BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,921 - 144,940 of 175,110 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

What a hoot. The Teaxas AG spends all his time suing Obama!!!

TexMessage: Greg Abbott’s All Star boxscore — 27 lawsuits against Obama, 3 vs. Bush
BY HANNAH JEFFREY : July 17, 2013

Greg Abbott often says that an average day’s work as Texas Attorney General goes a little something like this:“I go into the office, I sue Barack Obama and I go home.”

The Texas Republican has sued the federal government 27 times over the course of the Obama Administration on a vast array of topics, including Obamacare, the Voting Rights Act and pollution standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

The number of times Abbott sued the Bush administration? Just three.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/texas-on-the-pot...
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

RIP

Helen Thomas

A real truth teller!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume that I speak any other language besides English? Are you profiling people once again?
Oh, girl friend is starting to wake up. Ya know with her odd work schedule she never quite gets her body clock back to normal. I'll catch you later if I have the time.
Oh, for those of you don't know, my g-friend is a nurse and works third shift, 11:00 pm until 7:00 am and even on her days off, she is lucky to go to sleep before three am, which is tough on me! Thank gawd we are only together about two days a week.
Well, ElCid is as Spanish as the come, so I thought...incidentally, why do you hide behind multiple monikers? What IS your problem?

As to your gf, well, too much info.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume that I speak any other language besides English? Are you profiling people once again?
Oh, girl friend is starting to wake up. Ya know with her odd work schedule she never quite gets her body clock back to normal. I'll catch you later if I have the time.
Oh, for those of you don't know, my g-friend is a nurse and works third shift, 11:00 pm until 7:00 am and even on her days off, she is lucky to go to sleep before three am, which is tough on me! Thank gawd we are only together about two days a week.
And with almost half the population in Florida being of Latino roots, one would assume you'd be motivated to learn a few key words, except for the profane ones of course. If half the population here was of German origin, rest assured I'd learn a few words beside Sieg Heil.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

El Cid wrote:
What a hoot. The Teaxas AG spends all his time suing Obama!!!
TexMessage: Greg Abbott’s All Star boxscore — 27 lawsuits against Obama, 3 vs. Bush
BY HANNAH JEFFREY : July 17, 2013
Greg Abbott often says that an average day’s work as Texas Attorney General goes a little something like this:“I go into the office, I sue Barack Obama and I go home.”
The Texas Republican has sued the federal government 27 times over the course of the Obama Administration on a vast array of topics, including Obamacare, the Voting Rights Act and pollution standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The number of times Abbott sued the Bush administration? Just three.
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/texas-on-the-pot...
I suppose the fact that he is a TEXAS republican has nothing to do with more lawsuits against Democrat Obama than against Texas native GWB. Why do you post such subjective tripe?

Oh, btw, how may of those 27 lawsuits has he won? Is it as many as the Obama BC lawsuits which now stand at 0-187? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
RIP
Helen Thomas
A real truth teller!
I liked her from the start, in the JFK days, and the humourous banter between those two was priceless.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No speech and no teleprompter Frank and as always you missed the point. Think Zimmerman would have knew or cared what school a black 17 year old "suspicious looking doper" wearing a hoody attended?
http://t.bigboxcar.com/post/69437305/obama-at...
The tragic death of an average 17 year old child was just that;a tragedy. Obama and others are using this tragic accident as a political tool. Trayvon Martin was an average 17 year old,as a 17 year old, Barack Obama was a privileged youth attending an extremely expensive,exclusively private school in Hawaii,would go on to another exclusive and expensive school in California and would later attend Columbia and Harvard. Obama has been coddled his entire life. How can Obama claim to compare himself to the average youth of today?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's father was never President of the United States, Frank.
Neither was his step-father,who adopted him as an Indonesian and made Obama an Indonesian citizen.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
Slowly the world turns as the IRS scandal creeps slowly towards the White House. How many scandals does the White House currently have? I gave up trying to count when I ran out of fingers and toes and everyone knows we Conservatives can't count beyond 24.<quoted text>
There are over 6,000 lawsuits just about Obamacare! The Obama administration will go down as the most sued administration in history .... times ten!
Obama with the help of the mass media has been able to stifle all 32 scandals of this administration that would have toppled most other administrations,and yet he was able to get re-elected. Reminds me of Clinton.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right about the Industrial Revolution and extremely wrong about Liberals.
There were many great Nations throughout history: Rome, Greece, et cetera and all came crumbing down.
I would hope you do realize Newt Gingrich, Phil Gramm, and most all Republicans voted with Bill Clinton to terminate Glass/Steagall which lead to the 2008 Bush/Cheney financial meltdown.
A Quick Aside: Republican Senator Phil Gramm's wife Wendy worked in the Reagan administration.
Republican Leader Senator Mitch McConnell's wife Elaine Chao worked in Bush 43 administration.
All the people responsible for the meltdown directly or indirectly get promotions.
Just wait for 2016 when Jeb 'Wall Street' Bush runs against Hillary 'Wall Street' Clinton.
==========
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu
Barack Obama was a Senator who was part of the Congress that was seated in 2007 and part of 2008 when Congress couldn't be stopped as the meltdown was happening. The ultimate promotion: a junior Senator responsible for the problems, leaving his seat as a junior Senator and stepping directly into The White House,to try to push the same policies and agenda that he shared in Congress.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The tragic death of an average 17 year old child was just that;a tragedy. Obama and others are using this tragic accident as a political tool. Trayvon Martin was an average 17 year old,as a 17 year old, Barack Obama was a privileged youth attending an extremely expensive,exclusively private school in Hawaii,would go on to another exclusive and expensive school in California and would later attend Columbia and Harvard. Obama has been coddled his entire life. How can Obama
claim to compare himself to the average youth of today?
1. What about birther claims that he never attended the higher learning and "expensive" institutions you just mentioned^;

