BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164797 Jul 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see your post / paste. I just know that they have become sensitive to lengthy paste. I have no idea why. The reason you should talk to topix us that they are the only ones (to my knowledge) that may be able to address your issue
LTR, there was no such post, no such link. The man lies like he breathes. My numbers on intentional homicides stand, they are accepted worldwide and he can't stand it. He posted a simple link, not a text, a link and they delete it ON MY REQUEST, so he says. Yes, Mr Liars is soft.

Even Rogue is quiet about it now, he knows.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164798 Jul 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, leave out the "touchy" stuff, post your numbers AND THE SOURCE like I did. Or send it to me direct, I'll post it, you'll see, it won't be deleted. Calling your bluff, BSr supreme.
You're a mod, aren't you?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164799 Jul 19, 2013
Poor jackfish. If he didn't see it, it didn't happen! LMAO Do yourself a favor and look up how England/UK "record" their murders!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#164801 Jul 20, 2013
El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have asked Mohammed and he would have cut his head off to relieve his pain.
<quoted text>
How do you know I am totally unaware of the pillars of Islam? Where did Jesus a person MUST donate money? He did say they should, but I do not see where he said they MUST. Jesus believed in self determination.
Is it best to force some one to do charity or just allow they do do what charity they want to do and let God judge their hearts. And is it charity if you force someone to give money? Forcing someone to give money is a TAX, not charity.
How many welfare recipients thanks us taxpayers? Very few while most demand I give them more of the money I earned. Only in America can a person be considered to be poor and have three Obama phones!
Our government is secular Cid and should have no interest in what Jesus or any other religious leader has to say. In a civilized society it is the government’s responsibility to provide for those who through no fault of their own cannot fend for themselves. Same with the safety net. It is there to help folks through hard times.

I find it astonishing that corporate welfare recipients can use your hard earned tax dollars to pay out big bonuses while giving you the finger yet you have the gall to want poor recipients struggling to make ends meet thank you for dumping on them. To be frank you would be the last person on earth they should think. The thanks goes to the government for doing exactly what their supposed to do.

I suppose the biggest misconception you tea potty types have is that all “your” hard earned tax dollars is going to some bum on welfare. Fact is it goes to the IRS same as everyone else’s. Maybe Stephen Colbert can explain it to you better than I can.

Food Stamp Funding
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-repo...

Moreno Valley, CA

#164802 Jul 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, I guess George Zimmerman is now a white-black Hispanic?
Photo of George Zimmerman’s black great grandfather
Posted on July 16, 2013
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/photo-of -...
<quoted text>
Ah, I am not the one who is claiming Obama is our first black resident, You Libtards are. I don't care about the color of his skin, You do!
My problems with Pres. Obama is his progressive agenda and that he may not be a lawful president.
Since Obama does not have a progressive agenda I would suggest the problem you have with him may be a bit darker than you seem willing to reveal.

Moreno Valley, CA

#164803 Jul 20, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l-HqHSkYG-YXX
If the video is banned how is it available for all to see FU?

Moreno Valley, CA

#164804 Jul 20, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Slowly the world turns as the IRS scandal creeps slowly towards the White House. How many scandals does the White House currently have? I gave up trying to count when I ran out of fingers and toes and everyone knows we Conservatives can't count beyond 24.
Still trying to make a scandal stick Cid? The IRS non scandal is already dead. Where on earth have you been man?

Moreno Valley, CA

#164806 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
Obama quote from this mourning "Trayvon Martin could've been me 35 years ago." When Obama was 17 years old he was a student at an expensive and exclusive private school. He can't make a claim like this any more than any other person on this Earth. The same speech writer that wrote today's gibberish must have wrote the Michelle comments about the 16 year old girl that was shot in Chicago. Why does Obama continue to throw the race card,it is worn out and obsolete?
No speech and no teleprompter Frank and as always you missed the point. Think Zimmerman would have knew or cared what school a black 17 year old "suspicious looking doper" wearing a hoody attended?
http://t.bigboxcar.com/post/69437305/obama-at...

Moreno Valley, CA

#164807 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in the South and I have never seen a person dressed in a robe and hood. I've never been approached by anyone from the KKK either. How can that be?
Be truthful now Mr. Liars, you know campaigned for David Duke every time he ran for office whether he be Democrat or Republican.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#164809 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States. Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United States. Obama's father was a visitor to the United States who returned to Kenya without doing anything for the United States. Obama's father never held allegiance to the United States.
Obama's father was never President of the United States, Frank.

RationalState

#164810 Jul 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to make a scandal stick Cid? The IRS non scandal is already dead. Where on earth have you been man?
They need to put America's Toughest Sheriff on the case!

RationalState

#164811 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not "our" country then whose the hell is it?
Words from a common thief.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164812 Jul 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the video is banned how is it available for all to see FU?
Well dah, Why don't you ask the person who posted the video on Youtube?
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164813 Jul 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to put America's Toughest Sheriff on the case!
Sheriff Rutherford of Jacksonville? He worked out real well on the Zimmerman case!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164814 Jul 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
Obama quote from this mourning "Trayvon Martin could've been me 35 years ago." When Obama was 17 years old he was a student at an expensive and exclusive private school. He can't make a claim like this any more than any other person on this Earth. The same speech writer that wrote today's gibberish must have wrote the Michelle comments about the 16 year old girl that was shot in Chicago. Why does Obama continue to throw the race card,it is worn out and obsolete?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No speech and no teleprompter Frank and as always you missed the point. Think Zimmerman would have knew or cared what school a black 17 year old "suspicious looking doper" wearing a hoody attended?
http://t.bigboxcar.com/post/69437305/obama-at...
So he did not use a teleprompter, that does not mean he did not prepare for his speech. And if Barry had been Trayvon, he too would have been dead and we never would have heard about it.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164815 Jul 20, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Slowly the world turns as the IRS scandal creeps slowly towards the White House. How many scandals does the White House currently have? I gave up trying to count when I ran out of fingers and toes and everyone knows we Conservatives can't count beyond 24.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are over 6,000 lawsuits just about Obamacare! The Obama administration will go down as the most sued administration in history .... times ten!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164816 Jul 20, 2013
From Obamacare to the NSA to the IRS, Obama is up to his eye ballz in lawsuits!

Obama administration drowning in lawsuits filed over NSA surveillance
Get short URL Published time: July 16, 2013
http://rt.com/usa/snowden-leaks-surveillance-...
El Kid

Jacksonville, FL

#164817 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in the South and I have never seen a person dressed in a robe and hood. I've never been approached by anyone from the KKK either. How can that be?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be truthful now Mr. Liars, you know campaigned for David Duke every time he ran for office whether he be Democrat or Republican.
I was raised in the South too. Does that make me a racist? Are you profiling people? "You're white, you're from the South, ergo you is a racist!"
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164818 Jul 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What you see is the result of Unions forcing companies into pension plans they couldn't afford. Unions are dead. The fact that it is now one big ghetto doesn't help. That teat will go dry sooner or later. It appears "sooner" is the case here. And what happened? Why they went belly-up, of course. No one wants to live in a jungle.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Simplistic. Nothing you say is untrue but the collapse of Detroit includes more culprits than that
When is the last time Detroit had a non-Democrat mayor/city government? I think I more than made my point!!!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164819 Jul 20, 2013
Mayor Alvin Brown is not only a Democrat but he is also BLACK. And guess who is pushing back at his proposed city budget? Black Democrats!!!
Pretty soon they will be calling him an Oreo or an Uncle Tom!!!
Oh, I did not vote for him last year but there is a very good chance I will next mayoral elections.

Mayor Brown says retirement reform is key to a balanced budget

JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Mayor Alvin Brown told city leaders that tax increases and across-the-board cuts will not solve Jacksonville's financial crunch.

The mayor instead called on city council to pass his retirement reform package, which is estimated to save $1.2 billion over 30 years, and $5 million next year.

"Tax increases are not the solution," said Brown. "Deep spending cuts are not the solution. The solution is reform. We should be making it easier, not harder, for our neighbors to find economic success."

Without the reform savings, the city is looking at a $61 million hole.

Mayor Brown unveiled his proposed budget to city council members and a room full of city leaders Monday morning.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstori...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 31 min Bigdaddy 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min sonicfilter 1,124,815
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,969
Chicago a model city 4 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 5 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs