BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#165062 Jul 21, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Poindexter fell on his sword to protect Reagan.
Plain and Simple.
Unless Reagan was too incompetent and did not know what was going on?
Does Obama know what the IRS, FBI, NSA, etc. are doing? The funding for the new NSA facility near Salt Lake City was approved by Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi and Dirty Hairy Reed. Why did they approve a $2 Billion data center for the NSA which is suppose to only gather information from OUTSIDE the United States!!!
Utah Data Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Utah Data Center, also known as the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center,[1] is a data storage facility for the United States Intelligence Community that is designed to store extremely large amounts of data. Its purpose is to support the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), though its precise mission is classified.[2] The National Security Agency (NSA), which will lead operations at the facility, is the executive agent for the Director of National Intelligence.[3] It is located at Camp Williams, near Bluffdale, Utah, between Utah Lake and Great Salt Lake, on the boundary line between Salt Lake County and Utah County to the south.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#165063 Jul 21, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
They will eat our food, get drunk and sing our music, they clamor to be able to buy our clothing.
My argument is that there is more than enough demand for our products. So, how am I mostly wrong?
If we produce it...they will buy it.
That is the point.
The huge trade deficit does not support your theory.

Location hidden

#165064 Jul 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Rogue, but Karma wins. You didn't refute one single thing he wrote, including draft dodgers, comparison of costs in lives, property and funds between Clinton' sex affairs and GWB's Iran-Afghan disastrous fiascos.
BTW, been asking you quite a few times now, what about those missing GWB Alabama records?
Sorry Jacqueau, you are to stupid to know he got spanked. A tabloid about Ted Nugent draft dodging is just rumor. Even Snopes questions it and Wiki does not mention it Oh, I know, Salon says it is true so it must been. Now where did I put my bong?

Location hidden

#165065 Jul 21, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
•Elliott Abrams - currently deputy assistant to President Bush and deputy national security advisor for global democracy strategy, Abrams was one of the Reagan administration's most controversial figures as the senior State Department official for Latin America in the mid-1980s. He entered into a plea bargain in federal court after being indicted for providing false testimony about his fund-raising activities on behalf of the Contras, although he later accused the independent counsel's office of forcing him to accept guilt on two counts. President George H. W. Bush later pardoned him.
•David Addington - now Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, and by numerous press accounts a stanch advocate of expanded presidential power, Addington was a congressional staffer during the joint select committee hearings in 1986 who worked closely with Cheney.
•John Bolton - the controversial U.N. ambassador whose recess appointment by President Bush is now in jeopardy was a senior Justice Department official who participated in meetings with Attorney General Edwin Meese on how to handle the burgeoning Iran-Contra political and legal scandal in late November 1986. There is little indication of his precise role at the time.
•Richard Cheney - now the vice president, he played a prominent part as a member of the joint congressional Iran-Contra inquiry of 1986, taking the position that Congress deserved major blame for asserting itself unjustifiably onto presidential turf. He later pointed to the committees' Minority Report as an important statement on the proper roles of the Executive and Legislative branches of government.
Robert M. Gates - President Bush's nominee to succeed Donald Rumsfeld, Gates nearly saw his career go up in flames over charges that he knew more about Iran-Contra while it was underway than he admitted once the scandal broke. He was forced to give up his bid to head the CIA in early 1987 because of suspicions about his role but managed to attain the position when he was re-nominated in 1991.
Oliver L. North - now a radio talk show host and columnist, he was at the center of the Iran-Contra spotlight as the point man for both covert activities. A Marine serving on the NSC staff, he steadfastly maintained that he received high-level approval for everything he did, and that "the diversion was a diversion." He was found guilty on three counts at a criminal trial but had those verdicts overturned on the grounds that his protected congressional testimony might have influenced his trial. He ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. Senate from Virginia in 1996
John Poindexter - who found a niche deep in the U.S. government's post-9/11 security bureaucracy as head of the Pentagon's Total Information Awareness program (formally disbanded by Congress in 2003), was Oliver North's superior during the Iran-Contra period and personally approved or directed many of his activities. His assertion that he never told President Reagan about the diversion of Iranian funds to the Contras ensured Reagan would not face impeachment.
Hey DelinkTV. I am still waiting on your sources!!!!

Location hidden

#165066 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you is flapping yo gums again. Ever hear of the USS New Jersey?
<quoted text>
Now, were did you get the "278 United States Marines in Beirut "?
Linktv org wrote:
Hey Jacqueau, did you go to his link? Nothing has "278" in it. And out of the 241 Americans killed at the Marine Barracks, only 220 were Marines and the rest were U.S. Navy and U.S. Army.
So, were did our intellectual idiot get "278" from?

Ottawa

#165067 Jul 21, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
We will need the chinese to show us how to build a TV?
Seriously?...
I could take up some space to explain why this is a ridiculous statement, but it seems pretty self evident.
Our industry was never dead...hell, it wasn't even suffering.
They just slowly got rid of everything through the govt blowing corporations and vica-versa. Made it more profitable for them to relocate.
Rhetorical and reality is what I was doing. I am thinking of assembly-line people. No American, Canadian or European worker, not to mention others, has worked on an electronics assembly line in decades. We bring back that kind of manufacturing here, you tell me who's gonna train new workers as it is false to claim that it is all computerized and robot-driven.

Location hidden

#165068 Jul 21, 2013
Oh, I was at Fort Sill in the early 1980s and the Marines did not have Ant-battery radar, but the Army did. So the Army sent a ten man team to Beirut and they stayed at the Marine barracks.
Oh, why did just three out of the ten die? Simple. They had three three-man teams and a NCO. Three were in the barracks, three were on duty at the radar, three were out eating and the NCO was out checking on them.
Wrong place, wrong time.

Ottawa

#165069 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Flapping yo gums again. You need to be very careful as they may beat you to death.
LinkTV serves up 35 lines of pretty sound arguments which deserve a rebuttal if you don't agree with him. And THAT is your counter? That's it?

Location hidden

#165070 Jul 21, 2013
Sorry, the NCO should have been a CW3. See, I can correct myself!

Beirut became the test bed for the AN/ TPQ-36 Firefinder radar; an Army team from Fort Sill was dispatched to Beirut to reinforce the Marine TA and, eventually, the counterfire effort. CWO3 Richard Ortiz, MOS 0803, was the officer-in-charge (OIC) of the team in Beirut. He and his soldiers were killed in the terrorist bombing of the MAU headquarters on 23 October 1983.
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Expanding+Role+...

Ottawa

#165071 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can even read your own link. How sad. "The 241 Marines and sailors killed" but even your source does not get it correct. The actual number of Marines killed was; "220 Marines"!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barr...
And you are wrong about no retaliation too. But you are so blinded by your bigotry, you will never accept the truth about anything.
Playing your childish games again , are you? You're not very good at it , maybe you should change tactics. Okay, 220 marines killed. Anyone else killed?

Ottawa

#165072 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Flapping yo gums again. You need to be very careful as they may beat you to death.
<quoted text>
Well Tootzie, I already have but you are to stupid to know it!
Like you proved that the Euro is crashing against the US dollar? Hey, you never came back on that one. Why?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165073 Jul 21, 2013
A VERY Sharp AND intelligent person said this:

OUR Pres had three options, three things he could have come out and 'identified' with:

1) being black,

2) being white (or right, lol),

or

3) the Rule of Law, which IS color blind.

as an attorney, he should have sided with the Law and the facts of the case, etc..
as a Law Professor, he should have sided with the Law, etc...

As an elected representative of over 300 million DIVERSE citizens, and having taken an Oath to the Rule of Law, the Constitution, he should have sided with #3.

I see NO reason, other then his being part of the 1% and the powerful elite, why he would pick #2.

and, now that he has picked option #1,
IMO,

he can no longer claim to be the President of ALL of the United States or a Protector of the Constitution.

a true UNITER would have picked #3...

hell, even a TRUE politician would have picked #3!
but, some of us already KNEW that about THIS failed president...
``````````

Another VERY sharp AND intelligent person wrote this:
``````````

I wonder if Obama would allow his daughters to date someone like Trayvon or if Trayvon had lived---date him.

Someone should ask him in front of a camera and watch as he...er, um, uh, duh, er again......

Ottawa

#165074 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Poindexter fell on his sword to protect Reagan.
Plain and Simple.
Unless Reagan was too incompetent and did not know what was going on?<quoted text>
In 2017 we will be running Homeland Security and we will turn NYC into one giant FEMA camp. Will will fill NY harbor with gators!!!
You already have the highest incarceration rate in the world, Rogue. You aiming to better it? Is it effective? Is there less crime than elsewhere?

P.S.: California had to let go 100,000 prisoners last year. No more room at the "INN".

Ottawa

#165075 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Jacqueau, you are to stupid to know he got spanked. A tabloid about Ted Nugent draft dodging is just rumor. Even Snopes questions it and Wiki does not mention it Oh, I know, Salon says it is true so it must been. Now where did I put my bong?
More irrelevance. Stick with the subject, please.

Location hidden

#165076 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LinkTV serves up 35 lines of pretty sound arguments which deserve a rebuttal if you don't agree with him. And THAT is your counter? That's it?
No link, no response. And all of these issues have been address and debunked.
I get it, I get it, you hate Ronald Reagan but then claim that Obama is like Reagan. And Obama is also like Lincoln and Washington. I think the opposite!

Ottawa

#165077 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DelinkTV. I am still waiting on your sources!!!!
No sources required. Everything he posted is accepted public knowledge. If I tell you the First World War ended November 11, 1918, would ask for a source?

Location hidden

#165078 Jul 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can even read your own link. How sad. "The 241 Marines and sailors killed" but even your source does not get it correct. The actual number of Marines killed was; "220 Marines"!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barr ...
And you are wrong about no retaliation too. But you are so blinded by your bigotry, you will never accept the truth about anything.
<quoted text>
Playing your childish games again , are you? You're not very good at it , maybe you should change tactics. Okay, 220 marines killed. Anyone else killed?
He said "278". He also claimed that Reagan did not retaliate. Both are gross exaggerations.
Now, show us proof positive that Bush lied about Iraq's WMD! Nothing after the fact! We all know they did not find enough but EVERYONE agreed that Iraq had WMD but in your Libtardian Logic, only Bush lied!
Soooo, show us proof that Bush lied or shut the f-up!!!

Location hidden

#165079 Jul 21, 2013
Did Obama give the order for the IRS to shake down the TEA Party groups? I don't know. But he really did not have to give an order. All he needed to do is call them anti-Americans and his minions take it from there as they know Obama has their back.
Oh, you don't think so. Can you tell us about the FBI investigation of the IRS's handling of the TEA Party tax exempt filings? Why the Dirrector of the FBI does not know the name of his lead investigator.
Why? Why because there isn't one and never will be.

Location hidden

#165080 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No sources required. Everything he posted is accepted public knowledge. If I tell you the First World War ended November 11, 1918, would ask for a source?
But it didn't and you are too stupid to know it. Tell us, has the Korean War ended? North Korea just tore up their armistice agreement!!!!
The Italians and the Poles where upset about being called dumb by other countries so they decided to have a foot ball game and whom ever lost would have to accept the brunt of all the dumb jokes. The games was played in Poland and in the middle of the last quarter the score was zero-zero when a local factory whistle blew. The Italians thought the game was over and marched off the field. Five minutes later the Poles scored and won the game.

Location hidden

#165081 Jul 21, 2013
Do you know why Polish dogs have flat noses?
Because they chase parked cars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min American Lady 1,143,998
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 48,582
Amy Nov 26 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
World's Best Photo Art 4 hr WOW 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:35 pm PST

ESPN 2:35PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start
Bleacher Report 5:56 PM
Breaking Down Lions' Game Plan vs. Bears
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Bold Predictions for Colts Week 13 Matchup