BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164855 Jul 20, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right about the Industrial Revolution and extremely wrong about Liberals.
There were many great Nations throughout history: Rome, Greece, et cetera and all came crumbing down.
I would hope you do realize Newt Gingrich, Phil Gramm, and most all Republicans voted with Bill Clinton to terminate Glass/Steagall which lead to the 2008 Bush/Cheney financial meltdown.
A Quick Aside: Republican Senator Phil Gramm's wife Wendy worked in the Reagan administration.
Republican Leader Senator Mitch McConnell's wife Elaine Chao worked in Bush 43 administration.
All the people responsible for the meltdown directly or indirectly get promotions.
Just wait for 2016 when Jeb 'Wall Street' Bush runs against Hillary 'Wall Street' Clinton.
==========
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu
Barack Obama was a Senator who was part of the Congress that was seated in 2007 and part of 2008 when Congress couldn't be stopped as the meltdown was happening. The ultimate promotion: a junior Senator responsible for the problems, leaving his seat as a junior Senator and stepping directly into The White House,to try to push the same policies and agenda that he shared in Congress.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164857 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The tragic death of an average 17 year old child was just that;a tragedy. Obama and others are using this tragic accident as a political tool. Trayvon Martin was an average 17 year old,as a 17 year old, Barack Obama was a privileged youth attending an extremely expensive,exclusively private school in Hawaii,would go on to another exclusive and expensive school in California and would later attend Columbia and Harvard. Obama has been coddled his entire life. How can Obama
claim to compare himself to the average youth of today?
1. What about birther claims that he never attended the higher learning and "expensive" institutions you just mentioned^;

2. He worked as a community leader in Chicago with the poor, REMEMBER? Maybe that is how he got to see true poverty and exclusion.

Ottawa

#164858 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Neither was his step-father,who adopted him as an Indonesian and made Obama an Indonesian citizen.
Is dumbness just a birther trait or do you share it with some tea partyers and assorted southern Republicans^

1. Prove that Obama was adopted by his Indonesian father;

2. But it matters not if he was adopted or not. Does not take his US citizenship away as he was too young to renounce it;

3. Keep chipping away, after 6 years of 198 stupid lawsuits and how many windbag hate speeches?

Ottawa

#164859 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama with the help of the mass media has been able to stifle all 32 scandals of this administration that would have toppled most other administrations,and yet he was able to get re-elected. Reminds me of Clinton.
You idiotically wrote : "and yet he was able to get re-elected. Reminds me of Clinton. "

Clinton, in his first term, had turned around GHB's atrocious economic mess and was elected comfortably. Are you sure you didn.t mean "and he was re-elected. Reminds me of GWB's second time around"
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#164860 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama was a Senator who was part of the Congress that was seated in 2007 and part of 2008 when Congress couldn't be stopped as the meltdown was happening. The ultimate promotion: a junior Senator responsible for the problems, leaving his seat as a junior Senator and stepping directly into The White House,to try to push the same policies and agenda that he shared in Congress.
Yes, exactly, now your getting it.

Obama is part of the problem and is continuing over 90% of Bush/Cheney policies that benefit the top 0.1%.

For the most part.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164861 Jul 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be truthful now Mr. Liars, you know campaigned for David Duke every time he ran for office whether he be Democrat or Republican.
Pfft. Go back to the crack house groidboi.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#164862 Jul 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked her from the start, in the JFK days, and the humourous banter between those two was priceless.
She told it like it was.

Today we have all corporate hack prostitutes working for mainstream and rightwing media in Washington DC.

ZERO investigative journalist.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164863 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Profiling? Yes, you're a wannabe cop, armed,(thank you NRA) and you see this black kid walking on condo property, he is immediately a suspect, let's just imagine for a second Zimmerman's unoiled wheels turning : "hey, he's wearing a hoodie, he's black, let's follow him. Maybe he'll even give me a reason to use my penis, er, sorry, gun, been wanting to for a long time..."
You're a sick little puke. Always remember, YOU'RE the wannabe!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164864 Jul 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Words from a common thief.
Careful in the water, lil one. Bull sharks really like to tear people up. They're just flat out mean. Enjoy your swim. Rule of thumb, when a location is greyed out, something's up! LMAO! Oh, one other tip, when swimming make sure you wear something that sparkles and reflects light.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#164865 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in the South and I have never seen a person dressed in a robe and hood. I've never been approached by anyone from the KKK either. How can that be?
They hide like snakes. They wear their robes at
night when no one sees them. They cover their faces
so no one knows who they are. They burn crosses.?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164866 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue, it's always colour and politics for you, isn't it? When was the last time the Dems or anyone else had any control on the big Three during the most prosperous era in automobile manufacturing history and profits, instead of being re-invested in modern equipment, profitable subsidiaries were sold off to increase profit-sharing by the likes of Nader-spying Roche,(Delco, Frigidaire , Body by Fisher, Philco, Kelvinator, stell and engine plants all sold off to increase dividends and front-office bonuses, damn the employees' benefits and pension plans) at a time when the big Three went from actually manufacturing real cars to becoming simple assembly lines, buying junk from the cheapest makers of engines, bodies, accessories? Don't you know about the shoddy products coming our of Detroit, even the chrome baguettes were grossly misaligned. Germans and Japanese took advantage of all that, and the rest is history. Detroit is dead. Damn unions, damn democrats.
P..: Did you know, at one point (year escapes me), GM was the first-ever world company to reap $1 billion in gross profits? Somewhere in the 1960s...What happened? The unions destroyed GM an Detroit? So easy.
So says the BWM killer.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164867 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
They hide like snakes. They wear their robes at
night when no one sees them. They cover their faces
so no one knows who they are. They burn crosses.?
I've never seen any of that. Do they worry you or something?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164868 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
1. What about birther claims that he never attended the higher learning and "expensive" institutions you just mentioned^;
2. He worked as a community leader in Chicago with the poor, REMEMBER? Maybe that is how he got to see true poverty and exclusion.
Obama was a community leader in Chicago when he ignored the well being to the people and let them die. Among them were elderly people who locked them selves in their apartments with their windows bolted in extreme heat and died from heat related causes because they were afraid of who might get into their apartments. Yes,in many ways Obama became a Chicago carpetbagger just like many other politicians because they knew where to go for the power,money and the ignorant voters.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164869 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, ElCid is as Spanish as the come, so I thought...incidentally, why do you hide behind multiple monikers? What IS your problem?
As to your gf, well, too much info.
This from the Puppet Master himself. What is your problem Ascendo, Don, jacques? LMAO! WHAT-A-LOSER!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164870 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You idiotically wrote : "and yet he was able to get re-elected. Reminds me of Clinton. "
Clinton, in his first term, had turned around GHB's atrocious economic mess and was elected comfortably. Are you sure you didn.t mean "and he was re-elected. Reminds me of GWB's second time around"
Clinton's scandals were enough to get any politician pushed out of office and even imprisoned,his eventual impeachment was due to events that occurred during his first term in office. Fortunately, for our country we were able to get more Republicans into Congress,we had enough to enact some helpful legislation but not enough to impeach Clinton.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164871 Jul 20, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, exactly, now your getting it.
Obama is part of the problem and is continuing over 90% of Bush/Cheney policies that benefit the top 0.1%.
For the most part.
The policies you blame on Bush came from a Democrat controlled Congress. For the most part,Bush was able to stifle the Democrat power struggle until he gave up after the November 2006 election that brought Obama and several other like minded dive bombers into Congress.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#164872 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen any of that. Do they worry you or something?
The hoods they wear are satanic.
Why do they waste their time with death?
Evil is death.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164873 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The hoods they wear are satanic.
Why do they waste their time with death?
Evil is death.
The hoods are satanic? Okie dokie
Waste their time? Call them and ask
Evil is death? Okie dokie

Spoken like a true left loon.

Ottawa

#164874 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful in the water, lil one. Bull sharks really like to tear people up. They're just flat out mean. Enjoy your swim. Rule of thumb, when a location is greyed out, something's up! LMAO! Oh, one other tip, when swimming make sure you wear something that sparkles and reflects light.
Not quite a death threat, but a wish for wojar to die. Justice what a laugh LRS, out of steam, out of ammo, out of little intelligence he had, uses his only recourse, death wishes and threats.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164875 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't blame everything on the Democrat controlled Congress during the Bush administration. Bush did a good job of stifling the United Nations push into our country with the help and support of Clinton. So we have the Democrat controlled Congress,the left wing mass media, the left wing scientists and the controversial left wing support of instructors at our universities and teachers at our schools. Not more than fifty percent of college instructors and scholastic teachers support the left,but the ones that do get the voice and the ones that support our country are forced into silence. Who is going to support the best interests of our country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick n Angela 1,110,582
Amy 9-18 8 min possible famous b... 32
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 17 min -CatCiao- 952
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,683
Amy 9-19 21 min ralph 6
Abby 9-19 34 min ralph 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min Toj 98,230
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••