BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,841 - 144,860 of 177,518 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164766 Jul 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The Cleveland Indians have already changed their name as well. They are now the Cleveland Engines.
Not one of your better efforts
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164767 Jul 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The article I "had" posted (later removed) went into that very subject. Actually, I think the rate was lower than half of what it is now. Guess Topix felt it was racist. Can stats be racist?
Probably deleted for plagiarism. Just a guess since I didn't get to see the mythical post
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164768 Jul 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I guess Motown just became Notown!
Perhaps. May need to explain to Rouge the differences between federal and State constitutions, statutes and courts. In any event, Detroit an incredible example of failed corporate, labor, tax (see SBT debacle) and govt policies all converging in perfect storm of stupidity
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164769 Jul 19, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't aware that a sheet and a make-shift hood was considered a "uniform".
Was it that obvious?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#164770 Jul 19, 2013
Kanye West Investigated In Alleged Beating Of Paparrazo At LAX
_______

Los Angels police launced a battery investigation Friday after rapper Kenya West allegedly beat a photogarpher for shooting pictures of him at Los Angeles International Airport.....(Read all about it)

Chicago Tribune
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164771 Jul 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably deleted for plagiarism. Just a guess since I didn't get to see the mythical post
Well, if you consider a "link" to an article to be plagiarism, then I suggest you look up the definition.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164772 Jul 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you consider a "link" to an article to be plagiarism, then I suggest you look up the definition.
Talk to topix. Just a hint
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164773 Jul 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. May need to explain to Rouge the differences between federal and State constitutions, statutes and courts. In any event, Detroit an incredible example of failed corporate, labor, tax (see SBT debacle) and govt policies all converging in perfect storm of stupidity
What you see is the result of Unions forcing companies into pension plans they couldn't afford. Unions are dead. The fact that it is now one big ghetto doesn't help. That teat will go dry sooner or later. It appears "sooner" is the case here. And what happened? Why they went belly-up, of course. No one wants to live in a jungle.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164774 Jul 19, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Kanye West Investigated In Alleged Beating Of Paparrazo At LAX
_______
Los Angels police launced a battery investigation Friday after rapper Kenya West allegedly beat a photogarpher for shooting pictures of him at Los Angeles International Airport.....(Read all about it)
Chicago Tribune
Why do people give this azz the time of day?
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164775 Jul 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cleveland Indians have already changed their name as well. They are now the Cleveland Engines.
Subject: Star Trek

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and walked out into the lobby of the convention center where he was introduced to a U.S. General.

As they talked, the Iranian said, "I have just one question about what I have seen in America."

The General said, "Well, anything I can do to help?"

The Iranian whispered, "My son watches this show called Star Trek and in it there is.... Kirk who is Canadian, Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Uhura who is African, and Sulu who is Japanese, but there are NO Muslims. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Palestinians, Saudis, Syrians, or Pakistanis on Star Trek."

The General leaned toward the Ambassador, and whispered in his ear, "That's because it takes place in the future..."
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164776 Jul 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What you see is the result of Unions forcing companies into pension plans they couldn't afford. Unions are dead. The fact that it is now one big ghetto doesn't help. That teat will go dry sooner or later. It appears "sooner" is the case here. And what happened? Why they went belly-up, of course. No one wants to live in a jungle.
Simplistic. Nothing you say is untrue but the collapse of Detroit includes more culprits than that
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164777 Jul 19, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Did you know that birther sites have not even shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961–and very few 18-year-olds did in 1961?
(And although the information is available, they have not even shown the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was CREATED, and that is unlikely to have been scratched off of the file–and if it were, they would surely tell us—so why haven’t they told us the date on which Obama’s mothers’ passport file was created?)
Also, birther sites have never told their readers that very very few women traveled outside of the country in the last two months of pregnancy in 1961 because of the high risk of stillbirths.
So they want gullible people to assume that she had a passport and was one of the very very few women to travel out of the country in 1961 and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii who have repeatedly stated that Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate and that it shows that he was born in Hawaii are lying.
How likely is that?
(Oh, and all the stuff about the Kenyan grandmother allegedly saying that Obama was born in Kenya—that is simply made up. She never said any such thing. Birther sites simply cut off the tape recording just BEFORE she was asked:“Where was he born?” She answered that by saying repeatedly “In Hawaii”—but they never quoted her. I wonder why not?)
So birther sites have lied, and they have not told you that there is no evidence that Obama’s mother had a passport, and they did not tell you how few women traveled in late pregnancy—and yet they want you to believe that the birth certificate is forged (quoting birther “experts,” of course) and that the officials in Hawaii, including the former Republican governor (a friend of Sarah Palin’s) are lying about it.
Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States. Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United States. Obama's father was a visitor to the United States who returned to Kenya without doing anything for the United States. Obama's father never held allegiance to the United States.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#164778 Jul 19, 2013
Jacques,
Please forgive my typographical errors.
I was laughing so hard I could barely see straight.
But that Kanye West sure is a timely chip off the ol' block.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164779 Jul 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to topix. Just a hint
And the reason?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164780 Jul 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And the reason?
I didn't see your post / paste. I just know that they have become sensitive to lengthy paste. I have no idea why. The reason you should talk to topix us that they are the only ones (to my knowledge) that may be able to address your issue
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164781 Jul 19, 2013
Guess (for Romper). Blame Rouge. He pastes in "real" sources.( As opposed to the KY team that paste in crap from sites that are just happy to learn that someone visited)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164782 Jul 19, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the 1880s
This is not the first time that America has looked as if it was about to succumb to what might be termed the British temptation. America witnessed a similar widening of the income gap in the Gilded Age. It also witnessed the formation of a British-style ruling class. The robber barons of the late 19th century sent their children to private boarding schools and made sure that they married the daughters of the old elite, preferably from across the Atlantic. Politics fell into the hands of the members of a limited circle—so much so that the Senate was known as the millionaires' club.
Yet the late 19th and early 20th centuries saw a concerted attempt to prevent America from degenerating into a class-based society. Progressive politicians improved state education. Philanthropists—many of them the robber barons reborn in new guise—tried to provide ladders to help the lads-o'-parts (Andrew Carnegie poured millions into free libraries). Such reforms were motivated partly out of a desire to do good works and partly out of a real fear of the implications of class-based society. Teddy Roosevelt advocated an inheritance tax because he thought that huge inherited fortunes would ruin the character of the republic. James Conant, the president of Harvard in 1933-53, advocated radical educational reform—particularly the transformation of his own university into a meritocracy—in order to prevent America from producing an aristocracy.
United States in the 1880's was the start of the greatest industrial revolution in the history of the world. By the time the United States defeated the navy of Spain to liberate millions of people around the world, United States had become known to all civilized people as one of the greatest nations in the history of the earth. Legacy fortunes are still a problem because they don't want the every day worker to take dollars out of their pockets,but the liberals don't know how to deal with the problem nor do they understand that massive inflation is not best way to to give the average worker a chance to prosper. The liberals should be more concerned about the entertainers and new rich that are causing uber inflation by collecting pay that is more than the working person could earn or spend in multiple lifetimes.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164783 Jul 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see your post / paste. I just know that they have become sensitive to lengthy paste. I have no idea why. The reason you should talk to topix us that they are the only ones (to my knowledge) that may be able to address your issue
You do realize a "link" takes up very little room, right? Length had nothing to do with it. Plagiarism isn't even an issue here.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164784 Jul 19, 2013
Boring evening. Even by Birfoon fable standards. Have a nice weekend. Please try to dream up some new material for me to laugh at
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164785 Jul 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Guess (for Romper). Blame Rouge. He pastes in "real" sources.( As opposed to the KY team that paste in crap from sites that are just happy to learn that someone visited)
Always having to pin blame somewhere, huh? Why would I blame Rogue? Reaching a bit aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,101,259
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Rick Moss 69,085
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Ninja 49,470
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Lord Hater 46,369
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 2 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,395
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 5 hr Use this on you 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE