BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
145,101 - 145,120 of 177,412 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#165090 Jul 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Should 1st degree murder carry an automatic death sentence?
Is Ted Nugent a pedophile?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165091 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it didn't and you are too stupid to know it. Tell us, has the Korean War ended? North Korea just tore up their armistice agreement!!!!
The Italians and the Poles where upset about being called dumb by other countries so they decided to have a foot ball game and whom ever lost would have to accept the brunt of all the dumb jokes. The games was played in Poland and in the middle of the last quarter the score was zero-zero when a local factory whistle blew. The Italians thought the game was over and marched off the field. Five minutes later the Poles scored and won the game.
More birther irrelevance. I'm actually sorry for you. And keep your shorts on, Rogue, as the f...ing this and f...king that are surfacing once more. Frustrated? At wit's end? You should be, you got nothin' except changing the subject, being irrelevant, telling homespun stories, playing with semantics at which you don't exactly excel and f...king so often now.

Take a rest. Ask your birther bosom buddy LRS to lend you one of his beautiful ha ha nurse girl friends.

Ottawa

#165093 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know why Polish dogs have flat noses?
Because they chase parked cars!
Did a Pole stuff you good too? Lame reply, this stupid non-funny joke. You're the joke, it appears.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#165094 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you is flapping yo gums again. Ever hear of the USS New Jersey?
<quoted text>
Now, were did you get the "278 United States Marines in Beirut "?
<quoted text>
Can even read your own link. How sad. "The 241 Marines and sailors killed" but even your source does not get it correct. The actual number of Marines killed was; "220 Marines"!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barr ...
And you are wrong about no retaliation too. But you are so blinded by your bigotry, you will never accept the truth about anything.
<quoted text>
He said "278". He also claimed that Reagan did not retaliate. Both are gross exaggerations.
Now, show us proof positive that Bush lied about Iraq's WMD! Nothing after the fact! We all know they did not find enough but EVERYONE agreed that Iraq had WMD but in your Libtardian Logic, only Bush lied!
Soooo, show us proof that Bush lied or shut the f-up!!!
Paul Pillar served for 30 years as an analyst at the CIA, finishing his career as the national intelligence officer for the Near East and South Asia.
Question: At least the way the story is told by [journalist] Bob Woodward, is that even then the president is asking Rumsfeld to begin war plans.[Counterterrorism expert] Richard Clarke reports that [there is] lots of conversation about "Let's get ready." That's the fall [of 2001]. You're the Middle East guy for the Central Intelligence Agency, and you're not receiving any formal requests, any requests for information, any intelligence requests?...
Pillar
I did not receive any requests from a policy-maker on Iraq until about a year into the war. Now, this is to be distinguished from our military, which was doing a lot of the planning work and making many, many requests, usually at other levels, but some of my colleagues in the National Intelligence Council were involved in supporting the military planning. But no, I did not.
Q
A year into the war meaning when?

Pillar
Meaning close to mid-2004.... Remember, things like the infamous National Intelligence Estimate [NIE] on weapons of mass destruction, which was published in the fall of 2002, that was not requested by the administration; that was requested by Congress.

Q
Wait a minute. The Bush administration, the vice president, president, did not ever ask the Central Intelligence Agency for an intelligence assessment?

Pillar
I want to be precise. From my seat on the National Intelligence Council,... not just the CIA but the entire intelligence community,... no, I did not receive any request on Iraq.... There were other requests being made, from DIA to CIA, particularly by the military as they faced their very awesome job of planning.

Q
But not the vice president?

Pillar
No, sir.

Q
Not the president? Not the national security adviser?

Pillar

The course had already been set.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darks...
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#165095 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you is flapping yo gums again. Ever hear of the USS New Jersey?
<quoted text>
Now, were did you get the "278 United States Marines in Beirut "?
<quoted text>
Can even read your own link. How sad. "The 241 Marines and sailors killed" but even your source does not get it correct. The actual number of Marines killed was; "220 Marines"!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barr ...
And you are wrong about no retaliation too. But you are so blinded by your bigotry, you will never accept the truth about anything.
<quoted text>
He said "278". He also claimed that Reagan did not retaliate. Both are gross exaggerations.
Now, show us proof positive that Bush lied about Iraq's WMD! Nothing after the fact! We all know they did not find enough but EVERYONE agreed that Iraq had WMD but in your Libtardian Logic, only Bush lied!
Soooo, show us proof that Bush lied or shut the f-up!!!
Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w

The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.

It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.

======

A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006

"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."

Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.

(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller a 26-year veteran of the agency has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.

He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...

Ottawa

#165096 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if we just started to execute them, there would be no full-up prisons, would there. That is what Muslim counties do.
You're a fool, you know that? And you don't even mind posting the above. You know what's sad? Bet you're proud of it too and birthers are cheering, surely gave you top marks.

You wrote :"Well, if we just started to execute them, there would be no full-up prisons, would there. That is what Muslim counties do"

Interesting. I thought you hated Muslims. You said we should nuke them. Why do you want to be like them? So you can nuke yourself?
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#165097 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DelinkTV. I am still waiting on your sources!!!!
The Iran-Contra Affair 20 Years On
Documents Spotlight Role of Reagan, Top Aides
Pentagon Nominee Robert Gates Among Many
Prominent Figures Involved in the Scandal
http://tinyurl.com/y9rduo
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB210...
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#165098 Jul 21, 2013
Intelligence, Policy, and the War in Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/b4ryc By Paul R. Pillar CIA Retired March/April 2006
Summary: During the run-up to the invasion of Iraq, writes the intelligence community's former senior analyst for the Middle East, the Bush administration disregarded the community's expertise, politicized the intelligence process, and selected unrepresentative raw intelligence to make its public case.
PAUL R. PILLAR is on the faculty of the Security Studies Program at Georgetown University. Concluding a long career in the Central Intelligence Agency, he served as National Intelligence Officer for the Near East and South Asia from 2000 to 2005.

A DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP
The most serious problem with U.S. intelligence today is that its relationship with the policymaking process is broken and badly needs repair. In the wake of the Iraq war, it has become clear that official intelligence analysis was not relied on in making even the most significant national security decisions, that intelligence was misused publicly to justify decisions already made, that damaging ill will developed between policymakers and intelligence officers, and that the intelligence community's own work was politicized. As the national intelligence officer responsible for the Middle East from 2000 to 2005, I witnessed all of these disturbing developments.
http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20060301faessay...

-----

Ex-CIA Official Faults Use of Data on Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/azl6w

Fixing Intelligence For a More Secure America
By General William E. Odom
http://tinyurl.com/yeweqp
http://yalepress.yale.edu/yupbooks/book.asp...

Ottawa

#165099 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, when I was in S. Korea in the early 1980s and American GI was murdered by a Korean who was sentenced to life w/o parole and I was talking to a Korean friend and asked him about the prison they were sending him to.
He said no worry, life in that prison is only about 3-5 years. I asked him why and he said, "no heat, bad food, no one live more than five year there"!
Do you really think people live more than a few years in Muslim prisons?
Er, you were talking South Korean prisons, Rogue, and then poof, you write : "Do you really think people live more than a few years in Muslim prisons?" Hmmm, Rogue, Korea is Muslim?

BTW, did I not just ask you why you wanted to imitate everything Moslem - like killing prisoners. Is that what you want? At last, you could make the Zimmerman dream come true, the dream of finally killing someone, anyone, with your penis, er, sorry, gun.

Ottawa

#165100 Jul 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Should 1st degree murder carry an automatic death sentence?
Yes, it should, and you should be the executioner. Like Rogue, you could at last use your penis, er, sorry, gun, and BANG, one bullet back of the head. Orgasm is optional, LRS, but I'm sure it'll happen each time.

What a loser. You're lucky, you cannot be deported. But then, if you could, no country would accept to take you back.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165101 Jul 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it should, and you should be the executioner. Like Rogue, you could at last use your penis, er, sorry, gun, and BANG, one bullet back of the head. Orgasm is optional, LRS, but I'm sure it'll happen each time.
What a loser. You're lucky, you cannot be deported. But then, if you could, no country would accept to take you back.
Stuff's Getting BETTER!

SEE where you FIT in here ...

Hello, My Name Is

[defeat MeThinks]

An American CITIZEN and an *American Lady*
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165102 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Child. What a fool. What exactly are you trying to prove by showing thugs in Edmonton and Calgary and now this? That we are a bunch of no-good thugs? Bully for you.
I like to keep the playing field level! You don't mind, do you?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165103 Jul 21, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the crack for awhile.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#165104 Jul 21, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Obama a cocaine addict?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165105 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Did a Pole stuff you good too? Lame reply, this stupid non-funny joke. You're the joke, it appears.
I don't know there jackiepoo. That is a mighty dumb dog!

Ottawa

#165106 Jul 21, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Pillar served for 30 years as an analyst at the CIA, finishing his career as the national intelligence officer for the Near East and South Asia.
Question: At least the way the story is told by [journalist] Bob Woodward, is that even then the president is asking Rumsfeld to begin war plans.[Counterterrorism expert] Richard Clarke reports that [there is] lots of conversation about "Let's get ready." That's the fall [of 2001]. You're the Middle East guy for the Central Intelligence Agency, and you're not receiving any formal requests, any requests for information, any intelligence requests?...
Pillar
I did not receive any requests from a policy-maker on Iraq until about a year into the war. Now, this is to be distinguished from our military, which was doing a lot of the planning work and making many, many requests, usually at other levels, but some of my colleagues in the National Intelligence Council were involved in supporting the military planning. But no, I did not.
Q
A year into the war meaning when?
Pillar
Meaning close to mid-2004.... Remember, things like the infamous National Intelligence Estimate [NIE] on weapons of mass destruction, which was published in the fall of 2002, that was not requested by the administration; that was requested by Congress.
Q
Wait a minute. The Bush administration, the vice president, president, did not ever ask the Central Intelligence Agency for an intelligence assessment?
Pillar
I want to be precise. From my seat on the National Intelligence Council,... not just the CIA but the entire intelligence community,... no, I did not receive any request on Iraq.... There were other requests being made, from DIA to CIA, particularly by the military as they faced their very awesome job of planning.
Q
But not the vice president?
Pillar
No, sir.
Q
Not the president? Not the national security adviser?
Pillar
The course had already been set.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darks...
Again, and I believe this is the 3rd time, minimum, that you show, prove, that the whole WMD thing was a lie. Yet, it's just no use, Rogue sticks to his guns. And will not admit, as we look at the mess that is Iraq, that the whole thing was a disaster. Badly planned, and no exit strategy, and based on fabrication and lies.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165107 Jul 21, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w
The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.
Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.
It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.
======
A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006
"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."
Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.
(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller a 26-year veteran of the agency has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.
He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...
Who is to say this official isn't just covering his own behind? Maybe the CIA had their info screwed up? Then passed it on. Man, anytime you start talking about who knew what in a situation as complex as this was, I suggest you take it with a grain of salt.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#165108 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You're an extremely vile and disgusting individual. Quite mentally ill also. Tell us, do you often fantasize about having an orgasm while you shoot someone? You need a padded cell with no key. Seriously.

Ottawa

#165109 Jul 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to keep the playing field level! You don't mind, do you?
And what do you mean by keeping the playing field level? That kind of stuff rejoices you, makes you happy? Tit for tat? What tat?

Ottawa

#165110 Jul 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know there jackiepoo. That is a mighty dumb dog!
And don't you and Rogue drool, Justice ha ha LRS. I meant "intellectually" stuff you. Sorry if I gave you false hopes and you thought the pole was a real pole.

Spoken to God today ? Next time you do, please ask him for the winning lotto numbers. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Deserve 49,537
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Yeah 1,100,610
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 22 min Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE