BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#165214 Jul 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Say Hello to Roderick Scott – the anti-George Zimmerman? by Onan Coca
Did you notice during the George Zimmerman trial how the media kept repeating the salacious question “What if Trayvon Martin had been white?” They acted as if this question was the perfect response to Zimmerman defenders. They pretended that this was a question without a “safe” answer, but in reality, the question had already been answered.
In April of 2009 Mr. Roderick Scott awoke at 3am to the sounds of three young men breaking into cars on his street. He called the police and went down to the street to make sure the young men did not flee before the police arrived. He shouted at the three to “freeze” and told them that the police were coming soon. The three boys stood before the big man obviously considering what they should do.
That’s when Christopher Cervini (17) rushed at Mr. Scott uttering “I’ll get you” or “I’ll get him.” Roderick Scott fired twice, killing the teenager. The trial that followed was again a case of prosecutorial overreach, as they tried to charge Mr. Scott with manslaughter. Fortunately for Mr. Scott, a jury of his peers agreed with him that he did only what was needed to protect himself.
Afterwards the prosecutor opined,“I just hope it’s not a message to this community… that you have the right to shoot an unarmed 17-year-old kid for breaking into a car.” The problem is that Mr. Scott did not shoot young Christopher Cervini for breaking into his car, but for attacking him. While the Cervini family may now be in much pain over the loss of their son, he brought himself to his tragic end through a series of terrible choices. Roderick Scott had every right to protect himself; he did what he should have… and a jury of his peers agreed.
Oh, and Roderick Scott was a 42 year old black man about the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17 year old white kid with a little bit of marijuana in his system. Scott was justified in the killing of the younger man not because of the crime that Cervini had committed, but because Scott rightfully feared for his own safety.
There was no “white uproar” over the shooting of a young white man at the hands of a black man with a “hero-complex.” The NAACP didn’t show up to argue that the shooter should be jailed, or that the Justice Department should pursue charges of civil rights violations against the man for killing Cervini. Jesse Jackson, Al Shartpon, and all of the other race hate baiters stayed home for the trial. The trial was treated as a tragic situation that a young man brought on himself by turning to violence.
Which is exactly how the George Zimmerman case should have been treated. The next time someone tells you,“What if…?” You can tell them it already happened, and the outcome was exactly the same… minus the racial tension.
http://lastresistance.com/2787/say-hello-to-r...
If Trayvon Martin were white,Obama would not have made the statement that he mad and the boys death would have only received a twenty second report on local news. If Trayvon Martin was killed in Chicago,Obama would not even have mentioned him.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165215 Jul 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What is Obama hiding? What courses did Obama attend while at Occidental,at Columbia? What was his grade point average? Many people give sealed copies of their transcripts to prospective employers.
No, I don't think it is his grades he is worried about. It is probably that he got a foreign student grant like Anwar al-Awlaki did.

Location hidden

#165216 Jul 22, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all you got?
Loony Tooney Left?
ROTFL
----------
Democracy Now! Exclusive: Why The Carlyle Group Pushed George W. Bush Off Its Board / July 3rd, 2003 Video
http://play.rbn.com/...
And you are clueless why he made that statement, aren't you?!? Rumsfeld cancelled the Crusader artillery system and guess who was money was involved in the Crusader? The Carlyle Group!!!
And when did G.W. Bush leave Carlyle Group? Right after his dad lost his reelection. Why did they dump him? Because he had no influence over Clinton. H G.W. Bush being dropped by Carlyle has to do with politics and nothing more but because you hate Bush, you will latch on to anything.
Now, do you want to know how many of Obama's friends have moved up in companies like the Carlyle Group? Nope, you don't want to talk about it!

Location hidden

#165217 Jul 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Trayvon Martin were white,Obama would not have made the statement that he made and the boys death would have only received a twenty second report on local news. If Trayvon Martin was killed in Chicago,Obama would not even have mentioned him.
Obama is losing his base. The trade unionists are on his azz and he only has the Loony-tooney-lefties and the blacks left so he has to suck up to the only two groups he has left.
It is highly likely that Obama will lose the Senate in 2014!

Location hidden

#165218 Jul 22, 2013
I know this is a contrived even but it is amazing how many Libtards will sign petitions like this.

Obama Supporters Petition to Grant Immunity for All Crimes He Commits in Office

Obama supporters in San Diego, California petition to grant the President immunity for any crimes he has committed or will commit while in office. Media analyst and author Mark Dice simply asks random people if they’ll sign a petition to support Obama by granting him immunity for his crimes, and one person right after the other signs it to show support for dear leader.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/obama-s...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#165219 Jul 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny that the Brits, the Germans, the Russians, the Israelis and even the French agreed that Iraq had an active WMD program and all of your Democrat leaders agreed. Stop blaming Bush.
But you can't help it because you are a sick Libtard!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-b5aW08ivHUXX
I am as much a liberal as you are homosexual.

They had all this great intel...why were we the only ones to make idiots out of ourselves?

Because these other nations knew it was 4 year old info.
In the intelligence world...might as well have been 50 years.

Everyone knows Iraq dumped their weapons program in 91.

Bush knew it too.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165220 Jul 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are clueless why he made that statement, aren't you?!? Rumsfeld cancelled the Crusader artillery system and guess who was money was involved in the Crusader? The Carlyle Group!!!
And when did G.W. Bush leave Carlyle Group? Right after his dad lost his reelection. Why did they dump him? Because he had no influence over Clinton. H G.W. Bush being dropped by Carlyle has to do with politics and nothing more but because you hate Bush, you will latch on to anything.
Now, do you want to know how many of Obama's friends have moved up in companies like the Carlyle Group? Nope, you don't want to talk about it!
Sure I do...the carlyle group...halliburton...CFR...

All war profiteers.

List em.

Everyone should be aware of which azzholes belong to these criminal organizations.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165221 Jul 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know this is a contrived even but it is amazing how many Libtards will sign petitions like this.
Obama Supporters Petition to Grant Immunity for All Crimes He Commits in Office
Obama supporters in San Diego, California petition to grant the President immunity for any crimes he has committed or will commit while in office. Media analyst and author Mark Dice simply asks random people if they’ll sign a petition to support Obama by granting him immunity for his crimes, and one person right after the other signs it to show support for dear leader.
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/obama-s...
I watched a girl in a documentary get thousands of signatures to ban dihydrogen monoxide.

She was upfront about what it was...what it did...and what we use it for.

THOUSANDS of people signed it from both political parties.

Idiots.

Location hidden

#165222 Jul 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am as much a liberal as you are homosexual.
They had all this great intel...why were we the only ones to make idiots out of ourselves?
Because these other nations knew it was 4 year old info.
In the intelligence world...might as well have been 50 years.
Everyone knows Iraq dumped their weapons program in 91.
Bush knew it too.
Again, you can not prove it. A few statements by loony-tooney-lefties is not proof.
Are you for gay marriages? If so, you are a Liberal. If you want Christmas to be all about Santa Clause and not Jesus, you are a Liberal.
Libertarians are fiscal conservatives, ultra small government, but the are ultra Liberal on Social and Religious issues!!!!

Location hidden

#165223 Jul 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a girl in a documentary get thousands of signatures to ban dihydrogen monoxide.
Idiots.
I pulled that on a high school science teacher. Her excuse, "I'm a science teacher and not a chemistry teacher"! And they teach our children too!!!!

Location hidden

#165224 Jul 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do...the carlyle group...halliburton...CFR...
All war profiteers.
List em.
Everyone should be aware of which azzholes belong to these criminal organizations.
There are worse things than war. And, making a profit is not a crime.
And you do know what the Romans said about war? "The prevent war, be prepared for war". The reason why the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor was they knew they could get away with it as were not prepared.
Do you know ho the air craft carrier, the USS John Stennis", is named after and why? If it was not for him, we probably would have lost WWII!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165225 Jul 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddamn Hussein killed those people, not we Americans.
I believe this is by definition... delusional.

You need help old man.

Our planes, our missiles, our explosives delivered on our orders kill half a MILLION CHILDREN.

Rouge passes it off as someone else's fault.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165228 Jul 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you can not prove it. A few statements by loony-tooney-lefties is not proof.
Are you for gay marriages? If so, you are a Liberal. If you want Christmas to be all about Santa Clause and not Jesus, you are a Liberal.
Libertarians are fiscal conservatives, ultra small government, but the are ultra Liberal on Social and Religious issues!!!!
No. I am not pro-gay marriage. I don't have a reason to be against it either. Don't like it? Don't marry one.

Being that I am not gay...and don't feel any group of people should impose their beliefs on the way other people live...I feel it is none of my business.(Like it says in the Constitution)

Christmas pre-dates both Santa and Jesus. It shouldn't be a corporate cash spree. But both figures seem to be on equal ground today.

It is telling though...you feel that if you haven't surrendered your ability to reason with evidence...you can't possibly be a conservative.

If you don't stand on the side of mythology...you can't be a conservative.

Seems there is no room for science in your world of what is conservative.

Location hidden

#165229 Jul 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this is by definition... delusional.
You need help old man.
Our planes, our missiles, our explosives delivered on our orders kill half a MILLION CHILDREN.
Rouge passes it off as someone else's fault.
And you have zero proof! I suppose Bush fixed up the chemicals Saddamn used on the Kurds? And who made the T-55 and T-72 tanks he used. How about the MiG-19s and the Mirage F-1s?
Do you know we killed 70,000+ French civilians during WWII? 30,000 just in the Normandy area! Did we target them or did they just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time?
How many lives would we have saved if we had been prepared for war in 1940 and Japan had never attacked Pearl Harbor?
How many Japanese would have died if we had not A-bombed two Japanese cities?

Location hidden

#165230 Jul 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots.
I bet more Democrats than Republicans signed those petitions.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#165231 Jul 22, 2013
Total bullshyt Rouge....again.

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#165233 Jul 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I ran into a 51 year old Vietnam War Vet. Well, sort of. He claimed he was. He was wearing a ball cap with Vietnam Vet. on it. Now I am no math wiz but if he was born in 1962, he would have been eleven years old when we finished pulling out of Vietnam in 1973.
So I decided to humor him so I asked him where in Vietnam he was stationed and he said up near the "Cambodian border". I asked him if he could be a little more specific but he couldn't. I then asked him what branch of service and I had to coax it out of him that he was "Army" so that now I could ask him what MOS he had and he said "what"?
At this point I decided not to embarrass him in front of his woman and told him, "Welcome back to the World" but I was not sure what world he was in.
Considering how many people hated the Vietnam War, we have four times as many people claimed to have been there than were actually there!
Sad, very sad.
A friend of mine once went to a quack who claimed to have a Ph. D. from Yale. After asking the quack a few questions in writing, I had him all tied up in knots. I reported him to the authorities and he moved out of Boston area to New Hampshire. he still quacks more than a duck today.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#165234 Jul 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What is Obama hiding? What courses did Obama attend while at Occidental,at Columbia? What was his grade point average? Many people give sealed copies of their transcripts to prospective employers.
Sorry Frank, but you wouldn't qualify to shine President Obama's shoes.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165235 Jul 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank, but you wouldn't qualify to shine President Obama's shoes.
Hell, you don't qualify to wipe my azz, toesap. Hey, why's that location greyed out? LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165237 Jul 22, 2013
Then-Sen. Obama
co-sponsored
‘stand your ground’ law
in 2004 in Illinois

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min OzRitz 50,215
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min John Galt 1,172,116
Abby 1.9.15 3 hr RACE 10
Abby 1-25 3 hr RACE 5
Abby 1-19-15 3 hr RACE 50
Plane assembled in under 4 minutes. 3 hr Jat Boeing 1
Jay Cutler U Suk 4 hr Eat Me Loser 1
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE