BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,881 - 144,900 of 177,361 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#164809 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States. Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United States. Obama's father was a visitor to the United States who returned to Kenya without doing anything for the United States. Obama's father never held allegiance to the United States.
Obama's father was never President of the United States, Frank.

RationalState

#164810 Jul 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to make a scandal stick Cid? The IRS non scandal is already dead. Where on earth have you been man?
They need to put America's Toughest Sheriff on the case!

RationalState

#164811 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not "our" country then whose the hell is it?
Words from a common thief.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164812 Jul 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the video is banned how is it available for all to see FU?
Well dah, Why don't you ask the person who posted the video on Youtube?
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164813 Jul 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to put America's Toughest Sheriff on the case!
Sheriff Rutherford of Jacksonville? He worked out real well on the Zimmerman case!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164814 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
Obama quote from this mourning "Trayvon Martin could've been me 35 years ago." When Obama was 17 years old he was a student at an expensive and exclusive private school. He can't make a claim like this any more than any other person on this Earth. The same speech writer that wrote today's gibberish must have wrote the Michelle comments about the 16 year old girl that was shot in Chicago. Why does Obama continue to throw the race card,it is worn out and obsolete?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No speech and no teleprompter Frank and as always you missed the point. Think Zimmerman would have knew or cared what school a black 17 year old "suspicious looking doper" wearing a hoody attended?
http://t.bigboxcar.com/post/69437305/obama-at...
So he did not use a teleprompter, that does not mean he did not prepare for his speech. And if Barry had been Trayvon, he too would have been dead and we never would have heard about it.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164815 Jul 20, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Slowly the world turns as the IRS scandal creeps slowly towards the White House. How many scandals does the White House currently have? I gave up trying to count when I ran out of fingers and toes and everyone knows we Conservatives can't count beyond 24.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to make a scandal stick Cid? The IRS non scandal is already dead. Where on earth have you been man?
There are over 6,000 lawsuits just about Obamacare! The Obama administration will go down as the most sued administration in history .... times ten!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164816 Jul 20, 2013
From Obamacare to the NSA to the IRS, Obama is up to his eye ballz in lawsuits!

Obama administration drowning in lawsuits filed over NSA surveillance
Get short URL Published time: July 16, 2013
http://rt.com/usa/snowden-leaks-surveillance-...
El Kid

Jacksonville, FL

#164817 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in the South and I have never seen a person dressed in a robe and hood. I've never been approached by anyone from the KKK either. How can that be?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be truthful now Mr. Liars, you know campaigned for David Duke every time he ran for office whether he be Democrat or Republican.
I was raised in the South too. Does that make me a racist? Are you profiling people? "You're white, you're from the South, ergo you is a racist!"
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164818 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What you see is the result of Unions forcing companies into pension plans they couldn't afford. Unions are dead. The fact that it is now one big ghetto doesn't help. That teat will go dry sooner or later. It appears "sooner" is the case here. And what happened? Why they went belly-up, of course. No one wants to live in a jungle.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Simplistic. Nothing you say is untrue but the collapse of Detroit includes more culprits than that
When is the last time Detroit had a non-Democrat mayor/city government? I think I more than made my point!!!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164819 Jul 20, 2013
Mayor Alvin Brown is not only a Democrat but he is also BLACK. And guess who is pushing back at his proposed city budget? Black Democrats!!!
Pretty soon they will be calling him an Oreo or an Uncle Tom!!!
Oh, I did not vote for him last year but there is a very good chance I will next mayoral elections.

Mayor Brown says retirement reform is key to a balanced budget

JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Mayor Alvin Brown told city leaders that tax increases and across-the-board cuts will not solve Jacksonville's financial crunch.

The mayor instead called on city council to pass his retirement reform package, which is estimated to save $1.2 billion over 30 years, and $5 million next year.

"Tax increases are not the solution," said Brown. "Deep spending cuts are not the solution. The solution is reform. We should be making it easier, not harder, for our neighbors to find economic success."

Without the reform savings, the city is looking at a $61 million hole.

Mayor Brown unveiled his proposed budget to city council members and a room full of city leaders Monday morning.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstori...
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164820 Jul 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to review the histories of GM, Ford, Chrysler, AMC, from 1940 to the early 70s and then REALLY find out who is responsible for this deplorable state of affairs?
Can you explain why NON-union auto companies are doing real well in America while the union auto companies are struggling? And most of those non-union companies are in Right-to-Work states too and guess which states have lower unemployment rates?

Differences Between Right to Work and Non-Right to Work States
Larry Gigerich
By: Larry Gigerich - Managing Director, Ginovus

Category: Economic Development

For many years, economic development officials and site selection consultants have discussed the key differences between right to work and non-right to work states in the Midwestern part of the United States. In many cases, companies will not even consider non-right to work states for new facilities, out of concern for how their operations will be affected. When our firm is completing site selection analysis for a company, the question of right to work versus non-right to work is asked the majority of the time.

1. Percentage Growth in Non-Farm Private Sector Employees (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 12.9%
b. Non-right to Work States: 6.0%

2. Average Poverty Rate-Adjusted for Cost of Living (2002-2004)
a. Right to Work States: 8.5%
b. Non-right to Work States: 10.1%

3. Percentage Growth in Patents Annually Granted (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 33.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 11.0%

4. Percentage Growth in Real Personal Income (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 26.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 19.0%

5. Percentage Growth in Number of People Covered by Employment Based Private Health Insurance (1995-2005):
a. Right to Work States: 8.5%
b. Non-right to Work States: 0.7%
http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/contribu...
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164821 Jul 20, 2013
Note To Obama And Michigan Unions – 8 of 10 Lowest Unemployment States Are Right To Work States
Tuesday, December 11, 2012

By Susan Duclos

We will call this Right-to-Work vs Pay-to-Work

While Obama and Unions battle against Michigan lawmakers passing right-to work laws which would forbid Unions from forcing non-union members to pay dues to be allowed to work, it is worth noting that 8 of 10 states listed at the Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistic (BLS) website, with the lowest unemployment rates are all listed as right-to-work states, which have passed right-to-work laws.

On the flip side of the coin, 7 of 10 states listed at BLS with the highest unemployment rates are all states without right-to-work laws.

List of 23 Right-to-Work States

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Louisiana
Mississippi
Nebraska
Nevada
North Carolina
North Dakota
Oklahoma-
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia-
Wyoming
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164822 Jul 20, 2013
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164823 Jul 20, 2013
Krauthammer: Right-To-Work "An Adjustment To Reality" December 11, 2012

.....The fact is that in the right-to-work states, unemployment is 6.9%. And in the other stays the non-right-to-work, it's 8.7. So you can choose to have fewer workers who enjoy higher, inflated, unnatural, if you like, wages, uncompetitive wages. Or you can have competitive wages and more people employed, more people with the dignity of a job and less unemployment, more taxation and more activity. I think it's it the right choice but I understand how it's a wrenching choice.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164824 Jul 20, 2013
And the day after Krauthammer made the above statement, Media Matters attacks!!! They were spinning soooo hard they ended up in China!!!!

Myths And Facts About "Right-To-Work" Laws
Research December 12, 2012››› ALESSANDRA DIMONDA, ANDY NEWBOLD, & BRIAN RABITZ
http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/12/12/m...

You can always tell when Libtards are worried, they ATTACK!!!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164825 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh silly me, you are Rogue.
You finally realized you are silly? We new it all along.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#164826 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I certainly never meant to dispense a lesson, particularly you who needs no lesson from me.
I am lucky, as we have four main parties, the Liberal party , the conservative party (now in power) the New Democratic party and the Bloc Québécois (separatist party). All my life, I've voted either for the Conservatives, Liberals or New Democrats, depending on leadership, policies and my local candidate. It's nice to have one or two additional choices I must say, as long as we never go to proportionate voting.
Thanks for your kind words which I do not deserve.

In the United States we have corrupt corporate State Houses all across America. Small States, Large States, does not matter.

From Albany to Sacramento and everywhere in between.

They all work in the interest of the wealthy few who own most of the prostitutes in Washington DC.

This is at the root of all our problems IMO.

Key word: Love

----------

1 Timothy 6:10

10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164827 Jul 20, 2013
Ya know, there is nothing funnier than a gay guy with a Southern accent. Why hush my mouth.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164828 Jul 20, 2013
El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
Slowly the world turns as the IRS scandal creeps slowly towards the White House. How many scandals does the White House currently have? I gave up trying to count when I ran out of fingers and toes and everyone knows we Conservatives can't count beyond 24.<quoted text>
There are over 6,000 lawsuits just about Obamacare! The Obama administration will go down as the most sued administration in history .... times ten!
Rogue, Rogue, Poppo was talking about the IRS. Typically, and thinking everyone's attention span is as limited as yours, and thinking you're fooling anyone, you switch to Obamacare. 6000 lawsuits? Where'd you get that? Proof please. Admitting there are 6000 lawsuits with probable support from insurance companies and health care facilities in the background, how does that size up compared to 310 million inhabitants?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min danetoo 68,360
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min the real Jonah1 49,467
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TSM 1,099,938
Militants decapitate four 'Israeli Mossad spies 11 min MailOnline 1
Abby 8-29 35 min RACE 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min texas pete 4,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Fair Game 46,298
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,918
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info