BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
145,041 - 145,060 of 174,966 Comments Last updated 57 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
I have a question for all you teabaggering birthers....
How are you gonna reconcile your darling Sen Ted Cruz's aspirations for the Presidency, considering he freely admits he was born in Canada?
Last time I checked, Canada is not the 51st State, in fact its part of the Commonwealth. You know the empire we gained independence from.
I expect some heads are gonna self detonate.
Ted Cruz's father is not a Kenyan British Subject and has always held allegiance to The United States of America. His father is an awesome citizen of The United States.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
I have a question for all you teabaggering birthers....
How are you gonna reconcile your darling Sen Ted Cruz's aspirations for the Presidency, considering he freely admits he was born in Canada?
Last time I checked, Canada is not the 51st State, in fact its part of the Commonwealth. You know the empire we gained independence from.
I expect some heads are gonna self detonate.
Well, since when being born in a foreign country bothered you? Does Ted Cruz have a DS-1350 like my sister who was born in Germany to two US citizen parents and like my aunt who was born in Canada also to two US citizen parents?
To you Libtards, if you think you were born in the US, that is as good as actually being born there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

If both of your parents are US citizens, it does not matter even if you were born on Mars!
Does Obama have a DS-1350? Do you even know what one is?

Canadian-born Ted Cruz says “facts are clear” he’s eligible to be president By Wayne Slater
\
Sen. Ted Cruz rejected questions Sunday over his eligibility to be president, saying that although he was born in Canada “the facts are clear” that he’s a U.S. citizen.“My mother was born in Wilmington, Delaware. She’s a U.S. citizen, so I’m a U.S. citizen by birth,” Cruz told ABC.“I’m not going to engage in a legal debate.” The Texas senator was born in Calgary, where his mother and father were working in the oil business. His father, Rafael Cruz, left Cuba in the 1950s to study at the University of Texas and subsequently became a naturalized citizen.
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/0...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Isn't it funny that not long after Obama became president, they changed the law?!?

Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)

As of December 31, 2010 the Department of State no longer issues Certificates of Report of Birth (DS-1350). All previously issued DS-1350s are still valid as proof of identity, citizenship and for other legal purposes. You may now request multiple copies of a Consular Report of Birth (FS-240).
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If the United States voters can make an exception for radical left winger like Obama they can certainly vote for an upstanding dedicated United States citizen. I would like to see this all go to court so that The Supreme Court can make an honest decision.
Gotta have honest judges first.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Ah, Bill Clinton was under a CRIMINAL investigation. He committed perjury in a federal grand jury, perjury in a federal court, obstructed justice, suborned a false affidavit, conspired to suborn a false affidavit, submitted TWO lase affidavits to a federal court.
Now, what CRIMES did Ronald Reagan commit?
Sorry Rougie, but not all fibs under oath are perjurious and I don't recall President Clinton convicted for any of those imaginary crimes.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ted Cruz's father is not a Kenyan British Subject and has always held allegiance to The United States of America. His father is an awesome citizen of The United States.
Ted Cruz was born a Canadian citizen. Being born dual is a no-no in Birfistan. Even if Cruz were to run and if his citizenship issue could be heard by the USSC the case would be clearly distinguished from President Obamas as the fact patterns are completely different. The question of whether a foreign born person could be a natural born citizen is not a question that applies to a person born in HAWAII. The Supreme Court has already decided that persons born in the US are born US citizens and it has always been the law that a person born a citizen within the territorial limits of the US is a natural born citizen.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
TYou wrote : "I think the people of the world want American appliances, gadgets, clothing, movies, etc ..everything."
Mostly wrong. What appliances, gadgets or clothing ? Neither the USA nor any other western country makes those things any more. As for movies, you're right, and though the US still makes the BEST and WORST movies, foreigners want the worst Charles Bronson/Batman/Superman type. Go figure.
Foreigners do like American fast food, yes, and the result is, foreign franchises bring more profit to their American head offices than domestics ones. Coke and Pepsi make more profits abroad than in the US.
They will eat our food, get drunk and sing our music, they clamor to be able to buy our clothing.

My argument is that there is more than enough demand for our products. So, how am I mostly wrong?

If we produce it...they will buy it.

That is the point.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If both of your parents are US citizens, it does not matter even if you were born on Mars!
Does Obama have a DS-1350? Do you even know what one is?
Canadian-born Ted Cruz says “facts are clear” he’s eligible to be president
Ted does not meet the two-citizen parent rule of Birfistan. His father was naturalized after Ted's birth.

Ted does not meet the Birfistani rule that bars persons born with dual citizenship from eligibility.

The DS-1350 is not a certificate of natural born citizenship. Natural born citizeship is determined according to the fact pattern at time of birth. it has always ben law in the US that a person born a citizen under US jurisdiction is a natural born citizen. A person born of US parent or US parents abroad has not always been born a citizen (not to mention natural born citizen.)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is good news, and the word that jobs are coming back in the appliance world is great. However, much of the appliances are still built abroad, as we thing of LG, the big one. But, hey, good, and it gets better because the US and Canada always built the biggest , best-priced applicances in the world.
But, think of TVs, radios, home entertainment systems, games, cellular, computers, clothes, etc. Mostly from abroad. Soon we'll need Chinese teachers to show us how to build these things if we ever decide to manufacture them again. And I'm skipping cars and car parts and so much more. When was the last time the US or Canada built a cargo or passenger ship?
We will need the chinese to show us how to build a TV?

Seriously?...

I could take up some space to explain why this is a ridiculous statement, but it seems pretty self evident.

Our industry was never dead...hell, it wasn't even suffering.

They just slowly got rid of everything through the govt blowing corporations and vica-versa. Made it more profitable for them to relocate.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

correction, Rouge does not UNDERSTAND citizenship law, which has not changed under the Obama administration.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton LIES to you and you swallow it hook, line and sinker!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And what is even sadder is that Obama has lied to you on about every subject and you still guzzle the red Kool Aide!
<quoted text>
Ah, Bill Clinton was under a CRIMINAL investigation. He committed perjury in a federal grand jury, perjury in a federal court, obstructed justice, suborned a false affidavit, conspired to suborn a false affidavit, submitted TWO lase affidavits to a federal court.
Now, what CRIMES did Ronald Reagan commit? Remember, Clinton was impeached but was not convicted because not one Democrat would vote Yea but was Reagan impeached?!?
And you can not prove Bush or Cheney lied about WMD in Iraq. To tell a lie, you must know it to be untrue. If Bush and Cheney lied about Iraq's WMD, so did Bill and Hillary Clinton, Owl Gore, John F-up Kerry, Teddy "The Blimp" Kennedy, and numerous other Democrats!!!
And you are totally clueless what a Neo Con is. Neo Cons are the Jews who voted for Reagan and Bush!!!
1 Iran-Contra Affair
2 Department of Housing and Urban Development grant rigging
3 Lobbying scandal
4 EPA scandals
5 Inslaw Affair
6 Savings & loan crisis
7 Debategate

A whopping 138 members of the Regan Administration were indited and or convicted.

Largest number for any administration in the history of the U.S.

Here is Dubbya, Cheney, and Rumsfeld lying their azzes off about WMDs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Before you send our people to die...you had better be 100% sure.

As a matter of fact it is documented that Tony Blair was given purposefully falsified intelligence to get the British behind us.

There are two options left after seeing that.

1. They lied.

2. They are the most incompetent people ever assembled to make foreign policy decision. A real special education team.

Neocons have zero to do with being Jewish...nothing at all.

They have been around since the 60s.

""""Neocon servatism is also described as a faction of American conservatism that includes opposition to political individualism,[5][6][7] is critical of the so-called welfare state as conceived by the New Left but supportive of the New Deal and moderate welfare statism,[8] offers lukewarm applause for free markets,[9] and advocates "assertive" promotion of democracy and American national interest in international affairs including by military means.[10][11] Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush had neoconservative advisors regarding military and foreign policies. During the George W. Bush administration, neoconservative officials of the Departments of Defense and State helped to plan and promote the Iraq War.[12]""" "

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Dolly Parton - The Ballad Of The Green Beret

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Iran-Contra Affair
2 Department of Housing and Urban Development grant rigging
3 Lobbying scandal
4 EPA scandals
5 Inslaw Affair
6 Savings & loan crisis
7 Debategate
1) What evidence do you have that Pres. Reagan had anything to do with Iran-Contra?
2} Ditto
3) Ditto
4) Ditto
5) Ditto
6) Caused by the Democrat controlled Congress
7) On of Jimmy Carters staff gave them to the Reagan team. It is not like the Republicans stole them.
Oh, Reagan had a standing order, if you know something that is going wrote report it. And they did and the Republicans cleaned their own house. Something you Democrats seldom do.
Case in point is the current IRS scandal where people plead the Fifth and are then put on paid admin leave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

That is right, Pres. Reagan ordered anyone who knew anything about Iran-Contra to come forward. Do you have any idea how many were fired by Reagan? No you don't as you blame Reagan for everything the same way you are still blaming Bush for the current weak economy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
A whopping 138 members of the Regan Administration were indited and or convicted.
Largest number for any administration in the history of the U.S.
Here is Dubbya, Cheney, and Rumsfeld lying their azzes off about WMDs.
Before you send our people to die...you had better be 100% sure.
As a matter of fact it is documented that Tony Blair was given purposefully falsified intelligence to get the British behind us.
I agree, you should not send people off to die unless you are 100% sure of anything. And here are the Democarts who AGREED with Bush.
Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)
I asked you for proof that Bush lied but you have shown nothing. What a sad little troll you are!!!
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That is right, Pres. Reagan ordered anyone who knew anything about Iran-Contra to come forward. Do you have any idea how many were fired by Reagan? No you don't as you blame Reagan for everything the same way you are still blaming Bush for the current weak economy.
Republican Presidents Dereliction of Duty
Ronald Reagan, who did not retaliate for the murder of 278 United States Marines in Beirut and who violated his own terrorism policy by trading arms for hostages in what came to be called the Iran-Contra scandal; http://tinyurl.com/9s52o

George H.W. Bush, who did not retaliate for the Libyan murder of 259 passengers on Pan Am 103; who did not have an official counter terrorism policy; who left Saddam Hussein in place, requiring the United States to leave a large military presence in Saudi Arabia.

George W. Bush who did not alert the airports having known the CIA warning memo August 6, 2001: Usama bin Laden and al Qaeda determined to strike inside the United States. FBI warned John Ashcroft July 26, 2001 not to fly on commercial airlines.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/nat...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
correction, Rouge does not UNDERSTAND citizenship law, which has not changed under the Obama administration.
Yes I do, it is you who does not. Justice Thomas agreed that the USSC was afraid to touch this subject.

Justice Thomas: We are evading the eligibility issue
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Scandal? What Scandal?(Washington Post, 10/11/87).
Bush's Iran-Contra appointees are barely a story
Throughout the summer of 2001, the media were profligate with resources for the Chandra Levy story, excavating every corner of her and Rep. Gary Condit's past to unearth a prurient bounty of personal detail. That level of investigative vigor mighthave exposed far more vital information had it been applied to Bush's appointment of numerous Iran-Contra veterans to key posts.

But with a few admirable exceptions, news stories about Elliot Abrams, John Negroponte and Otto Reich have largely relied on past reporting and he-said, she-said soundbites by the usual supporters and critics, rather than in-depth investigations into their complicity in one of the bloodiest scandals of the past 20 years. And their guilt is based not on speculation or gossip, but on hard evidence that they aided torturers and death squads,circumvented Congress and the Constitution, and deceived the American people.

John Negroponte, as ambassador to Honduras from 1981-85, covered up human rights abuses by the CIA-trained Battalion 316. He is Bush's choice for U.S. ambassador to the U.N. and, as Extra! went to press, was expected to clear Senate confirmation hearings.

Elliott Abrams, an assistant secretary of state under Reagan, pleaded guilty in 1991 to two counts of withholding evidence from Congress (i.e., lying) over his role in the Iran-Contra affair. Bush I pardoned him; Bush II has appointed him to the National SecurityCouncil as director of its office for democracy, human rights and international operations. The post requires no Senate approval.

Otto Reich's nomination as assistant secretary of state for Western Hemisphere affairs, the top post for Latin America, was predicted to draw the most congressional fire. Reich was head of the now-defunct Office for Public Diplomacy (OPD), which the House Committee on Foreign Affairs censured for "prohibited, covert propaganda activities"
http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/scandal...
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Iran-Contra Felons Get Good Jobs from Bush
http://tinyurl.com/ebx8
http://www.blythe.org/nytransfer-subs/Central...

=========

The Iran-Contra Affair 20 Years On
Documents Spotlight Role of Reagan, Top Aides
Pentagon Nominee Robert Gates Among Many
Prominent Figures Involved in the Scandal
http://tinyurl.com/y9rduo
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB210...

=========
The USS Stark Incident
http://tinyurl.com/3e7fx
http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id344.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Flacks News 1,082,423
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 14 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 18 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 25 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 29 min AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 38 min NITiN 19
Amy 7-28 9 hr Sublime1 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••