BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165432 Jul 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone on the other side of the world (there is a significant time difference you know) in the tropics and who has to get out and do shopping before it gets too hot. Sorry you wouldn't know as you have never been out of your backyard.
Gets too hot? LMAO! Spend some time down here, boy. How would you know where I've been? You wouldn't. More of your BS. Seems like nothing but BS comes out of your lil mouth. Remember, "It's just a fantasy"! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165433 Jul 25, 2013
I was in S. Korea back in 1980-81 and they give you a wallet sized card with clothing size conversion charts. Like I wear an American size 11 shoe but in metrics it is a size 34.
On one side was men's clothing and on the other women's clothing. I always got a kick when for bra conversions for Double-D it said "no equivalency"!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165434 Jul 25, 2013
Hey toesap, are you sure you're not with a shemale? LMAO!

Location hidden

#165435 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I live in Florida. But at least I know when a hurricane is coming and you are clueless when the next earthquake will hit!
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Good point. Also Santa Ana wind Fires, Mudslides, but weather temp is unbeatable.
When was the last time Miami froze up? And the tallest point in Florida is 345 feet near Mariana. Along I-95 the highest points are trash hills! They get any higher and we can set up ski slopes on them.

Location hidden

#165436 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well way back then I was in my mid-20s and being the typical young male I just had to find out so I provoked a few to bite me. They pinched hard when they bit but drew no blood. Maybe the ones over there are bigger and badder than the ones in Hawaii.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of them can draw blood here. Probably not much more than a "severe" paper cut though.
Well, just make sure you wear your underwear.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#165437 Jul 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gets too hot? LMAO! Spend some time down here, boy. How would you know where I've been? You wouldn't. More of your BS. Seems like nothing but BS comes out of your lil mouth. Remember, "It's just a fantasy"! LMAO!
I've been to New Orleans several times for various conferences. I went to college in Texas. I was a professor in Memphis and Alabama. I know the weather in the South.

You have not been out of your backyard. It's written all over your face.

Location hidden

#165438 Jul 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or so you think, anyway! I hear a "pay up sucka" coming! LMAO!
I read a study some ten-twenty years ago where moneys were given 'monkey money' for solving problems. They would then take their monkey money and put it in a food dispenser and get food.
Then they realized that the female monkeys were not working as hard. Then they noticed a male monkey giving a female monkey a monkey coin in exchange for sex and she would then take her monkey coin to get food.
They say it is the oldest profession.

Location hidden

#165439 Jul 25, 2013
Oh, I like curvaceous women. Anything less than a B-club, I'm not interested in.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165440 Jul 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to New Orleans several times for various conferences. I went to college in Texas. I was a professor in Memphis and Alabama. I know the weather in the South.
You have not been out of your backyard. It's written all over your face.
You've never seen my face. Making wildazz assumptions about people is foolish and extremely naive. Not to mention to it shows your maturity level to be that of a 6 year old. Better go ahead and slide a hand down its britches and find out! LMAO!

Location hidden

#165442 Jul 25, 2013
I know Jacques is on vacation and I do not expect him to reply but when this accident first hit the news Jacques was quick to bash the one-person crew on trains claiming that it caused this accident.
We do know the train was running and unattended when it ran away and that is all we know (or that is what they are telling us). So jumping on a cause before one is identified it just plane wrong. But that will not stop Libtards from making rash judgements as they also did in the death of Trayvon Martin!

No proof of safety crisis on Canadaís rails after Lac-Megantic train derailment
http://o.canada.com/2013/07/24/no-proof-of-sa...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165443 Jul 25, 2013
Strange, the two biggest gum-flappers are "away" at the same time! I think they're having a little tryst. HEE HEE HEE

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#165444 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnít have to live there to campaign for your favorite grand wizard there Mr. Liars.
And if youíre as slick as Romney you didnít even have to live there to vote for him there.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/17/1121 ...
<quoted text>
Why has the AG of Mass. not investigated this voter fraud issue? You are clueless.
And just what racist organization is/was Mitt Romney associated with?
And you probably think that The New Black Panthers are not racists nor is the Nation of Islam.
How many white people are members of the NAACP?
The racist organization he belonged to was the Mormons.

We already know you equate them with christianity...things couldn't be further from the truth.

Black people to mormons have what is called "the mark of cain"

Meaning that ALL black people were descended from the biblical figure of Cain.

They were the lowest of the low. Could not be accepted by the church. And there was no way the could make it into Mormon heaven. Which is distinctly different than the heaven of christianity.

He is correct to cite the IRS as the source of this revelation. They could not continue to be openly racist AND not pay taxes.

So...they changed the cannon and said blacks could participate in Mormonism but beyond attendance and donations...nothing has changed in the big picture.

Blacks still can't go to heaven. If they are true to the Mormon faith their skin will become white.(Like Michael Jackson)

Then and only then do they get to go to heaven and become a god themselves.(according to the mormon faith...you become a god)

Surprisingly enough...women can't go to heaven on their own merits either. They have to be a wife of a man who has made it to the top tier of heaven to tag along. They are then free to have babies to populate the worlds their husbands create.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165445 Jul 25, 2013
The intelligent designers have caused me to spit coffee yet again.

They were pleased to find out they had a huge sect of people wanting to join their movement...(that is totally scientific and doesn't have anything to do with religion at all...lol)

They had a convention and were exchanging ideas with their new recruits when they realized that these people didn't think god designed anything at all.

They proposed the exact same theory as ID...only the designers were ALIENS....Muuhahhahaa.

As you can imagine, IDers are doing everything they can to distance themselves from "these whackjobs".

Well done ID...well done.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165446 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I like curvaceous women. Anything less than a B-club, I'm not interested in.
You like fat amputees?

What the hell is a "B-club"?

Sounds like something attached to a stump to me.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165447 Jul 25, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You like fat amputees?
What the hell is a "B-club"?
Sounds like something attached to a stump to me.
Do you enjoy making fun of amputees? That's quite large of you!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165448 Jul 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having the time of my life, LOSER.
Been to Hawaii...gorgeous piece of geology.

Spent most of my time at Mauna Kea though.

One of the most important observatories in the US is there...called the W.M. Keck Observatory.

The most stunning piece of equipment I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.

Don't know if you would be interested...or if it is currently open to the public.

Just saying...you are in the neighborhood.

Hope you enjoy yourself out there.

Be well.
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165449 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I live in Florida. But at least I know when a hurricane is coming and you are clueless when the next earthquake will hit!
<quoted text>
When was the last time Miami froze up? And the tallest point in Florida is 345 feet near Mariana. Along I-95 the highest points are trash hills! They get any higher and we can set up ski slopes on them.
Is it true that Lake County Florida has thousands and thousands of swamp land acres and sink holes?

Uninhabitable?

Southern California has much less humidity than Florida.
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165450 Jul 25, 2013
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165451 Jul 25, 2013
U.N.: Iraq had no WMD after 1994
http://tinyurl.com/33ab7 / 3/2/2004
UNITED NATIONS ó A report from U.N. weapons inspectors to be released today says they now believe there were no weapons of mass destruction of any significance in Iraq after 1994, according to two U.N. diplomats who have seen the document.
The historical review of inspections in Iraq is the first outside study to confirm the recent conclusion by David Kay, the former U.S. chief inspector, that Iraq had no banned weapons before last year's U.S-led invasion. It also goes further than prewar U.N. reports, which said no weapons had been found but noted that Iraq had not fully accounted for weapons it was known to have had at the end of the Gulf War in 1991.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#165452 Jul 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a study some ten-twenty years ago where moneys were given 'monkey money' for solving problems. They would then take their monkey money and put it in a food dispenser and get food.
Then they realized that the female monkeys were not working as hard. Then they noticed a male monkey giving a female monkey a monkey coin in exchange for sex and she would then take her monkey coin to get food.
They say it is the oldest profession.
Male chimpanzees in the wild have been observed giving female chimps fresh killed monkey meat for favors.

BTW, my g/f is enjoying a nice house between just the two of us rather than sharing a cramped hovel with her relatives. She also enjoyed baked meat made with the new toaster oven I gave her. She also enjoys the French and Italian cuisine I prepare with new stainless steel cookware that I gave her as well as good Bordeaux and Aussie wine. She will be starting a business with the seed money I will also give her. She didn't ask for any of these things. On the other hand, I paid a substantial price to have her background checked out before coming here including surveillance to make sure she had no secret boyfriend(s) over a period of months. Everything she said turned out to be true. On the other hand, I did meet some conniving witches online, but they didn't pass my series of tests. Some I didn't even need to pay for background check but simply asked clever set of questions over a period of time and observed the contradictions. If you have ever studied techniques of cross-examination you can out a liar quite easily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min L Morales 71,271
last post wins! (Apr '13) 20 min L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Mandela 68,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min IBdaMann 49,363
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr Negras all 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?