BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165279 Jul 23, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not good that Saddamn Hussein is dead? That millions of people like with far more freedom than they had been.
Like it or not, the free flow of oil from the Persian Gulf is a national interest and it is far more secure than it was when Saddamn was in power.
Oh, if you don't think oil is important, just fill your gas tank with water!!!
Again, you have zero evidence that Bush LIED about Iraq's WMD!!!
My evidence comes right out of the mouths of CIA chiefs.

Your evidence comes from Fox News and prostitute politicians.

We Won't Get Fooled Again
http://tinyurl.com/63nueq
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165280 Jul 23, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq was a Secular country with Saddam in power.
Women had many more rights than they have now.
Bush freed the Shiites in Iraq who took over the Iraqi government and is loyal to Iran.
Saddam was no threat and was contained with the Sanctions and No Fly Zones.
What are you smokin'? Only if you were a supporter of Saddamn did you get anything. Twice as many homes have electricity tan while Saddamn was in power. They have over ten times as many cars and over a hundred times as many cell phones!
And how long were you going to keep sanctions against Saddamn's Iraq? Why were our planes getting shot at? Why was Saddamn staving Shiites to death?
You are drinkin' way to much red Kool Aide.
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165281 Jul 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog.
During our friendly conversation, I asked their 12 year old daughter what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President someday.
Both of her parents - liberal Democrats - were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"
She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."
Her parents beamed with pride!
"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her.
"What do you mean?" she replied.
So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"
I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."
Her parents aren't speaking to me any more.
What It Means To Be A Republican:
http://tinyurl.com/zypwk February 19, 2006

The vice president shoots you in the heart and in the face. Then you apologize for all the trouble itís caused him. Thatís what it means to be a Republican.

Despite almost hysterical warnings the president stays asleep at the wheel. He does nothing about terrorism and 9/11 happens. He responds by running away to Nebraska. Three days later he makes a supposedly impromptu speech with a bull horn on the rubble of the World Trade Center. He is universally cheered as a hero. Thatís what it means to be a Republican. The president puts together false claims to go to war with the wrong country. His party universally supports him. Thatís what it means to be a Republican.

The administration mismanages the war in Iraq so that it creates chaos, a breeding ground for terrorists and political opportunities for Islamic fundamentalists. Along the way, the reasons for going to war are exposed as false. The president runs on national security as his main issue. He is re-elected. Thatís what it means to be a Republican.

The president cheerfully gives away the surplus to the richest people in the country. Then he runs up record debts, just to throw more money their way. He claims it has helped Americaís economy. People act like they believe him. Thatís what it means to be a Republican. http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0219-20.h...
Opensecrets org

West Sayville, NY

#165282 Jul 23, 2013
El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
As if their opinions are non-biazzed!
Have you ever figured out why over 90% of the people in prison are Democrats?<quoted text>
Oh they do in Shitcago. The Democrats took ballot applications to the county jail and registered convicted felons!!!
And prisoners benefit from their prison labor. Oh, they can sit in their cells and do nothing or they can work and earn money.
During WWII, enemy POWs here in the US were often given work releases. The farmers had to pay the government ten since and hour while the POWs got another the since an hour!
Oh, in Germany I met a former Wehrmacht POW. He earned ten since an hours picking baumwolle (cotton).
Ya know, us older folk know more than you young whippersnappers.
What I have forgotten YOU have not even learned yet!

LOL

Good Night.

Gotta Go.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165283 Jul 23, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you know that, then you must agree with me that Bush and Obama are one and the same.
Agree?
The video proves it.
Nope, Bush was The President while Cheney was only the vice president. The VeeP has very liltle power. Can you tell us exactly what powers the VeeP as according to our Constitution?
The only reason why you hate Cheney as he is associated with Halliburton and the only reason why you hate Halliburton is because it is associated with Cheney.
You do know that the Obama administration had contracted with Halliburton, don't you?!?
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165284 Jul 23, 2013
El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
As if their opinions are non-biazzed!
Have you ever figured out why over 90% of the people in prison are Democrats?<quoted text>
Oh they do in Shitcago. The Democrats took ballot applications to the county jail and registered convicted felons!!!
And prisoners benefit from their prison labor. Oh, they can sit in their cells and do nothing or they can work and earn money.
During WWII, enemy POWs here in the US were often given work releases. The farmers had to pay the government ten since and hour while the POWs got another the since an hour!
Oh, in Germany I met a former Wehrmacht POW. He earned ten since an hours picking baumwolle (cotton).
Ya know, us older folk know more than you young whippersnappers.
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
What I have forgotten YOU have not even learned yet!
LOL
Good Night.
Gotta Go.
Of course you have to go. You can take the heat so you leave the kitchen.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165285 Jul 23, 2013
Illinois: prisoners get to vote, but not military members by Bob in Breckenridge, October 24th, 2010 -

Remember during the 2000 Presidential election when Algore and his team of libturd thug lawyers tried to disenfranchise Military voters in Florida by getting their votes thrown out any technicality they could find or invent? So do I, so this will come as no surprise to anyone-

Illinois Soldiers Wait for Ballots. Prisoners Get Hand Delivery

Over 35 counties in Illinois missed the deadline to mail military ballots to our soldiers defending America. But in Chicago, county election officials have taken special steps to ensure that no inmates at the Cook County Jail are unable to cast a ballot.

The Chicago Board of Elections hand delivers ballots to the jail. They donít even wait for the inmates to apply Ė they bring the applications with the ballots! Over 2,600 inmates have cast ballots so far Ė strikingly similiar to the 2,600 soldiers who will likely not recieve a ballot for the Nov 2 election.

- See more at: http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2010/10/24/illi...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#165286 Jul 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Groid. I didn't live here in '91! LMAO!
You didnít have to live there to campaign for your favorite grand wizard there Mr. Liars.

And if youíre as slick as Romney you didnít even have to live there to vote for him there.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/17/1121...
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165287 Jul 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnít have to live there to campaign for your favorite grand wizard there Mr. Liars.
And if youíre as slick as Romney you didnít even have to live there to vote for him there.
Oh wow, you need to write to the attorney general of Massachusetts! AG Martha Coakley is a Democrat and I am sure she will investigate your criminal complaint.
She is not like AG Eric Holder who will never investigate a Democrat over anything. Especially the black Democrats.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#165288 Jul 23, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
My evidence comes right out of the mouths of CIA chiefs.
Your evidence comes from Fox News and prostitute politicians.
We Won't Get Fooled Again
http://tinyurl.com/63nueq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4ufa-q7DcWMXX
You are being fooled right now. Tell us, how is anything that is happening in Syria an American interest? Will it cut off oil to us and our friends?
But Obama wants to arm people who hates us? Toy do remember Iran-Contra, don't you? If Iran-Contra was bad, why is not supporting al Qaeda in Syria bad?
The do most important things to national security. Do nothing is not in America's best interest. Next, if two of our enemies want to fight each other, let them!!!
The way I look at it, the more Muslims kill other Muslims, the better. Muslims,as a group, are nasty people.

Moreno Valley, CA

#165289 Jul 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, one third of all people who have successfully claimed Stand Your Ground are .... black. Yet only 16% of our population is ...... black! And that means blacks are twice as successful in using Florida's SYG law than are ..... non-blacks!!!
And yet you Libtards claim we white Floridians are racists!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F9Nh84lfvW0XX
That may be true as long as blacks are killing other blacks. Not so true when anyone kills white folk.

ďWhen the victim is white, the person who kills him or her is convicted 43 percent of the time. When the victim is black, the killer is only convicted 22 percent of the time. The killers of Hispanic victims are also convicted just 22 percent of the time. Although blacks who kill other blacks are found justified under ďStand Your GroundĒ 73 percent of the time, whites who kill blacks are deemed to be justified in killing the black person 86 percent of the time.

When the victim is black and killed by a white or a Hispanic (like Zimmerman) the murder is considered justified 90 percent of the time in the state of Florida. By contrast, when the victim is white and killed by a non-white (black or Hispanic) person, the murder is considered justified just 60 percent of the timeĒ
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/22/kill-b...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165290 Jul 23, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Cheney unleashed the 4 Angels bound at the Euphrates River with the Arab Spring. Revelation 9:13-16:
Maybe Saddam hid the WMDs at the bottom of the Euphrates?
Bush and Cheney caused this Pandora's Box to open all over the Middle East just like 4 Star General Colin Powell predicted.
You are 100% correct saying that Regime Change in Iraq was United States policy.
FUNNY HOW BUSH AND CHENEY NEVER SAID THAT.
They kept with the phony baloney WMD story.
Tell me you didn't just blame Bush and Cheney for all troubles in the Middle East. LMAO!

Moreno Valley, CA

#165291 Jul 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon Martin did not attend an expensive,exclusive private school in Hawaii. There are 300 millions people in the United States who had more in common with Trayvon Martin than Barack Obama. They also have more in common with the thousands of other young people that have been killed since Obama has been occupying The White House. One thing is that Obama doesn't know their names and doesn't care about them because they don't help advance his political agenda.
Your brain storm has totally disrupted my reception Frank. I have no idea what youíre saying or how it relates to racial profiling.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165293 Jul 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle up with Clownifornia yet? Then STFU, groid.

Moreno Valley, CA

#165294 Jul 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What is Obama hiding? What courses did Obama attend while at Occidental,at Columbia? What was his grade point average? Many people give sealed copies of their transcripts to prospective employers.
Sorry Frank but if you had no interest is seeing the other 43ís transcripts, your interest in seeing 44ís is highly suspect. What were the other 43 hiding Frank? If you assume nothing then why is 44 suspect? Shall we simply call it Zimmerman syndrome and be done with it Frank?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#165295 Jul 23, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not good that Saddamn Hussein is dead? That millions of people like with far more freedom than they had been.
Like it or not, the free flow of oil from the Persian Gulf is a national interest and it is far more secure than it was when Saddamn was in power.
Oh, if you don't think oil is important, just fill your gas tank with water!!!
Again, you have zero evidence that Bush LIED about Iraq's WMD!!!
You have zero evidence it is a good thing Sadam is dead. Rouge.

Moreno Valley, CA

#165296 Jul 23, 2013
Guru wrote:
Here is what we KNOW about obama:
1. his birth certificate is a rank forgery. Over 1200 tests by trained and highly experienced, court cerified law enforcement officers and trained in forensic fraud and forgery cases for decades. Multiple people, multiple countries, all have proven that obama's bc is a forgery and is a comical cut and paste fraud. Federal and state crimes, jail time and huge fines.
2. obama's selective service card is a cut and paste forgery. Numbers are reversed, numbers cut and turned upside down, missing two numbers, etc. Not one selective service number by anyone has ever looked like that one. Federal offense. Jail time and huge fines.
3. obama's social security number is confirmed stolen and has been used by obama, on the deed of his house in Chicago in 2009. The fool used it and thought he got away with something. Now confirmed, his stolen ss# is from Harrison J Bournel, born over 120 years ago, and is now dead. SS administration has the confirmation and so do the lawyers on both sides. Now in front of the Supreme Court, and submitted by the Judge hearing the case.
4. obama's birth records are not in Hawaii. No hospital in Hawaii has any record of him being born there. None. Confirmed by law enforcement.
5. obama was never in Hawaii until he was 5 years old. Until then he was in Kenya or somewhere else. Confirmed.
6. obama was born in Kenya. Confirmed. Multiple sources, including his book, his grandmother, Michelle obama, etc. He also has used 4 aliases in his lifetime. Confirmed by law enforcement. Why would he need to do that if he wasn't hiding something?
7. obama, et al, has stolen the records of his entrance into the USA for the week of arrivals from the archives. Stolen. Confirmed by law enforcement. The microfische is being with held by obama so that it can't be proven. Confirmed by law enforcement.
8. all of obama's records...college, grades, courses, attendance, applications which show him as a foreign student, hidden from the public.
9. obama was never vetted before Congress. Admitted to by Congress. Well reported.
10. obama continues to hide, lie and spend millions to keep his records from being seen for fear of being arrested and impeached.
I could go on and on but there is no need to. His actions speak for themselves, and his records prove the unthinkable...that he is a fraud and a forger of the biggest crime in history. The one thing that nails him beyond all else was the use of the the stolen SS# and the guy's name that is dead on his house purchase in 2009. Beyond any doubt, this nails him and there is no way out of this one. He even signed it in with his own hand, and was notarized at the time, and the records are recorded as all real estate purchases are. Dumb!
Yep...."birthers" as you call them to try and marginalize them, are smart people. They have the evidence and it is incontrovertible. His signature is all over it. And this is confirmed now by countries all over the world through their own "CIA". Russia and England both confirmed it right away.
If his other records ever surface, he is done for. As this slowly winds its way through the courts, and the real obama is revealed, it will exactly match with all of his fraud like the IRS, wiretapping, etc.
Of course, maybe people like yourself and Bill Maher know "more" than the rest of the world's forensic and trained law enforcement officers, and other countries experts. Yep I am sure that is it. You vs them. A real no-brainer!
Desperate people resort to nonsense like you post in here every single day. Of course, that is your job, OBOT. We get that.
How terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise Guru?

What you think you know has gotten to absolutely nowhere and quite frankly it never will. What you are is a gullible fool and everyone save an ignorant birfoon gets that.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165297 Jul 23, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet 99% of the prison population never voted.
BTW: The prison industry is extremely profitable in the United States.
Don't mess with Rouges stats.

99.98% of American prisoners are believers.

That is killing his "only religious people are republicans" jive.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165298 Jul 23, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
What It Means To Be A Republican:
http://tinyurl.com/zypwk February 19, 2006
The vice president shoots you in the heart and in the face. Then you apologize for all the trouble itís caused him. Thatís what it means to be a Republican.
Despite almost hysterical warnings the president stays asleep at the wheel. He does nothing about terrorism and 9/11 happens. He responds by running away to Nebraska. Three days later he makes a supposedly impromptu speech with a bull horn on the rubble of the World Trade Center. He is universally cheered as a hero. Thatís what it means to be a Republican. The president puts together false claims to go to war with the wrong country. His party universally supports him. Thatís what it means to be a Republican.
The administration mismanages the war in Iraq so that it creates chaos, a breeding ground for terrorists and political opportunities for Islamic fundamentalists. Along the way, the reasons for going to war are exposed as false. The president runs on national security as his main issue. He is re-elected. Thatís what it means to be a Republican.
The president cheerfully gives away the surplus to the richest people in the country. Then he runs up record debts, just to throw more money their way. He claims it has helped Americaís economy. People act like they believe him. Thatís what it means to be a Republican. http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0219-20.h...
Outstanding.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#165299 Jul 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank, but you wouldn't qualify to shine President Obama's shoes.
I wouldn't let Obama shine my shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,125,465
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 3 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]