BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#165446 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I like curvaceous women. Anything less than a B-club, I'm not interested in.
You like fat amputees?

What the hell is a "B-club"?

Sounds like something attached to a stump to me.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165447 Jul 25, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You like fat amputees?
What the hell is a "B-club"?
Sounds like something attached to a stump to me.
Do you enjoy making fun of amputees? That's quite large of you!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#165448 Jul 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having the time of my life, LOSER.
Been to Hawaii...gorgeous piece of geology.

Spent most of my time at Mauna Kea though.

One of the most important observatories in the US is there...called the W.M. Keck Observatory.

The most stunning piece of equipment I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.

Don't know if you would be interested...or if it is currently open to the public.

Just saying...you are in the neighborhood.

Hope you enjoy yourself out there.

Be well.
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165449 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I live in Florida. But at least I know when a hurricane is coming and you are clueless when the next earthquake will hit!
<quoted text>
When was the last time Miami froze up? And the tallest point in Florida is 345 feet near Mariana. Along I-95 the highest points are trash hills! They get any higher and we can set up ski slopes on them.
Is it true that Lake County Florida has thousands and thousands of swamp land acres and sink holes?

Uninhabitable?

Southern California has much less humidity than Florida.
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165450 Jul 25, 2013
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165451 Jul 25, 2013
U.N.: Iraq had no WMD after 1994
http://tinyurl.com/33ab7 / 3/2/2004
UNITED NATIONS ó A report from U.N. weapons inspectors to be released today says they now believe there were no weapons of mass destruction of any significance in Iraq after 1994, according to two U.N. diplomats who have seen the document.
The historical review of inspections in Iraq is the first outside study to confirm the recent conclusion by David Kay, the former U.S. chief inspector, that Iraq had no banned weapons before last year's U.S-led invasion. It also goes further than prewar U.N. reports, which said no weapons had been found but noted that Iraq had not fully accounted for weapons it was known to have had at the end of the Gulf War in 1991.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#165452 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a study some ten-twenty years ago where moneys were given 'monkey money' for solving problems. They would then take their monkey money and put it in a food dispenser and get food.
Then they realized that the female monkeys were not working as hard. Then they noticed a male monkey giving a female monkey a monkey coin in exchange for sex and she would then take her monkey coin to get food.
They say it is the oldest profession.
Male chimpanzees in the wild have been observed giving female chimps fresh killed monkey meat for favors.

BTW, my g/f is enjoying a nice house between just the two of us rather than sharing a cramped hovel with her relatives. She also enjoyed baked meat made with the new toaster oven I gave her. She also enjoys the French and Italian cuisine I prepare with new stainless steel cookware that I gave her as well as good Bordeaux and Aussie wine. She will be starting a business with the seed money I will also give her. She didn't ask for any of these things. On the other hand, I paid a substantial price to have her background checked out before coming here including surveillance to make sure she had no secret boyfriend(s) over a period of months. Everything she said turned out to be true. On the other hand, I did meet some conniving witches online, but they didn't pass my series of tests. Some I didn't even need to pay for background check but simply asked clever set of questions over a period of time and observed the contradictions. If you have ever studied techniques of cross-examination you can out a liar quite easily.

RationalState

#165453 Jul 25, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Been to Hawaii...gorgeous piece of geology.
Spent most of my time at Mauna Kea though.
One of the most important observatories in the US is there...called the W.M. Keck Observatory.
The most stunning piece of equipment I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.
Don't know if you would be interested...or if it is currently open to the public.
Just saying...you are in the neighborhood.
Hope you enjoy yourself out there.
Be well.
Thanks, next time I will see Hawaii. I will also visit the grave of my Uncle Frank, who died during the Battle of Saipan and is buried in Hawaii.

RationalState

#165454 Jul 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never seen my face. Making wildazz assumptions about people is foolish and extremely naive. Not to mention to it shows your maturity level to be that of a 6 year old. Better go ahead and slide a hand down its britches and find out! LMAO!
As usual the Play Justice, like all birfoons, cannot understand metaphor. He has a virtual face and signature discerned by his hateful, bigoted, ignorant, and incoherent rants. Inability to understand metaphor is a symptom of Autism Spectrum Disorder. It's written all over Play Justice's face.

Speaking of metaphor, when Daniel Bernouli said he could recognize the "lion by his claw" he wasn't implying that Isaac Newton, who submitted a solution to a mathematical problem anonymously, was a lion who used claws as mathematical tools.

I would suggest the Play Justice try to grow up but he cannot given his neuropsychiatric status.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#165455 Jul 25, 2013
WSJ: Obama Worst President for Middle Class 'in Modern Times'

SHEEPLE must be really proud, huh?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#165456 Jul 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't let Obama shine my shoes.
Let you tell Obamaís about to come for your shoes; black helicopters and all.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#165458 Jul 25, 2013
Report: Two Enrolled in Food Stamps for Every Job Obama 'Created'
SHEEPLE Must Be So Proud, Huh?

Moreno Valley, CA

#165459 Jul 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First you come up with some website called crooksandliars (or similar), now you post hiphopandpolitics????? LMAO! BTW, you've made it perfectly clear that you don't understand what the evidence said! Tissue?
Iím sure you find the guy with the nineís tale of screaming for his life a credible scenario Mr. Liars, but surely you can understand why many would deem Zís recollection a bit bizarre. Especially in light of the fact that all the help Z needed was always right at his side, without which the coward would have never given chase.

The evidence was that 29 year old Z pursued, shot and killed 17 year old M because according to Z the kid M looked suspicious. With M being deceased, Z was free to concoct any self-serving narrative he wished and no doubt did. Anything beyond that is speculation pure and simple.

The fact is Zimmerman and only Zimmerman was responsible for TMís sudden demise and he should have been held accountable for his culpability.

Juror B29 says Z got away with murder and thereís never been a doubt in my mind that he in fact did.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/geor...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165460 Jul 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the Play Justice, like all birfoons, cannot understand metaphor. He has a virtual face and signature discerned by his hateful, bigoted, ignorant, and incoherent rants. Inability to understand metaphor is a symptom of Autism Spectrum Disorder. It's written all over Play Justice's face.
Speaking of metaphor, when Daniel Bernouli said he could recognize the "lion by his claw" he wasn't implying that Isaac Newton, who submitted a solution to a mathematical problem anonymously, was a lion who used claws as mathematical tools.
I would suggest the Play Justice try to grow up but he cannot given his neuropsychiatric status.
That was very lame! New shovel? LMAO! How sad is it that a guy has to go half way around the world just to find a girl? LOL! "PAY UP SUCKA"!!!(seed money? LMAO)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165461 Jul 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím sure you find the guy with the nineís tale of screaming for his life a credible scenario Mr. Liars, but surely you can understand why many would deem Zís recollection a bit bizarre. Especially in light of the fact that all the help Z needed was always right at his side, without which the coward would have never given chase.
The evidence was that 29 year old Z pursued, shot and killed 17 year old M because according to Z the kid M looked suspicious. With M being deceased, Z was free to concoct any self-serving narrative he wished and no doubt did. Anything beyond that is speculation pure and simple.
The fact is Zimmerman and only Zimmerman was responsible for TMís sudden demise and he should have been held accountable for his culpability.
Juror B29 says Z got away with murder and thereís never been a doubt in my mind that he in fact did.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/geor...
Would you even care about this case if Zimmerman were black? Hell no. STFU you hypocrite. Guess the court never called you for your psychological analysis of Mr. Zimmerman? LMAO! Dang, and I really wanted to hear all about how Mr. Zimmerman beat his own head into the pavement, in your professional opinion, of course. Drats! LMAO!

Moreno Valley, CA

#165462 Jul 25, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point with the Rodney King picture.
Zimmerman had two minor scratches on his head and a minuscule amount of blood under his nose.
Zimmerman stalked and followed and it was Trayvon who was the one afraid for his life.
If no video it would have been just another boredom breaking police ass whoopin (or as Rogue prefers plantation ass whoopin) and Rodney would have been charged with assaulting a police officer on top of every other charge they would have thrown at him; and no doubt would have been convicted on every charge. Thanks to the video turns out it was a 3.8 million dollar ass whoopin. Not that the money did Rodney any good.

Moreno Valley, CA

#165463 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that Democracy Now is a Geoge Soros socilaist site and that The American Conservative is NOT a Conservative rage. Do you know their readership is just ..... 8,000?
When you are just down to 8,000, you are a fringe group.
Take you hatred of America some place else.
George Soros says youíre a fool Rogue.

RationalState

#165464 Jul 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very lame! New shovel? LMAO! How sad is it that a guy has to go half way around the world just to find a girl? LOL! "PAY UP SUCKA"!!!(seed money? LMAO)
Have to? I just dumped a former New York model.

Sorry loser.

And, BTW, I was coming here anyway to buy a condo. Jagoff.

RationalState

#165465 Jul 25, 2013
2 BR condo in Cebu City, beachfront location,~$50K. Kitchen has granite counter tops. Great ocean view.

That's why I traveled here. Duh! But the local female talent here is very hot!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#165466 Jul 25, 2013
Poppo,
Speaking of ass whuppin's....
Did I ever tell you about the black woman who gave her kid a whuppin' right in front of me.
He was about 1 year old and he was fussing and crying. It was really no big deal, but he was sick. He was little. We were in the Emergency Room when this happened. I was on staff and he was a patient. I will never forget that incident until the day I die.
She belted him 3 times across the rear end, and I had to stop her from continuing any further.

I should tell you about some of the things I have seen. I think you might get a kick out some of it.
It's not all that glamorous though.

One time I was sitting there watching TV in the waiting room because we were slow and there was nothing to do, which was unusual in itself.
But I could see down the hallway about 20 yards and through the sliding glass doors and out onto the ramp where the ambulances pull up and unload their patients.
This is on the outskirts of Chicago, mind you. West Side Story.
All of a sudden out of nowhere a big old rusty yellow Cadillac pulls up and lurches to a stop.
The back door flys open and someone shoved two bodies out of the back and onto the pavement into a heap of motionless human flesh. The car then sped away in an instant.
They were gunshot victims and each had been shot multiple times. I think they lived, as far as I know.
I didn't see the driver or anyone else. It happened that fast.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Right 1,115,809
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Jonah1 50,078
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 min Nono 4,060
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 36 min Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 43 min he who knows 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,568
Abby 10-2 1 hr Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]