BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,249)

Showing posts 144,961 - 144,980 of167,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing at all.
The bible promises you long life for obeying the fourth commandment.(or fifth depending on which christianity camp you are lumped into)
That is magic.
And your proof is? None!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict-

"Don't treat us like we ignunt"
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Should not be a problem to post your number again, right, Mr Liars?
I posted mine. Oh, btw, your bosom buddy Rogue did say that murders numbers were pretty much the same all over the world. This is what started this exchange with him and then you butted in , now pretending you can't access Google. Well, ask your brother in birthers to supply a link for that. Thank you.
Here's an ignunt one!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And your proof is? None!
Exactly...no proof what-so-ever.

Major flaw with Theology.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Should not be a problem to post your number again, right, Mr Liars?
I posted mine. Oh, btw, your bosom buddy Rogue did say that murders numbers were pretty much the same all over the world. This is what started this exchange with him and then you butted in , now pretending you can't access Google. Well, ask your brother in birthers to supply a link for that. Thank you.
Pretending I can't access google? Who is lying, jackfish? Public forum jackfish, don't like it, leave!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...no proof what-so-ever.
Major flaw with Theology.
Ever run across or witness something you could not explain, regardless of how you tried?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever run across or witness something you could not explain, regardless of how you tried?
Yes.

What is unacceptable to my cognitive faculties is to accept magic as the answer.

For example...

A lot of primitive cultures had no idea what would cause an eclipse.

It was magic to them until proven otherwise.

A punishment from (insert deity) for (insert wrong doing) that could only be atoned for by (insert superstitious ritual).

This STILL goes on.

Look back at that piece of garbage Jerry Falwell.(May there never be another)

Hurricane Katrina was punishment from (God) for (homosexuality and general tolerance of things he doesn't like) that could be atoned for by (going back to God and sending money to the church).

Incredible incompetence on God's part being that the French Quarter was left practically untouched.

We who live in reality know why storms form. And sorcery doesn't enter into the discussion at any point.

Not being able to explain something at the time it is observed...is never cause to insert... magic, sorcery or gods.

Some people talk of miracles. It is never anything supernatural. Humans are very prone to hallucination.

---Just look at the snake handlers, those who "speak in tounges", and drink poison.

What these people don't know...

is that the last 12 verses of Mark were not in the Bible originally. There was no reunion of Christ with the disciples. They simply made it up.

(Paraphrase)
The women came to anoint Jesus but he was not there. A man in Jesus' tomb who told them he had risen. And to gather the disciples and meet Jesus in Galalee. They became afraid and told no one.

END of BOOK.

The other gospels are copies of Mark.

You can see the problem they were facing.

The result is people thinking they have magical superpowers and when one of those snakes or glasses of poison do in the faithful...

...they didn't have proper faith.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
What is unacceptable to my cognitive faculties is to accept magic as the answer.
For example...
A lot of primitive cultures had no idea what would cause an eclipse.
It was magic to them until proven otherwise.
A punishment from (insert deity) for (insert wrong doing) that could only be atoned for by (insert superstitious ritual).
This STILL goes on.
Look back at that piece of garbage Jerry Falwell.(May there never be another)
Hurricane Katrina was punishment from (God) for (homosexuality and general tolerance of things he doesn't like) that could be atoned for by (going back to God and sending money to the church).
Incredible incompetence on God's part being that the French Quarter was left practically untouched.
We who live in reality know why storms form. And sorcery doesn't enter into the discussion at any point.
Not being able to explain something at the time it is observed...is never cause to insert... magic, sorcery or gods.
Some people talk of miracles. It is never anything supernatural. Humans are very prone to hallucination.
---Just look at the snake handlers, those who "speak in tounges", and drink poison.
What these people don't know...
is that the last 12 verses of Mark were not in the Bible originally. There was no reunion of Christ with the disciples. They simply made it up.
(Paraphrase)
The women came to anoint Jesus but he was not there. A man in Jesus' tomb who told them he had risen. And to gather the disciples and meet Jesus in Galalee. They became afraid and told no one.
END of BOOK.
The other gospels are copies of Mark.
You can see the problem they were facing.
The result is people thinking they have magical superpowers and when one of those snakes or glasses of poison do in the faithful...
...they didn't have proper faith.
What are you even mumbling about? Hurricane Katrina? Jerry Falwell? Stronger hairspray is recommended! I'll assume you've never experienced something you could not explain.
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm just checking in because of bored curiosity, because I have a little spare time, & it's the SOS here, but Topix introduced me to Birthers, & I thank you all for the laughs. Unlike the Birthers who are mostly retirees, I don't live off a govm't check. I have a real job, that generates the $$$ for your benefits.
Rouge, when I drive past Schofield, I sometimes enjoy a laugh on your behalf. Keep it up Birthers! You have me terrified that Obama might be frog-marched out of "your" White House. LOL! I thank God that he knows who are the real Christians.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Are we still bitching about this? This has already been debunked. None of these accusations are true.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even mumbling about? Hurricane Katrina? Jerry Falwell? Stronger hairspray is recommended! I'll assume you've never experienced something you could not explain.
Please cease displaying your boorish ignorance when all can see you have no come-back due to lack of ...well, everything. Your ad hominem bullying responses have their limits and they are taxing everyone's patience, including even your birther brethren like Rogue and cross-dressing Bolshevik un-American lady.

We've seen it all now, however unbelievable the ignorance and hate that you harbour. Go back to your rock, slither over, hide your shame.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing at all.
The bible promises you long life for obeying the fourth commandment.(or fifth depending on which christianity camp you are lumped into)
That is magic.
Glad to see you did not spell it like this Magick.

lol

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you did not spell it like this Magick.
lol
...like Magick Johnson?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

yep...The \IRS scandal now reaches the white house....
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

lol...it just keeps getting better and better...!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending I can't access google? Who is lying, jackfish? Public forum jackfish, don't like it, leave!
Sorry, overestimated you again. Pretending? NOT. You really don't know, do you? If you can't click, you're lost.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. You. And yes, it's true, I admit I have a hard time explaining your ignorance.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

<quoted text>
1. I much prefer my interpretation of Carter. He was right then and even more so after GWB was declared the winner;
2. Bush passed Iraq based on lies to both Repub houses. Even many dems voted for it, were lied to, but that they believed the BS did not honour them for sure. I never did, and neither did + or - 150 out of 195 countries. Health care? Insurance companies, health care providers are lining pockets of both parties. There will never be a real universal health care plan in the US, no matter who is president and what the majority is in both houses. It's a shame because your broken-down system is the most expensive per capita in the industrialized world;
3. NAFTA was not a Clinton thing. It was all agreed to and passed before he was inaugurated. He signed it. NAFTA has so far been great for Canada, but we are starting to pay for it now, and boy, is it gonna be costly in the future;
How could I disagree, I wrote the above on ins companies before even reading your second part.
Jacques you have a preoccupation with the lesser of two evils.

That concept is what both corrupt corporate political parties Democrats and Republicans thrive on.

They use that to divide and conquer the masses.

Smaller Government does not exist in the Republican party.

Single Payer Medicare For All does not exist in the Democratic party.

Yet most of the population still believes Reagan and the Bush's are conservatives and Clinton/Obama are liberals.

We are in a war my friend and WE THE PEOPLE continue to lose while the wealthy few and Congress continue to win.

==========

Indiana’s Anti-Howard Zinn Witch-hunt
July 18, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/md8c4ps
Howard Zinn, author of A People’s History of the United States, one of the country’s most widely read history books, died on January 27, 2010. Shortly after, then-Governor of Indiana Mitch Daniels got on his computer and fired off an email to the state’s top education officials:“This terrible anti-American academic has finally passed away.”
But Gov. Daniels, now president of Purdue University, was not content merely to celebrate Howard Zinn’s passing. He demanded that Zinn’s work be hunted down in Indiana schools and suppressed:“The obits and commentaries mentioned his book ‘A People’s History of the United States’ is the ‘textbook of choice in high schools and colleges around the country.’ It is a truly execrable, anti-factual piece of disinformation that misstates American history on every page. Can someone assure me that is not in use anywhere in Indiana? If it is, how do we get rid of it before more young people are force-fed a totally false version of our history?”
http://zinnedproject.org/2013/07/indianas-ant...

Teaching A People’s History
http://zinnedproject.org/

“We stole the Statue of Liberty”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

No one cares have we landed yet

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
yep...The \IRS scandal now reaches the white house....
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
lol...it just keeps getting better and better...!
So you fancy yourself a Guru? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). You mean like the bearded guy who sits lotus-like in a robe atop a mountain and dispenses sage advice? That is funny. Not unlike asking Moe, no, Larry, to split the atom.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

<quoted text>
...like Magick Johnson?
LOL

He does not spell it that way!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,961 - 144,980 of167,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,033,706
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min CDC 47,055
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 47 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••