BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
145,461 - 145,480 of 177,395 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165478 Jul 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how Zimmerman got those baby scratches on his head Mr. Liars. If he claims a skinny kid barely past 16 who he outweighed by 50 pounds did it then so be it; however it only goes to show that Z is a man only to the extent he has a johnson and is over the age of 21.
Shooting and killing an unarmed kid who spotted you 50 pounds, 12 years prime and still whooped your ass goes to show Z is a yellow bellied coward as well.
And that assessment sir is color neutral.
Baby scratches? Take a look at the "first" photos taken of Mr. Zimmerman's injuries. My guess is, Trayvon sucker-punched him in the nose, then took him to the ground where the head injuries occurred. And please, enough with the "child" BS! Trayvon was a 17 year old athlete. Look at Trayvon's own text messages and photos of himself. Look at the trouble he had with the law, his mother, drugs, school, etc. Are you getting any of this? Naw, you ain't racist or nuthin! Sell the garbage elsewhere. I'm not buying.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#165479 Jul 25, 2013
It is absolutely astonishing that Obama could refer to “phony scandals” when the list of genuine scandals keeps growing. Despite the best efforts of the mainstream media to deflect attention from them, they have become a constant factor from Obama’s first term to his second. To dismiss them as “phony” is a display of arrogance that is breathtaking.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#165481 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah, right, where's the outrage. Why didn't Obama mention that case. Blah, blah, and f------ blah.

Up yours.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#165482 Jul 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby scratches? Take a look at the "first" photos taken of Mr. Zimmerman's injuries. My guess is, Trayvon sucker-punched him in the nose, then took him to the ground where the head injuries occurred. And please, enough with the "child" BS! Trayvon was a 17 year old athlete. Look at Trayvon's own text messages and photos of himself. Look at the trouble he had with the law, his mother, drugs, school, etc. Are you getting any of this? Naw, you ain't racist or nuthin! Sell the garbage elsewhere. I'm not buying.
Those young Filipina ladies do nothing for you Mr. Liars? Maybe you better have Wojar send you a few of those V-Tabs.

Anyway,

A sucker punch is one you can’t see coming Mr. Liars. If Z was ever hit in the nose by TM which I doubt, he certainly saw it coming. And whatever kind of athlete you assume TM was he was not practicing or playing and he was still giving up 50 pounds to a full grown man.

And yes they were baby scratches and no official diagnosis of a broken nose other than Z saying so. Further I’ve seen no pictures of TM where he looked like anything other than a 17 year old kid because he was no more than a 17 year old kid.
https://www.google.com/search...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165483 Jul 26, 2013
Hummm, do you remember this from this past February? Well Angela Corey is off the case and the judge has recused himself. Remember, when a white guy shots and kills a black kid (young adult), the Lame Stream Media will twist the facts to make it appear that the white guy is ... guilty!!!!

State Attorney Angela Corey to personally prosecute Michael Dunn, accused killer of 17-year-old Jordan Davis, Feb 20, 2013
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/jordandavis/art...
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165484 Jul 26, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
It is absolutely astonishing that Obama could refer to “phony scandals” when the list of genuine scandals keeps growing. Despite the best efforts of the mainstream media to deflect attention from them, they have become a constant factor from Obama’s first term to his second. To dismiss them as “phony” is a display of arrogance that is breathtaking.
Me see no evil, hear no evil and I won't speak no evil against the anointed one.

Location hidden

#165485 Jul 26, 2013
2nd judge leaves Michael Dunn/Jordan Davis case
Bass and Cooper step down; enter Judge Healey.
Posted: July 2, 2013 -

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-07-02...

Location hidden

#165486 Jul 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is vacationing in paradise with the lady of his dreams and the loser’s refrain is “Boy, have you been played”
Are you speaking from experience Mr. Liars? Or perhaps overwhelmed with envy?
Agreed. It does not matter were you find love so long as you both have your eyes open. It is not like you are a 19 y/o GI who falls in love with a club girl who lives in the ville. There is a story there but I shan't bother you other than say it wasn't me!

Location hidden

#165487 Jul 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how Zimmerman got those baby scratches on his head Mr. Liars. If he claims a skinny kid barely past 16 who he outweighed by 50 pounds did it then so be it; however it only goes to show that Z is a man only to the extent he has a johnson and is over the age of 21.
Shooting and killing an unarmed kid who spotted you 50 pounds, 12 years prime and still whooped your ass goes to show Z is a yellow bellied coward as well.
And that assessment sir is color neutral.
Have you wondered why the only injuries on TM were to his hands from hitting some thing? TM was no the one with a broken nose, cuts on his head and a wet back with grass clippings.
Here in Florida you do not have to wait until someone starts hitting you to defend yourself. And you can use deadly force it you are in a reasonable fear of serious bodily harm or death.

Location hidden

#165488 Jul 26, 2013
Anyway, just as soon as my girl friend wakes up we are going fishing for tonight's diner. Weather looks hot and steamy.

Location hidden

#165489 Jul 26, 2013
Reagan, Bush, Cheney, Halliburton, Sarah Palin, etc. just a few name that get a visceral hatred response from you Libtards.

A transcript of the July 25 segment is below: 5:58 PM EDT

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Let me finish tonight with this. I said it before and I'm now saying it again: There are too many people on the American right who hate the very notion of Barack Obama in the White House. It grates on them, just as it thrills, even now, tens of millions of others. They hate not just his politics, but him. Think about all the days we have known him, from way back when he gave that breathtaking speech to the 2004 convention. Was there ever a time in all the days and weeks and months and years since that his haters in on the right have stopped in their tracks and said, "well, good for him. I like the way he did that." Think hard. Have his haters ever stopped hating him? When we got bin Laden, when the stock market doubled, doubling every 401k, making all those haters richer, twice as rich as they were when Bush left us stranded with a drooping, scary economy.

Did they ever look up and say, even hesitantly, "well, I'll give him this one." No, no, no. You can discount it all. You can say it's not about race or whatever. You can say it. But think about this: In all the criticisms from the haters about African-Americans generally, all the years of your life, and think about this man's life, about how hard he has worked, how he has achieved so highly at school, how he has married so well and so faithfully, how he has fathered two great daughters and kept them protected, protected them, been a truly great father to them, been a true partner in his marriage, treated his office with such respect and dignity, has never once let us down with his personal behavior, and yet they hate him.

They really do. And I don't have to be the one to tell you, we live in a country where a good chunk of the country hates its elected president, and won't really, I mean really, tell you why. It's the same reason they spend there time thinking of clever gimmicks to keep so many people from voting. Anybody disagree? That's Hardball for now.

Location hidden

#165490 Jul 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
All politicians make promises they know they can’t keep Frank, but the idea is to try and keep as many as possible.
Whatever happened to all the jobs Rethugs were promising when they regained the house Frank? Turns out they were nothing but tax vampires, scandal masters and carnival barkers whose only plan was to suck the government dry in favor of the rich, make sure you nuts are well armed and leave you fools to fend for yourselves.
Typical Libtardian response. Because the other side does it, so can my side. But to me it is sort of like going 5 mph over the speed limit while a guy passes me doing 20+ over the speed limit and the other just justifies doing it because I am doing it!
I've had two ten-over speeding tickets in the past forty years and both were in my big truck rolling down a hill! They probably would not have ticketed a car for doing the same thing.
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165491 Jul 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Reagan, Bush, Cheney, Halliburton, Sarah Palin, etc. just a few name that get a visceral hatred response from you Libtards.
A transcript of the July 25 segment is below: 5:58 PM EDT
CHRIS MATTHEWS: Let me finish tonight with this. I said it before and I'm now saying it again: There are too many people on the American right who hate the very notion of Barack Obama in the White House. It grates on them, just as it thrills, even now, tens of millions of others. They hate not just his politics, but him. Think about all the days we have known him, from way back when he gave that breathtaking speech to the 2004 convention. Was there ever a time in all the days and weeks and months and years since that his haters in on the right have stopped in their tracks and said, "well, good for him. I like the way he did that." Think hard. Have his haters ever stopped hating him? When we got bin Laden, when the stock market doubled, doubling every 401k, making all those haters richer, twice as rich as they were when Bush left us stranded with a drooping, scary economy.
Did they ever look up and say, even hesitantly, "well, I'll give him this one." No, no, no. You can discount it all. You can say it's not about race or whatever. You can say it. But think about this: In all the criticisms from the haters about African-Americans generally, all the years of your life, and think about this man's life, about how hard he has worked, how he has achieved so highly at school, how he has married so well and so faithfully, how he has fathered two great daughters and kept them protected, protected them, been a truly great father to them, been a true partner in his marriage, treated his office with such respect and dignity, has never once let us down with his personal behavior, and yet they hate him.
They really do. And I don't have to be the one to tell you, we live in a country where a good chunk of the country hates its elected president, and won't really, I mean really, tell you why. It's the same reason they spend there time thinking of clever gimmicks to keep so many people from voting. Anybody disagree? That's Hardball for now.
Deservingly So.

=========

Halliburton Will Move HQ to Dubai
Halliburton Will Shift Headquarters From Houston to Mideast Financial Powerhouse of Dubai
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
Mar 11, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/27z4h8

Oil services giant Halliburton Co. will soon shift its corporate headquarters from Houston to the Mideast financial powerhouse of Dubai, chief executive Dave Lesar announced Sunday.
"Halliburton is opening its corporate headquarters in Dubai while maintaining a corporate office in Houston," spokeswoman Cathy Mann said in an e-mail to The Associated Press. "The chairman, president and CEO will office from and be based in Dubai to run the company from the UAE."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Location hidden

#165492 Jul 26, 2013
Obama is spinning faster than a Texas Tornado!

DIANA FURCHTGOTT-ROTH Archives | July 26, 2013
10 missteps Obama made at Knox

President Obama’s economic hour-long speech at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill., on Wednesday was scary, not just for its statements, but for what some characterize as disregard of the rule of law.

Obama made yet another case for government spending — which he calls “investment”— on infrastructure, education, and health care. Then he threatened to use executive power or public shaming to move his agenda if Congress failed to act.

Politicians have a right to make their case, but not to make an end run around the law. Yet Obama said “I will not allow gridlock or inaction or willful indifference to get in our way. That means whatever executive authority I have to help the middle class, I’ll use it. Where I can’t act on my own and Congress isn’t cooperating, I’ll pick up the phone, I’ll call CEOs, I’ll call philanthropists, I’ll call college presidents, I’ll call labor leaders….”

Obama has a habit of overriding Congress. In the first two years of his term, a Democratic House and Senate did not pass cap-and-trade bills, which would limit greenhouse gas emissions. So Obama’s Environmental Protection Agency is doing cap-and-trade on its own. The Democratic Congress did not pass the DREAM Act, which would have allowed undocumented young people to remain in America. Obama told the Department of Homeland Security to allow them to stay.

Some legal experts, such as Stanford University professor Michael McConnell, say that the president is not allowed to pick and choose what laws to enforce. Obama appears to be pushing the limits of his power, which may make many Americans uncomfortable.

Later in the speech, Obama threatened businesses, many of whom are likely to be government contractors:“And I’ll be asking our businesses to set an example by providing decent wages and salaries to their own employees. And I’m going to highlight the ones that do just that. You know, there are companies like Costco, which pays good wages and offers good benefits, companies like The Container Store that prides itself on training its employees…”

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-missteps-...
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165493 Jul 26, 2013
Cheney colleague admits bribery in Halliburton oil deals
4 September 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5eovvl
A former colleague of the US Vice-President, Dick Cheney, has pleaded guilty to funnelling millions of dollars in bribes to win lucrative contracts in Nigeria for Halliburton, during the period in the Nineties when Mr Cheney ran the giant oil and gas services company.
Albert Stanley, who was appointed by Mr Cheney as chief executive of Halliburton's subsidiary KBR, admitted using a north London lawyer to channel payments to Nigerian officials as part of a bribery scheme that landed some $6bn of work in the country over a decade.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...

------

Halliburton Doing Business With the 'Axis of Evil'
February 3, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/5e5o5
The award for oddest geopolitical couple of 2005 goes to the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Houston-based Halliburton.
You might not think that a charter member of President Bush's "axis of evil" could enlist the oil-services firm once run by Vice President Cheney to bolster its bargaining position with an international community intent on curbing its nuclear ambitions.
But that is apparently what happened last month.
The story began on Jan. 9 when the Iran News ran a Reuters story reporting that Halliburton "has won a tender to drill a huge Iranian gas field."
The deal to develop two sections of Iran's South Pars gas field promises significant economic benefits.
"The project includes onshore and offshore sections and its initial phase is to become operational by the first quarter of 2007," said the Tehran-based news site. The total output of the phases will reportedly produce 50 million cubic meters per day of treated natural gas for domestic use and 80,000 barrels of gas liquids per day for export.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

---------
Under Cheney, Halliburton Helped Saddam Hussein Siphon Billions from UN Oil-for-Food Program
October 12, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/d7e6oa
When the Iraqi Survey Group released its long awaited report last week that said Iraq eliminated its weapons programs in the 1990s, President George W. Bush quickly changed his stance on reasons he authorized an invasion of Iraq. While he campaigned for a second term in office, Bush justified the war by saying that that Saddam Hussein was manipulating the United Nation’s oil-for-food program, siphoning off billions of dollars from the venture that he intended to use to fund a weapons program.
The report on Iraq’s non-existent weapons of mass destruction, prepared by Charles Duelfer, a former U.N. weapons inspector and head of the Iraqi Survey Group, said Saddam Hussein used revenue from the oil-for-food program and “created a web of front companies and used shadowy deals with foreign governments, corporations, and officials to amass $11 billion in illicit revenue in the decade before the US-led invasion last year," reports The New York Times.
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1012-33.h...
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165494 Jul 26, 2013
Army agrees to pay Halliburton $2 billion for imaginary work
The U.S. Army agreed to pay Halliburton’s KBR subsidiary nearly $2 billion for work that nobody can prove ever took place. The work was allegedly performed in Iraq and Kuwait under the Army’s LOGCAP contract, awarded to KBR in 2001 via competitive bidding.
Under LOGCAP, KBR is responsible for military logistics, which includes feeding the troops, transporting military supplies, constructing military housing and offices, and maintaining laundry facilities. KBR is reimbursed by the Pentagon for its costs, then paid a fee of one to three percent of those costs. So far, KBR has received $6.4 billion for work under LOGCAP.
Army auditors determined last year that 43 percent of the $4.5 billion requested by Halliburton under LOGCAP could not be verified under normal accounting procedures.
http://www.bcrevolution.ca/halliburton.htm

----------

Halliburton charged with selling nuclear technology to Iran
http://tinyurl.com/d6tbcj

US Senators question Halliburton Selling Nuclear Technology to Iran

Location hidden

#165496 Jul 26, 2013
I still think Obama is buffaloing people and companies into agreeing to things that really amount to nothing.
If Halliburton 'recommended" 21 centering devices and BP used only 6, did it contribute to the disaster? Next, does it amount to criminal negligence? Now, using Libtardian Logic, sense there was a disaster, it must have been so!
Lets say you have an old car that broke down and the mechanic recommends $5,000 worth of work but you just want to repair it enough so you can sell it so you approve only $500 worth of work.
Then someone buys you old car and the transmission fails and you are brought up on CRIMINAL charges?!?
Now don't forget that BP still has a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against the people who made the blow-out preventor and the disaster never would have happened if the preventor had worked properly.

Feds: Halliburton agrees to plead guilty in spill
Associated Press 10 hours ago

NEW ORLEANS (AP)-- Halliburton Energy Services has agreed to plead guilty to destroying evidence in connection with the 2010 Gulf oil spill, the Department of Justice said Thursday.

Federal officials said in a news release that a criminal information charging Halliburton with one count of destruction of evidence was filed in federal court in Louisiana.

Halliburton has agreed to pay the maximum fine, be on probation for three years and continue to cooperate with the government's criminal investigation, according to the news release, which did not list the amount of the fine.

The Houston-based company has also made a $55 million voluntary contribution to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. It was not a condition of the court agreement, the news release says.

The company said in a statement Thursday night that it had agreed to plead guilty "to one misdemeanor violation associated with the deletion of records created after the Macondo well incident, to pay the statutory maximum fine of $200,000 and to accept a term of three years probation."

The Justice Department has agreed it will not pursue further criminal prosecution of the company or its subsidiaries for any conduct arising from the 2010 spill, Halliburton's statement said, adding that federal officials have also "acknowledged the company's significant and valuable cooperation during the course of its investigation."
http://news.yahoo.com/feds-halliburton-agrees...
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165497 Jul 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I still think Obama is buffaloing people and companies into agreeing to things that really amount to nothing.
If Halliburton 'recommended" 21 centering devices and BP used only 6, did it contribute to the disaster? Next, does it amount to criminal negligence? Now, using Libtardian Logic, sense there was a disaster, it must have been so!
Lets say you have an old car that broke down and the mechanic recommends $5,000 worth of work but you just want to repair it enough so you can sell it so you approve only $500 worth of work.
Then someone buys you old car and the transmission fails and you are brought up on CRIMINAL charges?!?
Now don't forget that BP still has a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against the people who made the blow-out preventor and the disaster never would have happened if the preventor had worked properly.
Feds: Halliburton agrees to plead guilty in spill
Associated Press 10 hours ago
NEW ORLEANS (AP)-- Halliburton Energy Services has agreed to plead guilty to destroying evidence in connection with the 2010 Gulf oil spill, the Department of Justice said Thursday.
Federal officials said in a news release that a criminal information charging Halliburton with one count of destruction of evidence was filed in federal court in Louisiana.
Halliburton has agreed to pay the maximum fine, be on probation for three years and continue to cooperate with the government's criminal investigation, according to the news release, which did not list the amount of the fine.
The Houston-based company has also made a $55 million voluntary contribution to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. It was not a condition of the court agreement, the news release says.
The company said in a statement Thursday night that it had agreed to plead guilty "to one misdemeanor violation associated with the deletion of records created after the Macondo well incident, to pay the statutory maximum fine of $200,000 and to accept a term of three years probation."
The Justice Department has agreed it will not pursue further criminal prosecution of the company or its subsidiaries for any conduct arising from the 2010 spill, Halliburton's statement said, adding that federal officials have also "acknowledged the company's significant and valuable cooperation during the course of its investigation."
http://news.yahoo.com/feds-halliburton-agrees...
How the Bush administration let North Korea get nukes.
On Oct. 4, 2002, officials from the U.S. State Department flew to Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea, and confronted Kim Jong-il's foreign ministry with evidence that Kim had acquired centrifuges for processing highly enriched uranium, which could be used for building nuclear weapons. To the Americans' surprise, the North Koreans conceded. It was an unsettling revelation, coming just as the Bush administration was gearing up for a confrontation with Iraq. This new threat wasn't imminent; processing uranium is a tedious task; Kim Jong-il was almost certainly years away from grinding enough of the stuff to make an atomic bomb.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/200...
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165498 Jul 26, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
How the Bush administration let North Korea get nukes.
On Oct. 4, 2002, officials from the U.S. State Department flew to Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea, and confronted Kim Jong-il's foreign ministry with evidence that Kim had acquired centrifuges for processing highly enriched uranium, which could be used for building nuclear weapons. To the Americans' surprise, the North Koreans conceded. It was an unsettling revelation, coming just as the Bush administration was gearing up for a confrontation with Iraq. This new threat wasn't imminent; processing uranium is a tedious task; Kim Jong-il was almost certainly years away from grinding enough of the stuff to make an atomic bomb.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/200...
The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.

Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.

George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165499 Jul 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min gcaveman1 46,318
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min TN Voter 1,100,242
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min edogxxx 97,935
Abby 8-30 22 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Jonah1 49,505
Amy 8-30 27 min edogxxx 1
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 1 hr I like Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••