was in office!!!
Oh, in the early 1940s we developed two different types of nuclear bombs using two different isotopes and we did it in just three years using 1940s technology.
Iran and North Korea even while stealing technology are still having problems doing that!!!
Oh, do you know what city is just 20-30 miles south of the Korean DMZ? Seoul! Do you know what the population of the greater Seoul area is? 25.6 Million people!!! Now the problem is once a country has nukes, what do you do then? Risk 25.6 million lives?!?
Oh, we also consult with the S. Koreans and the Japanese as they have the most to lose if war breaks out on the Korean Peninsula.
I am simply amazed as you at your shortsightedness.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
O toofless wunda speaks! Unfortunately, once again, he says nothing of substance. Zero. Kind of like him. LMAO!
It flew right over his head. How sad for the little autistic twit.

[QUOTE who=
wojar"]
<quoted text>
How so? The autistic twit must first understand irony before he can understand how it was applied by Morissette.
Not surprising as Mr. Play Justice comprehends neither metaphor nor inference.
At least Mr. Play Justice does understand how to construct a non sequitur.[/QUOTE]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.
Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.
George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.
Yes, they were enriching .... reactor grade uranium. They did not have the equipment to enrich it before that.
Again, stop reading comic books written by Libtards as they have no idea what they are talking about!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you wondered why the only injuries on TM were to his hands from hitting some thing? TM was no the one with a broken nose, cuts on his head and a wet back with grass clippings.
Here in Florida you do not have to wait until someone starts hitting you to defend yourself. And you can use deadly force it you are in a reasonable fear of serious bodily harm or death.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One small abrasion, no more than a quarter-inch in size on TM’s left ring finger below the knuckle does not suggest anything Rogue, nor does the baby scratches on Z’s head suggest his life was threatened in any way.
If you’re suggesting it’s a fair proposition that a full grown man bring his nine to a kid’s fistfight even when the kid is spotting him 50 pounds and 12 years prime then so be it. I suppose next you’ll be saying the kid was a werewolf and no doubt had to be destroyed.
But you can not prove that he reasonably thought he was in great bodily damage or death and the benefit of a doubt is HIS!!!
And what evidence do you have there was a "fist fight"? NONE!!! All evidence indicates TM ASSAULTED GZ!!!
Oh, I fell from four feet and my head landed on concrete and I had NO CUTS but I did have a concision and spent three days in the hospital!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! If Romper had half a clue he wouldn't need to ask why A. M. found a Birfoon blathering about someone not willing to accept reality to be ironic
Of course, if Romper had half a clue he wouldn't be a Birfoon in the first place
I see that yellow streak down your back is now twice as wide. You must have been cowering down again! Ah, had to save your azz by offering to buy the guy a drink, huh? LMAO! It is your style. LMAO!

You know, if you weren't as dumb as a pile of dogshyt, you wouldn't be an ignorant, left-wing loon!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It flew right over his head. How sad for the little autistic twit.
<quoted text>
This coming from the bonehead who is being played like a cheap guitar! "PAY UP SUCKA"! Moronic mental midget. LMAO! So, how much has she conned you out of so far? LMAO!!!!!!!!1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

OpenSecrets.org is a loony-tooney-lefty site. Anytime I see "non-profit, nonpartisan research" I know that!!!
Oh, they want people to think they are mainstream but OpenSecrets.org is a s loon-tooney-lefty as they come.

Center for Responsive Politics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Center for Responsive Politics (CRP) is a non-profit, nonpartisan research group based in Washington, D.C. that tracks the effects of money and lobbying on elections and public policy. It maintains a public online database of its information.

Their database OpenSecrets.org allows users to track federal campaign contributions and lobbying, by lobbying firms, individual lobbyists, industry, federal agency, and bills. Other resources include the personal financial disclosures of all members of the U.S. Congress, the president, and top members of the administration. Users can also search by ZIP codes to learn how their neighbors are allocating their political contributions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on vacation. If there is anything I have it's plenty of time. BTW, we had a great time this morning after we woke up. However, at age 61, I cannot go 24 hours a day in the sack no matter how cute she is.
Most of my time is actually spent studying music theory, going to market, cooking dinner and teaching g/f French, Italian, Indian, Chinese, and German cuisine. I also spend time on Facebook and LinkedIn. Somehow because I have time on my vacation way out in the jungle it means to Mr. non sequitur that I must not really be on vacation. That's par for the course.
A vacation is anything that is different and revitalizes you. Since I don't like big cities, I like to go to a big city during a weekend and things are more laid back. I do to rural areas and tourist areas in the middle of the week.
I would rater do Las Vegas on a Tuesday through a Thursday than on a gawd damned three-day weekend! Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc. are the worst times to go to Vegas, Reno, Disney World any popular beach etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Girl friend is finished cleaning up. Good night all.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I see that yellow streak down your back is now twice as wide. You must have been cowering down again! Ah, had to save your azz by offering to buy the guy a drink, huh? LMAO! It is your style. LMAO!

You know, if you weren't as dumb as a pile of dogshyt, you wouldn't be an ignorant, left-wing loon!
Poor puss boi still clinging to his fables. After advertising your ignorance about everything you decide to hit repeat? Poor Romper. The most ignorant of all Birfoons

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
Great article! The Fascist no doubt are already here and seem to be damned proud off it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,501 - 145,520 of174,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Stuart Cudahy 45,763
Abby 7-23 7 min edogxxx 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min WAKE UP DEM VOTERS 1,078,386
Amy 7-23 9 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min truth 48,840
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 18 min hands on AR 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Frijoles 68,359
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search