2. He worked as a community leader in Chicago with the poor, REMEMBER? Maybe that is how he got to see true poverty and exclusion.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Neither was his step-father,who adopted him as an Indonesian and made Obama an Indonesian citizen.
Is dumbness just a birther trait or do you share it with some tea partyers and assorted southern Republicans^

1. Prove that Obama was adopted by his Indonesian father;

2. But it matters not if he was adopted or not. Does not take his US citizenship away as he was too young to renounce it;

3. Keep chipping away, after 6 years of 198 stupid lawsuits and how many windbag hate speeches?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama with the help of the mass media has been able to stifle all 32 scandals of this administration that would have toppled most other administrations,and yet he was able to get re-elected. Reminds me of Clinton.
You idiotically wrote : "and yet he was able to get re-elected. Reminds me of Clinton. "

Clinton, in his first term, had turned around GHB's atrocious economic mess and was elected comfortably. Are you sure you didn.t mean "and he was re-elected. Reminds me of GWB's second time around"
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama was a Senator who was part of the Congress that was seated in 2007 and part of 2008 when Congress couldn't be stopped as the meltdown was happening. The ultimate promotion: a junior Senator responsible for the problems, leaving his seat as a junior Senator and stepping directly into The White House,to try to push the same policies and agenda that he shared in Congress.
Yes, exactly, now your getting it.

Obama is part of the problem and is continuing over 90% of Bush/Cheney policies that benefit the top 0.1%.

For the most part.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be truthful now Mr. Liars, you know campaigned for David Duke every time he ran for office whether he be Democrat or Republican.
Pfft. Go back to the crack house groidboi.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked her from the start, in the JFK days, and the humourous banter between those two was priceless.
She told it like it was.

Today we have all corporate hack prostitutes working for mainstream and rightwing media in Washington DC.

ZERO investigative journalist.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Profiling? Yes, you're a wannabe cop, armed,(thank you NRA) and you see this black kid walking on condo property, he is immediately a suspect, let's just imagine for a second Zimmerman's unoiled wheels turning : "hey, he's wearing a hoodie, he's black, let's follow him. Maybe he'll even give me a reason to use my penis, er, sorry, gun, been wanting to for a long time..."
You're a sick little puke. Always remember, YOU'RE the wannabe!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Words from a common thief.
Careful in the water, lil one. Bull sharks really like to tear people up. They're just flat out mean. Enjoy your swim. Rule of thumb, when a location is greyed out, something's up! LMAO! Oh, one other tip, when swimming make sure you wear something that sparkles and reflects light.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in the South and I have never seen a person dressed in a robe and hood. I've never been approached by anyone from the KKK either. How can that be?
They hide like snakes. They wear their robes at
night when no one sees them. They cover their faces
so no one knows who they are. They burn crosses.?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Rogue, it's always colour and politics for you, isn't it? When was the last time the Dems or anyone else had any control on the big Three during the most prosperous era in automobile manufacturing history and profits, instead of being re-invested in modern equipment, profitable subsidiaries were sold off to increase profit-sharing by the likes of Nader-spying Roche,(Delco, Frigidaire , Body by Fisher, Philco, Kelvinator, stell and engine plants all sold off to increase dividends and front-office bonuses, damn the employees' benefits and pension plans) at a time when the big Three went from actually manufacturing real cars to becoming simple assembly lines, buying junk from the cheapest makers of engines, bodies, accessories? Don't you know about the shoddy products coming our of Detroit, even the chrome baguettes were grossly misaligned. Germans and Japanese took advantage of all that, and the rest is history. Detroit is dead. Damn unions, damn democrats.
P.§.: Did you know, at one point (year escapes me), GM was the first-ever world company to reap $1 billion in gross profits? Somewhere in the 1960s...What happened? The unions destroyed GM an Detroit? So easy.
So says the BWM killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,083,635
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 49,000
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min _Zoey_ 4,566
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 min gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 15 min nono 3,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min truth-facts 45,891
Amy 7-30 38 min Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE