BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,262)

Showing posts 145,221 - 145,240 of167,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of your spam, Justice Ha ha LRS.
Still in a tizzy, I see. As the new saying goes, "GET OVER IT"!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the black voters in the Democrat Party. It is sad that they throw them a few peanuts and they think they are saved.
<quoted text>
They're black = they're dumb and gullible . More racism? Nawwwwww.
But at least, Rogue, are they polite, nice and clean?
Rachel Jeantel! Need I say more?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreigners do not understand our language very well and subtitles do not convey the emotions very well either. What they do understand is ACTION. Action they understand.
In Aug. 1971 I took a Chinese college student to see the movie 'Love Story'. It had Chinese subtitles. The end is a tearjerker and although I was not crying or even weeping, the Chinese seemed to be laughing.
Oh, all my date wanted to talk about is Nixon going to Red China and I wanted less talk and MORE ACTION! So that was our one and only date.
Oh, she was a 'club girl' and they could go on day-dates but they had to be back by six pm. And after her work at the club, it was upstairs to the dorm to study.
<quoted text>
U.S. movies are mostly dubbed abroad, not sub-titled.
In S. Korea you had a choice between watching USAFTV (U.S. Armed Forces TV)or The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie characters speaking Korean! If you thought they were boring in English wait until you see them speaking Korea. I did a lot of reading and short wave listening!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the black voters in the Democrat Party. It is sad that they throw them a few peanuts and they think they are saved.
<quoted text>
Rachel Jeantel! Need I say more?
George W Bush, Rick Perry, Sen Cruz, Ted Nugent....need I say more

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

<quoted text>
You: "Monica did not swallow!!! " obsession, obsession, obsession, Monica and Clinton's penis. It never leaves your twisted jealous envious wannabeClinton mind, does it?
Bill Clinton LIES to you and you swallow it hook, line and sinker!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And what is even sadder is that Obama has lied to you on about every subject and you still guzzle the red Kool Aide!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Chris Rock - The Monica Lewinsky Scandal
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreigners do not understand our language very well and subtitles do not convey the emotions very well either. What they do understand is ACTION. Action they understand.
In Aug. 1971 I took a Chinese college student to see the movie 'Love Story'. It had Chinese subtitles. The end is a tearjerker and although I was not crying or even weeping, the Chinese seemed to be laughing.
Oh, all my date wanted to talk about is Nixon going to Red China and I wanted less talk and MORE ACTION! So that was our one and only date.
Oh, she was a 'club girl' and they could go on day-dates but they had to be back by six pm. And after her work at the club, it was upstairs to the dorm to study.
<quoted text>
In S. Korea you had a choice between watching USAFTV (U.S. Armed Forces TV)or The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie characters speaking Korean! If you thought they were boring in English wait until you see them speaking Korea. I did a lot of reading and short wave listening!
I didn't watch television or movies while in Korea,I spent my time in the woods and the hills. I wouldn't have been able to get there if I hadn't been air lifted by helicopters.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
George W Bush, Rick Perry, Sen Cruz, Ted Nugent....need I say more
Nugent for President!

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is even sadder is that Obama has lied to you on about every subject and you still guzzle the red Kool Aide!
Bill Clinton replied to a question that should have never been asked, and his response was probably what 90% of men would have said.

It was a consensual sexual relationship between two adults. No one died as a result and the only tax money wasted was the $72 million Grand Inquisitor Ken Starr spent on his witch hunt.

as compared to the WMD lies foisted upon this country by President Dumbo, VP Dickless Cheney and the rest of the neocons who never saw combat. Hundreds of thousands of people died, probably 3x as many wounded, millions went homeless, it destabilized the Middle East, the violence continues to this day 10 years later and it cost us at least $3 TRILLION DOLLARS.

Or the lies of your god Ronald Rayguns about Iran-Contra. Where that administration sold arms and munitions to the Revolutionary Guard of the terrorist state of Iran to fund South American terrorists known for killing tens of thousands including 7 American missionary nuns and a priest.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nugent for President!
great first we have a man who went AWOL from the National Guard, a unit he got into to avoid combat in Nam.

Now you want a draft dodging coward as President.

Who's next, that idiot from Iran, now that he's no longer president there?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
This is good news, and the word that jobs are coming back in the appliance world is great. However, much of the appliances are still built abroad, as we thing of LG, the big one. But, hey, good, and it gets better because the US and Canada always built the biggest , best-priced applicances in the world.

But, think of TVs, radios, home entertainment systems, games, cellular, computers, clothes, etc. Mostly from abroad. Soon we'll need Chinese teachers to show us how to build these things if we ever decide to manufacture them again. And I'm skipping cars and car parts and so much more. When was the last time the US or Canada built a cargo or passenger ship?

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I have a question for all you teabaggering birthers....

How are you gonna reconcile your darling Sen Ted Cruz's aspirations for the Presidency, considering he freely admits he was born in Canada?

Last time I checked, Canada is not the 51st State, in fact its part of the Commonwealth. You know the empire we gained independence from.

I expect some heads are gonna self detonate.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nugent for President!
We could all have Cat Scratch Fever. Any one would be better than the guy who is currently occupying The White House. He is great guy who would have been chewed up and spit out but the Obama machine and mass media,he could take it but likely would loose a lot of voter support. He could not run a campaign against any Democrat with out major scandal.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
great first we have a man who went AWOL from the National Guard, a unit he got into to avoid combat in Nam.
Can we send Obama to be president of Iran?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton replied to a question that should have never been asked, and his response was probably what 90% of men would have said.
It was a consensual sexual relationship between two adults. No one died as a result and the only tax money wasted was the $72 million Grand Inquisitor Ken Starr spent on his witch hunt.
as compared to the WMD lies foisted upon this country by President Dumbo, VP Dickless Cheney and the rest of the neocons who never saw combat. Hundreds of thousands of people died, probably 3x as many wounded, millions went homeless, it destabilized the Middle East, the violence continues to this day 10 years later and it cost us at least $3 TRILLION DOLLARS.
Or the lies of your god Ronald Rayguns about Iran-Contra. Where that administration sold arms and munitions to the Revolutionary Guard of the terrorist state of Iran to fund South American terrorists known for killing tens of thousands including 7 American missionary nuns and a priest.
Ah, Bill Clinton was under a CRIMINAL investigation. He committed perjury in a federal grand jury, perjury in a federal court, obstructed justice, suborned a false affidavit, conspired to suborn a false affidavit, submitted TWO lase affidavits to a federal court.
Now, what CRIMES did Ronald Reagan commit? Remember, Clinton was impeached but was not convicted because not one Democrat would vote Yea but was Reagan impeached?!?
And you can not prove Bush or Cheney lied about WMD in Iraq. To tell a lie, you must know it to be untrue. If Bush and Cheney lied about Iraq's WMD, so did Bill and Hillary Clinton, Owl Gore, John F-up Kerry, Teddy "The Blimp" Kennedy, and numerous other Democrats!!!
And you are totally clueless what a Neo Con is. Neo Cons are the Jews who voted for Reagan and Bush!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
How are you gonna reconcile your darling Sen Ted Cruz's aspirations for the Presidency, considering he freely admits he was born in Canada?
Last time I checked, Canada is not the 51st State, in fact its part of the Commonwealth. You know the empire we gained independence from.
If the United States voters can make an exception for radical left winger like Obama they can certainly vote for an upstanding dedicated United States citizen. I would like to see this all go to court so that The Supreme Court can make an honest decision.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, is Ted Nugent a military deserter or is he a draft dodger? Can't make up your mind?
Other some tabloid, what evidence do you have? Snopes will not confirm it, will they!!! But you being a sickeau leafteau believe everything you rad in the loony-tooney lefty sites.
Tell us how much dope have you used? Me, NEVER!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Can we send Obama to be president of Iran?
Methinks Karma is a failed comedian.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
Ted Cruz's father is not a Kenyan British Subject and has always held allegiance to The United States of America. His father is an awesome citizen of The United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,221 - 145,240 of167,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Cali Girl 2014 47,033
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,033,179
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min ritedownthemiddle 42,954
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min HughBe 65,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min Mister Tonka 96,069
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr Velvet MJK 89
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Velvet MJK 1,019
Abby 4-17 3 hr Kuuipo 29
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••