BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164868 Jul 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. What about birther claims that he never attended the higher learning and "expensive" institutions you just mentioned^;
2. He worked as a community leader in Chicago with the poor, REMEMBER? Maybe that is how he got to see true poverty and exclusion.
Obama was a community leader in Chicago when he ignored the well being to the people and let them die. Among them were elderly people who locked them selves in their apartments with their windows bolted in extreme heat and died from heat related causes because they were afraid of who might get into their apartments. Yes,in many ways Obama became a Chicago carpetbagger just like many other politicians because they knew where to go for the power,money and the ignorant voters.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164869 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, ElCid is as Spanish as the come, so I thought...incidentally, why do you hide behind multiple monikers? What IS your problem?
As to your gf, well, too much info.
This from the Puppet Master himself. What is your problem Ascendo, Don, jacques? LMAO! WHAT-A-LOSER!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164870 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You idiotically wrote : "and yet he was able to get re-elected. Reminds me of Clinton. "
Clinton, in his first term, had turned around GHB's atrocious economic mess and was elected comfortably. Are you sure you didn.t mean "and he was re-elected. Reminds me of GWB's second time around"
Clinton's scandals were enough to get any politician pushed out of office and even imprisoned,his eventual impeachment was due to events that occurred during his first term in office. Fortunately, for our country we were able to get more Republicans into Congress,we had enough to enact some helpful legislation but not enough to impeach Clinton.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164871 Jul 20, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, exactly, now your getting it.
Obama is part of the problem and is continuing over 90% of Bush/Cheney policies that benefit the top 0.1%.
For the most part.
The policies you blame on Bush came from a Democrat controlled Congress. For the most part,Bush was able to stifle the Democrat power struggle until he gave up after the November 2006 election that brought Obama and several other like minded dive bombers into Congress.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#164872 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen any of that. Do they worry you or something?
The hoods they wear are satanic.
Why do they waste their time with death?
Evil is death.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164873 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The hoods they wear are satanic.
Why do they waste their time with death?
Evil is death.
The hoods are satanic? Okie dokie
Waste their time? Call them and ask
Evil is death? Okie dokie

Spoken like a true left loon.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164874 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful in the water, lil one. Bull sharks really like to tear people up. They're just flat out mean. Enjoy your swim. Rule of thumb, when a location is greyed out, something's up! LMAO! Oh, one other tip, when swimming make sure you wear something that sparkles and reflects light.
Not quite a death threat, but a wish for wojar to die. Justice what a laugh LRS, out of steam, out of ammo, out of little intelligence he had, uses his only recourse, death wishes and threats.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164875 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You idiotically wrote : "and yet he was able to get re-elected. Reminds me of Clinton. "
Clinton, in his first term, had turned around GHB's atrocious economic mess and was elected comfortably. Are you sure you didn.t mean "and he was re-elected. Reminds me of GWB's second time around"
I can't blame everything on the Democrat controlled Congress during the Bush administration. Bush did a good job of stifling the United Nations push into our country with the help and support of Clinton. So we have the Democrat controlled Congress,the left wing mass media, the left wing scientists and the controversial left wing support of instructors at our universities and teachers at our schools. Not more than fifty percent of college instructors and scholastic teachers support the left,but the ones that do get the voice and the ones that support our country are forced into silence. Who is going to support the best interests of our country?

Ottawa

#164876 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The hoods are satanic? Okie dokie
Waste their time? Call them and ask
Evil is death? Okie dokie
Spoken like a true left loon.
As is well known, true left loons invented the KKK. Any right wing loon knows the KKK never existed.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#164877 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The policies you blame on Bush came from a Democrat controlled Congress. For the most part,Bush was able to stifle the Democrat power struggle until he gave up after the November 2006 election that brought Obama and several other like minded dive bombers into Congress.
I am 100% certain that Clinton/Obama Democrats do not represent me.

The problem as I see it is that You Frank continue to believe Bush/Cheney Republicans represent you.

You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.

Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.

Most Republicans are conservative in name only.

Most Democrats are liberal in name only.

They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.

----------

Banksters - William Black tells the real truth
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#164878 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I can't blame everything on the Democrat controlled Congress during the Bush administration. Bush did a good job of stifling the United Nations push into our country with the help and support of Clinton. So we have the Democrat controlled Congress,the left wing mass media, the left wing scientists and the controversial left wing support of instructors at our universities and teachers at our schools. Not more than fifty percent of college instructors and scholastic teachers support the left,but the ones that do get the voice and the ones that support our country are forced into silence. Who is going to support the best interests of our country?
There is no such thing as left wing mainstream media in America.

Independent media is closer to the truth which happens to be left wing.

==========

American corrupt corporate media filter 101:

Clear Channel is hardwired into the Bush political machine. The company co-chair is Tom Hicks, who purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team in 1998 from Bush Jr. That deal made Bush Junior a multi-millionaire. Michael Powell is a neo-confederate of the worst kind. He tried to hijack the FCC to deregulate and give away the public airwaves to his corporate cronies. Expecting Fox News to report real news is about as silly as waiting for Dick Cheney and George Bush to tell the truth. Clinton / Gore Telecommunications Act of 1996 sponsored giveaway of our public airwaves removed long-standing restrictions. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox. General Electric owns NBC, MSNBC, CNBC. Time Warner AOL owns CNN. Disney owns ABC. Viacom owns CBS. All Corporate Media doing $Billions with the Pentagon for over 60 years.
==========

Silvio Berlusconi was the prime minister of Italy and owns state television networks, radio stations, three of Italy’s four commercial television networks, two big publishing houses, two national newspapers, fifty magazines, Italy’s largest movie and distribution company. Rupert Murdoch just happens to be Silvio Berlusconi’s best friend and as of July 31, all of Italy’s satellite hookups were switched automatically to Murdoch’s Sky Italia.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164879 Jul 20, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Clear Channel is hardwired into the Bush political machine. The company co-chair is Tom Hicks, who purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team in 1998 from Bush Jr. That deal made Bush Junior a multi-millionaire. Michael Powell is a neo-confederate of the worst kind. He tried to hijack the FCC to deregulate and give away the public airwaves to his corporate cronies. Expecting Fox News to report real news is about as silly as waiting for Dick Cheney and George Bush to tell the truth. Clinton / Gore Telecommunications Act of 1996 sponsored giveaway of our public airwaves removed long-standing restrictions. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox. General Electric owns NBC, MSNBC, CNBC. Time Warner AOL owns CNN. Disney owns ABC. Viacom owns CBS. All Corporate Media doing $Billions with the Pentagon for over 60 years.
==========
Silvio Berlusconi was the prime minister of Italy and owns state television networks, radio stations, three of Italy’s four commercial television networks, two big publishing houses, two national newspapers, fifty magazines, Italy’s largest movie and distribution company. Rupert Murdoch just happens to be Silvio Berlusconi’s best friend and as of July 31, all of Italy’s satellite hookups were switched automatically to Murdoch’s Sky Italia.
I have to turn the news off,because of the way they push a left agenda. People all around the country must agree because the ratings for national news on ABC,NBC, and CBS are all down. If just one of those entities would present the news honestly,then that broadcast would pick up ratings. Names like Matt Lauer are too numerous to list,and their bias are too obvious. How can you consider that impartial news.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164880 Jul 20, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
==========
George H W Bush's Hispanic grandson is going to throw his hat into politics.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#164881 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I have to turn the news off,because of the way they push a left agenda. People all around the country must agree because the ratings for national news on ABC,NBC, and CBS are all down. If just one of those entities would present the news honestly,then that broadcast would pick up ratings. Names like Matt Lauer are too numerous to list,and their bias are too obvious. How can you consider that impartial news.
Non sequitur my friend.

You are describing corporate hacks loyal to corporate hack Democrats.

Fox News are corporate hacks loyal to corporate hack Republicans.

Stop calling them liberal. Liberals got ZERO from the Obama administration.

Obama is not a liberal neither is Hillary Clinton.

Independent media which is liberal is against Bill Clinton and Obama same as against Reagan and the Bush's.

They are all elites and their job is to divide and conquer.

========

Noam Chomsky - The Myth of the Liberal Media
http://tinyurl.com/a8lxbyk

====

The U.S. establishment media in a nutshell
April 5, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/92b2dze
In the past two weeks, the following events transpired. A Department of Justice memo, authored by John Yoo, was released which authorized torture and presidential lawbreaking. It was revealed that the Bush administration declared the Fourth Amendment of the Bill of Rights to be inapplicable to "domestic military operations" within the U.S. The U.S. Attorney General appears to have fabricated a key event leading to the 9/11 attacks and made patently false statements about surveillance laws and related lawsuits. Barack Obama went bowling in Pennsylvania and had a low score.
Here are the number of times, according to NEXIS, that various topics have been mentioned in the media over the past thirty days:

"Yoo and torture" - 102
"Mukasey and 9/11" -- 73
"Yoo and Fourth Amendment" -- 16
"Obama and bowling" -- 1,043
"Obama and Wright" -- More than 3,000 (too many to be counted)
"Obama and patriotism" - 1,607
"Clinton and Lewinsky" -- 1,079

Ottawa

#164883 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>George H W Bush's Hispanic grandson is going to throw his hat into politics.
Your point being?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164884 Jul 20, 2013
I think Jon Stewart is the true racist. He implies that both Paula Deen and the Zimmerman jury are ... racist without any proof! Have you Libtards no shame.
Eye no, eye no, you will claim he is just a comedian, but you know that is a lie. Stephen Colbert had put up a picture with six Al Charlatans if Zimmerman had been convicted, wood you consider that racist? Why know as you two are racists!
Go to link to see picture.

'DAILY SHOW' SCRIBE IMAGINES ZIMMERMAN JURY AS SIX PAULA DEENS
Travon Free, a writer for the liberal Comedy Central program The Daily Show, decided to up the racist anger regarding the George Zimmerman acquittal via social media.
Free sent out a tweet featuring what he said was the jury who acquitted the Florida man in the death of teen Travyon Martin.
The photoshopped image featured six versions of Paula Deen, the former Food Network star who became a national punchline for admitting she used the "n-word" in the past.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164885 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Your point being?
George P Bush decided to run for office several months ago,the reason this is in the news is to make receiving votes from (expected) Democrats a controversy.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164886 Jul 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I think Jon Stewart is the true racist. He implies that both Paula Deen and the Zimmerman jury are ... racist without any proof! Have you Libtards no shame.
Eye no, eye no, you will claim he is just a comedian, but you know that is a lie. Stephen Colbert had put up a picture with six Al Charlatans if Zimmerman had been convicted, wood you consider that racist? Why know as you two are racists!
Go to link to see picture.
'DAILY SHOW' SCRIBE IMAGINES ZIMMERMAN JURY AS SIX PAULA DEENS
Travon Free, a writer for the liberal Comedy Central program The Daily Show, decided to up the racist anger regarding the George Zimmerman acquittal via social media.
Free sent out a tweet featuring what he said was the jury who acquitted the Florida man in the death of teen Travyon Martin.
The photoshopped image featured six versions of Paula Deen, the former Food Network star who became a national punchline for admitting she used the "n-word" in the past.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...
I am convinced that many people used that word decades ago,but rappers and entertainers have never stopped using that word that I have never used in my life. Comedians are like rappers who use that word because they know that they will get attention.

Location hidden

#164887 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>George H W Bush's Hispanic grandson is going to throw his hat into politics.
<quoted text>
Your point being?
Well, you seem to think all Republicans are RACIST but Jeb Bush's wife is Hispanic and that makes their children half-Hispanic. Does that bother you?
Oh, Jeb is fluent in Spanish. Not that that will get my vote as I see him as just another wimpy RINO!

Location hidden

#164888 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue, it's always colour and politics for you, isn't it? When was the last time the Dems or anyone else had any control on the big Three during the most prosperous era in automobile manufacturing history and profits, instead of being re-invested in modern equipment, profitable subsidiaries were sold off to increase profit-sharing by the likes of Nader-spying Roche,(Delco, Frigidaire , Body by Fisher, Philco, Kelvinator, stell and engine plants all sold off to increase dividends and front-office bonuses, damn the employees' benefits and pension plans) at a time when the big Three went from actually manufacturing real cars to becoming simple assembly lines, buying junk from the cheapest makers of engines, bodies, accessories? Don't you know about the shoddy products coming our of Detroit, even the chrome baguettes were grossly misaligned. Germans and Japanese took advantage of all that, and the rest is history. Detroit is dead. Damn unions, damn democrats.
P.§.: Did you know, at one point (year escapes me), GM was the first-ever world company to reap $1 billion in gross profits? Somewhere in the 1960s...What happened? The unions destroyed GM an Detroit? So easy.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the BWM killer.
First of all Germany and Japan had to invest as everything had been destroyed. Next, did the German and Japanese compensate their workers to the same extent we did? NO!!!!
Do you know why the Trade Unionist are turning on ObamaCare? Because they will end up getting less for more!!1 Yep, Obama lied to them too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,154,285
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago